LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A different kind of study ( Private with Akari Ramos)

elfowl

"Well it's a blind study, so we can't really tell you or it could mess with the results, so while certain things had to be said and agreed to we do want to keep as quiet as possible on what specifically we are testing  but sure go to the bathroom shower and get dressed"  She nods, "I'll wait for you out here ."  she takes a seat, and starts messing with the papers on her clipboard. seeming to get into that.  Meanwhile you can see,  a door labeled bathroom, near by.  Showering and getting dressed go as normal and you'd notice the stitches have been removed already while you where out.  but when you attempt to pee, nothing comes out. it still feels like you should be able to like every morning but try as you might nothing happens.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod.  "I see.  well I guess I'll just have to pay attention."  I say with a bit of disappointment.  I really wish they would just give me answers, but if they need me to not know what's going on, i guess I have no choice.  I make my way to the bathroom, bringing a change of clothes with me.  I shower quickly, knowing that if the doctor came to wake me up, she probably wants to get started with tests quickly.  I dress in some comfortable clothes, a long skirt, and a soft long sleeved shirt.  I sit down on the toilet, and try to pee like normal... but nothing happens.  I feel the drop of my bladder relaxing... but nothing, no stream, no pee, not even a drop.  It's completely confusing, because it feels like I need to pee, but nothing is happening.  Nothing at all.  I try again, but still nothing.  after a few minutes I pull up my panties and skirt, I go wash my hands and the go back to my room.

"Um... Doctor?  I can't pee.  I sat down on the toilet and tried, and nothing at all happened.  Something's wrong"  I say with a touch of distress and confusion.

humm  *She makes some notes and nods*  i see well we can adjust a few settings see if that helps. but since there does seem to be a problem there, we might want to have you wear a diaper for now.  as we don't know if you'll have an accident latter, if we have over adjusted things.

I nod, "Yes please... it's sort of uncomfortable, and I can only imagine it will get worse.  A diaper though?  I thought this should only make me better, so should't I still be able to hold my pee?  I mean I guess it's better than wetting myself if you really think that's a possibility, but what is even causing this doctor?"  I'm getting a little bit more panicky and desperate, not being able to control my own body is spooking me a little.  "I know I keep asking this, but what did you do to me?  what's going on?  and what's supposed to happen?"  I look at the doctor with large pleading eyes.

Well The bleeding edge of science isn't always 100% but we are in the best place to deal with it. "well make sure you'll come through this okay."  Me and Nurse  manage to get the diaper on you, and then pull your dress back over it and it's hard to notice,  I bring you over to the testing lab and they have you sit in this exercise chair.   "I'll go work on those adjustments now, I can tell you everything once we finished the blind part of the tests.. but not yet.  don't worry though I'll make sure everything works the way it was designed, and like I said you'll be well taken care of."   She heads of into another room, and they have you lift weights and some other basic stuff to build your base line as they say.  As your working on that tough you can feel yourself peeing all of a sudden, no warning no having to run to the bathroom it just started coming out. thank goodness you where wearing that diaper it was able to hold it all. and nothing outside the diaper got wet,  you also feel feel relieved in a sense since you no longer have that urge to go.

I nod uncertainly at the doctor's words, trying to put my trust into her, but finding it hard.  I lie down on the bed when she and the nurse tell me to, laying back and letting them put it on me.  I nod when The doctor tells me that they can tell me once the blind part is over, and look her in the eyes, quietly murmuring.  "Please do... I'm scared doctor."

I follow her to the testing lab, and sit in the chair, simply nodding to the instructions, and reassurances.  I go through the exercises, managing to use thirty pounds on the easier exercises, and at least ten on the harder ones.  I'm definitely not in shape, but I'm distracted as I'm suddenly peeing with no warning, and no control,  I gasp and drop the handles on the chair quickly, letting the weights clang down as my eyes go distant and misty.  I feel myself on the verge of tears, as my attention focuses completely on what's going on inside of my diaper.  My hands hover down to my crotch, and I feel the heavy wet padding surrounding and lying against my sensitive skin.  I lightly rub the outside of my dress, pressing the plastic backed padding into my crotch a little.  I blush, not fully realizing what I'm doing, but enjoying the feeling.  It's embarrassing, scary, and disempowering, but for some reason it feels so good.

the people in the training room call for the nurse and both she and I come in.  "ooh I tried to adjust it but I guess I over did it" I Say while trying hide my excitement that test was a complete success we where able to test all three bathroom modes,  we also established in passive mode the nerve blockers don't hinder her normal use.  really the only thing that is important now to find out is if the blockers really work. The mental tests can be preformed with her knowing about it, as she won't really be able to do anything about that and the gig will be mostly up at that point anyways we just need to make sure she'll be plenty helpless before we start those.  "Well the good news is too I've been reviewing the tests and there's only one that really has to be done blind.  so how about we get you out of that wet diaper then get that test done and I can explain what's going on, sound good?"

I look up from my stupor and blush hard when i realize that the Doctor and all of the lab assistants had seen what I was doing.  I nod, still blushing hard.  "Y-yeah.  That sounds good."  I stand up quickly, and pull my hand away from my crotch, trying to get the Doctor to get me out of here before I become even more embarrassed.  "We're going back to my room yes?"  I ask, already three steps towards the door.

"yea we can go back there. and change you on the bed. in fact we could actually do the next test in your room.  if you really want to.  I understand if you don't want to go back there."  She says as we get back inside the nurse helps you up onto the bed, and starts by pulling up your dress and removing your old diaper and cleaning you up, which is quick since you didn't make a mess down there,  then brings over a new diaper and puts in some power before taping on the new one.  you also might of noticed this bed is a bit bigger, and is less hospital looking and has a decorative skirt around the bottom.  "ooh I also got you a better bed while your in here, hopefully it'll be more comfortable."

• 2 weeks later...

I nod, "Yes please, let's go ahead with the next test."  I say as we walk back to the room.  Wen we get inside, I'm surprised to see that the bed has been replaced, and a bit confused.  "Wait, wasn't the bed different before?"  I ask as she helps me up onto the bed.  I shudder a bit as she changes me, and want to protest being put into another diaper, but it's obvious that I need them, so I don't say anything.  I nod when she explains the bed, "Oh, I didn't realize you could do that, um.. yeah, I guess it's more comfortable.  Thank you."

*she nods and smiles*  your welcome,  okay so so the next test is we will tun on the system and see what happens.  since you don't want to leave the room and you weren't lifting anything to heavy before we can start here with some hand weights and go from there.  *she says and gets out a small pair of weights,  they feel a little on the heavy side but nothing you couldn't normally lift, she also has you lay down.* okay so the task will be to start with lifting these up and telling me how they feel okay?    *I say and go over where I got the remote sitting turn down the muscle control.  from your end those weights just got like a 100 times heavier,  and then when you try to sit up it's just to hard.  you find you can still move your leggs, and shift in the bed a little.  and when you let go of the weights you can move your hands and arms.  but you just have practically no strength,  she then looks over to see your reaction, and you see a sly grin on her face*

• 4 weeks later...

I nod and take the weights as she hands them to me, hefting them a little to judge their weight.  They don't seem like anything special.  "They seem fine, not too light or to heav-"  I start saying as she starts fiddling with the remote.  All of a sudden, I'm struggling to lift the weights, and then my arms are falling to the bed,  I try to lift them again, but can't at all.  "Urgh!  ...grah!"  I grunt as i start trying to lift the now impossibly heavy weights. 

"I... I-I CAN'T!"  I shout in confusion, as I try as hard as I can to lift the weights.  Putting my whole body into lifting just one hand weight, all I manage to do is flop on the bed a little.  Then I realize that not just the weights, but my entire body is impossibly heavy.  "Doctor?!?  What's going on!?!?!"  I say in confusion, trying to sit up, but finding that I can't.  with the give of the bed, I can only just barely slip my hands out from under the weights.  I look over at her, and see her grin, and a cold shot of fear races down my spine.  She knew this would happen, and she's enjoying it.  I feel unsafe, scared, and confused.

• 2 months later...

She walks over closer grinning.  "alright so The tests seem to be working. and we are getting to the spot where it seems only proper to tell you the real purpose of them. while I didn't really lie either in the sense that some of this stuff will be repurposed for what i said as well.  The main use of this is to make an adult into a baby.  you'd be surprised how many want a life like that. And I've always wanted someone who needed me to take care of them, but wasn't to young or in experienced to talk to me about what it's like or what their needs might be so a real baby was out of the question, and doing this to a kid well that's just a mine field waiting to blow up.  But you, well you gave consent for the proces."  She grins almost evily "So your mine now. but don't worry I did say I'd keep you safe and take care of you and i mean that.  I'm not going to be paying you for this but you'll not need money anymore as I'll provide you with everything, I'll be a good Mommy for you."   she nods.  "now your probably wondering why you can't move much and scared about what's going to happen next. Well it's all part of the implants I can control how much strength you have between practically nothing and your normal strength.  You may of also guessed by now that your diaper issues are no accident, and that's true too. see there's a bypass valve installed, and when that's open it doesn't matter how much you try to hold it in it has another way to come out.  There's more I should be able to adjust how well your fine mortor skills work and even your word meaning attachment memory."  She nods "which means If i need too i can make you unable to speak or understand language.  so best not to cross with me."

• 2 weeks later...

The doctor's explanation only confuses me more, as I try to struggle uselessly.  "What?  That makes no sense!  I'm not a baby, and You're not my Mommy!  You can't do this!  I'm a grown woman!"  Tears are welling up in my eyes, and even as i try to protest, I know it's completely useless.  I begin to beg pitifully.  "Please, don't do this!  Let me go!  I won't tell anyone, I'll find you someone else if you want.  Please just turn this thing off and let me go!"  her threats against my ability to speak or understand language only scare me more.  Given how much she's been able to do to me already, I believe that she can do everything she's said.

Slowly I calm down, and begin to accept my helpless situation.  In a quiet whimpering voice, I ask.  "W-what are you going to do to me now...?"

well i think get you dressed in something more cute,  then we need to try out the other things make sure they work.  also we need to start getting you more used to your new life with me.  so I'll be doing your diaper changes. and feedings from now on, it'll be fun and all you have to do is relax and go with the flow.  I mean you'll not have much choice anyways *evil laugh*  but it'll be more fun if you learn to enjoy it sooner.  *she says then comes over with a big pink footed sleeper, it also has a heart pattern on it* how about this for a start?  then we can get you confy in your new crib.  so when we try the other stuff out you'll be all nice and safe.

I flinch and whimper as the woman standing above me starts laughing, in a way that can only be described as "super-villainesque".  "Please just let me go.  please Ma'am"  I beg, wanting no part in her twisted ideas.  I simply feel scared and helpless.  There's absolutely no way I can fight back, and I simply have to hope that this woman doesn't want to hurt me.  I quickly grow more and more upset, until tears begin to well up in my eyes, and then spill over.  I start crying, unable to help myself.

I then come over and gently go to pull the hospital gown off you and then feed first your feet into the sleeper, gently roll you on to your on to your side so I can pull up the sleeper. then back down on your back so I can gently thread your hands and arms into the sleeves your hands end up in the built in mittens, and finally pull up the zipper. you'd find yourself to weak to offer any meaningful resistance to me doing this if you tried, but I'm as gentle as you let me be.   once your dressed, I move to pick you up and I hold up a pacifier to your mouth which you'd feel a sudden urge to want to suck on it. and if you do it'll feel surprisingly relaxing, you might also be surprised I can hold you like this.  but I do carry you into another room that is decorated more like a girls nursery, with a big crib next to a window.  I do sit with you in a big rocking chair and gently rock you. hopping to make you confy enough that you'll settle down some.  "Now it's not going to be so bad here.  you won't have to worry about a thing,  you will be well taken care of and I'm not going to hurt you if your a good girl. and I'm not going to be super strict either. so you don't have to worry about accidentally doing something wrong, nope.  just relax and enjoy it that's all you have to do."

• 2 weeks later...

"Please, please let me go"  I keep pleading with the woman, as she dresses me in the pink sleeper.  She's very gentle, and I can't help but feel comfortable, in her hands, Even as she puts my arms down the sleeves ending in mittens that make my hands useless, it somehow feels... nice.  Her big strong hands gently guide my arms and legs where they're meant to go.  With my weakened muscles I can feel just how much stronger she is than me, and the difference seems impossible.  I frown as I see the pacifier in front of me, before I really know what I'm doing it's in my mouth, and I'm sucking on it.  Even more strangely I start to feel calm and.... safe.  I know that you won't hurt me.  There's nothing I can do that would make you need to.  I let out a small whimper when I see the pink nursery with the white crib, and big soft pillows.  I know that this isn't just a joke, or something that was done on a whim, this had been the plan all along.  Somehow, the inability to do anything about it, combined with the soothing rubber nipple in my mouth make me just want to give up.  So I do, settling into your lap as you rock, and slowly beginning to snuggle into your chest, hugging you as much as my weak arms will let me.  I always really liked hugs, and now, when I need comfort, and security, I can't help but hug the person who's taking my life away from me.

"nope your my little girl now. and your staying safe and sound with me." I say in a soothing motherly voice, smiling as you start sucking on your new pacifier and again as you hug me I hug and cuddle you gently warmly.  "its' going to be so nice you'll see"  I sit there and hold and rock you for a good while, until you seemed to have settled down, "now would you like a nice bottle to drink?  I'm sure it'll help you ease in you your nap time better."

I keep suckling my pacifier, though it's quite soothing my mind is still reeling, and I can't see how things will be nice, or why you've made me your little girl.  I look up at you when you ask if I want a bottle to drink, telling me it will help me ease in my nap time.  I shrug, not really feeling too hungry, but not knowing why I would need to sleep so soon.  I keep suckling the pacifier, unable to bring myself to spit it out in order to talk to you, and instead just keep cuddling you, as you hold me, drawing comfort from your touch, even as my mind is screaming to try to get away.

one of the nurses brings over a pink bottle and hands it to me,  then while still holding you with one hand i use the other to swap out the paci for the bottle. The contents are sweet, it has a rather nice though hard to describe flavor. and it starts to fill you with a warm comforting feeling as you suck on it.  "Yea that's a good girl.  your doing well"  I coo as I hold the bottle for you while also continuing to cuddle you*

I try to say something just as you pull the pacifier out of my mouth, but before I can make a sound, the bottle and its long nipple are deep in my mouth, and the suckling reflex kicks in again.  I suck on the bottle drinking heavily as I feel the warm sweet liquid flow down my throat.  I can't stop myself from drinking it down, and it warms my stomach.  Not being able to control or stop myself should be disturbing, but instead I feel comfortable, and safe.  It feels nice to feel my tummy filling up all warm and tasty, while I'm being cuddled and held in a big strong lap of someone who's going to protect me.  I settle down, and stop trying to fight it, just accepting that what's happening is happening right now.

The formula in the bottle isn't straight baby formula, it's also got a few things in it.  but this one was picked so it would best hide the other stuff in there.  the two main things are sleeping medication similar to what you'd find a sleeping pill, and a bach to enzymes to start changing how your tummy works so you will get much more out of the milk and the formula's to come, but this has the side effect of making it much less able to process more solid foods.  meaning that as this goes on you'll need to eat more and more like a baby as well.

I drink down the formula compliantly, even though it tastes like milk mixed with cornstarch and chalk.  I start to feel drowsy before I'm even done with the bottle, and start fighting to keep my eyes open.  Once the bottle is drained I still can't keep myself from suckling, and start sucking down air into my stomach.  I whimper a little, knowing that I'll be uncomfortably, and look up at you pleading wordlessly for help.

Seeing the bottle empty out, I pull it away from you and turn you slightly so you can rest agisnt my shoulder and I pat your back gently to get the air that you where sucking down back out.  "ooh you finished off the whole bottle, your such a good girl. now lets burp you to make sure your tummy doesn't have any problems.  Then I think it's nap time for you. your already looking rather sleepy"