LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A different kind of study ( Private with Akari Ramos)

elfowl

I trudge towards the doors of the large rectangular grey building with a sign reading "Hebe Medical Research Center, my long, green skirt billowing in the stiff wind as I clutch my grey hoodie tightly against myself, trying to keep the hood just barely open enough to see out of, and keep the cold wind out of the jacket as much as I can.  I curse myself for not wearing thicker leggings under my skirt to keep my legs warmer, though if it weren't for the windchill I would probably be fine.  I pull open the heavy metal and glass door, and step into the windbreak.  With the glass tinted so much it feels like I'm stepping into a dark room.  As soon as the door shuts behind me the wind stops, and I shiver as I let out a long breath, my body seemingly trying to instinctively shake off the cold.  I pull my hood back and pull my butt-length blonde hair out from under my hoodie, letting it fall down my back, as I pull my sleeves up just a little so my fingers are sticking through, but not my palms.  I open the second door and step into the lobby of the building.

There are several chairs set up for people to wait in, but aside from someone behind a reception desk behind a window that leads to another room, the place seems to be empty.  I walk up to the desk, and try to get the person's attention.  "Um...?  Hi... I'm Allison Tanner.  I'm here as a volunteer for the trial?  There wasn't too much information.  I might be under 'Allie'?"  I say, hoping that this is the place, and I haven't driven to the wrong medical center somehow.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The receptionist looks up at you and smiles. "Ah, yes I see you here Allison," she nods pull out some paper work. "we do have some extra forms for you to sign, just so everything is above board you know.. they are getting things ready for you now.  so if you could just sign these forms and then hand them back we can get you started.  we will be providing you room and board during the tests."

I take the papers, a little bit confused.  "Oh, room and board?  Um... I guess that's good.  How long is the study going to last?  Do I have to live here?  I've got a month on my lease before it's up.  I'll still be saving money if I'm not buying food though, I guess."  I start trying to read through the papers, but after the simple information there seem to be multiple pages of extremely dense legalese.  I end up simply signing where the papers tell me to, and handing them back to the receptionist.

"Well it all depends on how suitable you are and how things go. it could be quite a long study.  we can take care of the lease for you if it comes to that."  she nods and after you sign the paper another doctor comes out to great you. She looks to be in her mid 40's and is certainly one of those nerdy types, she's got a clipboard with her and after checking to make sure all the paperwork was signed she moves on to actually talk to you.  "ahh Hello, I'm Dr  Netty.  it's nice to meet you so if you'll follow me we got a few questions then we can get you in and get the experiment started in earnest.  You do look like an ideal candidate, and I can't wait to work on..  with... you. on this."

I smile shyly at the doctor as she introduces herself.  "Um... Nice to meet you too Dr. Netty."  I nod when she tells me to follow, and let her lead me to wherever she wants me to be.  "...So... Um what exactly am I the ideal candidate for?... and um... how?"  I ask, noting her correcting herself, but figuring she was about to say 'work on the experiment' but wanted to include me.  "What sort of experiment is this?  and why do you need me to stay here while you're doing it?"  I notice that while there are other Doctors, nurses, and technicians, there don't seem to be any other volunteers in the facility so far.  The pitch was a bit weird, but the pay offered was quite good, I would have expected that more people would show up, though maybe it was just the weather.

"oh we are doing research on a bunch of bio medical implants. that have the potential to help a lot of people, we already did all the testing on lab rats and such and it's been a success there.  so now we just have to verify it on people.  and well the reason we want you nearby is well if something goes wrong, which we don't think it will, but we can correct it that much sooner.  we got sponsors with deep pockets and this just makes sure things go smoother.  As for why you might not see other volunteers well, some have already started and are already in different areas.  some just never showed up.  As for how your an ideal canidate, well it's tricky to explain right now as there's a lot of other things I'd also have to explain for it to make sense, things we will get to in time. Believe me you'll doing me a big favor and I'll make sure your rewarded, and we have taken ever possible step to prevent disaster."  she nods,  "did you know that Murphy's law wasn't invented by an unlucky guy?  But rather someone who was working on test rigs for seat belts and air bags back when they where beta beta testing them. his Idea was to plan for everything that could possibly go wrong to actually go wrong so that way if it does your already prepared and can fix it before it gets to be an actual problem, and if it doesn't well all the better. so don't worry your safe with us." we get into a smaller room with a bed and she gets out a pink hospital gown. here get this on, and hop into bed the nurse will be along to get you started on the treatment in  a bit"

"Implants?"  I ask hesitantly, not liking where this is going.  "So... that will mean like surgery... yeah?  ...Are you going to be replacing some of my joints or organs or something?" Even as my mind starts to turn the concept over and over in my head, Dr. Netty explains that failure is unlikely, but that they have safety nets for everything, and will be able to fix things if they go wrong.  I do my best to relax, there's always a risk in any of these trials, I know that, and it's exactly why they pay me at all.  If they were sure it was safe they wouldn't need me.  I grab the Doctor's hand and try to get her to stop for a second.  "It's going to be okay... you really mean that?  You promise that if something goes wrong, you're gonna fix it, yes?  I look deep into the doctor's eyes, putting my full trust in her. 

With her promise, I nod, and follow to the room with the bed.  I nod.  "You're going to put me to sleep, and then put the implants in me, right?"  There's a bit of tension and nervousness in my voice, that I fail to hide.  Once the Doctor leaves, I slip out of my boots, then pull off my hoodie, revealing the dark blue t-shirt I have on underneath slide my skirt down over my hips, and let it pool around my feet on the floor.  I then peel my tight leggings down my legs, and pull of my ankle socks while I'm at it.  I pull off my shirt, and am left in only my black cotton bra and panties.I slip these off too, then put on the pink gown, and fold my clothes neatly to put them to the side I'm surprised the bed has sheets and a blanket,  but I'm grateful for them, as I climb underneath them and wait for the nurse.

"Yes i does mean surgery, and well get started as soon as your out.  and yes it will be okay we will make sure you are well taken care of, you don't need to worry about a thing."  She says, and the bed is surprisingly comfortable for a hospital bed but it does make it easier to settle in and soon the nurse comes over with an iv.  She introduces herself as miss king, and explains the medicine is to help you sleep though the surgery and make it so you don't feel any pain. if you look on her name bage you can see her first name is Katie and she's an RN,  she seems quite friendly as she gets the stuff ready and tells you there's going to be a poke in your arm and asks which one you'd prefer she used.

The doctor smiles. "Well I'm going to get ready for the surgery now,  See you latter."

I nod as I stare into the doctor's eyes.  "Thank you."  I do my best to overcome my shyness and nervousness, and smile at the nurse as she walks in.  "Hello.  um... I'm not sure... is there one that it's supposed to go in?  I'm right handed if that makes a difference.  ...so I guess my left then?"  I very purposefully look away while she inserts the IV,   "I don't like needles"  I explain.  even after its in, I purposefully don't look at my arm.  I nod at the doctor and wave goodbye as she says she's going to leave.  "See you later"  I simply try to relax, and wait for them to put me under so they can implant what they need to.

You only feel a small pinch for a brief second then it's quite easy to forget it's there,  you find some way to pass the time until the medicine puts you out.  After making sure your fully out your wheeled off to the operating room where they start work, first they attach devices to your bowels and your uniary track so they can take control of that,  they then insert nerve simulators in several areas, attaching them to the nerves that control your arms, and legs and feet and hands and also your hips.  finally they get to the most delicate part the one that goes into your brain, once done they run a diagnostic on all the devices to see they are working and  then they carefully close up all the openings they had to make and finally move you over to the recovery room.  right now all the devices are set to allow you to be in normal adult mode. and the next step is to make sure there's no unintended side effects before testing out how well the devices work.  While in this mode they are completely passive so the only clue you'd have if you didn't know where the few places where they had to give you some stitches and once that heals there will be no sign anything was done to you

I wake up feeling very groggy, and floaty.  Slowly I become more aware of my surroundings, and the dull aching throbbing coming from all over my body.  after a few hours of the letting the drugs wear off, I realize that I don't actually know what was done to me.  I start trying to explore my body, and see where there seem to be bandages and incisions.  I quickly find the ones on my lower and upper arms, which lead me to easily find the ones on my thighs and ankles, my entire groin seems to be wrapped up, and there seems to be an incision on my belly, just below my breasts.  The last bit of stitches is harder to find, but I eventually find a few stitches on my scalp. 

I'm left feeling very confused.  What in the world could they be testing that they need to do surgery in so many places?

soon the doctor comes in.  "well good news the surgery was a success everything when in with out a problem.  how do you feel?  you should be okay to get up and walk when you want.  though we still going to have you on light duty for today and then get into testing how how well the stuff works either tomorrow or latter today depending on how things go but want to let some things settle in a little bit first."

I look up at the doctor groggily, still feeling the drugs.  "Um... okay I guess?  I don't hurt anywhere or anything.  I'm still groggy and sleepy though.  um... I sorta looked over my body, and noticed I have a lot of stitches all over the place... what all did you do to me?  why am I stitched up..."  I hesitate feeling a bit embarrassed, and point down at my crotch.  "Down there, and on my head, and everything?  What are you testing?"

Well it's not just one thing but a series of things,  get more funding that way and can give bigger payouts.  all these could be used to increase quality of life. like the muscle simulators those for people who are having problems moving it can boost power to give them enough strength.  for  a normal person the boost should increase their strength.

stuff like that.  *she nods* don't worry if they are set up properly you should be able to everything same as before, just easier.   we also have a healing serum we developed in house, it hasn't been approved by the fda yet but it has passed though a few rounds of human trials.  so pretty sure it's safe and it should help you heal up from the surgery that much faster so we can get on to the main tests that much sooner. did you want that?

I look at the doctor with a bit of confusion on my face.  "So what, did you implant like, an exoskeleton in my arms and legs."  I'm still feeling woozy from the anasthetic, and seem to be prone to rambling.  "I guess that would be an endoskeleton, not an exoskeleton since it's inside of me huh?  Heehee, Latin roots are fun.... I'm smart...  So I'm gonna be stronger now, like super strong?  I'm I like a super hero now?  ...HAH  I'm like iron...girl...  I'm like a female Robert Downy Jr!"

I listen to the doctor describe the healing serium.  "um... yeah... that sounds really good.  the faster I heal the faster we can do the tests, and I get paid, yeah?  ...So... if this stuff isn't fully tested... do I... like... get paid to help you test the healing serum too?  ...cuz... I'm like... a broke bitch... that's why I signed up to be a lab rat! woooooo!  Heh... I guess that makes me a chihuahua though... I don't like that..."  I start to pout a little.

she laughs a bit as she gets the shot ready then administers it. "yes, don't worry we'll make sure your well taken care with everything you won't need to worry about being broke again. and your right about how it endoskeleton would be more the right word then exoskeleton." She nods an finishes up, your already starting to feel a bit better.  "oh your not a chihuahua, your to cute for that, so your.... a cute bunny."

I do my best to relax, and fight my natural instinct to tense up when I see the doctor pull out a needle, I've always hated shots.  I smile up at her when she tells me I won't need to worry about being broke.  "Thank you, Doctor, it's nice being taken care of."  Without the dull ache overpowering the last bits of the anesthetic, I begin to feel sleepy again.  I let my eyes droop closed, and smile, giggling a little.  "Cute bunny"  I say with a smile, as I drift off again.

I don't know how long I sleep for, but by the time I wake up, I feel much more lucid.  I feel quite hungry, and like I need to use the bathroom though, and remembering that the doctor told me I can get up, I do, wandering off into the hallway, and looking for a cafeteria, or a bathroom.

as your wondering down the hall you find a signs that point the way to the cafeteria, and as your going you also find a ladies restroom down one of the halls so its up to you if you want to take a pit stop here or get closer to the food first. your feeling quite well back to normal as you wonder down the hall. things seem to be going quite well for you  what ever they did doesn't seem to be hampering you at all and you heard how well they pay, you see some other staff walk by and they wave to you.  this is going to be easy money

I smile, stopping into the bathroom first, to spend a penny, then washing up, and making my way to the cafeteria.  This is by far the easiest testing I've ever done.  It's hard to believe that it's going to pay as well as they say it will, though I never had to go through  any surgery for any of the tests I did in the past.  I get in line, and see what's on offer, loading up my tray as much as they'll let me, since I'm feeling quite hungry.  

They let you take quite a lot actually they let you pile on as much as you can carry, truthfully you might not even be able to eat it all but it'll sure be nice feeling trying,  you spot a table nearby to set down your load and get to eating.  not to long after you see the doctor walking over "Hey how you feeling?  I guess pretty good judging by how hungry you are. well that's a good sign, from what the other doctors that have used the healing potion have said, there's a good chance we can take the stitches back out this evening, so by tomorrow there wont' be any sign we did anything. with out giving you an xray or something like that.

I happily carry my tray to the table, looking over the generous portions of turkey, potatoes, green beans, and rolls.  "My own little thanksgiving."  I mumble to myself with a smile.  I smile at the doctor whens he walks over, blushing a little, and feeling embarrassed when she points out how much food I grabbed.  "Yeah, may have gone a little overboard, but it feels like I haven't eaten in days."  I nod when she explains that there's a good chance we can take the stitches out before tomorrow.  "That's fantastic.  So I presume that the devices haven't been activated yet?  I feel fine, perfectly normal as far as I can tell."

"that's right nothing has been activated yet it's all on standby.  best way to make sure  to limit problems take it one step at a time and make sure everything is working as intended.  we'll get to the testing in the morning.  anyways you go ahead and enjoy your thanksgiving, I'm sure thankful you showed up.  and if you want more you know where to get it"  She giggles.  "knock yourself out we got a busy day tomorrow."

I smile and nod,  "Got it, thank you doctor, I will"  I start eating, cleaning my plate, but feeling a little overly full afterwords.  I put my tray in the dish return, and make my way back to my room.  "Well, I guess I might as well, go to bed.  Nothing I really need to do till tomorrow"  I think out loud.  Since I haven't changed clothes, I simply climb into bed, switch off the lights, and go to sleep.

In your dreams you turn into super girl, and are able to do all he crazy feats superman does and everyone loves you for it.  the next morning the doctor is waiting for you to wake up. "ooh good your awake, you ready to begin the tests?"

I wake up with a big smile on my face.  I'm a little uneasy that Doctor Netty was simply standing over me while I slept.  I jump a little when I see her.  I grin sheepishly and rub my head, stretching,  "Um... yeah, I guess so.  Shouldn't I like, get a shower, go to the bathroom, have breakfast, get dressed, and all that before we begin?  What are we turning on?"