LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First 3 Nights In Cloth Diapers in 25 Years.....

...got some of my stash two days after I told the wife last Friday morning. Timing could not have worked out any better!!! Wore one nighttime cloth medium gauze & two daytime medium gauze cloth diapers in the last three out of five days.  Wow, just wow feels so f'kin nice, this "gauze" is so soft. Before I made the decision for gauze, I read many fellow gauze cloth diaper lovers recommendations here and boy was this the way to go!!! Thanks for the help & ideas. Yeah, cloth is a little bit more challenging than just using tape on a disposable, but once you get the pinning down it's not bad. I still think right now it's easier to pin a diaper on someone else than on yourself, maybe that'll "change" (LOL)as I get more practice at it. The one I put on now went pretty well, better than the last two days. And it fits and feels nice!!!!

I don't always wear cloth, but when I first tried on my new Purity gauze overnight, it brought back a flood (pun intended) of intense memories of my childhood.  I seriously didn't any conscience memory of them but it's amazing how a sound, a smell or in this case, a sensation can bring the memory back instantly!

• Like 1

...had one "daytime" prefold on all day, went to breakfast & dinner in it plus in between raked & blew up leaves for over 4hrs in it. Had loose 38" Carhart jeans on so it wasn't even noticeable!!! Was a great, comfy day!!!

Your gauze diapers will continue to get softer and more absorbent with every washing. 1-1/2 cups of vinegar added to the wash water helps to remove the sizing used on most new diapers. This sizing repels moisture and defeats the absorbency of the cotton gauze until it’s removed. I just ordered 8 more Contour ll gauze diapers from AdultClothDuaper.com as they’re on sale this month. They come with a 10 ply gauze soaker pad which helps for nighttime usage. With the quality discount (3 or more) and the 15% discount this month it brings my cost down to about $18 each.  Being on fixed income on Social Security I have to watch how I spend my money which is why I mentioned their cost. These diapers save me a lot compared with disposables with the added benefit of being more comfortable (in my opinion). Hope your new additions serve you as well as these contour diapers have me. Stay padded.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, DL-Boy said:

I don't always wear cloth, but when I ....

17 hours ago, Zdog said:

Stay padded.

Zdog, I just noticed you kept the theme going that I started with my Dos Equis parody of the "Most Interesting Man in the World".  You ended with "Stay Padded", a nod to the "Stay Thirsty" from the original commercials.

That could be where I picked that up I’m not really sure. It’s as good a guess as any. And yes, stay padded!