LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A different kind of study ( Private with Akari Ramos)

elfowl

Feeling the firm pats on my back, I feel the gas building up in my stomach, and a building urge to burp.  knowing it's what you're trying to get me to do, and that I'll feel better after.  I let myself burp, letting out a loud belch from all the air.  Feeling just as sleepy as you say I look, I yawn.  "Okay.  A nap sounds good..."  I lay my head on your shoulder, letting my body go limp.  "Don' like the bottle... it tases yucky.."  I mumble, slurring my words sleepily.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile hearing the burp and then stop patting your back and gently cuddle you "okay, I'll try making it different next time see if I can find a flavor you like better."  I say softly as I can see your very sleepy. and I hold on to you until I think your fully out and then set you down in your crib, I leave a scaled up pacifier and a big plushe in there with you as I pull up and lock the side.  and then leave you to get some sleep.  there is a baby monitor in the room already.

I sleep peacfully for two hours, unconsciously grabbing the big plushe and pulling it to me, to snuggle while I sleep.  When I wake up I feel groggy and confused.  I look around to see where I am, and see that I'm surrounded by bars.  I try to sit up, or push myself up, but find that I'm too weak to do so.  I struggle for a bit, grunting with the effort.  It's only then that I realize that my diaper is damp, and remember where I am, and what's been happening to me.  I start getting more and more upset, desperately trying to think of a way out, but it's simply hopeless.

I do come in hearing you wake up.  "Good morning, Princess" I say cheerily, as if all this is totally normal and we are both fine with it.  "so I pet after a nap like that you need a diaper change huh?  I can get you one and if your good I can bring you to your new playpen and give you the ability to crawl and check out your new toys. won't that be fun?"  I smile and walk up to the crib as I was talking and you can see I'm looking down at you,  I don't open the side until you agree with me, or least look like your not going to try something the second I give you any sort of opening.

• 2 weeks later...

I look up at you, my eyes swimming in tears.  "Please let me go."  I plead.  I don't make any move, or effort to fight you, eagerly accepting the diaper change, but I don't say anything else to you either, silently wallowing in my own misery.

I don't reply to your plead, though I do gently pull off the sleeper and change your diaper making sure to clean you down there and put in a proper amount of baby powder,  once the diaper is on I pull on a pink onsie and then do up the snaps in the crouch.  I then lift you over to the playpen and set you down on your back   "there you are sweety,  now just give me one moment and you can start to crawl around." I say as i make a few adjustments and you do feel a bit stronger now, like you could actually manage to sit up, or maybe even crawl, but you don't think you'd have enough strength to try to stand up with out holding on to something, and the playpen wall tops are to tall to reach unless your already standing. and there doesn't seem to be any way to get a good grip on the middle of the wall.  there is two piles of stuff one in each corner on the opposite side of the playpen. when you sit up you'd notice one looks to be a pile of assorted kids toys and the other a pillow and a pile of plushies  "There you go sweety now you can go explore and enjoy your new playpen.

I lie through the diaper change unhappily, keeping up my silent protest.  You're very through and gentle with the diaper change, and I appreciate it, even if I don't like what you're doing.  

Once you put me down in the play pen, I sit up as soon as I'm able.  I try to stand up, but quickly realize that there's no way that's happening, so I simply just let myself collapse back down to laying on the floor, moping for a bit.  After a while though, I start to get bored, and figure I may as well use what little freedom I have.  I sit up and consider my clothes.  I consider taking off my onesie, but decide that doing so is pointless.  I look over at the two piles, and decide I like the look of the soft plush pile better.  I look through the pile of plushies, and try to find a small one that I like the least.  I find a particularly ugly rooster, that just seems boring, and decide to try to throw it over the walls, more just to see if I can, and to entertain myself than to try to throw some kind of tantrum.  After my little experiment, I decide to arrange the rest of the plushies into a sort of "audience", lining them up by size, just to see what I have.  There's one particular blue dragon that I take a liking to, and decide to cuddle for a bit.

"ahh I guess you don't like the rooster huh?  Guess I'll have to take him back soon, and get you something else."  I say while thinking you might of done it to see more if you can get away with it, but since it's not an important thing I decide to let you this time.   The other animals you got include a few cats and dogs, a stuffed fox, and a unicorn and that dragon.  I pick up the rooster and put it on a shelf, then head over to a nearby chair.  "You have fun with your new toys and I'll check back on you in a bit."  I say and sit down and turn on a nearby tv.  you can hear some talk show come on,

I'm both relieved, and strangely  bit disappointed when you don't seem to get mad at me for throwing the roster out of the pen.  I lie down on the pillow with a bored sigh.  I groan when I hear the talk show come on, I'd always hated the saccharine meaningless fluff of daytime TV.  I do my best to ignore the noise, and pick up the Stuffed animals.  I start giving them little names and personalities, making up small stories.  I have them move back and forth a bit, making the Dragon swoop down and around, as she plays together with the other animals.

And I leave you to go play with your toys for a while, and since your not really paying attention to the show you might not even noticed how it seems the people talking on the show seemed to be talking more and more in gibberish.  course the stories and dialog you had your animals still made sense to you,  since you where not really trying to talk to anyone else it all still sounded right to you.  But I grin a bit as I watch you sitting there babbling to yourself as you play with the plush animals,  wondering if I should say something now or wait until it looked like you where trying to talk to me. I was testing having your language turned way down to see how well it worked.

• 2 weeks later...

As I keep playing with he stuffed animals, the TV gets easier and easier to tune out, though I don't notice why.  I simply become more and more engrossed in my game, and the story I'm acting out.  I keep babbling in gibberish as I voice the dialogue, of the Brave Dragon warrior princess, venturing out with her trusted companions, in order to save the noble, and delicate, Dragon diplomatic princess from the  evil meanie scientist lady.

Part-way through playing, I decide that my captor should actually have the stuffed Dragon diplomatic princess.  I crawl over to a place that I have a good angle, then throw the dragon stuffie at her.  I call out "You're the big evil monster, and she's your prisoner, okay?  Me and the other stuffies are gonna break out of here and slay you!"  Cheerfully, and almost giggle as I do, not realizing that my words are coming out as anything but words.

I giggle a bit as she crawls over and tosses the dragon at me, I don't know why though might if I could understand her.  Still this seems like the perfect chance.  "Abbdog  uussosh   cccoolse,  aaaaaaaaaaa!"   I do catch the dragon and wave it at her, wondering how she'll react to this,  though it is nice to see her finally starting to relax and get into being the little kid do need to make sure everything works while i still have the funding to do something about it.