LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Can Combine Some 3 - 4 Diapers

If you can combine some three to four diapers which ones would you choose on and why?

Me I would chose the following

Depend - Refastenable

Goodnites

Tranquility ATN's

Pull-Up's

Depend - Refastenable

The tabs for refastening and the feel of the outter layers and the quietness of them too

Goodnites

The looks on the outter cover the paterins I would have it all over the pant and the comfortness they provide

Tranquility ATN's

They provide the best protection ever in my experiences. And the peach mat would be great for going inside the diaper

Pull-Up's

They have the disapearing graphics and I would wan't them every where in the absorbent part of the diaper.

Well what is your Ideal combonation?

I am quite happy with my bambino diapers. I have always like abriform's because of their thickness, but the tapes suck. Bambino is the greatest because they are thick, and their tapes rock and they absorb a ton. I purchased a case from them, this is my first time purchasing by the case, so yeah.... Love em.

~Brian

If I could I would combine Attends with Abriform X-plus. I would want the 6 tapes and waistbands from the Attends line and the bulkiness and superior diaper construction from the X plus line. I would make sure the diaper was completely white without any markings on it whatsoever and I would make sure they all were scented lightly with Johnsons baby powder scent.

Now that would be a great diaper.

Secure Plus pretty much does it for me. The only thing I would change would be to put a babyish print on the tape zone.

Secure XPlus + Baby print = Bambino.

For me, I'd take the fit of a (European) Tena Maxi and the appearance, crinkle, soft feel, tapes (and the landing strip) and rear elastic waistband of the (US) Secure XPlus and bundle it all together with the raw absorbency of an Abriform XPlus. Utterly heavenly perfection :):whistling::angel_not:

The reason why I have chosen the kind of diapers that I would want to combine together is that I like comfortness and I cannot afford any body to notice me wearing one and that I like to creep up and scare the freak out of my friends and family at times. The crinkle gives it away.

I'd just want the old style Secure Plus they just destroyed and make it ticker yet fluffier. Oh, and more wadding resistant.

I remember when Pampers, Luvs, and all those still crinkled... I'd give anything for those to be back and in adult sizes.

The crinkle is part of the whole point.

Besides, cloth like backing doesn't protect as well. What baby is whining that her diaper is too noticeable?