LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Smashwords Book - Test Subject Wanted

BoTox

The first 100 people to use this coupon code ( VY46X ) between now and the end of Black Friday will receive a free copy of my latest book, Test Subjects Wanted.

You will have to create an account but the book is free after registering.

This is a story about Thomas, a bright young man with a limited career path at his present place of employment. A chance look at a help wanted ad was about to change his life. He didn't know what he would be doing but he knew the money was a lot better than his entry-level tech support job at the electronics store.

What amount of cash would it take for him to commit a significant amount of his life to something he would never want anyone else to find out about? Something that left no permanent effects and would ultimately help humanity as a whole but required a significant personal sacrifice by him?

Follow Thomas as he makes a better life for himself and the world but at what cost to his dignity? This documents his participation in a medical research study, one where all of the test subjects are diapered and force-fed for the duration of the project. With the procedures the doctors have performed on the subjects, they have no choice but to use the diapers they are locked into. At least he will have company.

Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Babyjustin25 said:

Love the story. I didnt expected the ending of the story.

Glad you liked it. There are still many available. I didn't plan on actually running out.

Thanks for reading!