LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Stepdad to Daddys Baby (jmg1217 and padded_princess)

Padded_Princess

James laughed as he rode the charter bus back from his two week long Senior Camping trip.  It had been great to get away from home and just be a teenage boy hanging out with his friends and flirting with girls. Now at the end of his trip James was mentally preparing for what was to come at home. 

James lived with his stepdad who had been married to his mom for 10 years before an accident took her from them. It had been hard but James worked through his grief and moved forward with life. The same could not be said for his stepdad. His stepfather had been fired from 3 jobs since his mom had passed. James had gotten a job just to make sure bills could be paid when his dad was between jobs. His dad has sunken into an endless cycle of drinking and getting into fights and being such a small guy he usually wound up hurt. James had to make sure the bills were paid and groceries in the house sneaking his stepdad card from his wallet on payday before he could blow it all on liquor. 

Unfortunately his stepdad was not paid till the week after he left for his trip. James had went over the bills to be paid. Wrote all the information down and made his dad promise multiple times to stay put of trouble and pay bills before going out.

James got off the bus as it stopped in front of his home. Nervous for what he would find the 6' 10 teenager made his way inside. Immediately James was shocked. The living room was a complete wreck clothes and trash strewn everywhere. James reached to turn on the light and nothing came on. Well that told him what he expected the bills went unpaid. The kitchen by daylight was even worse food, cans and bottles littered the floor and counters. 

James didn't even know if he could take looking anymore. He saw the blinking light of the answering machine and pressed play. Most of the messages were telemarketers, notifications and e about unpaid bills but the last message was from his dad's boss telling him not to come in and terminating him. That message had been left last week. James sighed not even knowing what to do with his dad at this point. James took out his cellphone and went through the process of paying to get the electricity turned back on not yet ready to deal with his stepdad.

Sam blinked into consciousness and stood with a groan he felt sick, well that was normal when you’ve spent two weeks either drinking drunk or passed out but regardless he did not feel well. He knew what he needed... another drink. He sat up with another sigh. He shook his head, he never used to be this way, when his wife was alive he was happy mostly because she took care of everything. She kept the house clean and paid the bills. She loved him despite his small size. She always teased that he looked like a baby angel he thought he looked like a blonde 7 year old. It didn’t help that his wife was more then 10 years older then him and people often though she was his mom.

He stood confused as he heard someone moving around in the house he staggered out into the house “whoooooose here” croaked he saw his step son who was actually only 9 years younger then him and froze “oh James it’s you kiddo” he looked ashamed then feeling sick he promptly vomited before bursting into tears of shame and pain

James had just hung up with the power company when his stepdad staggered into the room. He sighed hating seeing him like this. When Sam vomited right there in the living room and began to cry James knew things had to change and he would have to be the one to make the changes. 

James went over and rubbed Sam's back " it's okay let's get you cleaned up buddy". James knew hungover Sam was in no condition to have a conversation. Right there in the living room James stripped Sam removing his dirty shirts and pants he couldnt believe the stain he saw in his stepdads underwear. Naked James picked up his small stepdad putting him on his waist. One hand on his bottom the other on his back he carried Sam to the upstairs bathroom which fortunately was not a mess. Lifting the toilet lid James sat Sam on the toilet. " sit here and try to go potty while I run you a bath." James spoke softly to the distraught naked man he had once looked up to. As the bath filled James thought about their situation it was obvious Sam could not function as an adult. Even before the incident with mom Sam had been dependent on his mom to handle the family affairs. This home desperately needed an adult and if Sam couldnt due it James would have to. He had a lot to figure out but for now he would get his stepdad bathed and put to bed so he could get the house cleaned.

James turned off the water when it was half filled and turn to Sam. " Did you go potty or are you ready for bath time?".

Sam was too sad and sick to fight as his stepson stripped him down. He wouldn’t admit it to himself but it felt good to be taken care of. He clung to the boy as he was carried to the bathroom and almost immediately he started to pee on command. He simply nodded when James asked if he had gone potty “I think I’m fine”

James smiles " good job let's get you all cleaned up". James puts Sam into the tub and begins gently washing his body.  Taking his time James washes his stepdads chest arms back raising his arms he washes his armpits. " okay I need you to stand up for me so I can clean you bottom and pee pee." Helping Sam stand James washed his legs and his little penis before wiping his bottom surprised at the marks appearing on the towel.  It seems Sam needed help in more areas than he expected. James sat Sam down and rinsed him off. The dirty water made it evident Sam had not been bathing. Pulling the plug James wrapped a towel around Sam and carried him to the bedroom. When he saw Sam's room it was a disaster bottles and cans all over pizza boxes and plates with old food. James shook his head and went to the guest bedroom. Laying Sam on the twin bed he gently dried him off. " I dont think you have any clean clothes but I think theres something in here you can wear." Looking in the drawers James takes out a pair of pokemon pajamas from when his little cousin visited. " these will do". He gently pulled the shirt with pikachu over Sam's head and helped him put his arms in. After pulling the shirt down James pulled the pokeball pajama shorts up Sam's legs standing him up to pull the elastic band to his waist. " Okay you take a nap and I'll come get you for dinner". James pulled back the cover and helped Sam lay down. Tucking the blanket around Sam James kissed his forehead. " it'll be okay I'll fix everything Sammy". James closed the door and began cleaning up the house as he came up with a plan of action. 

Sam was embarrassed to say the least. He sighed in contentment as his naked body was placed in the warm water. Being so disoriented he didn’t fight when James began to wash him or even as he was dressed like a small child. He snuggled down in bed and closed his eyes almost not recognizing the kiss as it was laid on his head. He slept for manu hours. When he awoke he felt better he crept out of bed to use the bathroom 

It took hours but by night time James had the kitchen and livingroom back in order. Trash was taken out dishes washed and James had the third load of laundry in the wash. Knowing his stepdad had been drinking nonstop while he was gone he was certain he wouldn't be able to eat anything heavy. James had tomato soup on the stove and had just finished making two grill cheese sandwiches. Food done James went upstairs to wake Sam for a much needed dinner. He knocked on the door. " Hey dad you ready to eat dinners ready"

Sam had been looking around to see if he could find anything else to drink but gave up when he heard the knock “you can come in James” he sighed when the boy opened the door he added Food sounds great but ummm I need something else to wear, where did you even find these” he looked at the clothes he found himself in

James smiles. " it's late anyways might as well stay in the pajamas dad.  They were from my little cousin Michael when he came by. All of your clothes are in the wash.  Well the ones I could salvage. Come on let's get some food in you. You've got to be tired of your liquid diet". James took his dad's hand and lead him to the dining room. " here take a seat I'll bring out our food. We can talk while we eat".

Sam felt frustrated but he knew he was in no place to fight or argue so he just nodded and allowed his son to lead him the dining room. He sat and waited for the food realizing just how hungry he was. When James reappeared he asked “what did you want to talk about exactly”

James placed a bowl of tomato soup in front of his dad a spoon in the bowl and a smallmolate with grilled cheese sandwich was placed beside it. James got his own bowl and plate placing it on the table. James filled two glasses with milk giving one to Sam. He sat down and sighed. " look dad....you know I love you and I understand your having a hard time... but we have to make some changes around here".

Sam grabbed his sandwich and took a bit. When he heard what Janes had to say he coughed “I look I know things haven’t been great... but I’m trying I just miss your mom sooo much and well I’m trying ok” he sounded almost defensive 

James ate some of his sandwich before talking knowing his dad was getting upset. " I know it's hard for you but dad the drinking, wrecking the house, letting the power get cut off, and losing another job.  This is serious stuff you must see that.  If my school found out they could report it and have me taken away is that what you want?"

James nodded. " Okay thanks dad I appreciate that. First thing you got fired from your job. I spoke with my manger and he's willing to hire you to work the same shift as me. Second the drinking dad its gotta stop and I dont think it will as long as you have access to funds. I think I should hold all the bank and credit cards". James waited for his dad to respond before saying anything else.

Sam looked surprised “I’m... that’s great that that I can go back to work, I promise I’ll try harder and everything but you really don’t have to hold the money zjames, I am an adult” he took a bite of his sandwich “this is yummy”

James shook his head" I know you are but dad look what happened when I was gone for two weeks. You didnt pay the electricity, mortgage, water bills. There were practically no groceries in the house. The car insurance is behind to. I just think it's best if I handle all the finances.  Just until you get back on your feet. Which leads me to the root of your problem. Dad you have to stop drinking. I ow that it's hard for you so I was thinking we should make a rule of some sort. Something where drinking leads to something bad so you won't want to do it".

Sam sighed “ok fine, I promise I won’t drink and if it makes you feel better, you can keep control of the money, I’m not so great at it anyway, your mom used to do that kind of stuff. He looked at James what are you thinking exactly”

James blushed rubbing the back of his head. He nodded looking at his dad." I think it's for the best. I mean if you know that drinking will end up with you over my lap getting spanked you won't want to drink anymore right?" He finishes his sandwich and starts eating the soup.

James smiles finishing his food standing up he grabs both of their dishes. " So it's agreed. From now on if you drink you go over my lap. Do your best not to drink dad. It's getting late and tomorrow is your first day.  Why don't you go to bed and I'll clean up these dishes and finish the laundry. I haven't done your room yet so you can just continue sleeping in the guest room and I'll do your room tomorrow."

James smiled as his dad walked off looking cute in the pokemon pajamas. "Night dad, Make sure you use the bathroom I read alot of drinking can cause bladder problems". James went to the kitchen and washed the dishes glass their talk had gone well. James hoped that his dad would stop drinking as he felt guilty already suggesting spanking him but knew he would have to go through with it if things continued. James went to the laundry room to start folding the clean clothes he managed to salvage of all stained and dirty clothes strewn about the house belonging to Sam.