LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

grabbed Mimi’s used diaper from the trash.  She unfolded the moist content as she pushed it against her crotch feeling like a genius.  It felt cold, icky, and not as comfy as a fresh diaper. 

Grossssssssssss!!! XD

... And also kinda... umm... >////<

A-anyway, great chapter! :D

59 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

I figure Katie is ever the opportunist and addicted to wetting herself.

Mary: "Well that's the stupidest addiction I've ever heard." *Takes a swig from an unmarked bottle* "Gods dammit I'm outta booze!"

23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Mary: "Well that's the stupidest addiction I've ever heard." *Takes a swig from an unmarked bottle* "Gods dammit I'm outta booze!"

Check to see if Dancing Ghoul or White King stole your booze!  Also be sure to not steal booze form Crovus or wine from Dark Dust.  :)

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Check to see if Dancing Ghoul or White King stole your booze!  Also be sure to not steal booze form Crovus or wine from Dark Dust.  :)

Mary: "Nobody stole anything, I drank it all. *Throws the bottle into the fireplace* And I know better than to accept any gifts from you weirdos!"

27 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Mary: "Nobody stole anything, I drank it all. *Throws the bottle into the fireplace* And I know better than to accept any gifts from you weirdos!"

Mask Maker gives Mary a mask.  “ Try this on.  You’ll be drunk as long as you wear it. It doesn’t even cover the jaw.”

8 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Mask Maker gives Mary a mask.  “ Try this on.  You’ll be drunk as long as you wear it. It doesn’t even cover the jaw.”

*She eyes the mask sceptically before putting it on*

"Whoa. That's, uhhhh, that's different..." *Staggers and braces herself against the nearest piece of furniture*

19 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well admittedly most of the comments are just the two of goofing around. ?

True.  Kinda wish more commented though.  Although now that I tagged the story I’m sure to get a lot of curious viewers.  

25 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

True.  Kinda wish more commented though.  Although now that I tagged the story I’m sure to get a lot of curious viewers.  

Where there is a cry for Goofing Around merely say to the wind your needs!

*sarah appears in a cloud of sparkling pink dust and then is surrounded by a big playpen that appears around her* By the Power of Silliness! her favorite rattle transforms into a spakling pinker rattle which she shakes happily surrounding her and her playpen with waves of sparkly powers* Hiyas.

22 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Where there is a cry for Goofing Around merely say to the wind your needs!

*sarah appears in a cloud of sparkling pink dust and then is surrounded by a big playpen that appears around her* By the Power of Silliness! her favorite rattle transforms into a spakling pinker rattle which she shakes happily surrounding her and her playpen with waves of sparkly powers* Hiyas.

Ahahahaha hahaha hahaha!  

Agahahahajahahahaha!  Oh that made my night.  Oops got a call

Silly Minx: “Nobody uses the power of Silliness or Loli anime girls but me!”  She waves her staff.  “Bibbidi bobiddi.. wait.  You’re already dressed as a baby?  And you’re not a guy so I can’t sissy tease you either.”  Waves staff again. “Make the toys come alive and be eternal friends forever.  Also grant you Diapers touch where everybody you touch starts wearing diapers.  Now that’s what I call silly.  I’m a Ghoul baby!” 

26 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Ahahahaha hahaha hahaha!  

Agahahahajahahahaha!  Oh that made my night.  Oops got a call

Silly Minx: “Nobody uses the power of Silliness or Loli anime girls but me!”  She waves her staff.  “Bibbidi bobiddi.. wait.  You’re already dressed as a baby?  And you’re not a guy so I can’t sissy tease you either.”  Waves staff again. “Make the toys come alive and be eternal friends forever.  Also grant you Diapers touch where everybody you touch starts wearing diapers.  Now that’s what I call silly.  I’m a Ghoul baby!” 

*happily hugs  her favorte soft rattly dolly toy friend in her playpen who can now finnally hug backs hug backs* yay!  *bounces happily some mores* :)

15 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*happily hugs  her favorte soft rattly dolly toy friend in her playpen who can now finnally hug backs hug backs* yay!  *bounces happily some mores* :)

(Pats head).  That’s a good girl.  :)  And such a cute bouncing baby.  ???‍♂️

(Sings a lullaby as clouds become a floating giant pillow to lay on).

????????????

May sweet sounds drift you to lovely dreams.  The whole world is a nursery and every store is operated by Phoenix Pharmacy.

Chapter 5

Pigtails

Katie drove to school with a smile on her face and a pull up around her waist.  She hated leaving Mommy alone like that, but she still needed to go to school.  She thought it was so nice of mommy to actually make her a lunch.  Normally she just left her money for lunch, in which Katie eventually learned to make vegan-ish meals for herself.  This was a major change. 

She found a place to park and was nearly in the school building.  She was a little nervous, but she didn’t care.  Everything was going to be fine. 

As she walked inside the building she was met by the usual security of most high schools.  Really paranoid. 

“Hey Katie!”  Melody shouted roller skating down the hall.  Her family didn’t have a car so this was her main form of transportation to school on days she was protesting the bus.  This was why she occasionally got detention.  She gave a peace sign when she stopped which was more of a secret handshake between the friends. 

“Morning Melody” Katie said also giving a peace sign.  This was how they usually started their mornings for years. 

Melody noticed something was off.  “Your hair looks like a mess.”

Katie: “Yeah, I overslept this morning and didn’t have time to shower.  Any chance you could help me with that?” 

Melody: “Sure.  But let’s sneak to the third floor bathrooms so we don’t get ambushed by the cool kids again.”  Katie knew that feeling well.  The Zen club wasn’t excellent full of popular students and there was the occasional bullying.  Especially the occasional prank in the bathrooms.  They have been trying to stick gum in Melody’s hair for years, but she always outsmarted them.  She also learned how to open up locked bathrooms for privacy to avoid the obvious traps. 

Katie made sure to help Melody whenever she tripped on the stairs and occasionally adjusting her jeans to make sure that her pull up didn’t stick out.  When they reached the third floor, Melody worked her magic to get them into a bathroom. 

Melody: “So you ever go back to that pharmacy you told me about?”

Katie: “Actually yes.  I went there with mommy yesterday for errands and ended up meeting that Gretel woman we talked about again.”

Melody: “Mommy?  Since when do you call your mom that?”

Katie blushed: “Just a slip of the tongue.  I’m trying a new approach to calmness through the innocence of a child.” 

Melody: “Hmm…neat.   Lay down at the sink.”

Katie: “Thanks again Melody.  You’re a life saver.”  Melody proceeded to condition Katie’s hair.  Her dad was actually a barber and mentored Melody in his craft.  Her mom also worked at a vaping store, but that is a story for another time. 

Melody was always gentle applying shampoo and conditioner to get it the right shape. 

Melody: “Ever thought of stylizing it?”

Katie: “Actually yes, but not here of course.”

Melody: “We could always go to my dad’s after school.  I need the practice.”

Katie: “Yeah that would be great.  I just need to text mommy before driving us there.”

Melody: “Ugh!  You drove a waste machine today?”

Katie: “Hey.  That’s not fair.  I missed the bus.  It’s not my fault.”  Both girls giggled causing Katie to slip a bit.  Luckily Melody caught her in an awkward way, one hand on the tummy and one on the butt. 

“There you go.”  Melody said thankful to help her friend, but embarrassed that her hands were wet while doing so.  Katie’s butt felt weird to Melody.  It felt strangely soft and crinkled when touched. 

Katie blushed feeling her best friend’s hand on her butt just one layer of clothing from her pull up.  She tried her best to keep her face from going red.  “Um Melody I was wondering if you knew how to make pig tails?”  Melody nodded as she finished grooming the hair. 

Melody just started combing Katie’s hair on reflex.  “Pigtails?  Really.  I never saw you with that kind of look.  You’re gonna get a lot of stares.”

Katie looked in the mirror: “We’re zen, since when have we let stares bother us?  Eh Rapunzel on rollerblades?” 

Melody: “Well pay attention at least.  I’m not doing this for you every day.  I’m not even using hair spray for this.  Just be lucky that I was carrying a comb.” 

Katie: “And I appreciate it.” 

Melody: “And done.  What do you think?”  Katie looked herself in the mirror.  Her blond hair was braided into two thin pigtails that reached towards her breasts.  It reminded her of the dream last night where she got to be little.  Heck she was already wearing a pull up right now.

“I love it!”  Katie said as she hugged Melody. 

Melody: “Peace and love.  We better get to class before the bell rings.  I’m already likely being hunted down for wearing my skates again.  Add trespassing a bathroom and lateness makes the suspension trinity.  Not a good story to teller to the smokers in detention.”  She was about to head out when Katie held her hand.

Katie: “Mel, I think I should tell you something.”  Katie felt guilty for hiding her plan from her best friend.  At the very least she shouldn’t hide her current predicament.  Melody still had her same calm and relaxed look, so it was hard to see any form of curiosity.  She just turned around to listen to Katie’s speech.  Then came the came the six weirdest words she ever heard formed in a sentence.  “My mommy and I wear diapers.”

Melody: “What?”

Katie: “My mommy and I wear diapers.”  Katie proceeds to explain to Melody, that her mommy had been wetting the bed for weeks now and in her generous nature offered to wear them with her.  She was also both currently wearing a pull up.  All of this was true although she did leave out the part of it all being her plan. 

Melody: “Wow.  My mind is blown.  That is like wow.”

Katie: “Yeah I know it’s a lot to take in.  I wanted to tell you because you are my best friend.” 

Melody: “So this is just to help your mom?  I love my mom, she gave birth to me, about I’m not going to sample her products for her.  And with your mom, well I’m just surprised.”

Katie: “Well actually I’ve been enjoying it a little.  They’re really comfy.  I feel more chill than ever.” 

Melody was looking down at Katie’s crotch very curious about the underwear underneath.  “Can I please see, it?”

Katie was a little embarrassed first, but it was just Melody so was fine as long as it was in a stall.  Once in, she unzipped her jeans and let them drop to the floor.  Her purple pull up remained tightly around her waist and with the pigtails, made her look ten years younger.  Melody couldn’t help but admit that she looked cute.

Katie: “So what do you think?”  She was really hoping for a positive answer. 

Melody: “Remember that one meditation in middle school where you peed yourself because you were too relaxed to notice?  This might be useful for regionals.  Also, you look super cute.”

Katie giggled: “Thanks.” 

Melody: “Honestly I don’t know why you were so worried.  You were always a little childish.  Although I am curious about how you’re going to hide this at gym.  Locker room and all.”

Katie: “>///< I will deal with that when it gets to that point.”  She slipped her jeans back up and headed to homeroom, but not before admiring her new look in the mirror one last time.” 

Meanwhile at home.

Mimi was making a lot of progress in her work this morning.  She never would have expected to Skype a client while in a pull up.  They were really impressed by her work and paid a nice bonus for finishing early.  Now she just needed to prepare for an in-person interview tomorrow and she was set for the next 6 months.  Before that she really needed to use the bathroom.  She had to poop for half of the Skype call and was not going to use the pull up.  There would be no way to explain that to her daughter when she comes home.  Luckily for her she did make it to the bathroom and use the toilet like a grown up.  Mimi had a lot to think about how she would dress outside.  She couldn’t stay cooped inside forever.

Suddenly Mimi’s work phone rang.  She kept her personal and work phones separate for multiple reasons regardless of the phone bill.  Unfortunately, she left it outside of the bathroom so it went straight to voicemail.

When she went to check the voice mail it showed a new number.  The voice sounded perky and energetic. 

Voicemail of Gwen: “Hi, this is Gwen Phoenix of Phoenix Pharmacy.  I found out about you from a business associate.  Anyway, I just love your website designs and would like to hire you to make one for my growing business.  My business is in the lines of pharmaceuticals and convenience offered 24/7 to those who need it.  I can’t think of anybody else but you to do it.  Please call back anytime at ###-#### although be warned I may be groggy for a minute if you wake me up in the middle of the night.  Don’t let that stop you though.  With all of my love!”  The message ends. 

Mimi shrugged remembering what happened yesterday.  “Ugh.  Not them again.  I give that business a year before she declares bankruptcy.  Not letting that baggage ruining my reputation.”  She went straight back to work although at the end of the day she started to notice that she needed to pee more often. 

Meanwhile at school, Katie enjoyed the new pigtails look that she was sporting.  One cute guy even gave her a link although to balance things out she was pretty sure that she heard somebody chuckle, “Nice look baby.” 

Melody and Katie were able to continue their conversation at Zen club before the other members arrived.  This week was yoga themed so they were warming up on mats the ‘borrowed’ from the gym.  It was quite the feet to perform that heist at the beginning of the year and fortunate that nobody noticed. 

Melody: “And after doing the celtic butterfly, we switch into the child pose.”  Going into the pose looks like a huge bow to a master that leaves your butt sticking up.  “And to end it with the lotus position.”  Basically they were sitting chris cross applesauce like any kid knows how to do. 

Katie: “And breath.  Awwww.”  Both exhaled a deep calm sigh.  “That went well.  We were in perfect sync.”

Melody: “We still have a ways to go for regionals, but I mean it’s not like we need to win or anything.” 

Katie smiles at her friend: “Sure we don’t.”

Melody: “Anyway, we have gym in 2 periods.  Have you thought of what you’ll do to hide your um diaper?” 

Katie shook a little bit: “Actually I have.  I snuck to the locker room on the way here to grab my shorts to wear underneath my jeans.” 

Melody: “So have you ever wet them?”

Katie blushed from that question: “You know my mommy’s the one with the wetting problem.”

Melody: “Yeah, but you once told me you peed yourself on purpose in middle school and you weren’t even wearing padding back then.  Plus, it sounds like it could save time on bathroom breaks.” 

Katie explained that she actually did pee her night diaper twice last night just to see how it felt.  Of course, she was still doing it for her mommy.   

Melody: “Katie do you think you could pee yourself without moving?” 

Katie: “No.  There was always some movement need to relax and wait what?!”  She loses her pose and had to proceed to stretching.  Melody followed.

Melody: “I’m just thinking that our record for relaxed movement in Zen competitions is that no matter how relaxed we got, we ended up losing because we eventually had to pee.  Our best individual record of holding the lotus position perfectly is 2 hours and 12 minutes.  Imagine how much we longer we extend it with diapers.” 

Katie gave her best friend in the world the biggest bear hug ever upon hearing that sentence.  Heck she nearly wet her pull up out of joy.  “Eeeeeeeeee!!  Thank you, thank you!” 

Melody: “For what?  I was just wondering.”

Katie: “But you’re right.  If the entire club wore diapers while meditating we could totally win regionals.”

Melody: “I know it sounds like a good idea out loud, but they are so unenvironmental.  Just throwing them away when used.  So wasteful!!  Oops.  I apologize for that outburst.  Very un-Zen of me.” 

Katie blurted out: “Actually, Melody, there is such a thing as cloth diapers that as washable and reusable.”  That made Melody snap a little.

Melody: “Wait you knew that the whole time and still bought disposables.  I’ll kill you!!”  And just then the yoga mat became used for a wrestling match between the too.  Sometimes Melody went berserk over the stupidest things, especially about hippie stuff.  The last time the two girls wrestled like that was when Katie accidentally got gum in her hair.  It took hours to get it out without cutting her hair.  And their friendship renewed just fine every time.  Although it was hard to tell with all of the hair pulling and name calling.  The other members had to break the fight up by the time they arrived.  They laughed it off after the meeting. 

Katie: “Oh that was refreshing.  Sorry I forgot to think of nature first.”

Melody: “It’s okay.  Some people protect it more than others.  So you want to hang out after school?”

“Sure.  I just need to tell mommy first.”  Katie said while testing from her phone.”

By the time it was gym Katie was able to pull off her little maneuver in hiding her pull up.  However, it turns out she forgot to go to the bathroom at lunch and kinda needed to pee.  The thing is that she didn’t want to use a potty like a big girl.  She just wanted to use her pull up and wait to be changed.  However, she knew she couldn’t, not yet.  She would just hold it in as long as possible.  Even when she was being bombarded with dodge balls she kept holding it in.  And as a reward she got to use the potty again after class. 

Meanwhile, Mimi was still busy at work.  She had received a text earlier saying that she would be home late to hang out with Melody.

“Rude to expect that I would allow that.”  Mimi said while texting back.  She approved it anyway, but was still pissed.  It was 2 pm right now, but warned Katie to be back by at least 8 pm as it was still a school night.  She put the phone back on the desk as she got back to work. 

A few minutes later she heard the mail arrive and decided to take a short break to look through it.  When she got to the door she hesitated, remembering the pull up hidden around her waist. 

“It’s only for a minute nobody will notice” Mimi reassured herself as she confidently exited her house and closing the door behind her.  However, just being outside made her crinkle sound louder and louder with each passing moment.  When she got her mail from the mailbox, she quickly rushed back inside only to find, to her horror, that she had accidently locked herself out. 

It was the embarrassing habit where you turn the lock of the door that doesn’t need a key.  And then you forget your key and phone like a fucking idiot leaving you stranded.  Happens more often than you think, but really bad for Mimi since she couldn’t contact Katie for her spare key.  She was trapped. 

After school Katie and Melody took Katie’s car to have fun around town.  Melody felt uncomfortable the entire time. 

Melody: “Ugh.  I hate these things.  Why do you have one?”

Katie: “Because my mom had a spare one from the divorce that she got one of her friends to fix up to save money.”

Melody: “Your mom has friends?”

Katie: “You’d think not.  For long at least, but she does meet a lot of people.”

Melody: “Hmm.  You learn something every day.”  She looked at Katie’s pigtails and felt disappointed.  “You know this isn’t my best work.  Let’s stop at my dad’s and I can really perfect it.” 

So, they stopped at a barber shop called Hip Digs, which gets mistaken for other stores so often, that they really should just change the name.  Melody’s father co-owned the store with his friend, despite the “oh fabrication of a true art swallowed in the poisoness sea of capitalism.”  Let’s just say that the friend runs the business side of things.  Melody’s dad was one of the few second generation hippies that actually followed in their hippie parent’s footsteps.  He had a thick brown beard and hair style that made him look like a young hippie Santa Clause.  Really bad comparison considering that he is thin. 

Anyway, busy at his passion, Melody’s dad paid little mind to the two girls.  Melody went to quick work on Katie’s hair.  This time with proper washing and lotions and a little trimming.  At the end Katie’s pigtails were even cuter than before. 

Melody: “You Katie are my best work yet.”

Katie: “I love it.  I wish you could do this for me everyday.”

Melody: “Well it’s actually not that hard.  You just…”  She gives hair instructions that are not easy for the normal person, and only easy to her.  Although Katie was used to Melody’s hair tips at this point. 

Afterwards the two girls took a drive to Phoenix Pharmacy.  The store had more activity than yesterday given the huge line at the cash register.  Lola was busy handling two people at a time, not even trying to hide her periodic laughter.  Still she did amazing job of handling it.  Katie was glad to be back, with her best friend this time. 

Melody: “Whoa, this place is like bigger on the inside.  Really blows the mind out of proportion.  I can just feel the space.”

Katie: “I know right?  It feels more zen every time I come here.  Let’s just hang for a while.” 

For the next hour the two girls enjoyed themselves as any two teenagers would do.  Enjoying the arcade, enjoying the food, and accessorizing with kid jewelry and sunglasses. 

“I could like live here forever” Melody said relaxing on a bean bag chair.  She was also covered in several bracelets,

Katie: “We’d have to work here 24/7 to afford it.”  She was sporting some nice cat ears again.

Melody: “Worth it.  Ahhh” She sinks more into her bean bag chair.  “Presidential decree.  The Zen club hangs out here from now on.”

“Here here.” Katie replied.  Suddenly they could both hear the bad cough of a poor soul, along with the loud crinkle of the person dragging him to the door.

Gwen: “I keep telling you to see a doctor Sean.  At this point you’re basically an ill Lola.  Nobody wants that.  And definitely not a health inspector.”  The man was shorter than average, around 5’7, and about in his mid-thirties.  It was hard to see his face through the surgical mask that covered his sneezes. 

Sean: “I’m fine.  A-choo!!  You know for a pharmacy owner, you really can’t see that it is just a simple cold.”  He sounds like his nose is really clogged up.  “A-choo!!  A-choo!” 

Gwen: “For 4 days?  I give you sick leave and health insurance.  Use them!”

Sean: “…Okay.”

“Gwen?” Katie asked looking up. 

Gwen: “Katie!”  She waddled over to Katie to lift her up from her seat.  “It’s been forever since I saw you.  How’s my favorite Zen girl doing?”  The no boundaries woman gave Katie a nice big bear hug.

Katie nearly choking from lack of oxygen: “Great.  Loving it here.  I could stay here forever.” 

Gwen: “Same, but I have other branches to switch to.  And sometimes I want to date.  Boo.  I just love these pig tails.  They really bring out your inner child.” 

Melody: “Katie, who’s she?” 

Katie: “My new friend/owner of this fine establishment.  Gwen meet my best friend, the very zen Melody.” 

Gwen inspected her a few moments as if trying to readjust her eyes.  “I’m sorry, I almost mistook you for another chill woman I know.  The aura is uncanny.”

Melody: “Um thanks.  I’m sorry for asking, but are you wearing a diaper?”  Gwen was wearing a really thick cloth diaper underneath a pretty short skirt that was already sagging after messing it a few minutes ago.  Plus, Melody could easily see it from her laid back angle. 

“Hell yeah!”  Gwen squealed while lifting up her skirt to show off her diaper before twirling around.  “Hee hee hee.”

Melody: “Wow.  You’re full of energy.  And eccentricity.  And that diaper looks very environmental.”  In gratitude Gwen just spent the next few minutes talking about diapers.  Especially how her store diapers can even block odor from a poopy diaper.

During which Katie got a small tap on the shoulder by the sickly Sean.

Katie: “Eeep!”  A small sport of pee leaked into her pull up.  The guy just didn’t give off a presence. 

Sean coughed: “Sorry.  Lead Pharmacist of this branch, Sean.”  He gave a business card with a hand that would just not stop shaking.  “I remember seeing you yesterday with your mother?  That was your mother right?  I haven’t been in this town long since.  Are you alright?”

Katie: “Yes, why’d you ask?” 

Sean: “Well Lola and Gretel talk a lot in the breakroom.  Gwen hasn’t heard about the incident yesterday, so I’d tell her soon.  She would carry me to the hospital if I was any sicker.  A-choo!” 

Katie: “Gosh you’re right.  I really did make a scene.  Poor Lola.”

Sean: “Oh yeah her.  Anyway, I was wondering how your mother was doing.  She seemed strong, pretty, and…uuuuuuuugh gotta go.”  She rushes to the men’s bathroom clutching his stomach about to puke his guts out for the next 5 minutes. 

Gwen: “Poor man.  He’s quite a catch when he’s not sick I heard.”

Melody: “Sickness of the body can eventually heal.  Sickness of the soul takes a lifetime to cure.  Also, your diaper is not odorless.”  She pinches her nose.

Gwen snaps her finger.  “Drat.  Well back to the drawing board.” 

Katie: “Hey Gwen.  Have you seen Gretel?” 

Gwen: “She has the night shift tonight.  Also, a chance for her to introduce her new bat friends.  That’ll make vampire hours interesting.  She should be here at 6:30 so we have a few hours to kill.  I just need to change first.” 

Katie: “Gwen, could I talk to you for a second?  Alone?” 

Gwen: “Sure, you okay alone Melody?” 

“Yup.” Melody said relaxing on a massage chair.  “Have fun.  Stay chiiiiiiiiiiilll.  Mmmmmmm.” 

Gwen led Katie to her office.  It was messy, but in a professional way.  Instead of clutter on the floor, there were posters and business ideas all over the walls.  Gwen had a wardrobe at the edge and a diaper genie right next to it.  She office also had a very soft carpet.   Her desk was also decorated with the Phoenix Pharmacy logo. 

Gwen: “My own home away from home.”  Katie decided to tell Gwen about what happened yesterday at the store with her mommy.  About how she purposely caused a scene by wetting herself to enforce a diaper co-dependence plan to help mommy with her long-term bedwetting problem.  Of course, she knew that she also had to apologize to Lola about it and really sorry about it.  Also, she decided to leave out the part that she was the one causing her mommy to wet the bed in the first place. 

Gwen: “So that’s why my little girl is wearing a pull up today.”

Katie: “You could tell?”  She was checking to see if her pull up was peaking out.”

Gwen: “Baby I’m Gwen the Phoenix.  I can always tell.  And honestly I feel its wonderful that you’re doing this.  Still, you don’t need your mom as an excuse to wear diapers.  If you ever need baby time, my store is always open.”

“Wreaaly?” Katie asked sucking her thumb.

Gwen: “Of course baby girl.”  Katie was clapping with joy.  Only here did she truly feel like an ABDL.  “Just let me change myself first.  Don’t want to get a rash after all.”  Katie left to give her privacy.  A few minutes later Gwen was back in a fresh diaper and gave Katie and Melody a quick tour.  This included the employee only areas like her office, the pharmacy area, the storage room, and the breakroom.  It appeared that this Sean guy had already left.  The cashier’s booth was also free and Lola looked exhausted from serving two stations at once.  Katie greatly apologized for what happened yesterday and Lola said it was okay, just as long as she didn’t have to deal with Mimi again in the near future. 

With a few hours to kill and Gwen back in her office, the two friends decided to do homework.  It wasn’t that hard with the two of them.  Of course, with the amount of work teachers give these days it still took at least an hour to complete.  Afterwards they just watched Gwen and Lola sell stuff to customers.  These girls were pros. 

Gwen: “Thank you.  Have a nice day.”

Lola: “I hope to see you again.  Tee hee hee.”

Gwen: “Always thank the customer afterwards.  Reels them into coming again.”

Lola: “A nice smile helps too.”

Eventually Melody got more curious about Gwen’s cloth diapers, but was too shy to ask about it.  Luckily, Katie loved diapers enough to ask Gwen about them. 

Mimi had been trapped outside of her house for 2 hours.  She considered going to her neighbors, but truth be told, she never knew them very well to ask for help.  Worse was that her neighbors didn’t like her much either.  They were okay with Katie, but not her for some reason.  She just wasn’t a people person except in business.  She tried everything except breaking stuff to get back in.  Of all of the bad life choices to not leave a spare key hidden outside for anybody to find. 

Worse, she was pretty sure that she missed 4 business calls from the ringing inside. 

“Come on Katie, when are you going to come home?!”  After another hour she decided to risk being seen outback.  She rushed to the backyard.  She didn’t even bother trying the back door as she knew that it was also locked.  She quickly skimmed her surroundings to make sure nobody was watching.  She might as well be a dog at this rate, but beggars cannot be choosers.  At least with pull ups she was able to slide them up and down like regular underwear.  In the backyard, she slid down her pull up, and started to squat.  She had never done this before, but knew what to do.  Slowly urine became pouring onto grass, that the sound of laughing children could be heard.  Turns out that her backyard neighbor’s kid just turned 4 and the parents had invited all of his friends over for a birthday party.  As soon as Mimi saw the little kids about to walk outside she attempted to close her flood gates to high tail it out of there.  Big mistake.  As soon she was started sprinting from a squatting position, she immediately tripped on the pull up still around her legs. 

“Eeep!”  Mimi shrieked falling flat on her belly.  The impact caused her flood gates to reopen permanently as pee began to ruin her nice dress.  Panicked.  She clumsily pulled her Pull up back around her waist and ran away to the front hard.  A large amount of pee had escaped into her pull up and the front of the dress was noticeably damp.  Still she sprinted to the front yard all the way to the door step.  Finally free, she let out a sigh of relief, accidentally letting out the rest of her pee into a warm squishy pull up. 

Seeing the state of her dress and the feeling of her soiled undergarment, Mimi sulked in defeat in a depressed position. 

At 7 o’clock, Gretel finally arrived along with her animal companions, that include her three birds, Tweetie, Ringtone, and Cookbook, along with a new bat friend.

Gretel: “Like ready to start my shift.  Oh, its you again.” 

Katie: “Hi Gretel.  I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday.”

Gretel: “Yeah that was weird.  Your mom was like all yelly and stuff.  It’s tiring to be angry at people.  So who’s Rapunzel?”  She was pointing at Melody who was just staring at her with awe. 

Melody: “Katie told me about you, but your aura is more zen than I could possibly imagine?”  Not something that could be said of everyones’ opinion.  Still, with the three birds nesting on her body, she could for mistaken for a short forest witch.  

Gretel: “What’s zen?  Some kind of currency?” 

Katie: “The feeling of calm and with nature.  Peace of mind and loving everything.” 

Melody: “And you have tons of it.” 

Lola: “Ahahahaha!  Looks like you have an admirer Gretel.  Ahahahaha!” 

Gretel: “No surprise.  Whatever this Zen is.  I’m just vegan.”  Her pet bat lands in her left hand.  “Also, I’m more of an animal person than I people person, so I think we’re worlds apart.  I sure hope Batman, will like working here.”

Katie: “…Well I’m sure one day Batman may actually shop here.”

Lola: “No, the bat in her hand.  Hahahaha!  Imagine Batman actually coming here.  Not that we’d need the help with robbers with Gwen here.  She be like Wham!  Ham!  Ba-bam!  Ha!” 

Melody: “Well, to be friends with the animals of nature is always the goal of any true zen user.”

Gretel: “Still not interested.”

Katie: “It’s actually well known.  With over a dozen clubs in this state alone.”

Gretel rolls her eyes: “Awesome.” 

Tweetie: “chirp chirp.”

Gretel; “Now how did you know that.”

Tweetie: “Chirp.”

Gretel looking at Melody: “I am so sorry about that.” 

Melody: “Huh?”

Katie: “You can understand her?”

Gretel: “No.  Nobody can talk to birds.  You’re crazy.  Yawn.  I just started my shift but I’m already tired.”

Lola: “That’s life for you.  Hahahaha!”

Melody: “Would you at least consider mentoring our Zen club.”

Gretel: “Why?  How would I even Zen?  OMG Zen zen zen.”

Katie: “You get to meditate and yoga the entire time.”

Gretel wonders about that.  “Hmmmmmmmmmm.  Nah, I already finished high school.”

Melody: “Please, you’re just what we need to win regionals this year if you join the team.” 

Before Gretel could comment, Gwen came bursting out of the office like the flash without her skirt leaving her diaper completely exposed.  Apparently, she had access to the security footage in her office like a smart boss.  Melody was shocked at the scene, but Katie, Gretel, and Lola had all scene her like this at least once. 

Gwen: “Not so fast Gretel.  Now what’s this I hear about regionals?”  Katie explained her Zen club and that they competed against other Zen clubs with main focus being chill and free of movement.  Also, how they lost regionals last year due to the members needing to use the bathroom. 

Gwen: “Heh.  Sounds like you could have used diapers then.”

Melody: “Actually, I discussed this with Katie and that actually sounds like a smart idea.  Cloth diapers of course, cause disposables are so unenvironmental.”

Gwen nods: “Of course.  Of course.  Gretel, it might be fun to mentor a few kids.”

Gretel: “Ugh, but I don’t wanna.  It sounds like more work.”

Gwen: “I’ll pay you double for time in the club.  Plus, drive you to see your parents.” 

Gretel sighs: “Fine.  Also, you babysit my animal friends next month.  And don’t overfeed Whiskey and Nugget.”

Gwen: “You’re my best sale woman, and don’t you forget it.”  She looks to Katie and Melody.  “Well girls, how would you like some endorsement?” 

Melody: “What does that mean?”

Gwen: “I loan you Gretel, and your club says that it gets sponsored by Phoenix Pharmacy.  Just a few gossips at school, a little posters in your clubroom, and my logo placed on your uniform.”

Katie: “We don’t have a uniform.  Zen isn’t about conformity.”

Gwen: “It can just be a sticker during tournaments.  Plus, I’ll be able to contribute to your budget.”  Despite money being just a useless materialistic entity, it got the girls excited.

Melody: “Um, that diaper that you’re wearing.  Could it be used in a meditation pose.  For um both purposes.”

Gwen: “Hmm.  Never tried pooping in a meditation pose before, but doesn’t sound impossible.  Although that would keep you away from the potty longer.  Tell you what, sponsorship will mean free diapers for the Zen club.  Cloth diapers of course, but with our logo on it.” 

Katie to Melody: “You sure about this?”

Melody: “Well if the most zen girl in the world works for a woman that prances around in a diaper, then the universe must be sending a sign.  Trust the universe Katie.  It speaks to us.”

Gwen claps her hands: “Perfect!”  She prances over to her diaper aisle and brings back two packs of adult cloth diapers.  During the short intermission, Gretel like her bird friends play with Melody, although Melody got spooked when they bit her long hair.  These are special Phoenix Pharmacy brand diapers with Lola as the model.  She gives off a seductive pose in a sitting position.  The back picture also has her with a pacifier.  Of course, neither Katie nor Melody can recognize her, which makes it so funny.  Katie looked at the diapers with excitement.  And 30 diapers per pack made 60 diapers for the entire club to share.  The pack feels soft as a pillow in her hands.

Katie: “Do you think we could try these on?”

Gwen smiles: “Sure.  Feel free to use my office for privacy.  My changing mat is already set up.”

And so Katie and Melody entered Gwen’s office where in fact a changing mat was set up on the floor.  A bottle of baby powder was next to it. 

Melody: “This feels weird.  Have you ever changed a diaper?  I mean you said you at least wore one last night.”

Katie: “Technically mommy changed me last night.  And I did have a few practice tries with a toy doll I bought yesterday.  Really sucks that you are the youngest sibling.”

Melody: “Sucks that you are an only child without any babysitting experience.”

Katie: “What are you my mommy?”

Melody: “Well if I have to change your diaper I might be.”

Katie: “Actually I should get some practice doing it on myself so I don’t overstress mommy.” 

Melody: “Go ahead.”  Katie opened the first pack of the diapers.  The cloth diapers were thick, purple, with pink dot art forming a phoenix on the front.  The waistline on the back had PHOENIX PHARMACY engraved in fancy letters.  It also looked like a training diaper because it got taped together with buttons.  Katie unfolded it on the mat and started spreading baby powder on it.  She then striped off her shoes, jeans, and pull up.  She laid down on the diaper as she clumsily sprinkled more baby powder on her crotch.  She didn’t mind Melody observing as this is how she needs to learn.   Katie had never done this herself either, but she was now.  After five minutes of clumsily adjusting the tapes she was able to get the diaper nice and snug around her waist. 

Melody was amazed to see her best friend looking so childish in that diaper complimented by pigtails she gave her earlier. 

Katie was also fighting the urge to start sucking her thumb right in front of Melody.  And the diaper was so thick that she needed Melody to help her up. 

Melody: “Okay.  I guess its my turn.  As president, I have to set the example.  And luckily I’ll look just as cute.”

“Um Melody?”  Katie asked twiddling her thumbs and blushing.  “Could I please change you?”

Melody really blushed.  Changing each other was definitely something they never tried before in all of their years of friendship.  “Bu..bu..but.  You got to change yourself.  Why shouldn’t I do it?”

Katie: “Yeah, but I wreally need practice for changing mommy.”

Melody: “Ooooh.  A newborn reversal.  A paternal connection that challenges the definitions of mother and child relationships.  Plus its been a long day and as you know I sound like MY mom when I get tired.  So go ahead.  Let me just take this off.”  She pulls off her panties from underneath her dress.   She then sets herself on the changing matt with her dress pulled up.  For the next 10 awkward minutes, Katie attempted to change Melody into a diaper.  First finding out that Melody is extremely ticklish when applying baby powder.  Also, it is very easy to make the diaper too loose the first time around, so Katie just kept tightening it until Melody finally reassured her it was snug. 

Katie: “So what do you think?”  Melody’s dress was actually perfect for diapers.  It left plenty of room below to hide the diaper, although it definitely poked out in the sitting position.  Also, only a diaper lover would be able to tell the extra diaper bulge.  Meanwhile, Melody’s legs were spread so far apart that she had to crawl for the first couple minutes.  Katie was happy to crawl as well.  Hell she preferred it with just the two of them. 

Melody: “They’re really soft.  Although maybe a bit too thick that I wouldn’t want to wear them all of the time.”

Katie: “Really?  I wouldn’t mind crawling everywhere if it was this soft all of the time.  Plus Gwen, seems to be used to walking normally in diapee’s this thick.”

Melody: “Diapees?”

Katie: “Swrry.  This place just brings out my inner child.”  She starts sucking her thumb.  “Tell no-one of this.” 

Melody: “Honestly I’ve never seen you so happy in a long time.  Still it needs to pass the two tests to use in the club.  Meditation and yoga.  Yoga is basically impossible right now, but we’ll work on that later.  For now we should work on meditation in the next meeting.” 

Katie: “Plus we need these diapers to sponsor Gwen, if we want to get Gretel.”

Melody: “Actually, she said we only needed to were a sticker I think.”

Katie: “No no.  This is better.  And leave convincing the other members to me.  The encyclopedia and Noname.”

Melody: “Noname is such a weird last name.  We really should stop calling her that behind her back.  She was bullied a lot for that in elementary school.”

Katie: “Motion excepted.  What’s her first name again?”

Melody shakes her head in confusion.  “We are not good people.” 

For the next 30 minutes the two spent time getting used to their new diapers.  Melody agreed to keep the diaper packs at her house before sneaking them to school tomorrow.  Diapers are pretty easy to smuggle through a back pack, although harder when it is an entire pack.  Eh screw a couple textbooks that make the thing heavy.  Just borrow one from the person next to you in class.  So far they were able to walk around okay just fine when supporting each other.  The rest of the time they just crawled.  Gwen and Gretel must have been really busy right now for not needing their office (Gretel sometimes uses when Gwen isn’t working at this branch).  They were even up to do a successful meditation pose. 

Melody and Katie chant: “Hummm.”  Suddenly Katie’s phone alarm rings. 

Melody: “I though we agreed to keep phones on vibrate during Zen time.” 

Katie: “Now doesn’t count.  Also, we agreed that anytime is Zen time.”  She checks out her phone.  “Oh boy.  It’s 7:30 right now.  I promised mommy I’d be back by 8 pm so we should leave right now so I can drop you back at home.” 

“Right.  I guess we do need to head home.  I’m really glad you took me even in a car.” Melody said clumsily getting up.  “I guess I should take off my diaper first.”  She looks at Katie still in her meditation pose.  “What’s wrong Katie?  Need help getting up?”

Katie blushed: “No.  It’s just that I just realized that its been over 6 hours since I last used the bathroom and the rush is suddenly coming all at once.” 

Melody: “Well we’ll just use the bathroom before leaving as soon as you take off your ooooooh.” Suddenly realizing that was what diapers were for.  “Are you sure you’ll be able to?”

Katie blushes: “I’m not sure.  Maybe not with you looking at me like this.”  It should be noted that nothing is covering her diaper.  Melody nods and turns around.  Katie was somewhat experienced peeing in a diaper, and even more in regular panties, but it was a little hard to do it in this sitting position, so she fidgeted a little bit.  Soon she was peeing like there was no tomorrow.  And girl it was a lot, that Katie had to stop a few times in fear of leaking.  But the diaper was so thick that it showed no sign of leaking, only expanding in a warm pool of squishy pee pee.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaw.”  She sighed in relief. 

Melody: “Can I turn around now?”

Katie: “Yes.”  Melody turned around to noticed clearly used diaper.  The front of the diaper had a slightly darker hue now. 

Melody: “Wow.”  That looks really full.

Katie: “Hee hee.  I think it could last a few more wettings.  Say do you need to go too?”

Melody: “Yeah, but I wasn’t thinking of using you-know-what tonight.”  Before untapping one of the diaper buttons, she reconsidered.  “Then again it would be wasteful to not use it, although technically these are reusable.  Okay.  Give me a second.”  Katie giggles in anticipation.  Melody tries for three minutes, but doesn’t know how since she never tried peeing herself before.  Katie gave sum advice from personal experience, but with little time left took drastic measures.  She found a way to lift herself up to waddle to Melody.  She then assisted Melody by making her spread her legs more and then tickling her.  “Just relax.  And…tickle tickle tickle.”

Melody laughed: “Hahahaha!  Please stop!  I’m ticklish!” 

“I know” Katie said still tickling Melody.  “I’m sorry, but you said you wanted to pee yourself, and this was the easiest way to show you how.” 

Melody: “No stop I change my mind.  Aaaaaaaaaaaww.”  Psssssss.  Katie could hear the sound of Melody peeing her diaper.  A month ago she would never thought that she, her best friend, and mommy would be wearing diapers again like a newborn babe.  The universe was truly smiling on her and glad to share it with the people that she loved. 

Melody was really flushed: “I didn’t expect such a lose of control.  It’s more stimulating than I’d expect that it be.”

Katie: “It gets easier.  And thank you for doing this with me.”

Melody: “You helped me fond the Zen club even without any actual support.  Just get me out of this diaper soon.”

Katie: “Did it leak?”

Melody: “No.  You did a good job.  See?”  She lifts up her dress to show her soggy diaper. 

Suddenly there are two knocks on the office door with Gwen immediately coming in anyway.

“Sorry to intrude girls” Gwen said bursting in holding a clipboard.  “I need to grab my laptop real quick.”  She looks up and drops her clipboard from sheer excitement of seeing two adorable diaper girls in her office.  “Eeeeeeeeee!  You both look so cute!!”  Unfortunately for Gwen, Katie had to cut Gwen short as they still needed to change out of their dirty diapers before leaving.  Gwen made sure to provide them wipes and privacy.  After getting their diapers off, they placed them in a plastic bag before stuffing them and the two diaper packs into Melody’s backpack.  Katie put on her original pull up and jeans.  Unfortunately, Melody couldn’t find her panties so compromised with one of Katie’s extra pull ups.  With only 20 minutes till curfew the two friends rushed to Katie’s car and drove off. 

Katie was really swift with the drive as she dropped Melody back at her home and got back to her own house in 19 minutes.  Just one minute before the deadline.  Victory celebrations were going off inside her head.  Of course, she decided to sprint it to the door because SOME parents count curfew as the time you arrive inside of the house. 

However, when she got to the door she noticed that her mommy was crotched down crying her eyes out.  Her nice dress was a mess with dirt all over it.  Her dress also had a huge stain below the waste followed by a dried up puddle with a distinct odor.  It appeared that Mimi had wet her pull up enough times for it to leak. 

“Mommy?” Katie asked confused.  She had never seen mommy as undignified. 

Mimi looked at her daughter with sadness and anger.  Also embarrassment.  Her make up was basically ruined at this point too.  She stood up.  “Katie!  Do you know what time it is?!” 

Katie shivered expecting to get punished despite doing nothing wrong.  “7:59 pm.  You said to be back before 8 so I guess I’m cutting it close but…”

“I’ve been locked outside for 6 hours with no bathroom or phone.  I had to to…”  She bursts out crying again actually leaning on Katie for any kind of comfort.  “I locked myself out and couldn’t get in.  And then I tripped and wet myself!  And then I wet again waiting for you.  Waaah.  Why does this keep happening to me!”  Katie hugs her mommy for comfort while also stroking her hair. 

Katie: “There there mommy.  Please don’t cry.  I’m sorry for being out so late to help you.  We’ll leave a key hidden outside so it doesn’t happen again.  But you are one of the toughest, most independent people I know.  You’ve dealt with so much worse.”

Mimi looks up.  “I have?” 

Katie: “Suuuure.” She couldn’t think of many specifics events since they had little in common.  “I mean you always walk so dignified and professional.  And yelled at that mean cashier lady yesterday after she yelled at me wetting myself.”  She was really sorry for using poor Lola as an example.  “I mean you made her cry standing up for me.”

Mimi wiped away her tears, although it was still damp around the eyes.  “This still feels so gross and I’m sure people saw me like this.  I just want to go inside!  And I don’t want to wear diapers during the day!”

Katie: “Okay, peace.  Calm down mommy.  Let me take you inside and I can take care of you.”  She unlocked the door and got the two of them inside.  There were like 5 messages on the answering machine, but Katie wasn’t going to let mommy do any more work tonight.  She had the control right now.  Mimi did make a comment that she noticed Katie’s new pigtails.

Katie: “Okay mommy.  Let’s get those icky cloths off.”  Although Mimi was at first resistant, she was still too depressed to do it herself at this point.  With the dress and shoes off, Mimi was left standing in her bra and pull up.  The pull up had was definitely overused from the squishiness around the crotch and butt.  Katie was quite impressed even as her mommy was trying to hide it with her hands. 

Katie: “Let’s draw you a bath to clean you up.”

Mimi: “I think I just need a shower to quickly clean up.  I should also check out these messages for work.” 

Katie: “No no.  Work should come tomorrow.  Tonight we heal the trauma.  And the best way to do so is with a nice Zen bath.” 

Mimi: “Can I at least listen to the messages tonight while preparing.  Some clients are very angry when I don’t respond right away.” 

Katie: “Well if it can avoid stress of not knowing then I suppose it’s fine.  I’ll need 5 minutes to draw the bath anyway.” 

Mimi quickly looked through her phone that she left in the office for any voicemails and emails.  Everything was looking good although she did have an in person presentation moved up to two days from now.  She would have to contact them about it tomorrow.  Also, despite her daughter being so warm and affectionate a part of her still wondered if Katie had an accident today too.  She quickly looked snooped through Katie’s backpack for the pull ups she hid in there this morning.  She looked all over and noticed that one of them was missing. 

“Katie peed herself and lied to me about it!” Mimi though.  “Oh I’m going to let her have it.  When I get my hands on her I’m going to…” She cried while clutching the pull ups.  “What have I done to my little girl?!”

A minute later Katie called her saying that the bath was ready.  Katie had provided a nice bath with nice zen herbs that Melody gave her for her birthday and only used for special occasions.  There was also a scented candle.  Mimi didn’t come in with any anger or accusing.  She was just there and willing.  Katie let the harmonizing music of nature songs fill the room as she undressed her mommy further by unhooking her bra and pull down her pull up before placing it in the trash can outside.  Mimi was developing a small rash.  She commented that they should buy a diaper genie for the smell. 

Katie: “Just let me take the lead and surrender yourself to the lifeforce that fuels the universe.”

Mimi nodded, still confused since she knew nothing about Zen.  Katie spent the entire time bathing Mimi slowly.  She kept her relaxed as she scrubbed her mommy’s skin with a soft sponge.  She felt so close to mommy right now.  Every part of her being came from her, and now she was the one nurturing her mommy.  It was rare moment to see mommy grow less and less stressed even if she still wasn’t smiling. 

While washing mommy’s hair, Katie chanted a short hymm she once read about.  She wasn’t much of a singer, nor likely she was pronouncing certain words, correctly, but it helped mommy finally lower her shoulders enough.  At this point she was going to let mommy relax, and maybe play, in the bathtub for ten minutes before letting her out.  As she was about to leave to give her some solitary privacy, Mimi grabbed her hand and gave the biggest scared lonely child puppy dog ever.  Like a little kid afraid of the dark. 

Mimi: “Please don’t leave.” 

Katie smiled: “I won’t mommy.”  They spent the next 10 minutes just sitting in silence until Katie said it was time to get out.  Mimi was scarred to get out as she knew what it would lead to.  Regardless, Katie pulled the plug causing the water to gentle go down the drain.  Mimi saw what appeared to be a  large amount of diaper peeking out from her daughters jeans and felt relief.  Pride even.  She couldn’t explain it at the time, but this just made her go with the flow.  Katie dried her up and wrapped her in a towel before leading her to the living room.  Mimi could here the crinkle of Katie’s diaper with each step.  The diaper was much too thick for her jeans and the only part that kept it hidden was her shirt, which now accidently tucked in the back of the diaper, was half exposed. 

Katie set a towel down to use as a changing mat and had her mommy sit on it. 

Katie: “I’m still a novice, but I’ve been practicing a bit.  Let me take care of you tonight.”  First, she applied rash cream to the infected areas.  Mommy would have to apply there for a few days.  Next she had mommy spread her legs leaving her vagina completely exposed.  She helped mommy lift up as she slid a diaper underneath.  She conservatively spread baby powder on mommy’s crotch and massage to everywhere.  She was not ticklish like Melody was.  Although a the disposable diaper was a lot different then the cloth diaper, Katie was able to handle it a lot quicker.  Mimi didn’t say anything the entire time.  Although she did shake when Katie grabbed a second one. 

Katie: “There there.  Since it is late I figured we probably only need to change into diapers just this once before going to bed.  I know it was just an accident out of your hand so you shouldn’t be punished with the 24/7 for one week rule.”  She pulls down her jeans to show how thickly diapered she is too.  She clearly layered herself.  “See?  I’m wearing two diapees mommy!”  Katie couldn’t hold back her childish giggle that came from her ABDL personality.  She loved being this exposed to mommy.  With the exposed diaper and blond pigtails, she wanted to look as toddlish as possible in front of mommy.  If only she had her pacifier right now. 

And with that Katie proceeded to diaper mommy up again making sure that her diapers would make her feel secure.

“All done.  Tonight just discard your stress and let my take care of you.  And besides, you look super cute mommy.” The childish Katie said looking down on Mimi, all exposed.  Naked, not even covering her bare breast, except for the thick diapers around her waste with her legs still legs lifting up like a baby having trouble getting up.  Crybaby tears could be seen, but underneath those tears was a wiggly smile of dependence and gratitude.

To be continued…

https://www.deviantart.com/sparkledust1/art/Chill-Out-Mom-Chibi-Cast-801808719

See chibi's of the cast doodled by yours truly.  :)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sparkle Dust said:

(Pats head).  That’s a good girl.  :)  And such a cute bouncing baby.  ???‍♂️

(Sings a lullaby as clouds become a floating giant pillow to lay on).

????????????

May sweet sounds drift you to lovely dreams.  The whole world is a nursery and every store is operated by Phoenix Pharmacy.

:)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chapter 6

Chill Out Katie?! 

The rest of the short Katie pampered to Mimi’s every need.  The diapered teen made sure to keep her diapered mommy comfy in pajamas before preparing her a very late dinner of leftovers.  Sure, I fresh cooked meal would be better, but at almost 9 pm, Mimi was pretty hungry.  She also only nodded as she was in an infinite loop other the fact that her daughter just changed her into a diaper.  Also, the fact that Katie looked like her toddler pictures and was acting more mature than her at the moment was blowing her mind.  She didn’t even notice that Katie had made her drink three glasses of water.

At the end of dinner. 

Mimi: “I think I just want to go to bed know.” 

Katie: “Sure!”  She led her mommy to bed, after she brushed her teeth, and tucked her nice and snug before giving a kiss on the cheek.  “Now remember, the agreement says that we can’t take off these diapers until morning.  So, don’t worry about a thing because that’s what our diapees are for mommy.  Hee hee.”

When she entered her room, Katie squealed inside as she spun around with all of her stuffed animals in celebration.  “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”  Katie squealed inside.  “I got to change mommy!!  I got to change mommy!!  She looked so cute!”  She looked like a teenage girl rolling around on a bed fanaticizing of the littlest signs that a cute guy she likes also has feelings for her.  Of course, THIS teenager looked like a baby celebrating an awesome playdate with mommy.  Her plan was commencing faster than expected and it was only a matter of time until they were both official ABDL girls. 

With homework already done she played with her toys using her imagination.  She had been feeling a cramp in her tummy the past hour. 

“Oof!” Katie said clutching her tummy.  “Guess its been two days since I last poopied.  I can wait.”  She remembered the dream she had last night and wondered what it actually felt like to mess herself.  Even before diapers she had only ever peed herself.  “Oof.  I should have gone potty before putting on my diapee.  Hee hee.  Can I hold it?”  Of course, she knew that she could hold it till morning even if she fell asleep. 

She passed the time by playing with her toys, making sure to always crawl around in her room.  Just then she got a text from Melody.  Yup, even a hippie like Melody uses a cell phone, although hers was an outdated flip phone. 

Melody texted: “Peace friend.  You home safe?”

Katie texts back: “HSH.  Had a zen day.  Chilling.” (Translation: Home sweet home.  I had a fun day with you.  Just chilling out in my room).   

Melody texted: “Cool.  Thanks for the ride.”

Katie texted: “Anytime.  Enjoying the diapers? XD.”  She giggled after sending that.”

Melody texted: “Lmao! :%  Speaking of, how we clean THOSE ones?”  A few of those words were replaced with emojis. 

Katie texted: “?”

Melody texted: “No?  Mom’s scent can only cover so much?”

Katie texted: “Check bag?”

Melody texted: “Found instructions.  Need private washer though.”

Katie texted: “Tomorrow problem.”

Melody texted: “Tomorrow problem.”

And so the text chat ended and Katie was back to playing around.  Then she thought of one more person to text.  She relaxed on her bed covered by her stuffed animals.  Katie decided to text Gwen.  Ten minutes later she got a response. 

Gwen texted in a lot of emojis: “Hey girl!  Sorry for delay.  Just got on break and have time before rush hour.” 

Katie texted: “Rush hour now?”

Gwen texted: “Only at Phoenix Pharmacy. ? Make it home safe?”

Katie texted: “I’m a cute baby now.”

Gwen texted with several emojis: “Aaaaaaw!!  Can I face you?”

Katie texted: “Sure.”  In an instant Gwen’s face was all over the screen.  From her perspective she could see she the adorable pigtailed Katie in a comfy pajama t-shirt that doesn’t bother to cover the double diapers underneath.  She was sucking her thumb with her large puppy dog eyes with the hand not holding the phone and surrounded by her stuffed animals. 

“Eeeeeeeeee!”  Gwen screamed.  “You’re so cute!!”

“Shhhhhh!”  Katie shushed to the phone.  “You’ll wake up mommy.”

“Your mommy is asleep?  Shame on your naughty baby for staying up past your beddy time.” Gwen said flirty, but quieter. 

Katie blushes: “I pwraced mommy to swleep after a changed her wke a good girl.” 

Gwen: “You mastered changing somebody else?  I knew you had it in you.  Your mommy must be so snug in her diaper.”

“Diapee.”  Katie corrected.  “Make mommy happy.”

Gwen: “That’s a good baby.”

Katie giggled: “Good baby!”

Gwen: “You look super cute.  Could I get a better look at you?”

Katie nods as she sets her phone down to be supported by a teddy bear.  During which she moves around on her bed, even turning around to show off her diaper.  She then shows off all of her toys one by one sometimes getting distracted in a mid-play.  Afterwards, she said, “Thwanks Gwen.”

Gwen: “Oh.  For what?”

Katie: “For helping me find this side of me.”

Gwen: “Oh I’m sure you would have figured it out eventually.  And trust me there are plenty of props you have yet to use for the full ABDL lifestyle.  You still have the pacifier I gave you?”

Katie: “Yuppers.”

Gwen: “Good baby.”

Suddenly a familiar face can be heard.  “Gwen, hahaha, I’m all changed and ready for the shoot.”  It was Lola, but dressed a lot different than her normal uniform.  On her waist looked like a custom diaper with childish cartoon phoenixes on it.  She was also wearing the most babyish pajama t shirt with bib.  Around it was a light blue raincoat accessorized with matching rain boots, umbrella, and baby bonnet of the same color.  They really suited her blue eyes.  Her hair was also tied into a thick pony tail.  Gwen made sure Katie got a good look of her employee. 

Katie puzzled: “Lola?”

“Who said that?!!” Lola spazzed out around the office swinging her umbrella at some invisible ghost.  “Show yourself ghost.  Ahahahahahaahaha!!”  She kept swinging until Gwen got her in submission.

Gwen: “Easy Lola!  It’s just my phone!” 

But Lola wouldn’t stop fidgeting as she kept stress laughing.  “Hahaahhaahahaha!”

Katie used a calm voice: “Lo-la.  Be the calm.  Be the wind.  Be the sea.  Be the universe at your knee.”  Claps twice.  “Calm down.”  With that Lola calmed down.

Gwen: “Nice job Katie.  Normally I need Gretel to help me calm Lola down when she gets spooked.”

Lola: “Sorry.  I do get spooked easy.  Thought you were a ghost in Gwen’s office.”

Katie: “It’s a mantra we use in Zen club.  Keeps you relaxed and unafraid.  But anyway you look amazing Lola.”  It was true.  She pulled off the look better than even Gwen.  And that was saying something.  “I didn’t know you were also an ABDL.”

Lola sees Katie through Gwen’s phone.  “Hi Katie.  Sorry for mistaking you for a ghost.  And thanks.  I’m the model of Phoenix Pharmacy in addition to assistant manager position alongside Gretel.” 

Gwen: “You’re more than qualified to manage your own store now.”

Lola: “And split up from Gretel?  The dream duo?  Geeheehee!  Also, Katie I’m neither a DL or ABDL.  Never really use them like Gwen or well you, but I find playing dress up every once in a while is a fun gig.  I mean it’s not like we are that popular or well known yet.”

Gwen: “For now.” 

Katie: “Wait, are you the woman on the pull up and diaper packages?”

Lola blushed a little embarrassed: “Yes.  Haha.  Thanks, ha, for liking my work.”

Gwen: “Well, my break is over.  I better wake Gretel up for vampire hours.  And you better get to bed soon baby girl.  Bye.”

Katie: “Bye bye.”  The video chat ended with Katie feeling another cramp. 

Mimi was having trouble sleeping.  Despite the rough day and could barely move, she was unable to fall asleep.  Ever since she became a mother she had gotten used to insomnia.  At first it was helpful when Katie was a baby needing a feeding at 2 am in the morning, but ever since kindergarten it had become a huge inconvenience.  Without her night time pills she rarely got any sleep even when tired.  The slightest light coming from the curtains to the smallest sound could keep her from entering deep sleep.  And to make things worse it was raining outside.  After 30 minutes of tossing and turning she surrendered by burying her face in her pillow. 

“I really regret flushing those pills” Mimi thought to herself.  She didn’t want to do work right now and the bed was too comfy to get out of.  The age-old comfort versus boredom conundrum.  “What is there to do?”  With nothing to do she began daydreaming.  She remembered what happened earlier the today and suddenly flashbacks of times she was spanked by her parents came back to her. 

“No!” Mimi screamed grabbing her butt and imaging the sharp red pain.  Strangely her butt comfy thanks to the diaper.  Mimi never noticed till know, but diapers were really comfy.  Despite the number of times she had wet the bed as a child she was never placed in these.  She sat up and started feeling her diaper by rubbing around everywhere on the surface of her pajama bottoms over her diaper.  “I don’t even know why I’m doing this.  It’s so…eep!”  Just then she felt a sharp pain in her bladder.  She had to pee again.  The last time she went was around 6:50 pm when she peed herself for the second time outside.  He hadn’t even used the toilet before Katie taped her up.  “And she just had to make her drink four glasses of water.” She complained.

It is hard to fall asleep without going to the bathroom first.  The though of needing to pee keeps you annoyingly awake.  Plus, the downpour outside was a good reminder. 

Mimi thought: “I just want to go to sleep.  Maybe if I pee it’ll make it easier, but I can’t do it without taking off these diapers.  Katie can apparently tell.  If I don’t follow the rules then who knows what she’ll do.  Maybe take pictures of me in these with her phone.  Yeah, she could do that, I think.”  At times like these she would just surf online from her phone, but she left it in the kitchen. 

Mimi: “Basically I have nothing to do but pee myself.”  She was regretting that idea, but since these diapers were on until morning, this was her only choice to finally get to sleep.  The other justification is that to Katie it will just be another bedwetting accident.  She tried to find a good relaxing position to do her business.  Finally, she just squatted with her back against the wall.  The warm pee quickly flooded into her diaper that she forcibly paused the flow a few times from fear of leaking.  Be the time she had finished her diaper felt really full. 

Mimi sighed: “Phew.” She had never peed herself on purpose before.  Surprisingly it felt less embarrassing to do it on her terms.  Mimi she sure she would have leaked.  On close inspection her outer diaper showed no sign of use despite the slight expansion.  Despite the need gone she was still unable to sleep and screaming to her pillow within 15 minutes that came with the realization that she was stuck awake all night with a wet diaper that would continue to feel colder and uncomfortable.  Thunder could know be heard outside. 

Meanwhile Katie was continuing to enjoy her well deserved ABDL time.  She made sure to practice changing diapers on her baby doll tonight, which was a lot easier than a fully grown woman.  She imagined all of her toys were real and that they were having a nice picnic. 

“I can’t hold back anymore.” Katie giggled.  She wanted her pacifier.  She needed her pacifier!  She crawled over to her nightstand where she normally kept it, but when she checked she couldn’t find it!  In a panic she tore apart her room looking for her precious pacifier occasionally tooting to relieve the pressure in her bowels.  “Should not having eaten convenience store fast food.” 

Just then the sound of a mighty thunder could be heard as she shivered with the bad epiphany.  “I left it in mommy’s bed this morning.”   The realization gave her a massive migraine as hundreds of thoughts swarm into her head.

“Mommy is going to find it.”  “Mommy’ll know it isn’t hers.”  “Mommy’ll wonder whose pacifier it is.”  “Mommy will guess it is my pacifier.”  “Mommy will ask why I have a pacifier.”

“Mommy will wonder why I was pacified in her room.”  “Mommy will question me.”  “Mommy will question her bedwetting.”  “Mommy will blame me!”  “Mommy will be mad at me!”  “Mommy will be mad at me!”  “Mommy will be mad at me!!”

Katie was breathing heavy enough to need a happy bag that she needed her desk chair to support herself.  It was only a matter of time before mommy found it.  As much as she wanted mommy to know how she just wanted to be her little baby girl again, she knew, heck she’s seen mommy look ten times as stressed as Katie is right now.  She could only imagine the worse. 

Imaginary Mimi: “You did this to me?!”  Followed by a million spankings on her bare bottom.  “You disgusting pervert!!  Fine, have your way.”  From that point on Katie got her wish but not with the warm love she wanted.  Instead it was more like those humiliation based diaper stories meant for forced diaper usage and public humiliation.  Taken out of school and never seeing her friends.  Also, use of uncomfortable bdsm toys like ball gags and dildos.  And thousands of unwarranted spankings.  And worse with every diaper change just had that cold dead inside stare from her mommy.  Eventually Katie would just be locked in a barely lit room, only seeing her mommy during changes and meals no matter how much Katie cried through a gag.  Visits feeling farther and farther apart.  Eventually mommy would just snap and kill them both in toxic gas. 

That was the worst case scenario Katie imagined would happen if mommy found her pacifier.  She was still shaking in her knees and biting her lip. 

Katie said nervous: “Find your inner peace Katie.  Find your inner peace.”
“Yeah!  Katie you can do it!”

Katie: “Ignore that a stuffed rabbit just shouted words of encouragement.  Follow its advice anyway.”  With the diaper girl’s imagination acting up from stress half the toys in the room were shouting words of encouragement (and sounded a lot like her friend) and the other half kept repeating her worst fears of mommy finding the pacifier. 

Katie mumbled: “Chill out Katie.  Mommy is fast asleep.  Asleep and ready to wet her diapee like I see her do every night.  Ugh.  I wish I didn’t have to poopie right now.  No just find your inner peace and focus on the objective.  Mommy will never see me coming. 

Katie clumsily performed her nightly ritual to make mommy wet the bed.  This time she decided to use a glass of water wide enough to fit a hand in because it was more likely to be in a room instead of a bowl of water.  The rain on thunder made Katie almost lose her balance a few times with each waddle. 

“Just a few more steps until I’m in Mommies room.  It’s earlier than normal, but she should be sound asleep right now.”  Katie thought.  She gently turned the doorknob slowly making a slight creak.  As she slid in, the night on mommy’s nightstand turned on.  The sudden surprise caused Katie to spill some of the water on her pajamas. 

Mimi looking drowsy: “Katie?  What are you doing here?”  She was confused why her daughter was in so late at 11:00 am holding a glass of water.

Katie: “Um, um.”  She was at a loss of words as she was caught red handed at the scene of the crime.  The idea of sadist diaper story was becoming more and more realistic at this point.  She didn’t understand as mommy never came close to waking up whenever she came in.  If her hand was shaking anymore there wouldn’t be any water left in the cup. 

“What’s with the glass of water?” Mimi asked pointing at it.  Also, why was her daughter shivering like that?  She was usually more calm and collected like all of the time.  It was weird, but she was used to it by now. 

Katie: “The glass?”  She forgot about it until she looked at it in her shivering hand.  “Right..the..the glass!  For you!  Um I brought it for you!” While that statement was 100% true the way she said it made her sound like a nutjob.  She basically said whatever rolled off the tip of her tongue.  “I err heard shaking!  Shaking and groaning and thought sometime was wrong.  I brought water to help you sleep!  Here!”  She had to bend down at little bit to hand the glass to Mimi still sitting in bed.  Mimi groaned inside of the idea of her diaper becoming much wetter.  She was sure that Katie could not tell that she had already heard hers, but she still didn’t want her that close to find out. 

Mimi: “Um thank you.  That was thoughtful of you.”  She took a sip and set the glass on her nightstand.  As soon Katie straightened her back she accidentally let out a loud fart.  Katie blushed as she clenched to back of her diaper for relief while seeing the look of disgust on her mommy’s face. 

Mimi: “Katie that was completely unladylike!” She always thought farting in front of other people was the worst possible thing to do.  If she ever did that in front of a client they would dump her ass the moment she stepped out of the door. 

“Sorry mommy.”  Katie grunted feeling a stronger cramp.  At this point the pressure would not lead to constipation.  It’s been a while since I you know...”  As much as she wanted to see poopie, she feared just saying it would make her have an accident. 

Mimi releasing what she meant.  “Oh.”  Then an idea came to her mind.  Maybe this would finally scare Katie out of diapers.  “Well I think you know the rules.  No taking off the diapers until morning.  If you need to, you know, you’re gonna have to either wait until sunrise or well use it.”

“Really?!” Katie said half excited before realizing that was not how she was supposed to act.  “I mean really?!”  She said in a more staged reluctant look.  The look on her face, clutching the back of her diaper to relief the pressure, and the fidgeting she was already making since entering the room gave the impression that she was a girl who didn’t want to poop herself.  “I’m not going to do that.  I’ll be able to hold it.  And don’t worry I won’t break the deal.  Night mommy.”  She may have said that, but it was more likely than not of her having an accident before then if she didn’t use a toilet.  She slowly waddled her way back to her room leaving mommy’s door open. 

Once closing her own door and turning off the lights the diaper girl was practically pulling her pigtails in worry and frustration. 

“Why why why did mommy have to be up!?” Katie screamed inside of her head.  “She’s going to find my paci and I really want to poop my diapee!!”  Tears were starting to form in her eyes.  Although curious about how it would feel, she was meant to been seen as the supporting daughter helping her mommy in her time of year.  The one to have accidents only if mommy had accidents.  And mommy never pooped herself yet!  She couldn’t do it yet!  But holding in the painful pressure that increased stress was the opposite reason she fell in love with diapers in the first place.  She wanted to relax.  She needed to feel zen!  Neither possible as long as her paci was still in mommy’s room.  And mommy could find it at any minute too!  “I need help!”  She thought.

Just then she heard taping on her window.  Distracted she waddled over and pulled up the blinds.  In the darkness she could barely see a small bird tapping on the window trying to get in.  Recognizing a child of nature in need she opened her window to let the poor thing in.  After it dried its feathers up Katie was able to recognize the familiar oriole. 

Katie: “Tweetie.”  The smart bird nodded.  Although unable to tell its story, she was taking a night time fly while her master Gretel was busy in those weird vampire hours with the randomness and occasional flashing lights.  Suddenly the thunderstorm started and Katie’s house was the closest shelter she knew hence why she was her. 

Call it a blessing from god, buddha, or whatever Katie was glad to have a kindred spirit in this time of need.  She tried to explain her problem to Tweetie, but as Gretel would explain, that’s not how communicating with animals works!  A little confused of the stressed look of the Zen girl Tweetie walked to the wall and began scratching a question mark with her beak.  Picking up the hint from her forest friend Katie grabbed a pen and paper and started writing simple words like HELP and PLEASE and DISTRACT MOM right next to a stick figure doodle of mommy.  Tweetie nodded as if she understood this strange game of Pictionary.  Of course, as Gretel’s own personnel form of social media delivering messages on small parchments, Tweetie was used to reading much worse handwriting and even vaguer messages.  To pay her debt of warm shelter she spread her wings to fly out and attack this MOMMY.  Of course, Katie immediately stopped her realizing the two flaws that her own door was still closed and mommy was going to question how a bird got inside in the first place.  Her bowels continued to ache as she started thinking of a better plan.

It had already been half an hour since Katie’s strange visit, but Mimi was still unable to sleep.  Like a full she ended up drinking the entire glass of water that Katie brought over.  It was a good thing she had a doctor’s appointment next week so she could sort this whole bedwetting issue once and for all.  She was getting some feeling back in her body so maybe she’d be able to force herself out of her comfy bed soon. 

KRASH!

Mimi heard a crash coming from the living room.  It sounded like a window breaking.  Was it a burglar?  Was it the thunderstorm?  Was she and Katie in danger? 

Just then a bird just flew into Mimi’s room through the door Katie left open.  “What the hell?” were the only words Mimi could say before the bird started pecking her.  Mimi tried to swat it away, but it kept dodging and counterattacking with ease.  This really put the energy back into Mimi’s body as she finally got out of bed to fun away from the bird.  Unfortunately the bird chased her all of the way to the living room. 

Mimi didn’t understand why this was happening mostly because single birds tend to run away from people, not the other way around.  She was screaming the entire way there hoping that the lights out in Katie’s room did not mean that she was asleep.  No back up from the zen nature girl tonight I’m afraid.  It was also hard to see in the middle of the night without any lights on.  She ended up tripping due to the bulk of her diapers and was forced to crawl until she reached the couch in the living room that she used as support to stand up again.  After a minute of protecting her face from being pecked with her arms her vision adjusted.  Desperate to try anything she grabbed a broom standing against the kitchen wall and started swing.  “Out!  Out!” Mimi shout wildly.  She had no stance in the swings and no aim either.  She was just a woman fighting against a bird that flew in.  There was a draft and the rain was more audible than a few hours ago. 

Katie’s plan had work.  It took forever, but she had succeeded in teaching Tweetie a diversion plan.  It was a good thing that Katie’s room was closer to the living room and had a blind spot from Mommies room.  She made sure to keep her room’s lights off and door closed to give the illusion that she was asleep.  Kind of like how some families don’t bother locking the bathroom door because the lines of lights coming from the door are all they really need to know that the lights are on in there and somebody is using the toilet. 

Even though Katie knew that mommy was still likely awake in bed, she knew that she had nearly two weeks of stealth experience with the earned quiet movement and night vision to prove it.  Tweetie laid on the couth as instructed until hearing the signal.

The thunderstorm still hadn’t let up.  Katie was curious for a moment how Phoenix Pharmacy even operates in these kind of weather conditions since normal customers don’t tend to go out at night in bad weather.  Even the street tough like in Better Call Sail.  A thought that was quickly interrupted by the pain in her tummy that she constantly had to massage it with her right hand to ease herself.  The thunder accelerated her heart rate and deafened the zen mantras that she always kept looped in her mind.

Looking around she found what she was looking in the fine china cabinet that Mimi used for antiques like fancy plates, glasses, vases, and tea pots.  Not that Mimi ever used them.  She only had them from the divorce and estimates a significant increase in value by 2024, ironically the same year of Avengers Endgame.  Anyway, Katie’s dad also used to enjoy collecting extremely smooth skipping stones, ones that are flat enough that skillfully throwing them like frisbee allows they to skip multiple times on water due to surface tension.  Katie was the only her dad ever told the hiding spot to.  Said it would be their little secret to save them until the day the town finally gets an official rock skipping competition.  Mimi never knew about them because she always made Katie clean the antiques and dust the cabinet every month for preservation purposes.  Not sure why you would make a 7 year old handle breakables, but if I was left with my ex’s fine china, I would scrap it right away or accidentally destroying them if I ever snap.  Besides Mimi mostly just used the bottom of the cabinet as a mini wine cellar.  She also had a few bottles of other room temperature drinks like whiskey and tequila.

She walked as fair as a foot in front of the couch with the front window in front of her.  With right hand aiming the rock and the left massaging her tummy she threw the rock.

KRASH!

That was the signal for Tweetie to fly!  As Tweetie flew towards mommy’s room, Katie took a moment to examine the hole she placed in the window.  She wished that she didn’t have to that, but she had to believe that it was for a better cause.  That in the long run her deeds would make both her and mommy truly happy like a family should be.  With probably only a 20 second time window she had to waddle fast to the best, but riskiest, hiding spot in the house for two women confined in diapers.  The bathroom.  It wasn’t like they enforced their no taking your diapee off until morning policy with things like locking plastic pants or locked bathrooms.  Some things may change by next week though.

In the bathroom it was surprisingly easy to hear everything going on the house, even the thunderstorm outside.  She doesn’t like thunder.  Mommy never heard her sneak in even when she closed the door.  For stealth purposes she held the door knob and kept the door pulled towards her, but not completely closed so the door wouldn’t make a KLIK sound.  But Katie could hear everything going on in mommy’s room.  The surprised shouts and the running away and even the tripping in the hallway.  Katie did not expect little Tweetie to pack such a punch, and they had recently formed a spiritual sisterhood.  She made a mental note to never mess with Gretel’s animal friends.  When mommy fled her room, Katie could even hear her footsteps in the hallway.  As mommy tripped Katie felt the floor rumble a little bit, more from surprise than weight.  She nearly shouted “Mommy!” instead of just shivering all over cowardly behind the bathroom door.  She nearly farted, but she couldn’t even a single sound give her away, regardless of whether the slightest sound came from either the mouth, nose, or butt.  However, suppressing it was pretty painful.  Her hands were so fidgety that she couldn’t either hand off of the doorknob instead of gripping her diapered butt.  One wrong butt movement and it was going to be a stinky evening.  Katie could just barely see through a gap in door when her mommy was crawling right in front of her, only inches apart from each other.  Suddenly, the sound of thunder was felt from directly behind Katie.  It sent shivers down her spine that she only had one form of relief.  She had heavily peed herself for 3 seconds before she uncomfortable forced it.  It was incredibly painful. 

“It hurts so much!” Katie thought.  “I just want to use my diapee!  I’m only a baby!  Waaaaaaah!!” 

Once Mommy passed the bathroom, she was far too busy crawling to a foothold, blocking Tweetie and navigating through darkness to notice Katie slip past her.

Katie knew that she had to act fast.  She had maybe a minute at most.  The plan was for Tweetie to distract mommy for about two minutes before flying out the window that Katie destroy.  From there Tweetie would fly back to Katie’s room because she left the window open for her laid out spare sheet for the rain.  Tweetie would nest on Katie’s bed until morning.  Katie also made sure that her toys would stay out of the splash zone.

One in mommy’s room, Katie didn’t dare turn on the light.  She knew her paci was somewhere underneath the covers because she never saw it when underneath the bed this morning.  She dug her arms shoulder length just feeling around for anything.  When she felt the familiar pacifier and giving herself an internal “Got it!” lightning struck a street lamp near the end of her street.  As Katie had completely gripped her paci in her hand she heard the mighty roar of the result thunder.  Being so close to the source it sounded like a huge explosion!

“Ah!” Katie screamed.  And suddenly all she felt was relief as all suppressed negativities escaped her body in the form of 2 days worth of food. 

Mimi had finally chased that rotten bird away.  She didn’t know how, but it just left.

Mimi: “Must have gotten scared.”  Despite the scare, it did give her the adrenaline needed to get out of bed.  Really bad for her insomnia though.  She took her time surveying the damage done by first turning the lights on to see better.  Luckily her wild flailing didn’t break anything, just knocked stuff to the floor.  The window was in bad shape that rain and wind were starting to poor in.  She was just glad that she had home owners insurance for these kind of things.  Wasting no time she swept the pieces of glass into a pile for the trash, placed towels on the floor, and tried to blocked hole but failed since she was only one person.

“Katie!!” Mimi called out hoping that her daughter would finally wake up.  She was amazed that Katie was able to sleep through all of this.  Was did used to be that passed out when she was taking the night pills.  She really wished she had an inbetween of insomnia and night pills.

Waddling to the kitchen she grabbed her cell phone so she could take a picture of the hole before lazily covering it up with the curtains.  Since she was unlikely to sleep the rest of the night she’d figure she’d at least get some work done in bed with just her phone to conserve her energy.  She would take a few more photos around the house in case the bird left any feathers around to use as evidence to submit to animal control because she was sure that birds with bright orange bellies never migrated near their town.  She kept her thumb on the TAKE PHOTO button when not in use and held the phone in front of her like an amateur Instagramer.  She had considered changing out of her wet diaper and using the toilet, but she knew the rules, and that she may have a trump over Katie.  Maybe two is the next hour or two, although Mimi wondered how Katie had been able to fall deep asleep if she really had to got that bad.  Curiosity did get to Mimi since she did check the toilet to see if Katie hid taking a dump in the toilet by neither flushing or washing her hands, an act only she had only witnessed done by Melody’s mother at a birthday party.  A very awkward experience.

Satisfied Mimi just waddled back to her room, accidentally pressing the TAKE PHOTO button every 2 seconds.  When she fully opened the door and turned on the light switch right next to it, she ended up taking 3 pictures of what was in front of her in rapid succession. 

In front of Mimi was a thick bulging diaper mostly poking out of messed up.  It was sagging a lot and giving off a bad odor from the tiniest of movement.  Underneath was the shape of her daughter failing to fully submerge under sheet protection like a swaddled baby.  The top of her temple and pigtails were sticking out from the front as she was hugging a pillow tight enough to burrow her chest and face into it.  She never stopped shivering. 

Mimi thought: “Is that Katie?  When did she get in here?  Why is she here?”  She tiptoed closer to Katie.  Judging from the smell her daughter had soiled herself in the last hour.  She must have assumed this pose from shame.

Mimi: “Maybe now she’ll finally give up this agreement.”  Cruel she thought, but she just wanted this diaper wearing to be over.  She didn’t care is she had donate their current diaper supply to charity, she just wanted out.  She just wanted to struggle through one more week before she could get an instant cure for her bedwetting from a doctor’s appointment.  She didn’t care if she wet her normal panties every night.  She’d even wrap two towels around her waist each night to counter it.  She didn’t feel bad about that though at all.

That was until Mimi noticed a very crucial detail.  The pillow Katie was buried looked slightly damp around the face and faint mumbling that was likely screaming muffled out by the pillow.

Katie was crying!

Mimi thought: “I know that this is embarrassing for her, but she always acted mature about this and acted like she was taking to take this kind of risk.  And she rarely ever cries.  Why is she…” 

As another thunder roared Katie hugged the pillow tighter and lifted her butt up more from fright causing the messy diaper to sag more.

It was at that moment that Mimi remembered something many years ago, when she was just a young mother and in her first year of graduate school.  Her husband seven years her senior was on an overnight trip for an audit client.  It was lonely having a single bed, but it wasn’t like it wasn’t like it was that nice a night to begin with the all night thunderstorm going on.  Very historic as even some of the town’s houses got hit by lightning placing the fire department on overtime. 

“Mommy!” came the banging of small child who was apparently having trouble reaching the door knob.  A habit of keeping the door closed that Mimi had yet to get rid of.  Defeated, she opened the door to be immediately hugged in the leg by her sniffling three-year-old daughter who was holding a stuffed rabbit. 

Katie (age 3): “Mommy, mommy.  Ib’s loud!  Ib’s loud!  I’m scarred.  Keep away!  Hide me!”

Mimi picked her daughter up and comforted her in her arms.  “There there.  It’ll all be over soon.  Just sleep and dream of a sunny day.”  Like most parents she was just winging those lines.

Katie (age 3) rebeled: “No!  Camp sleep!  Noise comes when sleep.  Even against Bun-Bun (her stuffed rabbit).  Mommy!  I no wanna noise take me away!”  She was kicking so Mimi had I set her on her head.  It looks like Mimi wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight. 

Mimi: “Don’t cry Katie.  Mommy is stronger than Bun-Bun.  She’ll protect you from noise.  You may hear noise, but noise will never touch you with mommy here.”

It was a long 40-hour thunderstorm that even her classes got canceled.  So for the entire time the mother and daughter were inseperable.  Wherever, Mimi went in the house Katie went, even to bed, toilet, and bathtub.  Little Katie clung to her mommy like a baby monkey and even got cranky when place more than 3 feet away from protector mommy.  It was exhausting on Mimi’s part, but at the end of the experience she ended up ranking it as her most maternal moment. 

Katie (age 3): “Twank you mommy.  Can we pwease pway again if noise comes back?”

“Sure” Mimi said while patting her head as her daughter was finally secure enough to sleep in her own toddler bed again. 

Katie wasn’t considered a clingy child.  She enjoyed the company of others, but was conditioned like most child with reward/punishment system where the child becomes more motivated to complete tasks on their own.  Of course, she also got along with other kids, maybe two inches shorter than average, but she was growing at a healthy rate.  She was an okay average kid even if she always wanted to go to the zoo even in the winter.

Still, every time there was an extended thunderstorm she was glued to Mimi.  Not even her daddy could keep her away or act as a substitute.  Both parents just waited out the storm. 

Mimi (present day) thought: “I know her thunder phobia was common when she was 3-4, but it settled down when she turned 5 when she was able to handle it on her own.  Gasp.”  She had a huge epiphany.  “She had to.”        

It was around when Katie was five that Mimi’s marriage with her husband started falling apart.  They started arguing with each other.  It sometimes got bad.  In a way they were drifting apart and they weren’t communicating to each other about it, that it lingered for 2 year before their divorce.

There was one fight between them that Katie did see.  To make a long story short, Mimi’s husband was volunteering for more overnight audit clients, but always lied about the number of days the audit was for even to just spend one extra unreimbursed day away from one.  Mimi found out and confronted her husband about it when a thunderstorm was happening.  Katie fell to habit, but with the husband using it as an excuse to leave and live at a motel till things cool down, Mimi rushed a very aggressive way of placing 5 year old Katie back to bed that made it seem like Mimi said, “I will be much worse than thunder if you leave your room” in order to catch up to her retreating husband.  Katie had wet the bed that night.

Mimi finally divorced and won parental custody when Katie turned 7.  However, single parenting was though.  Her ex may have left town, but he had plenty of friends that owned the best companies in her field that actually provided good benefit for raising a child.  Since computers were good fields for sole propertiers she created her own business.  By then she had spent less time with her daughter, expecting independence, and emotionally ignorant of clues. 

Upon reflection, Mimi could think of times since the divorce there had been huge thunderstorms.  Sometimes Katie would look drowsy (Maybe from a sleepless night), Katie spending most of the morning in the bathroom that Mimi had to bang the door to get her out (Must have spent the night hiding in the bathroom and maybe fell asleep on the toilet), that one time she peed herself when they were driving in bad traffic and Mimi blamed her for laziness (Katie heard that there would be a bad thunderstorm that day and got triggered when she saw thunder clouds far in the horizon.  She did have to pee, but didn’t mention it because she knew she could hold it for way form than 30 minutes even with bad traffic.  From experience I guess she associated an empty bladder with easing anxiety just a little bit, which explains a lot!).  So many clues that Mimi never noticed.

A tear went down Mimi’s eye from the self-reflection.  She didn’t know where to start.  Was it too late to fix it?  Could the distance be fixed?  And was Mimi truly there for Katie?

All she knew was that her daughter thought she was alone right now, when she shouldn’t be.  Mimi reached down to start lightly pulling away the sheet so Mimi would turn around from the draft.  However, she slipped when both girls another close buy lightning strike and ended up tapping Katie’s shoulder that double spooked her, that she spazzed out when turning around by slapping Mimi away by accident the momentum added with a bad stance rolled her off of Mimi’s bed and landed on her diaper squishing the contents.  Neither realized it at the time, but Mimi’s accidentally took a perfect photo of the babyish Katie after falling off the bed.  Realizing that is what it looks like by holding her phone right now, she quickly stuffed it in her back pocket without Katie ever seeing it. 

Mimi helped the limp Katie back onto the bed while she was still crying.  Katie kept looking away from Mimi too ashamed to admit her failure.  After an entire minute of Mimi just staring at her Katie calmed down a little bit, or at least too scarred of the awkwardness. 

Katie cried: “I’m swrry mommy!  I heard your screaming…and went to your room…but you weren’t there…and thunder got wreally loud and…I….waaaaaaaaaaah!!  I’m so sorry!  I couldn’t hold it!!”  Mimi held her hand the entire time.

Mimi: “I’m sorry too.  I’m sorry about a lot of things.  The diapers are in the living room.  Wait here while I get them.”  When Mimi was pulling away Katie just tightened her grip.  It felt sadly nostalgic. 

Katie clingy.  “Pwease don’t leave.”  It was impossible to get Katie to let go.  All maturity went down the drain that is was like taking care of her 3 year old self again.  To compromise Katie held Mimi’s hand the entire waddle to the living room where she made Katie lay on a towel.  Katie was too indisposed to change herself right now.  Not even take off her diaper.  Mimi had not changed a messy diaper since Katie finished potty training.  She was not used to the smell.  Mimi nearly threw up and the look she made because of it was definitely not good for Katie’s already lowered self-esteem.  After spending five minutes cleaning Katie, Mimi was able to place Katie into a fresh diaper.  Katie was actually starting to look better. 

During the change, Mimi finally raised the question.  “I noticed there was a pull up missing from your back pack when you got home.  I know this is a bad time to ask, but did you have an accident earlier today like me? 

Katie LIED: “>///< Yes.”

Mimi: “Were you planning on telling me?”

Katie: “No.”

Mimi gave a ‘I’m not mad, just disappointed look.  “Katie, I am grateful you volunteered to help me.  But this deal was based on trust and we can’t be lying about this kind of stuff.  I don’t know how this effects our trust.  Lowers it a little, but it was heightened a little today also.  It doesn’t balance things out, but I’m taking away your driving privileges again.  Until the end of the week at least.

Mimi had to be careful when throwing the messy diaper away, especially with Katie still clinging onto her like a toddler.  She had to retrieve air freshener from the kitchen to fight off the smell.  After wards Mimi led Katie back to the door of her room.  A foot to Katie’s door thunder struck again causing Katie to regrip Mimi’s hand.  She was still shaking.  It didn’t take long for Mimi to respond.

“Would you feel safer if you didn’t have to sleep alone?”  Mimi asked.

Katie looked up and nodded.  Mimi didn’t know why that was the first thing she thought to ask.  Sure it worked when Katie was 4, but Katie was 17.  It wasn’t normal for one’s 17 year old daughter to sleep in the same bed as their mother.  Still, Katie was never the normal girl to begin with.  And right now Mimi wasn’t exactly normal either. 

And so they spent the night comfy together.  Despite the thunderstorm lasting until 2 am, Katie was able to sleep like a baby snuggled up against Mommy. 

Mimi was never able to fall asleep and blamed the insomnia for it.  Maybe it would get better by tomorrow, but she had to except she would be exhausted all day tomorrow.  College days all over again.  Now she was being hugged by her sleeping daughter like a teddy bear and peeing herself once again at 3 am since it was hard to move this way. 

Mimi: “I’m not the only one going through hard times.  Katie.  I’ll never understand why you decided to HELP me this way.  But you volunteered, despite what I haven’t done.  I also need to help you.”

And she had to admit.  A warm diaper felt better than a cold soggy one. 

To be continued…

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

You are super shy.  

23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another lovely chapter. I know Katie's weird feelings towards her mom right now should probably make me super uncomfortable, but the way you write it is just so adorable! ♡♡♡♡♡

Next is chapter 7.  You have to read 16 pages!

Also thanks.  I think what makes it work is shifting between the perspectives of Katie and Mimi.  Although I’m soon reaching a point where I need ways to further develop Katie as an abdl within her plan.  

1 hour ago, Sparkle Dust said:

You are super shy.  

My superpower is introversion.  I used to mostly lurk on the internet until long ago a writer on a blog I liked kind of broke down because she had thousands of visitors on her posts but nobody commented so she didn't get feedback on her stories which made me feel very sad, so I decided to comment back to her and others.  Half because I'm lazy and half because I have problems coming up with things to say to add to the discourse that other people don't do better already, plus making text comments even over the internet saps my social energy pool I find so every day I get a bunch of updates from various sites I follow online. Things I'm enjoying  which inspire me to give a unique  before I run out of social interaction energy get the unique response if I'm not  too tired to feel like bothering responding more deeply but am enjoying get a happy face so people know I'm enjoying it :)

44 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

My superpower is introversion.  I used to mostly lurk on the internet until long ago a writer on a blog I liked kind of broke down because she had thousands of visitors on her posts but nobody commented so she didn't get feedback on her stories which made me feel very sad, so I decided to comment back to her and others.  Half because I'm lazy and half because I have problems coming up with things to say to add to the discourse that other people don't do better already, plus making text comments even over the internet saps my social energy pool I find so every day I get a bunch of updates from various sites I follow online. Things I'm enjoying  which inspire me to give a unique  before I run out of social interaction energy get the unique response if I'm not  too tired to feel like bothering responding more deeply but am enjoying get a happy face so people know I'm enjoying it :)

Fair enough.  But do you have like a smiling penguin emoji?  ?

also, any favorite characters or moments? 

That is all.

• Sparkle Dust changed the title to Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)