LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney and Diapers (Private for Padded Princess and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Miranda ignored the complaints Amy made as she pulled her into the bathroom. Locking the top lock she ensured Amy could not run off while she purchased wipes from the vending machine. As Amy continued her complaints Miranda sighed. " Amy I've heard quite enough. I am kind enough to offer you a ride and you sit in my car and pee yourself. Worst of all you dont day anything and tried to hide it. That's something I'd expect of my potty training 5 year old not a grown woman." She scolded her like a mother would their child. 

" Now then I'm going to help you get cleaned up and changed into a pair of training pants. You are on strike 1. Two more accidents and you stay in absorbent underwear for the remainder of this trip. If you can keep your training panties dry then I will get you all the panties you want when we get to the hotel." 

With that Miranda lifted Amy up onto the changing table for larger children. Without hesitation she began taking off the smaller womans soaked pants and panties.

"It's Amanda not Amy ! And I told you I needed to go to the bathroom !" Amanda snapped at Miranda once they were in the family bathroom. She didn't think the accident was her fault since she had tried her best to hold it. When her rival explained she was now on the three strikes program and would only get panties if she could stay dry she thought it was ridiculous as she was sure she wouldn't have another accident.  "Hey ! No ! Cut it out ! I can change myself !" Amanda protested as Miranda picked her up and put her down on the changing table.

Miranda tired of Amy's fussing when she was the one who peed her self spank her inner thigh. " Now Amy that's enough. I am trying to help you and you continue fighting me. You either let me get you cleaned up and changed like a big girl or I will treat you like the child your behaving as and use the table straps!" While scolding Amy she had managed to remove the young woman's shorts and panties. 

Miranda looked at Amy on the changing table and wondered how such a child could possibly work with her. " Well Amy I'm waiting. What's your choice are you going to behave and let me get you changed or do we need to use the straps? Either way your getting cleaned up and put into the training panties"

"My name is Amanda not Amy ! And I told you I can change myself just fine !" Amanda repeated to Miranda as she was unwilling to cooperate. She definitely didn't want her coworker to see her naked but had failed to stop her from taking off her jeans and panties. The straps seemed to be necessary as the small woman tried to take the Pull-Up away. Amanda had realized she needed to wear something until she got panties and the Pull-Up was the only available option for now.

Miranda sighed, so it seemed little Amy  was going to continue fighting with her. She moved swiftly with the ease of an experienced mother and used the straps fastening and tightening then so little Amy's arms were secure at her side and she couldnt sit up and continue to fight with her. " Now then let's get you cleaned up". Opening the baby wipes Miranda wiped Amy's urine stained legs clean followed by her vagina.  Miranda lifted Amy's legs like a baby and took her time making sure to thoroughly clean her bottom. Once she was clean to Miranda's satisfaction she opened the small bottle of baby powder she had purchased with the wipes. Once more she lifted Amy's legs and powdered her bottom lowering them she liberally powdered her vagina. Unfolding the pull up Miranda slid Amy's legs into it and pulled it up her legs. " Lift your bum Amy". Miranda knew the young woman was embarrassed and she enjoyed it as she pulled the pull-up in place.  " I grabbed a skirt so I'll be able to see if you wet your training panties. Remember to tell me if you need to go to the bathroom". Miranda slid on the denim skirt which did nothing to hide Amy's pull ups. Miranda put on a pair of clean dry socks and realize she didnt grab shoes and Amy definitely couldnt put her urine soaked shoes back on. She sighed but didn't worry as she unstrapped Amy and sat her up. Removing Amy's shirt she unfolded the Minnie mouse shirt she had gotten from Amy's suitcase. " Arms up let's get you dressed so we can get back on the road".

"You can't treat me like this ! I'm an adult and you know it !" Amanda complained as Miranda quickly used the straps to restrain her before wiping her butt down. She couldn't believe it as the woman put baby powder on her then pulled the Pull-Up on her before making her lift her butt. The only thing that kept her from taking off the Minnie Mouse Pull-Up besides being restrained was the fact that for now she had no other options. Amanda didn't want to admit it but the Pull-Up fit her small body quite well.

The padding was the only downside with the baby powder adding to her embarrassment of wearing the infantile garment. She was starting to regret accepting her coworker's offer to drive her to Walt Disney World. "I can dress myself ! And my name is Amanda not Amy got it ?" Amanda asked Miranda as she snatched the shirt from her and put it on by herself. For now it might be a good idea to address the short woman as Amanda at least if she would stop behaving so childishly.

Miranda shook her head at Amy's cranky mood. " Your an adult? Honestly I wouldn't know it with the way your behaving. Throwing a fit about a safety seat, wetting yourself, not packing panties, and being plain rude to the person trying to help you. Alright Amanda you are such a grown up then you'll understand this if you strike out instead of pull ups you'll be in those diapers you like to model." 

Since Amanda demanded she was an adult Miranda stepped away after tossing her wet clothes in a bag. Leaving her on the up high changing table still barefoot Miranda went to the door and unlocked it. " Well come on Ms. Adult we're already behind schedule making this stop. We need to get back to the car".

"I don't like being forced to sit in a carseat and I told you I needed to go potty I mean to the bathroom. I must have forgot to pack panties last night" Amanda told Miranda as she tried to defend her behavior. She was stunned when her rival made no move to help her off the changing table instead leaving her on it. After looking down she knew there was no way she could get down by herself without injuring herself. Amanda quickly changed her tone and asked Miranda as nicely as she could manage. "Can you please take me off this changing table ?"

It would be a great opportunity if her coworker wanted to set up some rules for the trip which she would have no choice but to agree to. While she didn't like the tall woman the short adult didn't think she would really leave her on the changing table. Nevertheless it definitely wouldn't hurt to play nice for a bit. Amanda waited to see if Miranda would help her or just leave her stuck in the family bathroom.

• 2 months later...

Miranda sighed looking at the small woman on the changing table.  "Take you off ther change table? But your an adult remember you dont need my help.  Now if you'd like me to take you off ther change table and carry you to the car since your barefoot there are some rules you will abide by going forward. Firstly you will be respectful I don't allow my children to disrespect me and I won't tolerate it from someone who's bottom I just wiped. From now on you will call me Ms. Miranda or Aunty for the duration of our trip. Second you will fix your attitude around the girls. I couldn't bring a playmate for my youngest because you were given the other ticket.  Since I'm giving you a ride the least you could do is be a good  playmate and set a good example. Thirdly understand if you choose to be rude or upset my daughter on her trip I will punish you just like my own children. If you make it to the hotel without 3 strikes I will buy you panties and you'll be treated as a big girl. Now if you understand and are ready to abide my rules show me how a good girl should ask aunty for help". Miranda smirked she knew Amy was in no position to argue.  Miranda had her luggage and i.d if she left her in the bathroom who ever came across her wild never believe the little girl in a pull up was actually a grown woman. 

Amanda's jaw nearly dropped as she listened to Miranda's rules hardly able to believe what she was hearing. She took a few minutes to think over her options before coming to the realization that even if she could convince a stranger she was an adult it was still a bit of a trip back to her house and her suitcase was packed with most of her clothes. Finally she gave up knowing that putting up with her rival and acting like her youngest daughter's playmate until they reached Walt Disney World and she could get some panties was her best option. "I'm sorry Aunty. Please carry me back to the car. And please don't tell anyone at work about this" Amanda begged Miranda barely able to bring herself to beg for the help.

It was perfectly clear who had the power though if her rival got a picture of her stuck on the changing table in a pair of Minnie Mouse Pull-Ups it would be great for blackmailing her with. Until they reached Walt Disney World the tiny adult was going to have to swallow her pride and play the part of a four year old just to entertain a five year old. While she waited for the woman to free her from the changing table she heard a knock on the door from someone else waiting for the bathroom. Amanda hoped her begging had been enough for Miranda and she wouldn't be left on the changing table for the new mother to find.

Miranda smiled and Amy complied with her rules and asked for help like the small child she reflected. Miranda couldnt help herself and took out her phone take a couple of quick pictures of the pull up clad Amy sitting on a changing table waiting to be helped. When she heard the knock on the door Miranda put hear phone in her pocket.  " We'll be out in a moment!" She called ad she walked over to Amy.

She picked up the small woman putting her on her hip on hand on her bum the other on her back. " Now Aunty expects you to be on your best behavior today. If you find yourself wanting to be naughty just remember auntie has an adorable photo of you to show her coworkers of our trip." Miranda walked to the door and opened smiling at the women holding a toddler. " Sorry we're potty training and someone had an accident". The mother smiled and said her little one was pretty training as well. Miranda said bye and carried Amy back to the car.

" Okay girls Amy is changed and we're ready to get back on the road". Miranda put a towel in the car seat as it was still wet from her accident before buckling Amy into the seat. Miranda smiled when her daughter proudly told her mom she went to the bathroom. "Good job sweetie that's my big girl.  You and Amy watch your movie and before you know it well be  Disneyland ". She started the movie continuing Cinderella for the girls before getting in the driver's seat and getting back onto the slow moving highway. 

Amanda gasped as Miranda took a few pictures of her while she was still stuck on the changing table. She really wanted to demand her rival delete the pictures but knew now was definitely not the time. As the tiny woman found herself being carried back to the car she remained silent trying to forget the way she was being treated. Amanda blushed as a towel was put over the wet carseat before she was buckled into it again.

"Don't worry even I have accidents sometimes" Katie told Amanda in an attempt to cheer her up over being put in Pull-Ups. She was oblivious to the fact that it was mortifying for the grown woman to be stuck in training panties. When her big sister gave her mom the report and she got praise she was very happy. Katie quickly went back to watching Cinderella the moment Destiny put it back on for her.

Miranda smiled as they continued their trip.  Destiny spent most of the drive playing in her phone. Katie enjoyed the movie playing and tried making conversation with Amy. " Hey Amy who's your favorite princess?  Mine is Ariel cause she's a mermaid.  Do you think she'll be at Disney world.  We should ask mommy to take our picture with her if she's there!". 

The traffic was heavy and slow moving. At their current rate the trip would be extended by about two hours. It was going on 11:00 and Miranda saw a road stop for fast food on the upcoming exit. " You girls ready for some lunch and to stretch your legs a bit?" Miranda maneuvered the car off the highway toward the restaurant.

Amanda was busy watching the movie when Katie asked about her favorite Disney Princess. She didn't really want to make small talk with the girl but had to play along. After trying to remember the different Disney Princesses she finally came up with an answer. "I like Kida" Amanda told Katie before telling Miranda "Lunch sounds great"

Destiny smiled as the small girl seemed to be in a better mood compared to earlier this morning. " should I run the girls to the bathroom while you order?"

Miranda smiled happy to have her eldest daughter on the trip as it made having two little ones much easier. " Sure honey, just take them into the ADA stall that way you all can go in together." Parking the car she looked back at Katie and Amy. " Okay girls Destiny is going to take you for a quick potty break and ill order lunch. Do you girls want chicken nuggets or cheeseburger kids meals?"

Amanda waited for someone to take her out of the carseat as she told Miranda "I'll take a cheeseburger" She would have preferred being able to order something herself but knew her coworker would probably not allow her to get a regular meal. While the tiny woman waited to be taken out of the carseat she squirmed around trying to get past the childproof mechanism. Amanda hated the carseat as it proved despite being an adult she could be trapped in baby stuff with no way out except to wait for someone else to help her.

Katie got out of her booster seat and let Miranda know what she wanted. "I want chicken nuggets and can I get a toy as well ?" She asked her mom forgetting to say please. The trip was going well for her so far and she was enjoying her new playmate. "Who's Kida ?" Katie asked Amanda as she didn't remember a Disney princess with that name. 

Miranda smiled as she opened the back door. She slid pink sandals on Amy's barefoot before picking her up from the carpet. Miranda set the small childlike woman beside her and held her hand as she walked her to Destiny. "I don't believe I heard a please only little girls with good manners get toys". Destiny reached out and took Amys hans from her mom her other hand holding Katie's. 

" Alright girls let go potty then we can enjoy lunch. " Following her mom into the McDonald's she led the girls to the bathroom as Miranda went to place their orders.

Amanda bit back a sassy remark and told Miranda "I'll take a cheeseburger please" She wasn't happy to find she was expected to hold hands just like a little kid to make sure she wouldn't get lost or run off on her own. The idea of a kid's toy didn't really thrill her but hoped it wouldn't be too childish. Amanda wondered if Destiny and Katie would give her any privacy once they were in the bathroom or watch to make sure she didn't have an accident.

"Who's Kida ?" Katie asked Amanda and Destiny again as they headed to the restrooms. She had never seen the movie so wasn't familiar with the princess her friend was talking about. Once they got to the bathroom the small girl tried to rush into the kid stall to use the toilet. Katie figured Destiny would help Amanda so she didn't have an accident again.

When Amanda tried to run off Destiny held her hand tight stopping her. " hold on Missy you need to go with me so I can make sure you didn't have an accident." Destiny guided both girls into the large ADA stall. Closing the door behind them Destiny smiled.  "Okay Katie I think Amy really needs to potty so we're gonna let her go first okay and I think Kida was the princess from Atlantis.  You fell asleep last time I put it on". Destiny kneeled in front of Amy after putting a seat protector on the toilet. 

Lifting her skirt she pulled down her pull up and smiled.  " Good job Amy your still dry. Let's get you on the potty so you can stay that way". Destiny lifted Amy up and placed her on the toilet.  She smiled at Amy and waited for her to potty." I bet you girls are excited to go see all the princesses. Maybe if your good you girls can get a princess dress.  Doesn't that sound fun Amy?"

Miranda walked to the counter and ordered a cheeseburger kids meal with chocolate milk for Amy. When they asked what she of the child she smiled." She quite young we are only just starting potty training". The cashier rang it up as a toddler toy.  Miranda ordered another kids meal with chocolate milk this one chicken nuggets and a big kid toy.  The girls food ordered she ordered meals for herself and Destiny then sat at a table waiting for her order number to be called. 

• 3 weeks later...

Amanda squeaked in embarrassment as Destiny lifted her skirt and pulled down her Pull-Up in front of Katie. She was glad that she didn't have any hair down there making it seem like she really was a little kid and helping to avoid any questions. As she went to sit on the toilet she blushed as neither girl turned around to give her privacy. "I can't go with you two watching. Yeah I guess a princess dress sounds cool" Amanda lied trying to get Destiny and Katie to turn around.

"Yay ! Princess dress ! Princess dress !" Katie shouted her enthusiasm while she waited for the toilet. She was growing impatient as her friend refused to hurry and use the toilet. Once they got back in the car she would ask her big sister to put on Atlantis for them to watch next. "Sissy I gotta go potty !" Katie whined to Destiny as she began doing a potty dance.