LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Try This Again

Some of you anyway I am sure will remember a few months back I had to have sugery. Well, I was just recovering pretty good from that - Started getting active on the board again for about a week or so, then just disappeared again! It had nothing to do with ANYONE here - this is what happened:

Suddenly, I started getting real bad headaches (not the annoying, but no big deal kind, the debilitating kind!) it was actually taking Purceset NOT to get rid of it, just to make it bearable! - That turned out to be a very bad sinus infection (I had to take anti-biotics for double the normal time to knock that out of me!). Once that was gone, I start feeling extreamely dizzy, and naushious, lots of actual vomiting, not quite, but close to every day! Fianally, it looks like that was at least figured out why - but now there is figuring out what to do about it! I seems that now I appearantly have a bad case of Meniere's Disease!

To top everything off, it's been difficault to get back and fourth to the Doc the way I really should due to machanical probs. with our car, that I can't aford to have fixed right now, and too sick to even think about trying to fix it myself! (Total estimated, including labor is $1088). And other bills are all backed up from actually myself and Mommy (GF) both being sick at the same time!

I just am seriously woundering - Is ANYTHING EVER going to go right for me ever again!

Well, enough of that, just as least wanted to let you know I am still alive, and explain why I haven't been around in a while....

I'm glad you pooped in i was beginning to wounder what happened to you. i hope your saturation improves and that you feel better soon.

don't worry you situation will get better just keep focusing on the good thins in life and not the bad.

yours truly khris

I am sorry that happend to you. I know about Mechanical problems and money problems. I had to take a school lone for the first time to get my car out of the shop, my parents helped me but they are not rich apparently. But they can pour money into other things and not help their only grandson. LOL.

I hope you get better. I'm sure things will get better. I know so, I have had everything under the sun, except what you got. Which I am truelly sorry.

I hate giving advise, and saying things will be better, but you have to look at the positives in your life. You have a GF, and someone who cares about you. You are not homeless, or out on the street. Just put your life in prespective and think what you can do and can not

Even tho I don't know you I am glad things are getting a little better for you. Wish I could help out with the money thing but not a lot here sorry to say. Just hang in there and things have to get better for you. :thumbsup: Like they say it can't :badmood: all the time.