LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my vacation? (private rp with elfowl)

Akari Ramos

I smile big as she thinks my choice is cute too. and then I'm amazed at how she gets it on me and giggle as she does up the snaps.  "that was amazing mommy. your so talented" I giggle and cheer.  "okay now that I'm dressed what fun thing shall we do today? ooh maybe we could go to the zoo?"

• 2 weeks later...

My jaw drops open in a little bit of amazement.  "How did you just read my mind?  That's exactly what I was about to suggest that we do!"  I start tickling your belly.  "you're so cleaver!"  I carry you out of the house, pausing to grab a purse, and a diaper bag.  I walk to the car, carrying you on my hip.  I open the back door, and find a car seat.  "I though one of these might be here.  Let's get you buckled in.  I settle you in the seat, and pull the harness closed over your shoulders, around your hips, and up between your legs, snapping the buckle shut, and giving a the straps a little tug to make sure you're securely strapped into the seat.  "There we go!  all nice and safe for our trip to the zoo!"

I walk around to the driver's seat, and get in, adjusting my mirror so I can see you as well as through the back window.  I start the char, and make my way off to the zoo.

I cheer as you say that.  "Awesome, now get to try going outside as a baby girl." I say and giggle happily, and hang on as you carry me out.  my eyes go wide when I see the car seat. it's not the kind that's more of a booster seat that 6 year olds normally ride in, but the style that holds 2-3 year olds I smile as you get me all strapped in snugly and give you a thumbs up.  "yep yep,  ooh this is so exciting!"

I drive out to the zoo, turning on the radio, and finding that it's tuned to children's music, and currently "The Wheels on the Bus" is playing.  I can't help but laugh.  "Ahhh, the classics!  Do you know the words Baby?  can you sing for Mommy?"  I ask, a little bit teasingly.  The channel seems to be a never ending medley of disney songs, and nursery songs.  We hear "A Whole New World", The Ittsy-Bittsy Spider",  "Let It Go",  "Old MacDonald", "Baby Shark", and "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" amongst others as we travel.

After a while we reach the zoo, and I get you out, asking,  "You wanna walk, or carry?"  I bring you to the front gate, and pay for myself, since you're young enough to get in for free with an adult.  "What animals do you want to see?"  I ask, "And which one do you want to see the most?"

I do enjoy the disney songs more, even actually get carried enough to start singing along to "Let It Go" and "Everybody Wants to be a Cat"  after a while something I don't do with the nursery songs though i don't complain about them either.  and once you get me out I cuddle with you has you hold me, and look up at you.  "Well I can't walk, so I think you'll have to carry me."  I say with a shrug.  if you looked in the trunk of the car you'd be a stroller and one of those backpacks for carrying young kids that's sized to fit me.

I nuzzle your cheek against mine, as I hold you.  I nod, as you point out that walking isn't really an option for you., and look in the trunk.  "Ahh, here we go, this should make things easier."  I say, pulling out the carrying sling.  I strap it to my front, and then slip you in, so that you're snuggled against me, your head against my breasts.

Once we get inside, I ask.  "So, what animals do you want to see?  What's your favorite animal?"

"ooh wow's I was thinking you'd be using the stroller there, but this is also pretty neat and I get to snuggle up to you the whole time, so that's certainly a plus." I nod and settle in. "ooh my favorite animal.  Well actually that would be a wolf and a fox they are just such neat animals.  but not a lot of zoo's have them.  though monkeys are pretty cool seeing them climb all over everything.  or or those wales,  if they got any spots where you can see underwater it's fun watching them or even bears swim around."

• 2 weeks later...

I smile as you tell me that you like snuggling up to me.  "Glad it's a good thing. I really like having you so close too."

I walk over to a large wooden sign that has a map of the entire zoo, and where all of the animals are.  "Hmmmmm, looks like there are elephants, chimpanzees, orangutans, gorillas, bonobos, lions, tigers, and bears oh my.  Ah!  they do have foxes!  Then there's the amphibian house, a lot of tropical birds, Aligators, and the reptile house.  and it's all in one big circle.  You wanna go around the whole circle in order, or just go straight to the foxes?"

"oooh lets start with the foxes! they are my favorite, then we can go to the others. yea that's the best idea ever,"  say still snug in the sling, it is a little disappointing i don't get to show off my cute outfit as much, but it is really comfy nestled up like this so I can't complain, though it does limit my view since I'm facing mom and have to look over to the side between her chest and the sling to see anything,  but while we are walking past the other animals I don't care to much. though it does give me another moment to reflect on my situation and how lucky I am it's all working out so well.  "I love you mommy"  I say after a bit still snuggled up to her"