LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney and Diapers (Private for Padded Princess and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Amanda Mitchell was a very small twenty one year old woman standing at just three feet with long black hair, green eyes, and a determination to one day finally beat her rival and become her boss. For the past month the company she worked at, Kidz Stuff, had been having a contest to see who could sell the most diapers to promote their new bigger diapers. While most of her coworkers didn't have to try too hard or didn't care for the prizes being offered she had worked very hard hoping to win the tickets to Walt Disney World. Amanda had even gone so far as to put on a diaper and model it so the buyers could see how well they would fit their kids despite finding it absolutely humiliating.

More than a few buyers had asked her to use the diaper so they could see how absorbent it was but the small woman had refused fearing one of them might not be able to resist changing her into a fresh one even if she protested against it. In the end she felt certain she had won racking up quite a lot of orders for the new diapers. Despite everything she was still very nervous having heard a few times how easily her rival was racking up the sales. Amanda was now standing in front waiting for her boss to announce the winner hoping for once she had finally beat Miranda.

Miranda Espera was 32 years old and had been working at Kidz Stuff since her senior year in high school. She graduated with a 4.0 getting her bachelor's in business. Miranda generally got along with everyone but she did have problems with one person Amy. 

It wasn't anything particularly wrong with her but Miranda just couldn't take the small girl seriously. She looked like a child playing dressup and honestly she was not impressed by the girls lack of business sense. She had heard Amy was so desperate to make sales she even modeled the product. Oh how she wished she could have seen the big baby properly dressed. Miranda had no concerns about making her sales and had made the moves of selling to companies that could use the new product such as hospitals, schools, and transportation companies. Succeeding in this contest not only offered a prize to Disneyland but also was just the thing she needed to guarantee her the upcoming position as VP of Sales. 

Miranda stood near the front of the crowd at 5'9 weighing 180lbs. She was a curvy woman with large breast and she wore clothing that was both modest but also hugged her curves perfectly. Miranda smiled as the company CEO Gina Eaves walked on stage.

" Good morning everyone. As you know yesterday marked the end of our sales competition for our newest product Extends diapers for big and little leaks." Everyone in the room clapped. " This was quite the competition and I must say our sales have never looked better. Everyone did a great job but there was someone who did excellent. Selling 80,000 units Miranda Espera won our competition. Though she had the highest sales we have Amanda Mitchell who wr would also like to congratulate for her unique technique in sales. It was decided by the board 3 tickets would go to Miranda and the 4th to Amanda. Could you ladies please come up here."

Miranda was shocked and livid she had worked her ass off and little Amy gets one of her tickets as what a consolation?! Still she smiled and walked up on stage shaking Amy's hand. " Good job Amy maybe we can go together and celebrate I'll be bringing my daughters and I'm sure they'd love to meet you".

Amanda stood in her red colored expensive custom made business suit listening to the news before hearing she had won one of the tickets. She was shocked at how many her rival sold knowing that her own numbers had gotten to around 65,000 mostly only due to modeling the diapers. As they both got on stage the height differences were immediately noticed with it looking more like a mom and daughter then two coworkers standing together. Amanda hoped Gina would keep the secret of her unique sales technique not wanting it to get out that she had worn the diapers for several buyers.

When her rival offered to go together to Walt Disney World she was stunned not expecting such a gracious offer from the woman. Even though she had only won one ticket she counted it as a victory that her talents and skills were finally being noticed. Thinking over the offer she quickly decided it would be nice to go with her rival and maybe get some embarrassing stories from her children so she had something to tease her about. "Fine and it's Amanda not Amy" Amanda told Miranda slightly annoyed at her for using her more childish name instead of the one she preferred.

Miranda smiled "right Amanda sorry, well Amanda are you wearing your diapers now? I mean you like wearing them do t you. Here let me make sure your not wet". She was not shy about pulling back the womans pants. " that's good little Amy is wearing her diapers and they're still dry good job". Coworkers laughed and Gina smiled as she spoke once more. " Alright everyone that's enough Amanda is your peer and I expect better behavior.  We are very proud of you both and I want to say you have come far in your sales abilities Amanda ladies and gentlemen had so much confidence in our products she used herself as a model. I hope you all can take something from Amanda's example and do you absolute most to show how our products at Kidz Stuff is the best. Now then it's the end of the work day and I'm sure you all have lives to attend to. Miranda , Amanda we will see you both in one week enjoy yourselves." Gina left the stage after handing both women envelopes with there tickets.

Miranda smiled. " I'm sorry Amanda it was just a bit of fun it won't happen again.  I'll pick you up at 6 it's an 8 hr drive and I want to get an early start so make sure you pack everything tonight." Miranda left for the day and went home to her girls Katie who was 5 and her 16 year old daughter Destiny. " Girls I have a surprise for you!" 

Miranda smiled as her girls came running from their bedrooms. " My job gave us 3 tickets to Disney we leave for a week tomorrow." Both girls started talking excited. " okay okay I know your excited unfortunately one of my coworkers won as well but cant take her little girl so I offered her to come with us. Her name is Amy and she's 4 now while I get dinner started Destiny help your little sister and get your bags packed make sure you pack her night pants and extra panties". 

Miranda started dinner as she mentally went through a checklist of what she needed for Amy.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Amanda was beyond mortified as Miranda discovered she was still diapered from an early morning last minute sale and checked her like a toddler. She was tempted to say something but thankfully her boss diffused the situation though also revealed her unique way of selling her portion of the diapers to everyone. Once she had her ticket and was away from everyone she ran to the bathroom and tore off the diaper stuffing it into the trash. Amanda vowed to never wear another diaper again as she headed home and packed her bags for the night forgetting her panties in the rush.

Katie was a small five year old with long brown hair, blue eyes, and much to her disappointment a bedwetting problem that forced her to wear Goodnites to bed. She had been doing better at holding it and was getting close to the point where only one or two nights ended with a wet Goodnite. Once she heard they were going to Walt Disney World she became super excited and accidentally began peeing in her panties. Katie blushed as she realized what had happened and tugged on Destiny's arm to get her attention before pointing to the wet spot on her pants.

Destiny smiled and ruffled her sister hair." Its okay Katie-Cat come on let's get you cleaned up." Destiny takes her sister to the bathroom and undresses her and starts running her a bath. While the bath is running she cleans up the mess in the living room and grabs a good time and pjs as it was nearing her bedtime. Destiny got her sister in the bath and washed her up. Once her sister was in her goodnite and pjs she walked her to their moms room where she was finishing packing an extra suitcase. " Hey mom what's that for?"

Miranda smiled looking at her daughters. " Well it was going to be a surprise but one of my coworkers won a ticket as well but since it's only one she asked if we would take her daughter Amy. She's almost your age Katie only a year younger. I told my coworker we had plenty of extra stuff so I'd pack a suitcase for her. Now then spaghetti is ready and on the table you girls have dinner then off to bed with you".

Miranda packed 3 packs of the diapers in Amy's size and several Disney dresses for little girls as well as shorts and shirts. She grabbed the toddler leash she used to use for Katie a minnie the Pooh backpack with a long strap so little Amy wont get lost. 

Kissing her daughters goodnight she packs everything in the car so they could leave after a quick breakfast in the morning.

Katie was disappointed as Destiny got her a Goodnite to wear after the bath but cheered up upon hearing another girl around her age would be joining them. She was very curious about the girl but knew she had to wait till tomorrow to meet her. After getting done in the bath and being put in her Goodnites she rushed to go eat dinner. Katie was still very excited about the trip but finally calmed down enough to go to sleep.

Early that morning Miranda got ther girls up. Having Destiny help her sister change she fixed them both pancakes for breakfast to enjoy before they left. " Now girls Amh is still a little girl but she likes to pretend she's a big girl. Dont be mean if she has an accident. She's still in diapers but her mommy is letting her try big girl panties today. If she had an accident and one of your girls notice just let me know and I'll take care of it okay".

Amanda nearly overslept the next morning waking up with only thirty minutes before Miranda said she would pick her up. She rushed to get a shower then looked in the closet before picking out a Barbie shirt and jeans with flower designs. It was very childish but she didn't have much choice as her size forced her to shop in the little girls section of clothing. By the time Amanda was finished with breakfast she had only five minutes left before Miranda would pick her up.

Katie had unfortunately not stayed dry last night and after a quick bath was put back in Goodnites for the car ride. She ate her breakfast quickly knowing they were in a big hurry. After her big sister had helped pick out her outfit she put it on by herself. Katie hoped Amy wouldn't tease her about her protection as she put on her Disney Princess shoes completing her Disney outfit.

Miranda hurried the girls to the car where Destiny helped Katie into just purple booster seat. Beside her was the pink carseat she'd outgrown last year. Destiny gave her sister her snack container and her juice is a my little pony straw cup. Getting in the passenger front seat Destiny put in her earbuds.

Miranda locked up the house and drove to Amy's getting there at exactly 6:00. "You girls wait here while I get Amy". She parked the car and knocked on Amy's front door. " good morning ready to go? "

Katie let Destiny help her into the booster seat glad she no longer had to use a carseat. She had made sure to use the bathroom before they left so she probably wouldn't have an accident. For now she was still a little tired but didn't feel like taking a nap now. Katie couldn't wait to meet Amy and hoped she didn't mind using the carseat.

Amanda was just about to try and use the bathroom when Miranda knocked on her door. She quickly opened it and began pulling her adult sized suitcase the best she could manage. As she got to the car she noticed the only empty seat seemed to be a carseat around her size. "Um Miranda can you please move the carseat so I can sit in the car ?" Amanda asked Miranda as she struggled to get her suitcase high enough to put in the trunk.

Destiny saw the little girl struggling to pull a rather large suitcase. She shrugged figuring her mom would handle it and continued listening to music. 

Miranda smiled seeing Amy. She opened the trunk. " here let me help". She easily lifted the suitcase into the car.  " Amy you see it's my daughter. She had a fit about being in a carseat when she is a big girl. Not to make fun of your height but she is taller than you. Can you imagine what this car ride will be like if she sees someone smaller than her not in a carseat?  Please for all of offer sakes can you ride in it? It's just until we get there. "

"It's Amanda and I'm not sitting in a carseat ! I'm a grown woman not some toddler !" Amanda told Miranda as she raised her voice a little. She wouldn't willingly sit in the carseat but there was no more room in the trunk for the carseat to go. It would be quicker and easier for her rival to simply put her in the carseat and buckle her in rather than fight with her. Amanda waited for Miranda to move the carseat so she could sit in a regular seat.

"I wanna watch a movie please" Katie told Destiny as she wanted to watch a Disney movie on the tv attached to the back of her sister's seat. There was a huge collection of Disney movies so she wouldn't get bored during the long ride. She would watch whatever movie her sister decided to choose for her so long as it had a Disney princess in it. Katie hadn't yet noticed Amanda or that she seemed to be arguing with Miranda.

Destiny smiled and took out Cinderella. Getting the movie setup for her sister she ruffled her hair playfully. " Why dont you want for your new friend to get in so she can watch it with you princess Katie."

Miranda sighed not having time to argue with Amy when they needed to get on the ride. " Okay missy we have to get on the road so I dont have time for this". Miranda picked Amy up under her arms and easily deposited her into the infantile carseat. Pulling ther buckle up between her legs and putting her arms in the straps Miranda quickly buckled Amy in as she had done her daughter a hundred times before. She placed a juice box in the little cupholder and smiled to her daughter. " Katie this is Amy be nice she's a little upset about being in the carseat". Miranda got in the driver seat and made her way to the freeway.

"Hey stop it ! I told you no ! I'm not going to sit in a carseat !" Amanda told Miranda as she struggled against being put in the carseat but quickly found herself buckled in. She quickly tried to get out of it by pressing the button holding all the buckles together only to find it wouldn't work. After a few more tries she realized the carseat was childproof just to prevent any small kids from getting out once they were strapped in. "You'd better not tell anyone at work about this !" Amanda warned Miranda as she finally accepted that she was going to be stuck in the carseat.

Katie looked over at Amy and gave her a smile before attempting to cheer her up. "You wanna watch Cinderella ?" She asked her trying to take her mind off the carseat. There was a tv behind the driver's seat as well so both girls could enjoy the movie. Katie hoped Amy wouldn't be grouchy during the whole trip.

Destiny chuckled as the little girl fussed with the buckles. " Well someone's cranky this morning. You sure your ready for a fun week at disneyworld? Disney is for good girls who dont mess with their carseat buckles isn't that right Katie". 

Miranda smiled as her daughter was already addressing Amy as the little girl she looked like. " I think your right Destiny any cranky girls will have to stay at the hotel with a sitter while we have fun". 

As the got onto the freeway traffic was slow bumper to bumper. Destiny pressed play on the front seat controller and ther girls movie began to play. 

"I'm not a little girl ! I'm a grown woman !" Amanda quickly snapped at Destiny and Miranda not liking their little joke at all. She was unaware her rival had lied and claimed she was a four year old girl instead of the grown-up she really was. After thirty minutes of being stuck in the car the small woman realized she desperately needed to pee after not having the chance before she left the house. "Um Miranda I really need to use the bathroom. Can you pull over somewhere ?" Amanda asked Miranda as she squirmed around in the carseat growing more desperate by the minute.

Katie began watching Cinderella not paying much attention to the way Amy was acting. She didn't care that traffic was moving slow as long as she had something to do. When her playmate began asking for a bathroom she was surprised since they had barely even started their trip. "Didn't your mommy help you go potty before you left ?" Katie asked Amanda unaware how embarrassing the question was for her.

Miranda looked in the rearview mirror at Amy wiggling in her seat needing to potty. " Are you sure you can't hold it? We only just got on the road and traffic is heavy.  If you really need to go theres a rest stop about 5 miles up. Just hold it until then and you can go potty". 

Miranda was certain Amy wouldn't make it. She knew the familiar potty wiggle meaning she was close to losing it.  With the easy traffic was moving they'd be lucky to get to the rest stop in the next 15 minutes. 

Destiny hearing Katie's question turned back to her.  " Katie sometimes you have to go potty all of a sudden. You don't want to embarrass Amy asking those kind of questions okay".

"No she didn't because I'm an adult. Isn't there a closer gas station ?" Amanda asked Miranda after answering Katie's question. She tried to look around for somewhere closer but the traffic was so bad it would be very hard to get to an exit. Trying to focus on something else she looked at the movie but continued to squirm around. Amanda had less than five minutes before she couldn't hold it and would end up having an accident.

Katie was quick to apologize when Destiny told her the questions were embarrassing for Amy. She noticed the girl was doing a little potty dance and wondered if she would be able to make it. If the girl had an accident she hoped she had brought her own protection along. Katie didn't seem to believe Amy was an adult simply because she was smaller and was acting just like a little kid.

Destiny ignored Amy's outburst as her mom had warned her she liked to pretend to be an adult. Destiny rolled her eyes and put her earbuds back in.

Miranda continued driving inching forward little by little 10 minutes later they were still 2 miles from the truck stop. " Amy how are you doing sweetie? We're almost to the bathroom just a little longer".

Amanda struggled to hold it but after five minutes her bladder had enough and let go right into her panties. She blushed and tried to cover the wet spot with her hands so nobody would notice it. When her rival asked if she was alright she nodded not wanting to let her know she had an accident. Amanda didn't realize that the smell of piss was coming off her panties letting Miranda know she had failed to hold it.

Katie was still watching the movie when she saw Amy had stopped squirming around. She was certain that her new friend had an accident but didn't say anything about it. Since she had drank her juice box she needed to go a little bit but not very bad yet. Katie wondered if Miranda would put Amy in diapers after finding out she had wet her panties.

Miranda could smell Amy's accident and the look from Destiny told her she could smell it as well. 5 minutes later they pulled into the truck stop. " Destiny since we're stopping can you take Katie for as bathroom break." Destiny nodded and helped Katie out of her booster seat. " Okay Katie you have to hold my hand and walk with me". Holding her little sisters hand Destiny led her to ther bathroom. 

Once the girls were out of earshot Miranda opened the backdoor and could see Amy had soaked the carseat. " Amy you said you could hold it". Miranda unbuckled her and lifted her out the car. " Now  your seat is wet. Lucky for huh ou I have a spare cover from Katie's potty training accidents. Just stay right there and I'll open the trunk so you can get some spare clothes. " Miranda let Amy stand beside the car looking like a little girl who wet herself as she changed the cover of the carseat to a yellow and blue butterfly pattern. Miranda went to the trunk and opened Amy's suitcase not even considering asking as she looked through. She looked...then looked again. " Amy did you not pack panties?"

Once they were at the gas station and the movie was paused Katie waited to be taken out of her booster seat. She happily let her big sister take her hand and lead her to the bathroom. After they reached the bathroom she went to a stall and pulled down her Goodnite. Katie was still completely dry and hoped Destiny would let Miranda know of her success.

Amanda blushed as Miranda discovered her accident despite her efforts to hide it. She was glad to be out of the carseat but didn't like the idea of being put in a wet one. As her coworker changed the cover on the carseat she tried to reach her suitcase but found she was too short. "Of course I packed panties" Amanda told Miranda as she waited for a new pair of panties to change into.

Destiny smiled and high fives her. " Good job Katie your still dry. Moms gonna be proud of you". Destiny helped Katie reach the sink to wash her hands.

Miranda shook her head. " No you didn't I've looked through your entire suitcase". Miranda sighed and went into the spare suitcase she packed. " You call yourself a grown woman yet wet yourself and dont even pack clean panties? Lucky for you I grabbed some stuff for Katie. These were her training panties they're a little small for her but should fit you fine. Please tell me if you need to go potty sooner" 

Miranda takes out a pullup. She then grabs a pair of Amy's shorts and a Mickey mouse shirt as the bottom of hers got wet. Holding the change of clothes Miranda grabbed Amy's hand and started taking her to the private family bathroom.

Katie was very glad when Destiny praised her and let her know she was going to tell Miranda the good news. She quickly pulled her Goodnites and pants back up after using the bathroom. After her big sister helped her wash her hands they left the bathroom. Just as they were going back to the car she saw her mom leading her new friend towards the family bathroom with a spare set of clothes and what looked like one of her old Pull-Ups. Katie made sure not to make fun of Amy knowing that she was in that position a few months ago.

"Crap ! I must have forgot to pack them !" Amanda exclaimed as she wasn't sure what she was going to wear now. She wasn't sure what to do or what she was going to wear until her coworker pulled out a Pull-Up with Minnie Mouse designs. It looked to be her size and quickly brought back memories of the diapers she had modeled for the contest. "No way ! I'm not going to wear that ! There has to be a clothing store close by !" Amanda tried to bargain with Miranda as she found herself being led right into the family bathroom.