LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Was Close!

jwilliam

Had to pick up some stuff at a grocery store tonight. While I was there I felt that familiar “pressure” mid-way through. I grabbed what I needed as fast as I could as the pressure built. Got to the check out, quickly putting everything on the counter, when it started. I paid for my items, grabbed the bags and my diaper got really full as I walked out. By the time I got to my car I had a full load in my pants to sit in.

That was close! I don’t like poop when I’m in public but am having a really hard time holding it. Is that normal???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it depends on a lot of things.  If not being able to hold your poop all the time on a daily basis, I would say that isn't normal unless you have some medical issue or incontinence.  With the exception of incontinence, the majority of people in the world don't poop their pants unless maybe they are sick, have a stomach flu or ate something that didn't agree with them.  If it continues and happens on a daily bases, you should see your doctor about it.  There may be an underlying cause you don't know about.  Colin cancer, bowel cancer, anything is possible.

I agree with you though.  Not good to poop your diaper when in a public place and lots of people are around unless you can't help it medically.  I like wearing diapers but it's just not right to subject people around you to the smell of your poop.  Are you just waiting too long before going to the bathroom to poop?  Have you had any pressure telling you that you need to poop but you keep going and waiting until it's too late?  I have been in a few situations where I start feeling the need to poo but I have no choice but to hold it until I get home or to a bathroom.  I've been driving and the feeling gets stronger yet I'm still able to hold it.  Eventually if I'm away from a toilet and finally get to one, I have just a matter of seconds to drop my pants or I will have an accident.  This doesn't happen often at all and only because I have known I had to go but have had no choice but to keep holding it until I could get home or to a bathroom.  Mostly when I start getting the feeling I have to poo I can hold it for a while and go find a bathroom without any problems.