LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Experiences Being Outed

cookiemonster23

This happened about 3, maybe 4 years ago. I was in high school, and I had a friend who knew I was into ABDL. We'll call her Avery. I'd told Avery on a few different occasions to never tell anyone. She agreed to, and I trusted her. Then, a new kid at my school, who we'll call Bill, told her that he was into diapers. Specifically, he liked people shitting in them. Bill asked if she knew anyone who was into that, and Avery told him about me. She DM'd me after this happened and asked if it was ok. Naturally, I was pretty angry, and told her that it wasn't. A fight resulted, but we ended up making up. Years later, we had an unrelated falling out, and I don't speak to Avery anymore. Looking back, Avery was an all-around bad friend, from the very beginning. Part of me regrets not ending the friendship right then. But obviously, it's a moot point. I can't do anything about it now. Have any of you experienced anything similar? Tell me about it if you have. 

Noext to our telephone we had a decoupage sign that had a picture of a fish eyeing a worm on a fishing line and it read "Eaven a fish wouldn't get into troulbe if it kept its mouth SHUT!". It was given to us by a friend of the family whe I was about 12, and I knew sage advice when I saw it even then

12 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Noext to our telephone we had a decoupage sign that had a picture of a fish eyeing a worm on a fishing line and it read "Eaven a fish wouldn't get into troulbe if it kept its mouth SHUT!". It was given to us by a friend of the family whe I was about 12, and I knew sage advice when I saw it even then

That certainly is good advice. I learned the hard way that it's best to come out to as few people as possible. 

I was about eighteen when I told one of my friends. We went to church together and were kind of outcasts since we just weren't into it. Anyway, for unrelated personal reasons I had to move shortly thereafter, but this friend just quit seeing me as he had before, so I never told anyone else. I don't know whether he kept it secret or not, but I guess that's one of the moments I had where I decided that there's other aspects to me than just being an AB.

9 hours ago, horrorfan said:

I was about eighteen when I told one of my friends. We went to church together and were kind of outcasts since we just weren't into it. Anyway, for unrelated personal reasons I had to move shortly thereafter, but this friend just quit seeing me as he had before, so I never told anyone else. I don't know whether he kept it secret or not, but I guess that's one of the moments I had where I decided that there's other aspects to me than just being an AB.

It sucks that y'all lost contact, but at least he didn't out you during the friendship. Of all places, church would've been one of the worst places to do it.

8 hours ago, cookiemonster23 said:

It sucks that y'all lost contact, but at least he didn't out you during the friendship. Of all places, church would've been one of the worst places to do it.

We only saw each other one more time after that. There really wasn't an opportunity for me to be outed. Aside from that I lost contact with that crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

I was living with my oldest brother and his best friend. I used to get diapers from the local cvs afraid to get ones in the mail for many different reasons. So I went to cvs and hid them in my closet the best I could. No one knew about them or so I thought till the friend got his dog neutered and asked if he could have a diaper from me. He said that he knew I had some and that his dog needed one I was so embarrassed and since then all my brothers found out I wore them. they have been asking different questions and always making fun of me for it. My younger brother told his friend about it and would have told others if my oldest brother said don’t.