LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home for summer

Baby-jade747

(This roleplay is for me and gavin.)

Jade was seventeen and looking forward to having the house to herself for summer as she her parents where going away to visit family and her older brother was working away for a few weeks. She had spent the weeks building up making lots of plans of what to do and was planning a party. The day before her parents left jade had gone to the mall and spoiled herself she prided herself on her appearance.

She always had people thinking she was older due to her height. Jade was 6’1 and had gorgeous long black hair that really showed of her blue eyes. She couldn’t wait to have the house to herself glad she wouldn’t have to put up with her older brother and his girlfriend.

that morning though at breakfast her parents dropped a bombshell Sarah her brother’s girlfriend had offered to stay at the house to keep an eye on jade , jade was annoyed and didn’t know what to say so went straight to her room when her parents left. Jade was watching tv in the lounge when Sarah arrived.

Sarah had soon arrived at the house and let herself in and came up to jades room and enters the room without permission.

"Im here and your brother told me to keep an eye on you."she said crossing her arms her brown eyes looking over the clean room.

"Ok im gonna go use the bathroom"the,smell a urine lingering off her body as a black spot on her crotch can be seen as,she tries to run off to the bathroom 

Jade looks up as Sarah barges into her room in anger and got up as Sarah says about keeping her eye on her. She sniffs the air and wonders why she can smell urine then as Sarah turns to leave notices the black wet spot on her jeans.

she couldn’t believe it but had to make sure. “Sarah stay where you are.” She says as she moves towards her and as Sarah is about to leave the room grabs her arm.

"Hey let go of me"she says trying to pull away from her but cant.

She looks up at her still trying to pull away"what do you want from me?"she says trying to hide her jeans with a free hand

A huge smile appears on jades face as she confirms that Sarah has indeed wet herself or at least started to this was an opportunity she wasn’t going to miss.

jade pulls Sarah back into the room and shuts the door. “I have to show you this video you’ll love it.” She knew she had to keep Sarah distracted

"No i really got to go",she says trying to pull away from the taller women and she squeezes her legs together having to poop 

"F-fine whats the video"she,says fallowing her worried she cant hold it

Watching as Sarah completely messed her panties jade was trying not to laugh. “ looks like your the one who needs looking after, I’m not having you running around like this let’s get you cleaned up.” She says taking her hand.

”I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out but looks like I’ll be babysitting you.” She says confidently leading her to the bathroom

Jade comes over to Sarah and without saying anything gently pushes a dummy into her mouth.

”now I’m going to give you a chance to prove to me your potty trained and an adult.” As she says this she lifts her legs up and slides a thick diaper under her bottom before doing it up nice and tight