LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing cloth without the cleanup!

I have recently discovered mens disposable briefs on Amazon. They are sold as temporary underwear for those who travel or are in the hospital; They aren't inteded for people with incontinence. However, I found they work great with cloth diapers to basically eliminate 90-95% of the cleanup when messing cloth.

They seem to be made of the same stuff that is the cloth backing on disposable diapers; a soft durable cloth like material. They basically catch all the solids and let the liquids through, making cleanup way easier. Also, the elastic around the legs and waist act as leak guards helping prevent messy leaks into the diaper, plastic pants, and beyond.

For my clean-up, I hop in the shower, take off the cloth diaper, then discard the underwear and mess in a small garbage bag. The cloth will have some brown marks where the mess was but that stuff easily washes out in the shower. I then spray the marks directly with water until they are gone, then rinse and wring out the diaper repeatedly until the water runs clear.

One interesting thing is they feel dry, even when wet, making the cloth diaper feel less wet when wet. They are unnotecable otherwise.

They don't hand tear with ease but can be torn off by hand with some effort; I've been considering keeping scissors near the shower for them.

These are way better than the sheets made for cloth diapers. Those can only be found in sizes made for baby cloth so they simply aren't big enough to catch everything and they can move around. Even with multiple sheets and layers, mess can still snake through the sheets and leave significant solids stuck to the cloth. The sheets still work though and are considerably better than no sheets, but not nearly as good as the underwear.

So enjoy getting messy in your cloth without the cleaning hassle!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

The use of a liner with cloth does make cleanup far easier. For home night use my usual combination is one or two gauze Contour diaper(s), then a couple of gauze soakers, then a folded terry bath towel and finally a folded terry hand towel for a liner next to my tush. The terry towels are folded enough to fit between my legs but unfolded in the front and rear to form a “V” to catch liquids in the front and solids in the rear. The terry absorbs very rapidly which helps prevent leaks when I sleep on my side. The hand towel works well to remove the solids and once emptied it sprays down easily in the shower. I also wear a gauze contour diaper for going out with one soaker and a folded terry hand towel for a liner. The terry also seems dryer than having the wet gauze against my skin. This system works well for me and has reduced my use of disposable diapers to almost nothing. Stay padded.

So I've been using the disposable underwear liners every night since I first made this post. I think they are great!

A couple tips from my experience:

They can be washed with the rest of my cloth diapers and reused if not soiled.

I stopped trying to tear them off. Its just much easier to pull them off.

They can be a bit restrictive for males when erect, so maybe consider getting it a size larger than you would normally fit into.

I do want to take a step backwards and correct myself from my original post. I stated it feels dry, even when wet. That's not accurate; It does feel wet but maybe slightly less so than the feel of a cloth without the liner.

Thats all I got to add. Stay in diapers!

16 hours ago, Ferix said:

They can be a bit restrictive for males when erect, so maybe consider getting it a size larger than you would normally fit into.

Wouldn't be a problem for me!  :)  I control my erection at anytime I want with a few squeezes of a bulb!