LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does it work?

I have been reading a lot lately about CBD oil because its now legal where I live. Apparently for some people it can help regulate urination and bladder functions.  It seems a bit odd to me because when I was younger and used pot it made me have to pee. Because I have neurology and psychiatry problems I tend to avoid trying things I dont know much about. But I believe CBD doesnt have many of the same side effects of actual pot and might help to address my urge IC and voiding insufficiency issues. Has anybody tried it and what results did you get?

• Thanks 1

I tried a bottle of 15% CBD oil a few years ago to relax, didn't help a thing, was bitter as hell as you had to keep the oil drops under the tongue for a while before swallowing it in, but that was an expensive waste.

Some people swear by it for various reasons, so it could be that it really depends on how sensitive your body is to the stuff.

There’s virtually no peer reviewed science behind CBD with the exception of it reducing the frequency of a particular form of epilepsy.

I’n convinced it’s mostly hype, wishful thinking, placebo effects, and greed.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I found CBD helps me feel less anxious overall when I need to go pee or have a BM. I don't have to overthink about excusing myself to go to the toilet, or trying to understand if I'm full enough to relieve myself yet. It might be helping issues with sensory processing. I still think about changing from regular cotton briefs to more protective underwear. Since I have been at home more often, I get tired of having to stop what I'm doing to go.

I can't speak to CBD's effectiveness for treating bladder functions, but I can speak to how it has helped me and those I know with neuropathic pain. Both my sister and I suffer from chronic pain for different reasons and after years of doctors doing nothing to help use and trying various herbals we gave CBD a try. We had no expectation that it would help, but it did. For us it doesn't kill all the pain but it does a good job taking care of most of it. We buy our CBD in isolate form because it's cheapest and purest, at 99% pure. The 15% form that can be bought almost anywhere is useless at best and at worse detrimental to CBDs reputation. If you don't believe me do your own research and try to avoid giving into your confirmation bias. If you plan on trying some choose a reputable vendor and only buy pure isolate made from hemp.

• 2 weeks later...

CBD isnt going to help 110% because it is natural and not some synthetic crap made by a pharmaceutical company. It does help a lot for a lot of people though. I use it on occasion during the day when I dont want THC dominating my activities. What I dont like about it, but happens to be a good thing, is that it takes my head and puts it in a completely neutral space. I am not happy, sad, angry, etc. I am just neutral. This is the raw plant put into brownies tho. I make it the same way you make pot brownies (THC). Overall it is a good thing. It will take care of pain. When I accidently drilled through my first finger (in one end and out the other) I used it and it worked well. My dad who has cancer uses it. He also has a bunch of other herbs he uses in addition to help with the pain and even then, it just takes the edge off of the pain enough to help him go about his day. No natural stuff will ever be 110% fool proof to where it is the magical medicine. As for bladder issues go, I cant respond to that because I have never heard whether it works well or not.

All I can say when it comes to natural stuff, DO NOT trust "the studies" fully. Trust what people who have responsibly used it have to say. These so called "studies" conducted by labs these days are flawed because they are backed by money. Big pharma doesnt want people using natural means because they lose profits. When it comes to anything in life that is fueled by money, the studies done are flawed. Use common sense, do your own research, listen to people who responsibly use it and know the in's and out's. There are plenty of people online.