LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Very Little Girl as Alternative to Sissy

So many "sissy"'s say they like girl things but need the "guidence" of someone older and wiser. Well, there is an alternative where you have all the girl things and some of the baby things as well without getting into the world of maids, cuckold, adult sex, emasculation and other yucky things, rather than being you wonderful feminine self. If you like those things, then Sissy is fine, but for the real pink-blooded little girl there is VLG or Very Little Girl

What is a "Very Little Girl"? A girl who, unlike a baby or toddler girl, has come to the age of awareness of herself as a girl. age 4 to 7. Unlike the forcibly (ef)feminzed sissy, she genuinely has the tastes of a girl: Dollies, dresses, Fairy and things like that. However she still has some "baby" things, usually diapers and rubber panties, either at night, on long trips or when she cannot get use of a toilet for two hours or more, or all the time, which I have seen more than 3 times in my life. Also pacifiers, baby bottles, still sleeping in a crib, which some children did to age 5 but on a rubber sheet, that had the "baby's room" smell, bibs or other, usually toddler, things. She does not like the "baby" parts of her world; especially the rubber panties, which call attention to themselves more than the diapers, which they cover and hide anyway, rubber sheets with their telltale smell and shorter dresses than other little girls wear which make changing her easier or being treated a bit like a baby and dreads the though of being changed in front of people, especially those she dislikes, who enjoy watching and seeing her made into a baby, and more so in front of those she likes and admires, who are seeing her being demeaned by being made into a baby and MUST think less of her. Can you just imagine Mommy or Nursie saying, if you are recalcitrant "Maybe you would like me to change you in front of Alice Michelle: [you know she will tell juxt everybody that you still wear rubber panties, or lift you little dress and show them or lift your little dress and feel around on them]. Or in front of Miss Levesque [your beloved nursery school teacher and having her say 'why Rochelle; I did not know you still wear rubber panties. You poor gir'. Or worse, she says 'I am sure that Mommy has a good reason to make you wear them']"

To see how rich and full the life of a Very Little Girl can be, just look at and use the large image link in my signature  to go to my About Me and see all that is there, play and maybe get a few goodies to take home with you. Also look at my Albums https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/27920-little-christine/&tab=node_gallery_gallery

In about a half-hour, you can see what a full, feminine life is available to the Very Little Girl "From toe to tiara, diaper to Dolly" and none of the icky stuff

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The big differences betweren Very Little Girl and Sissy is that you do not have to treat your girl self as a "guilty Pleasure" as it is a ntural and proper way of being, nor is it "OK" because you are a boy being forced into it so it is not your fault. You own it. The other difference is that there is not adult sex involved: No "spit or swallow" or SPH. Who would sexualize a 6 year old girl and how can you tease a girl for having an inadequate body part which she is not supposed to have??

That does not mean you are not changed in a very humiliating way for being an over-age wetterwith whose "antics" Mommy is fed up, or have a small rubber sheet put wherever you sit when Mommy takes you out to a friend's house, or treats you like a baby in some ways because you still wet, saying "If you are going to wet like a baby, you will be treated like one". There is nothing like a diaper check when someone is there. and you get rhe front of your dress lifted. There is a story at DD of a male  supposed 2 year old baby girl. A friend of her Mommy's was visiting and Mommly suggested that baby needed her diaper checked. Her friend said "Let me do it", she reached over and under the dress and felt inside the diaper (I guess it was a throw-away. If it was a real diaper, all you would do is lift or just get under ihe front of the dress and feel bfetween the rubber panties and diper). The person was humiliated and did not like that at al (be careful what you wish for; you might get it: Then Waht?),  dispite the fact that Mommy's friend was aware of the way things wenit. Actually a baby or toddler of 2 or 3 would not have any misgivings about that. A 4 or 5 year old little girl would