LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-Sexual Role Playing?

I must admit that while I'm ABDL, I have never done any sort of ABDL "role playing" in my real life, either in or out of the bedroom. I've worn diapers (under my clothes) around two different girlfriends and then I did it around one trusted friend quite recently. I always imagined that introducing role playing in a sexual situation would make me feel nervous, awkward, or just silly. 

I've seen one or two strange personal stories on Daily Diapers over the years about people's experiences in role playing. I've even seen one or two people talk about platonic, non-sexual role playing with close friends of theirs. Years ago, I read a post from someone who said that he was a straight ABDL man who once engaged in "role playing" with his lesbian friend - and it felt more 'authentic' because he wanted to feel like a child and his lesbian friend 'babied' him in a non-sexual but caring/sweet kind of way. Maybe it would be awkward no matter what but I imagine that I might almost feel more at ease doing ABDL 'role playing' with a friend in a non-sexual circumstance. 

Does anyone here have any experience with non-sexual role playing? I guess there's a lot you could do: cuddle, watch a movie, have someone read you a story, etc. 

10 hours ago, NewGuy20 said:

I must admit that while I'm ABDL, I have never done any sort of ABDL "role playing" in my real life, either in or out of the bedroom. I've worn diapers (under my clothes) around two different girlfriends and then I did it around one trusted friend quite recently. I always imagined that introducing role playing in a sexual situation would make me feel nervous, awkward, or just silly. 

I've seen one or two strange personal stories on Daily Diapers over the years about people's experiences in role playing. I've even seen one or two people talk about platonic, non-sexual role playing with close friends of theirs. Years ago, I read a post from someone who said that he was a straight ABDL man who once engaged in "role playing" with his lesbian friend - and it felt more 'authentic' because he wanted to feel like a child and his lesbian friend 'babied' him in a non-sexual but caring/sweet kind of way. Maybe it would be awkward no matter what but I imagine that I might almost feel more at ease doing ABDL 'role playing' with a friend in a non-sexual circumstance. 

Does anyone here have any experience with non-sexual role playing? I guess there's a lot you could do: cuddle, watch a movie, have someone read you a story, etc. 

Yes. It can be something as simple as playing with another little friend. Watch a movie, color a book, go to a toy store.

If you want to try it, I’d suggest finding a local fetlife group or seeing a professional mommy domme.

Non sexual role playing with another little can be fun. I’ve been to a couple of AB parties years ago and it was fun just being little around others and not feel bad.

I think I would much prefer to just be babied and regressed with no sexual play by a caregiver 

Certainly it's something that probably a lot of littles enjoy or at the least have tried. Personally it's not something I would do again as it just felt very weird and awkward to me. My little side comes out naturally when I feel safe and comfortable and that's most often when I'm with my Daddy. I've been to some babyfur meet and greets and it was just too awkward for me to the point my Daddy had to take me out and soothe me.

There's also the issue of people assuming just because it's a non sexual setting that they can ask any caregiver present to baby them and that's pretty disrespectful in my opinion. Unless BOTH a caregiver and their little say it's ok people should NOT be asking a caregiver to baby them. My Wife and Daddy aren't just my caregivers, they are my spouse and partner and the CG=/little dynamic is emotionally intimate to us so not something to be shared outside our triad, platonic or not.

All in all, each to their own but not something I, my Wife or Daddy like like at all ir anything we would do.