LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'll admit I'm no expert on diapers, but I've heard from reliable sources that thick diapers + walking around the zoo on a hot day is a BAD combo. >_<

It’s not really a hot day, although some humidity in the bathrooms.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:43 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

I’m surprised you remembered that.”  Mimi said to her diaper. 

Lol, I hope you mean "daughter" XD

Katie giggles: “Inalunalula.”  They kept chanting that until they finished peeing and pooping in their diapees.  If there was anyway Mimi could see a sunshine with her accidents, it was only with her daughter. 

I hope that "Inalunalula" phrase gets explained in this chapter. 

Also

Katie casts "Calm Emotions" on Crying Baby.

It's Super Effective!

:D

Inalunalula.”  Katie thought in her almost delusional world.  “Mommy you’re with me.  ?  You’re proud that I went poopie in my diapee.  You think I’m a good girl.  >///<  I love you Mommy!!”  And with that she finished publicly pooping her diapee on the zoo potty.  

Inalunalula, Sparkle. ?

Also, I have a feeling I know what Mimi forgot. O_O

Katie whispered while finishing the tapes and locks.  “And done.”  She pats Mommy’s diapee before lowering the dress and giggling.  “Now we can enjoy the zoo in our clean diapees!”

Huh. I thought you were building up to where Mimi forgot the key to Katie's plastic pants so she'd have to walk around the zoo in a full, poopy diaper. XD But then again, Mimi would never allow that. They'd be going straight home for a diaper change. Which wouldn't be any fun for anybody.

The zoo arc continued in the next part  

Finally finished it! :D

what will happen next!? It could be anything! Oh the excitement! This calls for a song!

"Just knocking around the zoo
On a Thursday afternoon,
There's bars on all the windows
And they're counting up the spoons, yeah.
And if I'm feeling edgy,
There's a chick who's paid
To be my sla-" 

*Suddenly remembers the rest of the lyrics to this song and decides to stop*

... Umm... Look! A bird!

*dissappears in a smoke bomb when you aren't looking*

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Finally finished it! :D

what will happen next!? It could be anything! Oh the excitement! This calls for a song!

"Just knocking around the zoo
On a Thursday afternoon,
There's bars on all the windows
And they're counting up the spoons, yeah.
And if I'm feeling edgy,
There's a chick who's paid
To be my sla-" 

*Suddenly remembers the rest of the lyrics to this song and decides to stop*

... Umm... Look! A bird!

*dissappears in a smoke bomb when you aren't looking*

Mimi: “You’re supposed to sing the Putt Putt song!!”

Katie: “I wouldn’t want to be in a poopy diapee all day.  Ooo a bird.”  

• 6 months later...

Chill Out Mom!!

Chapter 10

Welcome to the Zoo zoo zoo!  Part 2

The toys they got from the store barely weighed anything for the diapered mother and daughter duo, not that they had a choice as they just missed the shuttle part to the main area of the zoo.  Mimi giggled a bit that the shuttle had googly eyes at the front. 

“I mean I don’t need it” Mimi thought pretending to herself.  “I mean I have plenty of energy and surely people who needed it got on.  I mean I’m young and Katie surely isn’t complaining.  It’s only like another half mile…but kids complain all the time about walking that far.  And some kids wear diapers.  Is my diaper supposed to itch, because that bathroom was humid, even though it’s like 70 degrees?!  And some kids wear diapers and Katie wants me to be a kid.  No like a kid?  This is confusing.”  

Katie walked along happy with the fresh diaper around her waist and the cute backpack she won to carry Mrs. Peach.  It was a beautiful day to enjoy especially on a path to more fun.  The pathway with simple with basic things like a billboards for sponsors and attractions.  The best looking one was for the aquarium exhibit with the wonderful Ms. Twilight.  She wanted to know what that was about.  Entering the zoo with a child-like wonder was the best idea ever!!  Now both she and Mommy could have fun together.

“Mommy!”  Katie thought realizing she was more than then paces away from Mommy after looking behind.  She quickly pattered back as fast as her legs could take her.  She immediately held her Mommy’s hand and felt like she should never let go again!  “Sorry Mommy.  I got distracted by everything and everywhere.” 

Mommy didn’t blush this time, but didn’t say anything either.  Katie thought maybe it was because Mommy could hear the crinkling of her own diapee like she could and shyer than normal.  It was a burden, but Katie needed to keep reminding herself “I’m more than just a baby, I’m also Mommy’s caregiver and need to keep her safe, clean, and zen.” 

Other than the billboards there were a few small exhibits for ground hogs, flamingos and other domestic things.  Katie felt a slight pain in her chest from thinking that her friend Melody would hate the idea of seeing animals caged, but quickly let child-like wonder get the better of her.  There were many facts placed for each exhibit but decided to ignore them as many facts made her a little sad.  Still, she wanted to see everything!!

The main section of the zoo was a large pond in the middle that included boat rides.  There were many sections of the zoo, that were hard to read due to distance.  Katie’s feet were a little tired, which must have meant Mommy’s legs were extra tired!  They decided to rest at the nearest bench they could find.

“That was quite the walk.”  Mommy said grabbing a water bottle from her bag.  Before closing it, since their diapers were poking out for anyone to see, she grabbed a water bottle for Katie.  While Mommy was rationing her water, Katie was reckless with the bottle and chugging down.  “Yummy, Katie thought.  She was holding the bottle with both hands imaging it was a baby bottle full of formula.  “I wish it was the real thing and even more if Mommy could feed it to me.  My baby self is evolving exponentially today in this sacred fun land.”

“Aw” Both women said after finishing their gulp.  Then both looked at each other never realizing they make the same sound.  Katie had always assumed she got it from her dad. 

Mommy: “This zoo certainly has a lot of attractions.” 

Katie: “We arrived early and therefore can enjoy more all day.  Besides the nice lady up front gave us special stuff.”  She looks through the bag.  The first thing she pulled out was a map of the zoo.  The zoo was split into 5 main sections; rainforest, aquarium, children, safari, and park.  There were events going on, that included in the schedule.  According to the VIP bag they had many benefits today including a free lunch at the food court!   “So many areas to go today.  There is even a prize if we collect all the stamps from each

Mommy: “Well logic dictates that since the zoo is a circle, that we visit the exhibits counter-clockwise until we are back at this exact spot. 

“That may be true.  However, the best course is to let the universe decide.”  Katie said secretly wanting to go to the kid’s section because the map said it had a playground and petting zoo.  “The blind leads the lost.”  She closes her eyes and points at the mapping praying that it is the children area. 

Mommy looks at the map.  “Rainforest zone.  The closest one to us clockwise as I suggested.” 

“Really?” Katie asked opening her eyes disappointed. 

Mommy giggled: “I guess the universe does know best.” 

Katie: “We need a picture to commemorate this.  Sir, could you please take our picture.”  A nice person was able to take their picture.

Mommy: “Okay, it looks nice.  Just don’t post it on FaceBook.”

Katie: “What’s FaceBook?” 

The Rainforest section was filled with many tall trees and easy walkways.  Guard rails provided safety and easy visibility of the animals regardless of person’s height.  And the chirping of birds was everywhere.  Like in the Putt-Putt game, there were intercoms that played descriptions of the animal exhibits at the push of the button. 

Mimi’s felt a lot more at peace, because all the noise made it impossible to hear her diaper crinkle.  Katie was holding her hand the whole time.  She noticed that Katie’s pigtails had combed back to normal.  She never remembered her daughter braiding her hair that way until recently, does think it looks good on her. 

Katie is breathing in the fresh air.  “You can just feel the natural glow.  The trees are taller than in the parks, and a feeling of thick pollen (Some people with allergies are sneezing) with healthy bees buzzing making baby plants thus continuing the cycle. 

Mimi: “And what about the animals?”  You go to the zoo for the animals, otherwise go to a greenhouse. 

Katie: “Oh they’re fine.  I’m not a big fan of snakes.” 

Mimi: “Snakes?”  She shivers a bit seeing one of the larger snakes open its mouth and hiss.  Hisssssssss!  “Let’s see something else.” 

Katie points: “This bird sanctuary looks nice.”  The bird sanctuary is an interactive sport for zoo guests to walk among tropical birds.  The area is trees and wetlands match their environment surrounded by nets for walls and ceiling.  The entrance contained two wooden doors that zoo requires only one can be opened at a time to prevent the birds from walking out.  Once inside the chirping was very loud, and yet quite sweet given the melody.  They walked downstairs to the wooden walkway that made up their path.  There was limited space so on busy times of the day, there was sometimes a line to get in.  Of course, people could still enjoy the exhibit from the outside. 

Once in the middle of the exhibit Katie had let go of Mimi’s hand and sat down on in a meditation pose. 

Mimi: “Katie, get off of the floor.  That is disgusting.”  She was thinking, “Who knows how many people have stepped on it, tracking dirt, or birds pooping on it.” 

Katie is given off her zen expressions again.  “Mmm.  Nature is always a little dirty.”  Mimi still wasn’t into the whole meditation thing, but Katie did look relaxed.  Still, the urge to nag her daughter to not block a pathway and sit on a dirty floor was outweighing this diaper friendship.  She had to be assertive parent.  She puts her foot down!

“Katie get up…”  She panics as her peripheral visions spots a bird directly pooping directly above Katie’s head.  No time to even talk she pushes Katie and says apologetically “look out!”  was fast enough to create a just of wind that exposed lifted the back of her dress up for a split second revealing her dry diaper for anybody to see. 

Katie: “Ouch.”

Katie landed a foot away on her side.  That certainly caught some attention from the onlookers.  Some pretty judgie.  Despite the social embarrassment, Mimi’s felt worse looking at what she did to her daughter.  A small tear was forming at the right eye and she certainly didn’t look comfortable. 

“Oh no I’m doing it again” Mimi thought panicking.  “Maybe if I apologize, no wait I was trying to help her.  I mean no kid likes having bird shit hit them and I told her to get up.  What look should I give?  Why is parenting so hard?!  (Heavy inner breathing).”  Maybe if she wasn’t so uptight this wouldn’t have happened.   

“Mommy” Katie spoke wiping away the tear.  She reaches out her hand and Mimi immediately helped her up.  Katie ended up using the momentum to swing in to give Mimi a big hug.

“I don’t understand” Mimi thought, but still hugged Katie anyway.  She should be the worst mom ever and yet Katie has no complaint. 

“You saved me from bird poo Mommy!” Katie giggled smiling.  Apparently, she noticed when Mimi was spazzing out in her thoughts. 

Mimi taking credit: “That’s right.  And that is why you should never sit in the middle of a walkway.”

Katie nods.  “Yes Mommy.”  Her diaper was even making a cute crinkle.  Mimi then noticed a bird head poke out from behind Katie’s shoulder.  It looked like a fat pigeon. 

Mimi didn’t know what to say over than a studder because she was scarred that bird was going to poke both of their eyes off.  “Ther..ther..theres a bird”  She hesitantly point. 

Katie’s eyes widen and cheeks poke out in the exact opposite reaction you’d expect.  She doesn’t even need to look behind her.  She could feel the bird on her body.  A small shiver quickly turned into a more joyful humming until they flew off three seconds later. 

“Darn” Katie pouted disappointed they didn’t stay on longer.  “Still an amazing experience.  With more practice I could keep them on longer. Maybe they could help me fly.”  She does a flapping motion with her hands.   

Mimi did not like the idea of Katie constantly walking around with birds on her.  Despite the protests, Mimi made sure to pull them out of the bird sanctuary before any more weird shenanigans happened.  The rest of the Rainforest was pretty uneventful other than Katie twice asking her if she needed a diaper change.  Katie kept pressuring her into drinking water.  It was a rather hot day so it beat sweating.  Still the humidity and the plastic pants made the diaper feel a little wet without even having to wet.  She had to adjust herself a few times to prevent the tight plastic pants from giving her a wedgie.  By the time they made it to the jungle cruise ride, Mimi’s bladder felt like it was going to burst again.  The boat ride was meant for all ages.  To attract the kids, the tour guide was in a toucan costume that must have been murder to wear.  Must be why the zoo records the tour dialogue in advance considering the tour guides delayed reactions.  The large cartoonish eyes and mouth at the front of the boat was cute though. 

She wanted to relax more and enjoy the ride, but her bladder was aching up again.  She must have waited too long because she was worried about leaking. 

“Hey mister, where do the hippos go in the bathroom?” a snot nosed kid with a baseball cap asked.  Everyone laughed including Mimi and Katie.  Her bladder was getting worse as she started peeing again.  “Hahaha.”  Mimi laughed.  Oh well she thought.  She might as well pee again.  It was a large burst fully flooding the seat of her thick diaper.  She ended up lifting her sundress up in case of leakage that the diaper was directly touching the seat.  She should be embarrassed right now, but riding on this boat was too much fun not to care.  She didn’t even notice a few drops leaking out of the diaper as the song of the ride naming all of the animals in the rainforest.  Katie wasn’t much of a singer, sad to say, but she added an innocent spark to it.  If Mimi had known she’d be singing on a goofy looking boat she might come to the zoo more often.  By the end of the boat tour the kids were clapping their hands especially Katie. 

As everyone got up, Mimi was almost careless enough to not pull her dress down over her diaper.  Luckily, it slid down without getting stuck.  She left small puddles the size of oreos on the seat that she failed to notice even though the tour guide did.  If it weren’t for the costume muffling his voice he would have had a huge complaint about Mimi’s dismal potty training skills. 

The increased bulk of the diaper was hardly noticeable until she felt its spongy squishiness from a hand coming underneath.  No it wasn’t a pervert, although the feeling was enough to make Mimi yeep a bit.  It was Katie just casually feeling up her Mom’s diaper with one hand and another water bottle she just finished drinking in the other.

“Mommy I think you’re leaking.  We should get you changed soon.”  Katie said in a matter of fact voice. 

“I…?”  Mimi couldn’t say she leaked for fear that it was obvious.  She dare not touch the sundress because she didn’t want to jinx it being noticeable.  For one thing it really ruined the mood.  She nearly cried if that didn’t make her look like a giant baby.   

In opposite Katie read the mood as she usually does these days.  “Here Mommy.”  The daughter lent her new gator toy Mrs. Peach whiling singing the relaxing tune inulunalula.  The gator did feel soft as Katie led Mimi to a corner.

She couldn’t even look as Katie lifted the dress to inspect the damage.  The locking plastic pants were taking a toll this weekend.  As childish as it may be, Mimi hoped she didn’t violate the clothes rule earlier.  She’d hate to be guilt tripped into anything else. 

Katie: “You’re fine.  Just need a little wipe to last to the next bathroom.”  Blocking view Katie brought out wipes to wipe the parts of the thighs the leak was from.  Mimi blushed the whole time just knowing that people were watching.  She buried her face behind Mrs. Peach.  “All better.”  Katie cheered dropping the wipes in the nearest trash can.  She gives a thumbs up.  “See mommy you can count on me, and you’re relaxed.” 

“Thank you” Mimi said handing back the gator to her daughter.

Katie: “Of course mommy.  I’m here to change you whenever.  The feeling of nature” She vibrates a bit.  “I think there is a bathroom outside of the zone which is close by.”  The boat tour circles people back near the entrance.  However, Mimi felt like something was off.  Yeah, she wanted to be changed out of this diaper, but it was on the tip of her tongue.  She looked at the bird sanctuary and how Katie was drooling a little bit seeing all of the birds. 

“THE STAMP!!!” Mimi exclaimed in a high pitch voice that the force lifted her dress up to reveal her diaper for a split second and lift Katie’s blond pigtails up. 

“Mommy?”  the chill Katie said spooked.  Mimi could not tell if Katie was currently wetting herself.  Mimi just gave her a large hug. 

Mimi smiled: “The stamp for our scavenger hunt.  We missed the stand for the rainforest in the bird sanctuary.  We get to go back.” 

Katie’s eyes sparkled like the stars in the night sky and giddy as a toddler on her sequel trip to the zoo.  She jumped up and down proclaiming, “Mommy you’re a genius!”  Mimi was letting it sink in.  She didn’t like the dirty birds, but she was determined to win whatever Putt-Putt themed prize the scavenger hunt brought.  She didn’t want to lose the adrenaline.

“Come on Katie, let’s meet birdies!”  She took a head start in an unspoken race between the two.  Mimi’s run was more of a wet waddle as the back of her diaper was sensitive to any direction she went.  She failed to see it the first time.  The second time in the sanctuary she felt alive.  She didn’t here the sounds of crowds.  All she could hear was her daughter and the musical chirping of the birds. 

Katie pointed: “Look Mommy.”  There in plain sight was the stamp table with a small line of kids with their stamp cards ready.  It went by so quick, but mother and daughter were giddy in anticipation like they both just drank a gallon of Kool-Aid.  Oh yeah, that would be fun.  To Mimi’s surprise the stamp was a picture of the boat they were on with the toucan waving.  Mimi hadn’t never seen this character in Putt-Putt before.  “Did they really make more games?”  Mimi thought.  Katie tugged on her dress with the most adorable puppy dog look.  Mimi was getting better at parenting today.  Despite sounding gross she had plenty of hand sanitizer for the two of them and figured to just role with it.  They were going to feed the birds. 

Buying a handful of bird seed from the machine for a quarter provided interactions with at least 6 different birds a person.  They lost themselves in the bonding time.  Singing Katie’s chant inalunalula, matching the bird sounds with whistles, Mimi giggling at the surprisingly soft beaks tickling her hands, and Katie’s at name bird species that she ended up giving them nicknames. 

Katie: “This is a mockingbird and this is a jabbajay and this is a mockingjay.  Ah-ha!  You’re right Mommy it does tickle.”  Mimi was so in the flow that she continued to stay hydrated not worrying about leaking again.  She even went for a second handful of seed.  The lost so much time, but Mimi felt surprised that what felt like an hour was 20 fun filled minutes of feeding birds.

Mimi looked at her daughter from a few steps ahead of her.  Katie was on her third handful of bird seed and leaned up against the railing.  The birds of the sanctuary had caught on and made Katie a popular feeding ground that some formed a line on the railing and even her arms and shoulders.  Katie sounded happy.  “Aaw.  I should take a picture of this” Mimi thought using her phone to take pictures.  Taking a picture of Katie’s smile from the experience would have been world’s better, but Mimi was 51% sure that Katie would love it regardless.”  Many pictures were taken in succession when Katie started singing inulunalula.  Mimi started chiming in the zen tune that she didn’t have a chance to notice Katie’s overalls puffing out so much that the diaper and plastic pants couldn’t take the pressure anymore.  A noticeable pee stain had finished forming at the crotch of Katie’s overalls that Mimi accidentally took a picture of.  The stain wasn’t leaking down the legs, but it was easy to tell. 

“Neat, Katie’s diaper leaked just like mine” Mimi thought in the zen bubble before it popped.  “Oh no!  Katie’s diaper leaked!  Why didn’t she tell me she needed a change?  Oh no, maybe it’s because I needed her to check my leaky diaper maybe she thought by precedent she couldn’t tell me and would need me to check her diaper.  I can’t let her smell like pee all day.  Gawd why is wearing diapers so hard!”  Leaning more towards adulthood Mimi waddled towards Katie, a little more self conscious that her crinkle now wounded squeaky like a windshield wiper, in the coincidence that Katie finally finished feeding the birds and looked super zen satifised, probably because she literally just relieved herself.  Was it an accident Mimi wondered?  Not the best time to ask a weird position to pee when many birds are perched on you, but the world is a strange place. 

Mimi stood behind Katie in order to scare the majority of the birds away and hide the embarrassment.  Once done she moved Katie out of the bird sanctuary painfully aware that people, including kids were staring at them. 

Outside of the rainforest area they noticed more people filling the zoo in full.  Mimi wanted to find a bathroom and quick. 

Katie feeling the rays of sunshine on her face.  “Aw that was lovely and zen.  I cannot wait to report this to the Zen club.”  She nearly tripped from the large bulk of her leaky diaper. 

“Katie our next stop needs to be a restroom.”  Mimi said.

“Of course mommy.  But please tell me why you’re standing behind me.”  She stands side by side locking arms with Mimi leaving her accident exposed. 

Now it felt harder to point out, but she had to be assertive.  If Katie did this in normal underwear, Mimi would be pissed. 

However, instead of spanking Katie, she patted her daughter’s diaper a few times hoping it would make Katie realize the damage.  It more like a soft water balloon from the amount of times she peed.  Mimi said with a stern, but fair look.  “Katie, you ruined your overalls.  I told you to not drink so much.  Please cover up.”

Katie’s jaw dropped. 

Upon Mommy’s wishes, Katie did her best to cover up the accident with help.  The nearest bathroom was in the next stop the aquarium. 

Katie thought.  “Maybe I should not have gulped that many water bottles so quickly.  Even Gwen’s locking panties leaked.  The limitations of technology against the great flow of nature are truly vast.”  In retrospect she had wet herself 4 times during the time in the rainforest section and was feeling a little weird after the 3rd.  Katie made sure to wet herself whenever she felt the need “I’m a baby!  Babies don’t pay attention to those sort of things.  Although…”  She became to ponder the restrictions and behaviors of infants.  “A baby would cry to show signs of discomfort.  But I enjoy my wet diapee and I checked Mommy’s diapee carefully!!”  She felt down that she couldn’t stop Mommy’s diapee from leaking.  Although Mommy’s bulging butt looked so big from all the water she drank that it was peaking at the bottom a bit.  It was amazing that Mommy failed to notice and made Katie smile.  Still she really hated making Mommy made that she was worried that a spanking would follow.

“At least Mommy leaked first” Katie thought as a small victory. 

Katie: “I’m sorry Mommy.” 

Mommy: “We’ll talk about it after the change.”

From their peripheral vision they noticed a blonde beauty walking towards a boat ride with what appeared to be her date, giggling the whole time. 

The aquarium was a large 3 story high building with the luxury of air conditioning that most visitors come here to relax.  Now they would be able to get changed in peace.  With luck, this time they had privacy in the womens’ restroom.  The walls were painted light blue along with waves and sea shells. 

“Finally” Mommy said letting out a deep breath of exhaustion.  Her legs were shaking from all of the waddling now that they had the privacy of a single handicap stall. 

Katie agreed: “Let’s get changed.”

“Let’s get you changed first.”  Mommy said unbuttoning the overalls and using a little force to get them down from the bulge.  Katie’s thighs were slightly wet.  When Mommy opened up the plastic pants for the diaper change, the inside was embarrassingly wet from all of the urine.  Mommy had to do a lot of wiping to clean up the mess before being placed in a fresh diaper.  Now Katie was standing in just her shirt that barley covered the tapes of her visible diaper.  Only then did Katie feel the guilt of her over wetting that clearly buzzed Mommy’s vibes. 

Katie didn’t want to cry, but gave the most “I’m sorry” look.  Really hard to stay made at the diaper girl or as the saying goes.  “I’m sorry I was careless Mommy.”

Mommy: “Were you able to tell when you were peeing?” 

Katie’s inner eyes lit up as she thought.  “This is an opportunity I’ve been waiting for!!  I chance to be diaper dependent!  No, just wait another day before stating it.  Mommy is losing control and the doctor’s visit can extend it a lot longer.  A need to be patient and try to be truthful even if it means Mommy treats me as a big girl who needs to be punished. 

Katie being truthful: “No mommy.  I knew each time I needed to go.  I just didn’t know these plastic pants had a leaking point.  I’m really sorry Mommy, I know you went to a lot of trouble to pick them out. 

Mommy pulled her dress down a little shaky.  “No no, it’s fine.  No I mean, I still want you to tell me when you’ve gone.  Just because you end checked my diaper doesn’t mean I can tell.  I don’t think we agreed on it.”

Katie: “Don’t blame yourself Mommy, I got confused too, but I will tell you when I’ve gone as much as possible.”  She hoped to would save herself from a spanking after that creepy pat on the diaper earlier. 

Mommy: “I’m not made, just disappointed.  For now we need to clean up your outfit.” 

Katie interjects: “Wait, let’s get you changed.  Mommy you look uncomfortable.”  Katie uses her key to take off Mommy’s plastic pants that was also damp on the inside from the leaking.  Mommy was not an adult baby to refuse a convenient diaper change. 

Mommy blushed as her diaper sagged more.  “Can I sit on the toilet first?  I need to pee again.” 

Katie loved this.  She lifted Mommy’s dress so that just that was sitting on the potty seat.  Katie was surprised she didn’t ask for the diapers to be taken off first.  However, Katie approved because diapees are the best potties.  Mommy let a sigh then hummed inalunalula to tune out the peeing sound.  Mommy leaked again as the access pee went into the potty.  Katie resisted the urge to giggle cheer and clap to congratulate Mommy. 

Katie allowed Mommy to lift her dress up as she sat down.  Mommy’s diaper squished loudly that it almost sounded like a fart.  Katie made sure to be extra gently as she removed Mommy’s diaper, wiped her clean, spread rash cream, and applying the baby powder before taping Mommy’s new diaper on.  This bathroom was more enjoyable compared to that humid restroom at the entrance.  Noticing no leak holes she helped Mommy up.  To Mommy’s horror Katie noticed a new large pee stain as a result of leakage that Mommy noticed after seeing a large puddle on the floor. 

“How did this happen?!”  Mommy said examining the damage.  The wet stain was mostly on the back covering the butt area.  “We were careful.” 

Katie took out toilet paper and dried off the floor.  Mommy’s diaper felt a little drippy when she balled it up.  She looked up to Mommy who was trying to dry the stain with toilet paper, but couldn’t get rid of the pee smell.  “Maybe the back of the diaper slowly leaked out from the back and hit the rest of the dress from the back.” 

Mommy stomped on the floor that Katie was worried she was going to upset the ground gods creating a mighty earthquake.  “Stupid shady diaper wearing weirdo.  Gw-Guinevere?”  She must have been talking about Gwen, but likely forgot her name from the night they were at the bar given how hammered.  Mommy continued to stomp.  “Selling me defective diapers and leaking plastic pants!!” 

The stomping frightened Katie.  She hated seeing Mommy angry and she hated when Mommy talked to people when angry.  Katie wanted to suck her thumb and protect her bottom from people spanking her.  If that happened she knew she would cry.  Katie wasn’t being good at helping Mommy.  Mommy need to feel secure and safe.  And she needed a drink of water because Katie didn’t remember her drinking as much after her first leak.  And she would make it up to Mommy the only method she knew how.

Katie stood up and took control of the situation.  With little warning Katie made Mommy raise her arms to lift the sundress.  Despite the heat neither were stinky from sweat.  Katie was seeing her Mommy in just her diapee and bra covering her boobies.  “Mommy’s boobies, the sweet nectar of Valhalla continuing the lifecycle of the fountain of youth.  Must not drool or latch on to Mommy” Katie thought.  “Must make better.”  She took out one of their last unused bottles and took a quick sip before laying it on the toilet paper box.  She grabbed the plastic pants and her overalls making sure their individual messes didn’t the other.  “Mommy is it possible to get the majority of the stain off at the sink?” 

Mommy pondered as if she was having a flash back to a time when Katie was a physical baby and not the teen baby in the stall with her.  “I mean if you scrub the stains for a few minutes then use the air dryer then it might be… oh no no no!  I’m not going out like this.” 

Katie: “Not you mommy.  Me.”  She would have pointed to herself if her hands weren’t currently full.  “I screwed up Mommy and need to fix the problem.  You raised me to face the consequences.”  And honestly, she felt like this was a fitting punishment.  She wasn’t ashamed that she leaked, only that Mommy was stressed and disappointed as a result.  If Mommy was holding her hand she would have gone to school in just her diapee happily on her paci.  And yet it felt scary to go outside of a room, and yes she counted the stall as a separate room.  She wasn’t like Gwen who could walk around in her diapee easily.  Even if it was her idea and she stole the idea from an online ABDL story, Katie felt that imagining it is Mommy making her walk about like this and risk huge humiliation was a better punishment she deserved than getting spanked. 

Mommy objects.  “Are you cra (almost said crazy) um off balance with the cosmic universe, or something?”  She was getting better at speaking Zen for Katie, but that wasn’t the right phrase to use.  “This is a packed zoo and people will keep coming in.” 

Katie opens the door.  “No fear Mommy.  For now the room is empty and by not wavering I shall succeed.”  She closes the door to give Mommy privacy although it would be up to her lock it.  “And remember to hydrate or risk heat exposure.”

Katie set everything down on the sink and could not help looking at the door for fear of a random stranger walking in.  All of her years of zen training were leading up to this as she clumsily rolled up wet wads of paper towels with soap added. 

“Time to make you proud mommy” Katie said rubbing the paper towel ball against the stain on Mommy’s dress.  She would clean Mommy’s clothes first so she wouldn’t be trapped next to the potty.  Then the two could enjoy the aquarium.  Mommy loved the Putt-Putt theme and would likely go crazy at the gift shop.  Just focus on the eyes on the outfit being cleaned and ears on the sound of the diaper crinkle. 

And not more than 30 seconds since starting, Mommy burst out of the potty stall.

“I can’t let you do this alone!”  Mommy said super duper fast.  She waddled to the sink next to Katie and started scrubbing Katie’s overalls. 

“Mommy, you should retreat” Katie said and looking at the door on reflex.  “I ruined your nice dress that you went on picnics with and the overalls you picked out just for me.  I should be the one helping you about the diapers not the over way around.”  She was scrubbing harder.

Mommy scrubs quicker.  “Katie, when we made the weekend, we promised to not worry about using diapers.  I promised a fun day at the zoo and I’m not letting minor hiccups ruining us enjoying every section.  Today is a punishment free day.  And…pee as much as you need to.  I can’t have you getting an UTI even if it means we need to get more diapers.”  She diaper bumps Katie’s diaper and joked.  “Just be sure to remember your potty training for school or I’ll have to spank you.”  She laughed a nasally chuckle.

“I have the best Mommy ever!!” Katie thought with hearts in her eyes “We’re babies who have each other’s back forever!”  Mommy was humming the Putt-Putt zoo song.  The two were making progress on each other’s clothes, just washing off the soap before using the driers.  Then out of nowhere the restroom’s entrance opened up.  Both women stopped working and looked at who entered.  Should they flee Katie thought?  No!  The young Korean woman with short hair and green eyes already saw them and based on expression (Not of deep disgust, but a sour patch kid expression wasn’t necessarily good either), she clearly perceived that the Mommy and daughter were wearing adult diapers.  Maybe she didn’t know they were washing leak stains, but it didn’t help.  And worse, she was no stranger to them.  She was the same mommy that they met at the park entrance line and already overheard post diaper change along with seeing their dirty diapees at the entrance’s.  In front of the woman was her infant son Manny being pushed in a stroller. 

“Oh” she said surprised.  She probably didn’t come to the zoo to see this. 

The zoo arc continued in the next part…

• Like 1

Chill Out Mom!!

Chapter 11

Welcome to the Zoo zoo zoo!  Part 3

“Oh!” The young mother said surprised to see both Katie and Mommy in exposed diapers.  She probably didn’t come to the zoo to see this. 

“This isn’t what it looks like!!”  Mommy said raising her wet hands and walking in front of Katie in effort to block view of the diaper.  She was beat red blushing. 

The woman looked away as if to apologize and try to give them a little privacy.  “I’m sorry.”  Then she looks at them.  “No sorry for looking away.  Don’t be embarrassed, I’m a doctor with many patients who wear your…type of underwear.  I just need to change my son’s diaper real quick.”  She picks up Manny, leaving the stroller to block the door, as she headed to the same handicap stall Katie and Mommy had used. 

“Hey they have a changing table in this one!” She said.  Mommy and Katie were motivated to double their work.  They had just finished wiping the plastic pants when the woman walked out, carrying the baby and three used diapers, two of them adult.  She threw the diapers in the trash, set Manny back in the stroller, and politely asked to use the sink to wash her hands. 

“Nothing to be ashamed of” She said.  “Lord knows I was holding a full tank at the entrance.  My son loved that song by the way.  Let me make it up to you as thanks.  I mean I can block the door.” 

Katie nods.  “Yes, that be most generous.  Thank you ma’am.”  And thus the zen aura of the room was restored especially in Mommy although she did whisper her concerns.  Katie would always reassure Mommy about the good faith in one’s neighbors.  It took a few minutes to dry the clothes and plastic pant.  They even used the paper towels.  Manny’s Mommy kept her word and shoed everyone away.  When done, the stain lost its odor and barely visible.  In celebration the two locked up each other’s plastic pants over their diapees and dressed each other.  They were fit to continue enjoying the day. 

Outside of the restroom. 
“Thank you for the help” Mommy said shaking the woman’s hand in gratitude.  Katie was busy smiling at the baby Manny that seemed to magically make him giggle. 

“Don’t mention it.  It’s not what I’d expect for my son’s first outing to the zoo” the woman said shaking back.  “My name is Tsubaki by the way.  Tsubaki Pynn.  This is my son Manny.”

“Hello Manny” Katie says to the baby.  “My name is Katie.  Can you say Ka-tie?”  Manny goos which makes Katie smile.  She found Tsubaki fascinating.  This was the first time dressing diaper fully exposed in front of a random stranger.  And Mommy’s training was working wonders.  She didn’t run.  She may have complained, but at least she walked through the gravity of humiliation like the diapered superstar Katie knew she was.  She would love to learn more about Tsubaki as her aura felt currently unreadable.  An unknown variable but reacts positively to her diapees.  Katie had a feeling she and Mommy had made a new friend.

Tsubaki chuckles: “Manny has really taken a liking to you.  He’s always so shy around strangers that I’m glad he’s opening up.” 

Mommy: “No, it should be that should be thanking you for.”  Mommy and Tsubaki both blushed although Tsubaki had the habit of turning her head away when that happened.  However, both adults, well Mommy technically an adult baby, had a talent for regaining composure as if it were a skill of their trade.  Not that abilities should be wasted on just businesses for profit, Katie thought. 

Tsubaki shrugged her shoulders. “Well me family has always been superstitious about threes and weird coincidence seeing the two of you three times on the same day.  And you are..?”

Mommy stopped shaking.  “Mimi Everest.”  On reflex, she takes out her business card.  And yes, Everest is Mommy’s maiden name!  

Tsubaki looks and places the card in her pocket.  “Computers.  That’s an asset that day.”

Mommy’s ego got happy, but still talked humble.  “It pays the bills.”

Katie: “Mommy’s websites are perfection magnified from all of her hard work.  Nobody can beat her quality.”

Tsubaki: “You know this might be forward, but would you two like to join me?  I don’t mean to intrude..again.”  (Looks away).  Katie felt like the Greek Goddess Iris was moving this woman and her baby towards them.  The same way everyone awesome is drawn to Phoenix Pharmacy.  Although Katie was unsure of how Mommy would feel about it.  Katie was not blessed by Minerva of knowing about how Mommy is with friends, although years have shown signs of few if any.  “Gwen is both our friends” Katie thought.

“Sure.  We would love to” Mommy speaking for both her and Katie.  The group had added new members as they set themselves to enjoy the aquarium with Katie and Mommy’s clean diapers crinkling proudly with each step figuring that the polite Tsubaki could hear it. 

The aquarium was also Putt-Putt themed with the purple car making friends with another new mascot, a sky-blue submarine with tank wheels so it could be on sea and land.  In gratitude Katie had volunteered to push Manny’s stroller.  It was one of the zoo strollers that you can rent at the entrance and a few other places around the park.  Maybe one day the zoo would have strollers in Katie and Mommy’s size.  Or do they already have them?  The idea made her think of future projects in their regression.  The aquarium had many facilities for all kinds of undersea life from around the world in all shapes and sizes.  They even passed through an educational section that explained the effects of pollution on the water life ecosystem.  They also went through a section for the river and pond fish.  The circle of life was truly fascinating.  Millions of fish being born either in the river or up a smaller stream, traveling down stream as they mature, and come back to where they were born to give birth near the end of their lives.  She looked down at Manny.  She would have lent him Ms. Peach to play with, but was unsure if the toy alligator was too big for his chubby little arms.  However, the exhibits brought their whimsy with cut outs of Putt-Putt with a speech bubble of what the cartoon car would say.  Some sections even had buttons that gave audio from Putt-Putt’s voice actor.  It made the aquarium feel more interactive as if you were following the car from in his computer games. 

Katie thought: “Such a cute baby.  How lucky you are to be so pure and innocent.  Not having to worry about the future, but at the same time being the future.  And not having to worry about anything because you are truly dependent on the will of universe and your Mommy.  Such a nice lady, Manny.  I bet she loved my cute diapee.  And maybe she’ll babysit me one day so we can have a play date.  If the universe allows.” 

They had just reached the deep undersea section filled with creatures of the deepest trenches of the oceans.  The room was intentionally dark so it could be lit from the natural glow of the fish and other sea creatures.  The creatures in greatest quantity were giant jellyfish.  And the artificial lights were a dim navy blue to give the feeling of dark undersea live.  Katie had to unsure the little Manny not to be afraid of the dark as it is just the other side of light and harmless unless abused. 

Katie points for Manny to see.  “And if that still discourages you, just focus on the jellyfish.  Look how they make a natural night light.  A guiding light to guide Putt-Putt.”

Mommy panting: “Huff!  Katie, let’s take a break real quick!” Katie just realized that she accidentally moved past her Mommy and Tsubaki and that the two mommies were exhausted.  Likely due to age, but it appears they were bonding based on them already sitting on the comfy circle couches that surround the many fish tank pillars of the room.

Katie moved the stroller to them.  She was too energic and enjoying herself too much to sit down.  In fact, it appeared that Manny was also agitated. As if he were reaching for something not in the direction of his mommy Tsubaki.  He was even wailing a little.

Tsubaki: “Manny, what’s wrong?  Do you need your binky?”

Katie: “No I think he wants a closer look at the jellyfish over there.”  The best display of the jelly fish were on the other side of the room about 15 meters away.  Within vision, but outside of hearing. 

Tsubaki pitied her son, but also had to follow routine based on an app she was looking on her phone.  “Well now is when I’m meant to feed him.” 

An idea sparked in Katie’s head.  She said, I can feed him.  I sense that he cannot delay the viewing of the colorful jellyfish over there for even an instant longer.”  It was kinda true as Manny kept squirming for the jellyfish. 

Both Tsubaki and Mommy looked at Katie dumbfounded.  After a minute of pondering Tsubaki said: “I guess that wouldn’t be too bad.”  She hands a filled baby bottle to Katie.  “Manny is already trained to feed from the bottle when given, but it helps to play with him too.” 

Katie’s eyes lit upon holding the baby bottle.  She let her guard down and asked the forbidden question.  “Is it breast milk or formula?  >///<  Sorry.”  She shouldn’t have asked it, but the difference felt like the Arrow series finale versus the Batwoman season finale.  She knew what she wanted more. 

Tsubaki looked away.  “Breast milk.”  A cosmic force filled Katie that could barely be contained.  She nearly had a nosebleed. Katie casual strolled towards the pretty jellyfish where Manny was able to hold the bottle perfectly while playfully waving Ms. Peach in front of him.  The jellyfish were beautiful disco lights of the deep sea.  However, Katie could not focus away from the breast milk and finally allowed herself to drool before immediately wiping it.  She had privacy now and Manny was the best confident to talk too at the moment.

Katie: “I’m envious of you Manny.  You get to enjoy your mommy’s milk almost every day.  By the time you stop drinking her milk it the memory is too easily forgotten.  I bet your meal is delicious.  I love being a baby deep inside.  Sleeping in a crib, wearing the cutest diapers, not needing to worry about anything.  I wish I had your life.”  Katie had a sad deep rooted expression, but Manny was too distracted by the jellyfish.  Katie had never fed an actual baby before, but decided to burp him when he stopped.

Manny: “Burp!” 

That cheered Katie up. “Good boy.”

Manny looks at Katie with the bottle held out as if an offering.  It was still 25% full.  “Ba-bu!” 

“Is this for me?” Katie asked trying to interpret baby talk with body language.  “Are you sure you don’t need it?” 

Manny shook it with stars in his eyes.  “Ba-bu!!”  Katie’s prayers were answered as she gentle grabbed it.  “Thank you” she said.  This was her chance.  She was holding genuine breast milk.  Who knows when she will be able to suck the sweet nectar from Mommy?!  Her cravings her volcanic, and it had taking every ounce of zen self-control to hold back her back.  She looked behind her.  At the moment, Mommy and Tsubaki were chatting and not looking at them.  She made sure she was angled so at least them couldn’t see what she was about to do.  She pressed the bottle’s nipple to her lips and started to suck. 

A wave of feeling entered Katie.

Katie thought. “It’s creamy and sweet like the taste of honey!  Is this what I have been missing out on for nearly 17 years?!!  Sweet nectar of the gods presented at only the grandest of parties in ancient times!!!  I can’t stop drinking, and the more I drink I just want more!!!!  The diaper dimension stories were right, breast milk is super addictive!!  I’ve only had a small amount, but if I don’t ration these moments my kisses may be forever glued to Mommy’s boobies!!!!  It’s so gooooooooooood!!”  Katie’s spiritual body felt like it was in space where the grand orgasmic feeling of super taste exploded her clothes off as her body glowed.  Suddenly she was outside the dimension of space and time.  She was swaddled in a blankie made of golden fleece and diapered to such an extent it felt she would never leak.  She must have been in the nursery where all the newborn goods were cared for in or at least their daycare from 9 to 5.  Katie felt like she was been fed by Deva, the Hindu goddess of motherhood, being cared for by the many warm eyes.  Her eyes were closed but she felt divine, and she just KNEW that Devi’s face was the same as Mommy’s!!!  Katie was high on zen!!!!

“Belch!” Katie burped coming back to reality.  The bottle was empty and yet she felt satisfied.  She felt light as a feather and strong as Hercules.  “Thank you” she said to Manny.  Both feeling satisfied they wheeled back to their respective parents along with returning the baby bottle.  Tsubaki was happy to hold her son in her arms again. 

Tsubaki: “Thank you Katie.  You were a huge help.”  She then coos at Manny.

“It was an honor” Katie said clapping her hands together to give a prayer bow.  “I hope your conversations were memorable.

“Actually, I was wondering if you’d enjoy a dolphin show?” Mommy said holding up two tickets scheduled at 11:00 am.  “It was one of the benefits found in the VIP bag we received.” 

Katie smiled. “I’d love too.”  She looks at Tsubaki.  “Would you and Manny be able to attend?” 

Tsubaki: “No, Manny usually has nap time around 11 am.  We can meet up later.  Besides we have enough time to see all of the aquarium before then” Katie nods in agreement as Tsubaki take over wheeling Manny’s stroller. 

With that everyone was finishing their tour of the deep sea section.  Katie volunteered to refill the water bottles at the drinking fountains and Mommy joined as she was feeling thirsty.  She appeared apologetic.  At the fountain the two had their own conversation. 

Mommy: “So what do you think of Tsubaki?” 

Katie: “She’sz nice.  Why do you ask?”

Mommy: “Katie, I’m sorry.”  She whispers in Katie’s ear.  Katie didn’t remember how she responded.  All she knew was that following the whisper she heard Da Weekend’s song Blinding Lights.  Ooh, I’m blinded by the lights.  No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch.  It added a nice music video feel to the jellyfish glow.  Afterwards Katie’s perception of reality felt altered.  She still seemed normal to everyone else, but the feelings of the aquarium felt perceived differently.  Almost like a daydream and Katie was experiencing both fantasy and daydream at the same time. 

The aquarium became so much more.  It was like an undersea palace where all the walls were made of either marble or glass.  Where the fishies of the deep blue sea swam by to the sound of musical jazz.  Katie felt transformed once she entered the large marble dome that had an orchestra in the many upper rafters.  Her dress changed to a light blue silk evening gown with emerald sleeves, necklace, bands for her pigtails, and earrings.  She looked dress for a very fancy ball. The lights focused on the main balcony revealing Gwen at the mic.  Her purple hair was tied in a ponytail.  Her sleeves and leggings were made of cute purple ribbons.  Her diaper poked out of her funny dress that consisted of vertical green, yellow, and purple stripes.  Her party hat matched those colors and she was wearing a pearl necklace and earrings. 

Gwen: “Different does what different shall do

Let it be and live it free.” 

The music intensifies as Gretel, Lola, Melody, the rest of the Zen club, and Tsubaki ran in to do the choregraphed dancing.  Gwen throws off her hat and begins to sing.

“Hereeeeee, under the sea!

Won’t you take me hand and come dance with me?!

Play forever long!

Play forever strong! 

When the sea monkeys attack!

Be sure to take out your bat!

And swing.  Wooooooooo!  (Katie gets spun).

And swing.  Wooooooooo!  (Katie gets spun again).” 

Tsubaki grabs Katie’s hand and leads her to the next room full of the most colorful of fish.  Yellow tail, clown fish, goldfish, anchovy, mahi-mahis, tuna, surgeon fish, butterfly fish, red snappers, turtles, and many more.  The new ball room had a stage with Gwen on it again.  Wherever Katie goes the music follows.  Floating currents form inside the building allow the fish to swim in the room with everyone.  The dancers are even riding on the tortoises.  Gwen continues the song.    

“The mermaid sings more than just her woes and has a little fun.

Calling to the grand horizon and blows a kiss to the sun.

Siiiiiiiiiiiing, sing your heart out.

And feeeeeeeeel with your very soul. 

Ka-boom!  Let me hear your shout!  And shout and let it all out, shout! 

And live free like you’ll never get old!” (Her singing pattern changed for a bit). 

Katie was even dancing around a little bit, especially when the fish were also swimming around her.  The song went on the refrain as Katie was led to another room.  It was circular with a stadium in the middle where Gwen was singing.  The outer ring was made of six pools that held the dancers dressed as mermaids.  They were laying on starfish shaped inner tubes to spin on and passing each giant pearls.  The pools and walls kept changing color due to the lighting.  There were larger fish to see like small whales, dolphins, porpoises, squids, and eels.  There were also mountains of undersea plant life and algae.  Gwen continues singing. 

“Heeeeeeere under the sea.

Fishies play carefree every day, eat seaweed, and never want to leave. 

(Everyone throws their pearls in the air that turn into butterflies that flew towards Katie and killed her soul with happiness). 

Playing every day.

Carefree swimming all the way. 

Bubbles and games and constant swimming.

Starfish that are always spinning.  (The mermaid dancers spin along with Gwen).  (The orchestra stops).

Now Katie, all zen and girly, with no need to worry.

What’s the best thing about being a baby?

Maybe like the little fishies you can just pee where-ev-er! 

(The orchestra plays again and the dancers strip off the mermaid tails to reveal cute swim diapers with pictures of fish and Putt-Putt characters.  Katie tingly inside and more aware of her own padding.  The dancers come out of water and begin dancing around Gwen). 

When you feel the need!

It’s okay that you got to pee! 

Like in the ocean your diapee absorbs it

And then you continue to plaaaaaaaaay!  Just try it! 

When you’re in the sea your life is all play!!

When you’re a baby, your life is all play!!”

The pools become fountains.  Everyone starts a 4 minute tapping skit that includes teaching Katie to tap dance using her tap shoes. 

Gwen sings: “When the girl grows up to here she’s meant to grow up.

But put on your diapers girl and that feeling never has to start!”

(Tap tap tap.  Switch partners). 

Melody sings: “You’re chill and zen and a friend to every creature on earth!A

Now it’s time to take the next step become the baby of planet earth!”

(Tap tap tap.  Switch partners as Melody shouts “REMEMBER CLOTH                                                                                        DIAPERS ARE MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!!”). 

Lola sings while modeling:  “You’re so pretty, oh so pretty,

So, pretty and pretty and pampered!!  Hahahaaha!

Take those bullies out and stick your diapers out!

And suck your paci with priiiiiiiiiide!  (Puts a pacifier in Katie’s mouth). 

(Everyone, including the fish chorus “With pride!)”

When you’re a baby you’ll never again hold in a fart!

(Hands on her hips).  Now isn’t that a start?!

Woo!  Go women pride!!  Ahaahahaaha!

(Tap tap tap.  Switch partners.  Both remaining zen club members hold Katie’s hands to dance with her). 

They sing: “The ocean is vast, the ocean is cold!

A little bit warmer when your soul feels chill!

You’re the best Katie!  We love your diapees!!” 

(Tap tap tap.  Switch partners except it stops being a tap dance based on the tune and gangster way Gretel is dressed.  The douche sunglasses and loose jeans are a dead giveaway).

Gretel:     “Yo listen up Katie of my story!

Protect the world and all of its glory!

Babies can pollute if they are not careful!

So take this lesson from your friend Gretel!

Garbage, garbage, garbage, no no no no!

Save the earth, wiga wiga yo yo!!

Aw don’t worry baby,

Your conscious is free of these worries. 

Peace!!!!”

(Tap tap tap.  Switch partners).

Tsubaki sings: “If my prognostic is correct, you’ll never age again!

That way you’ll always be your mommy’s baby! 

Just live down underneath the sea!” 

Everyone taps towards Katie to join hands for a berlet skit.  Right leg up!  Leg left up! And repeat!  In the back you can really see their diaper butts crinkle.  Everyone is laughing with joy.  At the end of that dance number Katie is set down on the softest stroller ever!  She fits in perfectly and comfortably sucking her paci.  The pool water even turns into milk. 

The fish harmonize: “La la la la.  La la la la.” 

Gwen sings next to Katie: “Heeeeeeere under the sea! 

I’m so glad you are here to play with me!

Whereeeeeeeeeeeee, you’re forever young!

Stroll away and have some fun,

La la la lala laa!”

Katie is strolled around a cool sci-fi circular glass hallway highlighting the many areas of the aquarium.  Also, scenes from the Putt-Putt adventure.  Also, a scene where Gretel was dressed as Mario for some just punching boxes and stealing turtles. 

Everyone singing: “Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

After passing through the hallway of scary man-eating sharks.  They reach a larger room where Gretel and Lola, dressed as pirates, carry in a large treasure chest.  They pick it open to reveal this zoo section’s stamp.  She uses the stamp.  Everyone shots “Hooray!”  They help Katie out of her stroller.  Flying dolphins swoop in and allow free rides to everyone.  Katie mounts the shiniest one and has the time of her life swimming at horse speed through the ocean.  When one thinks about it, the ocean can also look like stary space depending on the lighting.  Katie couldn’t distinguish, but also didn’t care.  She was just so happy even when she dismounted and her dolphin shrank to fit inside her backpack. 

The scenery changes to an underwater toy store where all of the toys were giant. 

Katie’s eyes sparkle up: “Toys!”

Gwen sings: “That’s right baby!

And tonight! Err mid-noon-ish, our special guest!!” 

The lights focused on the giant pool where the submarine tank mascot surfaced.  From the sub stepped out Mommy!  She was dressed like Cinderella and truly looked like a beautiful Disney princess.   

Katie: “Mommy!”  She ran towards Mommy to give each other the biggest hug.  Mommy was so strong she could even lift Katie. 

Mommy sings:   “Your diaper looks really nice

I’m proud that you are wet!                                                                                        

I’m so happy that you are my baby!

On this lovely zoo adventure fantasy!”

Katie thought: “I wet my diapee?  I don’t even recall needing to go.  But if Mommy says I did, then I must have.  Yippee!  Down to continence!!” 

Katie giggles: “I love you Mommy!” 

Mommy: “I love you too Katie.  I also had an accident.  But thanks to diapees we can wait hours till our change.”

Male announcer (maybe a healthy Sean).  “That’s right!  Phoenix Pharmacy diapers are ever improving.  Buy them now at your local Phoenix Pharmacy, the #1 supplier of your diaper loving needs!  And Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing lead saxophone Mr. Duke Silver!  (Parks and Recreations reference).  Katie and Mommy are driven in the back of an actual whatever car Putt-Putt is, driven by Gwen to the entrance of the aquarium. 

Once out the mother and daughter danced together for nearly 3 minutes to the sound of professional jazz.  After that the orchestra, dancers, and continued the song.  Everyone is dancing and just having a nice time.  

Gwen sings: “Welcome to the sea!

Filled with fish and friends

A merry merry diaper wonderland.

Wear your diapers with pride

Always swim and never stride

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Shubidoba!  Shubidoba!

Better swim until the end.

Love eachother and your friends

Shake those pretty diaper butts

And with a little luck

You will forever enjoy your lovely zoo adventure fantasy!!”

The song ends.  Katie and Mommy are now in front of the aquarium show entrance prepared to find seats for the 11 am showing. 

Let’s pull back the clock again to after Tsubaki joined the party.  Katie had volunteered to push Manny’s stroller.

Mimi had mixed feelings about this Tsubaki person all throughout the ecosystem education section.    

Mimi thought: “Who is woman?  Why did she want to hang with us after seeing my diaper?  Oh! That’s so embarrassing!!  Aaaaaaaaah!”  However, as usual, Mimi kept those feelings buried.  She clearly could not trust this woman.  “What if she’s another weirdo?!”  She felt jittery. 

Tsubaki seemed like a normal person other than having a horrible poker face.  It was only when they reached the river and pond section they started to bond.

Tsubaki: “I really like these Putt-Putt designs.  Gives it a bit of a retro vibe and yet a nuance feeling for modern gamers since the Putt-Putt’s last game Pep’s Birthday Surprise in 2003.”

Mimi was surprised.  “You know about that game?  By the time it came out the fan base was gone.” 

Tsubaki blushed and looked away.  “Well I wouldn’t say I’m a fangirl, I just enjoyed playing it as a kid, and teenager.” 

Mimi smiled. “Yeah, it was a fun kid’s game.  Honestly, I tried to color my first car purple to look like Putt-Putt, but changed my mind when I got boy crazy.” 

Tsubaki chuckled: “That’s nothing.  I was inseparable with my childhood dog because I named him Pep after Putt-Putt’s dog.”

“Must be why I enjoyed a Dog’s Journey so much” Mimi and Tsubaki said at the same time.  Other than a jinx moment, they couldn’t help but laugh like they were kids again.  This was a day for everyone to unwind regardless of kids. 

Mimi was started to relax again and nearly forgot about the awkward bathroom scene. 

Mimi thought: “I’m really digging this Nautilus character.  A submarine with tank wheels that allow it to travel on land and sea.”  She enjoyed the story of Putt-Putt during the undersea journey as shown through the exhibits with the actual fish.  It was like she was 10 again playing on her computer for the first time.  The voice actor even sounded similar!!  She made sure to also to pay attention to Katie as much as possible since it was technically meant to be their day. 

Katie: “Ms. Tsubaki sure is nice.”  Mimi had to agree.  She found herself liking Tsubaki.  Mimi wasn’t that great at making friends.  Sure, she had a few, but they never lasted long.  And things done weren’t really activities she enjoyed very much.  All including either book club or gossip.  And at least one person starting a conversation to complain about their kids.  And sad to say Mimi went to plenty of those.  It felt refreshing to bond with somebody over childhood interests.  It made her feel younger. 

Mimi also made sure to keep herself hydrated.  Still all this was getting tiring.  She had no idea where chill Katie got her stamina from.  All this exhaustion just made more jittery. 

By the time they reached the deep-sea section, Tsubaki was also exhausted.  Parenthood can do that to a person.  Katie was many feet in front of them with the infant Manny.  Mimi had to admit that the jellyfish were beautiful, but she still felt jittery.  It had been more than 5 days since she had flushed her sleeping pills.  Other than more uneven sleep patterns, Mimi occasionally felt these awake jitters.  It was annoying, but today felt worse.  Then suddenly the jitters stopped.

“Aww, finally” Mimi thought feeling relieved and warm.  “Thank god it’s gone.”  Still she felt tired and wanted to relax too. 

Mimi decided to give Tsubaki some parenting advice.  “Huff, You know it’s okay to slow down the kids if you need a breather.” 

Tsubaki at first looks away then smiles to Mimi in gratitude.  “Thank you.”  The two mom’s sit down on one of the comfy circle couches that surrounded the many fish tank pillars of the room Tsubaki ended up looking on her phone that she said was a schedule she made for her son.

Mimi pants and shouts to Katie off in the distance.  “Huff!  Katie, let’s take a break real quick!”  Katie immediately turns around and brings the stroller back to the two of them.  Mimi took pride in her daughter’s ability to care for a baby.  Katie would definitely be babysitter material.  It was then that Mimi first felt that her diaper was warmer than usual.  It could not have been due to humidity because of the aquarium’s air conditioning.  Mimi casually placed her hands on her lap to make it look like a normal position instead of a diaper check.  It was harder to tell without looking and a layer of clothing in between.  However, pushing down did feel warmer on her crotch, but nowhere near close to the amount the diaper could actually hold.  Mimi had mixed feelings because she never even felt the need to go.

“At least I was wearing my diaper, or I would have been weirded away Tsubaki” thought.  “Or maybe not since she’s already seen my diaper.  Also Katie’s.  Well it will probably be hours till my next diaper change and I don’t want to think too deeply about it right now.” 

Tsubaki was currently doting on her son who seemed agitated and holding arms away from her.

Tsubaki: “Manny, what’s wrong?  Do you need your binky?” 

Mimi thought: “The mysteries of life.  How to speak baby will always be a mystery to parents.  Ha!” 

Katie responds as if she could speak baby.  “No I think he wants a closer look at the jellyfish over there.”  Of course!  Katie’s hippie zen practice would allow her to speak baby!

Tsubaki had to check her phone again and was discouraged.  “Well now is when I’m meant to feed him.” 

Without hesitation Katie said. “I can feed him.  I sense that he cannot delay the viewing of the colorful jellyfish over there for even an instant longer.” 

There was about a minute of looking at Katie awkwardly. 

Mimi thought: “Katie has never babysat before.  I mean she’s changed my diapers a few times this past week, but babies take more responsibility.  Although, I have always wanted to take a babysitting job to learn more responsibility so this could make could progress.  I hope that Manny does not puke though.” 

Tsubaki spoke first.  “I guess that wouldn’t be too bad.”  She hands a filled baby bottle to Katie.  “Manny is already trained to feed from the bottle when given, but it helps to play with him too.” 

Katie looks at the bottle and asks.  “Is it breast milk or formula.” 

Tsubaki looked away.  “Breast milk.”  Mimi gives Katie a bad look because who due not ask a mother that question!!  She would have a talk with Katie about it later.  Without saying anything, Katie wheeled Manny’s stroller to the end of the room to fully enjoy the large jellyfish.  Mimi was also enjoying the fish in this area as they add a glow to a dark place.  It was also a great to chance to relax after all of the walking. 

Tsubaki sighed: “Phew!  I’m beat.  Not used to walking around that much.”

Mimi: “Well it comes with the territory.  Some people usually have a spouse help out.”  She begins to complain.  “Of course, good for nothing men lead to divorce 50% of the time.”

Tsubaki looks at Mimi, then away, then back away.  “I’m sorry to hear about that.”  She looks at Manny in the distance.  “I always wanted to be a mom, but work I guess work got in the way and found no one husband material.  Sigh.  I ended up inseminating myself and Manny was born.”

Mimi: “Nothing wrong with that.” 

Tsubaki groans.  “Yeah.  But first women complain me being mid-thirties and unmarried and then they complain about me being 36 with a kid and no husband!”  She pretends to smoke a cigarette.

Mimi: “Men are just the worst.”

Tsubaki: “I know right?”  She looks at Manny in the distance.  “I still love Manny though.  I hope he grows up to be a good kid.  Nice to kids, but also plenty of self-esteem to be independent while also respecting me.”

Mimi could relate.  She could honestly say she loved Katie with all of her heart.  “I feel the same way too.”  She was really liking Tsubaki.  She hoped she could become friends.  Might give Katie good babysitting experience like many girls her age.

Tsubaki seems to be fixated on Katie’s diaper bulge.  She looks at Mimi hesitant to ask, then looks at Mimi’s diaper bulge, then back at Mimi’s face.  “Um I don’t mean to pry, but do you need to leave for a moment for…that?” 

Mimi’s face went bright red as Tsubaki was clearly talking about her possibly wet diaper.

Tsubaki looks away.  “I’m sorry!  A few minutes ago you looked like Manny for a second when he has an accident and I just figured?” 

Mimi looks down.  “I guess there was no way out of talking about the diapers.”  She feels defeated.  She liked Tsubaki, but felt weird that it was another friendship that revolved around being diapered.  Still she had to own up to it.  “Yeah I know it is freaky.”

Tsubaki: “Oh no!  I didn’t mean anything like that!  I know plenty of people require incontinence products for various reasons.  You’re just the first I’ve befriended in a non-professional manner.” 

Mimi giggles: “Well I guess that would make us friends now.”

Tsubaki giggles: “I guess so.”  It felt nice for them to laugh about it.

Mimi left her guard down.  “You know these past few weeks of bad continence have been a pain.  I’m just glad I’m finally getting help tomorrow.” 

Tsubaki: “That’s good to hear.”  She didn’t ask for more details, but appeared to let her imagination figure out the reason why herself. 

Tsubaki: “Hmm, then why is Katie…?”

Mimi took a firm stance.  “I’d rather not talk about her without her knowledge.”

“That’s fair.  It’s not like she has some weird diaper sex fetish” Tsubaki joked. 

A bad thought came to Mimi’s mind.  She considered consequences between either saying that the reason that Katie was wearing a diaper due to the truth that it was an agreement Mimi started to help her or that she was incontinent in same way.  Both had dire consequences for Katie on the libra scale, but the former option felt so much worse!!

“Ew!  You’re daughter must like diapers to voluntarily wear diapers when she doesn’t have to” imaginary Tsubaki said, “I bet her future will look like this.” 

Another imagination skit appears with a lot more imagination placed into it.  They were at a sleazy strip club that was filled up with sleazy horny people.

Male announcer (Never imagine Sean for this skit).  “Introducing our club cutie.  Give a warm coo to Baby Katie!!”  Katie walked out of the curtains only wearing diaper.  She got a mixture of cheers and boos for her attire as she pole dances around the center stage pole while twerking her diaper.

Imaginary Katie: “I once wore diapers for a month while mommy had incontinence, so now I strip.  People also won’t yet me use toilets, so I need to use my diapers.  Thanks mom!!”  She ended up with many dollar bills stuffed in her diaper and the weirdest of fans being her biggest of tipper.

“Yeah!!  Shake that poo holder!!”  Imaginary Gwen cheered pouring hundreds of dollars on stage.

Mimi could not take of anyone ever thinking that way about Katie!!

She faked a chuckle and lied for Katie’s sake.  “No of course not.”  She put on a somber tone by improv her feelings about the truth.  “It is a sad tale.  Last year Katie was in a car accident that has impacted her continence.  We’ve had many treatments and most days don’t go so well, but I feel like she is close to getting better.” 

Tsubaki holds Mimi’s hands after getting moved by the fake story.  “Of course she will.  I’d even let her babysit Manny when available.  I’m sorry if it was hard to talk about it.” 

The conversation quickly changed.  The got to talking about life and other stuff.  Mimi even showed the Putt-Putt toy she bought on the gift shop.  She even finds two tickets for the 11 am showing of the dolphin show.  Mimi and Tsubaki agreed to meet up again after the show and even exchanged numbers. 

Katie returned shortly after in which Mimi relayed all the info to her daughter.  Katie was happy to see the dolphin show with Mimi.  Tsubaki takes time to wheel Manny herself to give Katie a break.  The two moms also had the energy to walk around the room again.  Later Katie volunteered to refill the water bottles.

“Well that’s nice of her” Mimi thought.  “Oh shit!  I need to tell her about the little white lie before Tsubaki talks to her about it!!” 

Mimi: “I’ll go with you.  I’m feeling thirsty.”  She waves an empty water bottle.

Once they were at the water fountain, Mimi tried to start the conversation as Katie filled the water bottles.

Mimi: “So what do you think of Tsubaki?”

Katie: “She’s nice.  Why do you ask?”

Mimi: “Katie, I’m sorry.”  She whispers into Katie’s ears.  “Tsubaki asked about the diapers.  I told the truth about myself, but told her that you lost continence in a car accident a year ago.  I’m so sorry.” 

There was an awkward pause.

Mimi: “Katie?  My girl.”

Katie looks at her.  “Yeah?”  She looks out of it a little bit.  Hard to tell, but she seems more zen than usual.  Maybe Melody levels of zen.  Enough zen to be concerned.  “Oh, about the Tsubaki thing.  I’d probably do the same.  We can talk about it later.  Ooooo, those jellyfish just changed color.”

That went better than expected.  However, Katie’s eyes seemed to be sparkling at EVERYTHING.  And it is a big aquarium.  After the deep-sea area they changed floors to towards the many different regions of the shiny sea.  After checking it turns out that Mimi did have an accident in the deep sea area and made sure to tell Katie about it.  The room they entered had many fish like yellow tail, clown fish, goldfish, anchovies, mahi-mahis, tuna, surgeon fish, butterfly fish, red snappers, turtles, and many more.  Katie went back to pushing the stroller, but made sure everyone was walking next to each other this time.  Katie appeared to be on cloud nine and Mimi couldn’t figure out why. 

Mimi thought: “You know I should just enjoy myself.”  After all, Katie was clearly a rock. 

Katie was also cheerful.  When they entered the room where you can touch turtles and starfish and supervision. 

Katie: “Mommy!  Mommy!  Just feel this turtle!”  Katie’s enthusiasm was like a little girl.  Tsubaki helped take pictures of the two touching animals and also near animal exhibits.  And in turn Mimi helped take pictures of Tsubaki with Manny.  When they left the room, Mimi noticed a suspicious person resembling a lot like the iconic video game character Mario mumbling in front of baby turtle touch tank, flipped a coin while holding a turtle, lost the coin toss, and left the turtle back disappointed.  Quite a memorable moment. 

After that they traversed many rooms that included beautiful undersea plant life and algae.  Also, small whales and dolphins.  Katie helped point out the location of the stamp in the shark area right next to a fake treasure chest.  They were excited that they were 40% though the scavenger hunt. 

Later, when they basically finished the majority of the rooms they ended up in the aquarium’s gift shop.

Mimi: “Why does the zoo need multiple gift shops?”

Tsubaki: “I guess they ran out of space in the entrance’s gift shop.” 

Katie: “Well you can never have enough Putt-Putt.”

“Bub-bub!” Manny said trying to say Putt-Putt. 

The gang split up to find whatever they wanted. 

Mimi admired a toy Nautilis contemplating whether to buy it.  “Let’s see, I don’t want to buy too much for budget reasons.  I may have a coupon to buy this along with the computer game.  But what if Katie wants to buy another stuffed animal?”  The conflicts of frugality as ever vast.

Katie snuck up on Mimi to hug her from behind.  “Wow Mommy, that’s a brave looking submarine.  Are you going to buy it?” 

Mimi: “Not sure.  Say Katie, have you wet recently?” 

Katie pondered that with a head tilt as if that was a trick question.  She still had sparkles in her eyes.  “Yes.”  She didn’t seem sure.  “Wait yes, I did it in the shark room.  Or was it in that other room?”  She takes off her backpack and the toy she was holding.  “Mommy.  I can’t remember the number of times I wet myself since the last change.  Can you please check!”  

Mimi almost dropped her toy.  She shushed.  “Katie, inside voices.”  Yup that was the problem. 

Mimi didn’t want to have to do this, but common sense dictated not stripping her daughter to her diaper in a corner of the store when a restroom was literally next door. 

They set their stuff down to check eachothers’ diapers in the bathroom. 

Mimi: “Looks like you wet once and should last until the end of the show.  That’s good.”

Katie smiled.  “That’s good.  Thanks Mommy.  You look fine too.  Just be sure to sure to not hold it too long or you’ll leak.”

Mimi frowned at that idea.  “You’re right.”  Mimi concentrates and a small dixie cup amount comes out.  A very little amount.”  Katie claps.  “Please don’t clap its embarrassing.”

Katie: “I’m just happy you’re comfortable with the diapers and even made a new friend who’s comfortable about it.” 

Mimi: “I guess you’re right.  Katie about what I told Tsubaki…”

Katie: “No time to talk about that Mommy.  We have to make sure you’re able to buy the toys you left in the store.”  She holds up the dolphin stuffed animal.  “I mean I can’t be the only one who got something.”

Mimi: “When did you get that?” 

Katie: “It was a lottery prize from one of the coupons we got from the nice gate lady.  I think I’ll call her Shiny.” 

Mimi: “That sounds like a good name.”

Katie with sparkles in her eyes: “I bet you’d make a fine submarine captain.  After all I saw the way you looked at it I just knew you had to have him.  Treat yourself Mommy!” 

Mimi: “You’re right!  I will treat myself!  Good girl Katie!”  Katie smiled as Mommy helped place her overalls back on as to their agreement.  The quickly headed back to the gift shop to buy the toy Nautilis and the computer game.” 

Once done they had time to wait in aquarium lobby for a few minutes.  Other than a light snack from their bags, nothing much else happened other than Manny taking a nap and Katie lightly sang her lullaby to soothe him. 

Katie sang: “Inalunalula.”  Mimi was really starting to dig that chant. 

Tsubaki: “Now is usually when Manny naps anyway.”

Mimi: “They always look so peaceful when they sleep.”

Tsubaki: “I know.  You two have been the best.  I was worried that Manny would be miserable today, but he has been a well behaved angel.”

Mimi: “Give it time.”

Tsubaki laughs.  “Well he’ll probably need a change after waking up.  How about we meet up in the Kid’s area after the show is done.  Just text me when you’re done and I’ll tell you where I’m at.” 

Mimi shakes Tsubaki’s hand.  “Sure thing.” And with 5 minutes until the show they were gone. 

Mimi thought: “That was an interesting experience.  She’s gone now, but I kinda want to hang out with her again.  It will be a lot more fun without the diapers and maybe some alcohol, but I never had a friend to talk about Putt-Putt with.” 

Mimi looked at Katie: “You ready to get our seats?”  Katie smiled. 

Katie was having the time of her life.  In the aquarium alone she experienced many wonderful things.  It felt like a magical musical.  While reality is less musical, she was glad to have quality time with Mommy again.  Mommy seemed so used to her diapees right now.  And now they were going to see a dolphin show!  Yay! 

Katie kept thinking: “Mommy told people that I’m incontinent!!  Yay!!  No more potty!!  I know Mommy may had a different reason, but I’m just so happy!  I just wish I could let her know, but not yet.  It’s too soon to show my joy.  I even wet myself and I can’t remember when I did it!  Just like a baby!” 

There was no line into the show’s area as seating started 15 minutes ago.  The VIP ticket guaranteed them a seat so no use waiting. 

Katie kindly gave the tickets to the bouncer. 

“Thank you” the bouncer said.  “And I am terribly sorry, but we have run out of ponchos for this show and do not expect any until the afternoon.” 

Mommy asked: “Ponchos?  Why would we need ponchos?” 

The bouncer lies: “A small splash.  Not to worry.  The water is controlled to not hit the audience.  It would only feel like a few raindrops.” 

Katie had doubts about it, but enjoyed what the bouncer was trying to hide.  Mommy seemed to understand the dangers of what the bouncer was trying to hide.

“I don’t know” Mommy said.

Katie sounding reassuring: “There is nothing to fear mommy.  Surely this nice man wouldn’t exaggerate a fun show and is only caring the most of our well-being.  We can only go to this showing so we might as well the zero risk.  Besides this man has the most trustworthy face in the world whom would never lie to guests.”    

The bouncer smiled.  “Thank you for the kind words.”  He pulls out trash bags from his pockets.  “While the chairs are safe the floors are sometimes damp.  These should protect your belongings.” 

Katie bows.  “Thank you sir.  Come on Mommy, the show is about to start!” 

The dolphin show was fully packed with 8 rows of seats set up in an upward step way like in a movie theater.  The stage was a giant 10 foot deep pool that took up half of the room.  At the end of the room was a surface stage for the human performers.  The stage had every color of the rainbow along with   The pool looked like it held literal metric tons of water.  The sides of the pool were also made of strong glass that allowed viewers to see what happened underneath. 

Katie and Mommy were seated at the front rows giving them the best view of both the pool’s surface and inside.  Mommy made sure to pack all of their belongings to prevent water damage, not that the floor looked that damp. 

Like most water shows there is the mandatory 5 minute delay, leaving the two plenty of time to talk.  Mommy seemed to have every trivia fact about Putt-Putt imaginable.  Katie tried to remember a time when Mommy showed Putt-Putt to her as a little girl, but could only draw a blank.

“At least Mommy sounds passionate about it” Katie thought. “I have mixed feelings about animals being used for entertainment, but at the same time I really want to see a cute dolphin!!  Hmm, Mommy and I will probably wet again during the show.  Good thing we are getting a change after.” 

Finally, fun land music started playing as the wonderful Ms. Twilight entered the stage.  She had dyed green hair and a full body swim wear.  She graced the audience with flamboyance as she dived into the pool for a big splash.  She introduced the 4 dolphins of the shows and prepared the audience for many special joys. 

Ms Twilight: “Let’s give you a show to remember.”  She even did a musical number of the Greatest Showman song with dolphins.  The dolphins were quite skilled able to jump in the air, dance with Ms. Twilight, feed on treats, and even ride one.  Katie had mixed feelings at first, but found herself cheering. 

Katie clapped.  “Yeah!  Ahahahaha!”  She laughed with joy. 

Mommy followed: “Ahahahaha!”  It was a grand sight that Katie and Mommy could enjoy the same things.  Over the next hour Ms. Twilight did plenty of more dives and even had the dolphins jump through hoops.  She even petted them after. 

During the show Katie felt the need to pee again and just relieved herself.  She figured her diapee was full right now and would need a change later.  “Oh well” She thought.  “Wet diapees are always the best!” 

Ms. Twilight was like a fish herself rarely needing to come up for air like her dolphins.  Full of aquatic zen.  At least until the last portion. 

Ms. Twilight: “Poseidon once rode upon dolphins into battle.  Allow to show you how!”  She had two dolphins bite on an end of rope, as she stepped on their backs, one foot per dolphin. 

It was just then that someone in the audience took protest.  This was a very stereotypical protestor that even brought their own picket sign. 

“No torturing dolphins!!  No to dolphin endangerment!!”  The protestor shouted in a surprisingly unenthusiastic way.  The protestor also looked like Mario, but also noticeably not. 

Ms. Twilight: “Whoops!  Looks like we have a party pooper!” 

The protestor was manhandled.  “Like, you’ll never silence the truth!  Nor take me alive.  Get them my friends.”  The security was distracted by birds allowing the protestor to escape.

Ms. Twilight: “Sorry about that folks.  Let’s make the finally a real winner!!” 

The finally was a lot wetter than expected.  All the dolphins did a big splash that poured out onto the audience, including Katie and Mommy in the VIP splash zone. 

“Wooooo!” Katie shouted excited to get wet.  She even wet her diapee to celebrate.  She loved feeling wet. 

“Ugh I knew I’d get wet!!”  Mommy said coughing water that got stuck in her mouth.  She didn’t seem angry, but still hoodwinked.  Katie felt no guilt this time as she wasn’t 100% sure about that bouncer.  It was harmless fun anyway. 

Mimi hated the idea of a splash zone.  That must have been why there were no ponchos because the owner was a bitch!  If she was wearing a good dress she would have sued.  Okay maybe it was a bit harmless fun.  Still she was really wet. 

Mimi looked at her clothes.  “Is that my diaper?”  She could almost see her diaper and bra from her clothes.  She could also see Katie’s wet diaper a little bit from underneath her overalls.

“Thank you!!  You’ve been a wonderful audience!”  Ms. Twilight said.  “Okay, I’ll do an encore just because you’re my favorite audience.”

Katie lifted her hands up.  “Yay!!  More dolphins!!” 

Mimi: “Katie.  We need to leave early.”

Katie: “Really?”  She looks down at her clothes.  “I guess you have a point.”  She would give this favor to Mommy.  Besides she didn’t want to catch a cold in the long run just because of wet clothes. 

Very stealthy they left the room early.  Luckily, their belongings were undamaged.  Unfortunately, their clothes were so wet it would take hours to naturally dry even with a restroom blow dryer.  Katie was suddenly aware that if their clothes were see-thru, then Mommy might want to leave the zoo early.  Katie prayed that they wouldn’t leave early. 

Outside the showroom, it appeared that the plan was to retreat to the bathroom to clean up. 

“The nerve of some people that just don’t understand dolphins” the protestor mumbled to themselves. 

“I sense a warm familiar aura nearby” Katie thought.  She noticed the protestor who did not run far and yet escaped capture.  “Maybe because they were expecting her to be farther away.  Ingenius.  Wait, this level of genius feels familiar too.”  She checked out the protestor’s features.  Short, curly hair stuffed into a hat that had a drown in W instead of a M, bags underneath the eyes, and a large mustache.  Wait the mustache may have been fake.  But the most noticeable part about the outfit was that the shirt said “NOT GRETEL.” 

Katie recognized the protestor: “Gretel?” 

The zoo arc continued in the next part…

• Like 1

Great! Katie and Mimi's visit zoo have very cute! I hope read the next chapter.

And I don't know this story can to a mother & daughter swap' plot.Looking forward to the follow-up.

• 4 weeks later...

Chill Out Mom!!

Chapter 12

Welcome to the zoo zoo zoo!  Part 4

“What is Gretel-sensei doing here?” Katie thought.  It seemed like an odd fashion statement, but Katie wasn’t one to judge.  Katie stopped Mommy in their tracks because she wanted to say hello.

Katie: “Wait Mommy.  I know that person over there.” 

Mommy’s eyes squinted.  “Him?”

Katie shook her head.  “She’s a girl Mommy.  I don’t think the mustache is real.”  

Mommy was in a hurry as both of their outfits were still dripping from the dolphin show’s big splash.  It was very easy to see their diapees which were now showing a yellow stain at the front. 

“Well I’m sure she is lovely, but can you please wait to reunite with a friend until we dry off?”  Mommy said almost miserable.  Katie sensed barely any embarrassment from Mommy.  Mostly urgency. 

“Ah!”  Katie said disappointed.  The bathroom at the entrance of the aquarium was currently blocked my janitorial services. 

Mommy gritted her teeth.  “Of all of the…”  She almost swore.

Katie held Mommy’s hand for comfort.  “Do not fear Mommy.  All will be all right.  I’ll even stand behind you so people don’t see the back of your diaper.”  That cheered Mommy up a little.  Still, Katie could understand Mommy a little bit.  Her wet clothes were getting cold that was reinforced by the aquarium’s air conditioning.  Plus, she wanted a diaper change before going to the new area anyway.  Even outside, it would take awhile to dry off.  Mommy moved the two to a corner to think of a new plan.  Security looked lax as they were looking all over for Gretel. 

Katie: “So what now?  We can try the journey to a different restroom.”  It would be a far walk and with the water show just ending the hallways of the aquarium would be filled once again.

Mommy nods in agreement.  “We fixed it once we can do it again.” 

“No, that won’t work.  Those clothes need a dryer unless you want to wait hours for an air dry.” Gretel said behind them sneaky with the disguise an indoor hedge to hide her. 

Mommy literally leaped from surprise.  “Eep!”  She stopped shaking, but bit her lips as her diapee became visibly yellower. 

Katie on the other hand, was a rock upon being sneaked on.  She turned around and smiled towards her friend.  “Gretel!” 

Gretel shushed them to not draw any attention.  “Heh, nice diapers” she chuckled.  Mommy’s dress got stuck on a branch giving Gretel a full view of Mommy’s bottom. 

Mommy looked so embarrassed upon seeing the short woman again.  “Wait, I know you…”

Gretel: “Look I don’t have it in myself to escape after seeing you two looking glum.  I know a way to help.  Just follow me.” 

Mimi had last seen Gretel yesterday, but they had not spoken to each other after their first encounter.  It was easier to tell the strange woman was wearing a fake mustache now.  It appeared that she was better acquainted with her daughter, but Gretel still gave her the creeps. Especially how Mimi wet herself in surprise and got a small cut on her dress after getting it stuck in the indoor bush.  All she knew was that they were socially doomed if they did nothing. 

Gretel led them through an empty short cut employees used to pass through sections.  With the coast clear Mimi did not need to worry about people seeing her and her daughter’s diaper.  It was embarrassing to have another accident just from being spooked.  Mimi made sure to text Tsubaki that might be late.  Tsubaki was cool and asked to meet up near a playground in the Kid’s section.  Still there was an annoying question. 

Katie: “So..forgive me for asking, but why are you dressed as Mario?” 

Gretel looked confused as if never hearing that name before.  “Who’s Mario.  I called myself Wario with the disguise.  Like N.E.N. (Nobody even notices).  Ah right, sorry you still must be confused.”  She takes off her hat and fake mustache and looks away to turn her shirt inside out.  The shirt had a different design that made her look nothing like earlier, clothes wise.  “It’s really me Gretel.  I know I lied on my shirt, but it was a non-negotiable deal I made for my monthly protests.” 

“Protests?  Multiple?”  Mimi blurted out. 

Gretel casually kicked a pebble.  “Yeah I mean I can’t be protesting here everyday.  The zoo has several things that are lame and mean to animals.  I do what I can whenever I have the choice.” 

Katie looked moved to tears and possibly guilt.  “I had no idea!  I feel bad enjoying myself when you were fighting against it!” 

Gretel gives her a calm yet still out of it look.  “Woah chill out Katie.  I wouldn’t rate the place evil incarnate and it’s too much of a pain to get annoyed at zoo go-ers.  Lola’s even on a date here.  So enjoy.” 

That brought the sparkle back in Katie’s eyes. 

Mimi: “So how will you be able to help our…”

“Diaper dilemma” Gretel said way casually from experience twiddling her finger.  “Gwen has had many of those before.  But a pain to explain twice so let me just show you.” 

They entered a backstage area with fun music in the background and cheers that must have come from outside.  People seemed to recognize Gretel and were quite friendly with her.  Gretel mumbled something to one of the staff members and got a thumbs up permission. 

“Thank you.”  Gretel said then walking back to Katie and Mimi.

Mimi was really confused.  “They know you?”

Gretel smirks at Mimi: “It’s called friendly associates.  Most people have them.”  Katie didn’t comprehend that sick burn, but ouch!  That was a low blow.  “But yeah, the zoo hires Phoenix Pharmacy to design custom costumes for their shows.  I delivered them here earlier today before the aquarium.” 

Katie looks at them with admiration.  Apparently, the show was based on a cartoon character called the Goose.  “Fascinating.  Your talent is radiant in your work.” 

Gretel: “Of course.” 

Things did not click for Mimi: “Wait, you protested the same business that hired you?” 

Katie gave a please be quiet look while Gretel rolled her eyes as if Mimi asked the dumbest question in existence. 

Gretel: “Well obviously just because the man pays me, doesn’t mean I’m not going to complain every chance I get.  Gwen understands.  I mean she limits me to protesting one thing at a time and I can’t let people know it’s me, but she gets it.  It was a tough call.  It was either the dolphin show or steal the baby turtles.  I think I made my point today.” 

Katie: “Oooo.  I mean, life of crime is not a likable path, but I am in awe.”  Mimi hoped that Gretel wouldn’t become a role model for Katie.  “Thank you so very much for helping us.”

“Yes!  Thank you” Mimi said just remembering to show gratitude.  “So what is the plan?” 

Gretel stairs at both trying to estimate their measurements.  She then hands them towels to dry off.  “The manager agreed to let me borrow some of the outfits while we use the laundry machines.”  She starts looking through the outfits on the rack.  Mimi wasn’t sure as the colors were bright and tacky that she wouldn’t have worn them if she didn’t have a choice. 

Mimi: “How long will it take?”

Gretel: “Mmm, about 2 hours, but I’ll send a message when done.  Hmm.  This could work.” 

Katie: “Thank you Gretel.  I could really use a diaper change right now.” 

Gretel: “Well don’t expect one from me, oh you meant in general.  Wait, how many diapers do you have left?”

That was bit of an embarrassing question.  Mimi said “Four!  Two for each.” 

Gretel didn’t like that answer.  She then opened up a secret drawer and took out a secret stash of adult diapers.  “I’m going to need you both to wear four.” 

“Four?” Katie thought.  “I didn’t know you could layer 4 diapees.  Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!”  Her mind jumbled images of what it may look like.  She loved it! 

However, Mommy was cranky as usual and Gretel could also tell.  Katie always had to remind herself that Mommy was slow to liking diapees, although hopefully after today she will.  “I am not wearing that many diapers!!” 

A vain popped on Gretel’s forehead.  “Oh yes you will.  Says the pee stains on both of your clothes.  I also need to clean the plastic pants so they’ll be secure again.  Dirt and water are manageable, but pee is a no to get on.  And with 3 hours of wait time, 4 diapers should manage.” 

Mommy interjects: “You said it was 2.”

Gretel rebuts: “Might be.  But after noticing the pee-pee stains and the slight tear it might take longer.”

Katie: “I’ve never seen those diapers at the pharmacy before.  How does the zoo have them?”  The diapers had zoo animal pictures all over and a large plastic sticker that ran vertically down the diaper. 

Gretel accidentally reveals sensitive information.  “Oh the star actress who plays the Goose is incontinent and is a regular of the store.  These are prototypes we only give out to the VIPs for now.  Gwen told me they like don’t get humid and easy to layer if you remove the big sticker.”  She tosses a few diapers to Katie.  “Make sure to put on these first.” 

The new diapees felt so soft in Katie’s hands.

Gretel: “I’ll let you have your privacy.”  Katie and Mommy got their own private fitting room as well as a changing pad.” 

Mommy: “You don’t have to do this Katie.”

Katie: “Like I said, we’re in it together.  Besides I don’t want to risk wetting either especially since I’m incontinent today.” 

Mommy apologized again. 

Katie: “Nothing to apologize for.  Besides Mommy’s butt is going to look so big and cute!” 

Mommy blushes: “Please, please don’t say that.”

The two undressed each other till they were naked and got dry including the hair.  Katie felt refreshed and clean.  Next came her favorite part.  The diapee change!!  Four layers of diapees was much comfier than just one.  So comfy that Katie’s legs were forced spread out.  When Katie changed Mommy she thought she was seeing a big baby.  A cute adult baby!

“If Mommy looks like a baby, then I must look like a baby!” 

Katie smiled: “All done!”  She pat Mommy’s diapee.

“You’re enjoying yourself too much” Mommy said suspicious. 

Katie: “Honestly I’ve had fun changing you this weekend.” 

Mommy blushes.  It was so cute.  “Well I honestly can’t say I’m miserable with your help than without.” 

“Aww Mommy’s still embarrassed” Katie thought.  “But Mommy makes bashful look cute!”

Katie: “I feel like it brings us closer together.  I like being friends with Mommy even with diapers. 

Mommy chuckled: “When we get home I’m going to have to pull out my old Putt-Putt stuff from storage.  I need to start playing it with you again.”

Katie giggles: “I’d love that Mommy!” 

Mommy: “Good, because I am very worried that Gretel will pick something embarrassing.  I just feel it.”

Katie pats Mommy’s head.  “That’s amazing that Mommy is learning to sense aura.”

Mommy disagrees.  “No, no.  Not zen.” 

Katie: “Please Mommy.  Please trust Gretel.  She’s actually a nice lady.”  Although Katie did remember that Gretel told her yesterday that she still considered Mommy an enemy.  And maybe, just maybe, there was still some ill will to be felt. 

Gretel barges in without knocking.  “I hope you too are done changing now.  I got your outfits.”

Mimi did not like the look of the outfits Gretel chose.  Without even touching Gretel was able to accurately estimate her measurements.  She still felt violated.  She wanted to rip the clothes she was given to shreds, but was worried they might cost thousands of dollars. 

Katie was dressed like a toddler.  She wore a light green t shirt with many bunny faces on them with a matching pink overall skirt that didn’t even go down to the knees.  Her diaper was barely hidden.  Her pigtails were also kept up with ribbons. 

Mimi felt even more childish with her outfit.  She was wearing a baby blue Putt-Putt t-shirt with many pink stars.  Even worse was the skirt!  If you could even call it that!  It looked more like a green tutu skirt that just barely covered the diaper, but risked exposure with any form of bending over.  Mimi also didn’t like that the thickness of her diapers forced a mandatory waddle.  Even weirder was that Gretel tied Mimi’s hair into a ponytail. 

“I look ridiculous” Mimi thought seeing herself in the mirror.  She didn’t like the idea going outside like this and was about to suggest waiting the next few hours inside when her daughter commented.

“You look amazing!” Katie squealed clapping her hands in fashion applause. 

“I do?” Mimi said confused. 

Katie: “You look decades younger.  And those colors really suit you unlike your normal wear.”  She turns to Gretel.  “Thank you Gretel!” 

Gretel: “What evs.  Couldn’t let you leave without style.” 

Mimi felt flattered and almost stopped worrying.  “We stand out.  And I don’t want to have others see my diaper.”

Gretel: “Not my problem.  Anyway, I need to start working.  Have fun or whatever.”

Katie jumped up.  “You heard her Mommy.  Let’s go outside and have fun.” 

The two were led to the exit and able to slip out without the audience noticing due to the show.  The show was based on the popular cartoon “The Goose is Loose.”  A funny show where the trickster Goose makes friends and gets into many wacky shenanigans. 

“Honk!  You’ve been a wonderful audience!”  The actress playing the Goose said as her theme song started playing.  Her costume was a puffy white ballerina tutu made from white synthetic feathers.  She also had orange boots that looked like goose feet.  The actress performed with childish energy that made her well liked.  You could mistake her for a cartoon character.  Katie also noticed that her tutu was puffed up enough to block view underneath and the fluffy tail sticking up on the back made her butt look huge.  Despite playing a goose, she seemed more like a little angel thanks the quality of Gretel’s designer dress. 

“She must be the actress Gretel mentioned” Katie thought.  “I feel a kindred spirit and wish I could see her diapee.  Maybe I’ll see her again at Phoenix Pharmacy.  Gwen gathers people together.” 

After a long detour they were now in the Kid section of the zoo.  It was the most popular area for kids and crowded during this time of day.  There were several vendors on the streets with cheap souvenirs.  The section also had the most Putt-Putt exhibits in the entire zoo.  Katie felt like she was in a wonderland and her new diapees felt cool that she felt no humidity.  And she was wearing the cutest outfit ever with Mommy! 

The animals in this part were simple as to not scare toddlers.  Harmless cute animals like prairie dogs and armadillos. 

“I love this place!” Katie said.

“Yup!”  Mommy gulped. 

Katie thought: “Mommy is trying so hard to relax.  It must be hard because we cannot stop waddling.” 

Katie take out her phone.  “We should take a picture.” 

Mommy: “Um okay.”  Katie leans in close so she could take a selfie of the two of them.  Mommy looked much younger with her ponytail.  However, Mommy had to continuously tuck down Katie’s skirt with the excuse that.  After the third time Katie was starting to get a tad annoyed. 

Katie: “Mommy please stop tugging.  We haven’t even journeyed 100 yards away from our entrance.  What’s going on?”

Mommy: “I saw someone taking a picture of us.” 

Katie giggled: “Well Mommy is popular business lady.” 

Mommy: “I know you’ve been telling me to be zen and not worry about these things, but if anybody takes a picture of our diapers poking out even a little bit I don’t think I could ever show my face to my clients again?  Please consider my point of view, I just don’t feel comfortable.  We don’t exactly look average.” 

Katie thought about that for a moment.  “Poor Mommy” she thought.  “My baby Mommy shouldn’t feel scared.  Think Katie, how to make Mommy invisible.”  She got an idea from seeing a vendor. 

Katie: “I know how to help Mommy.”  She goes over to the vendor a few feet away and bought two paper animal masks made of paper plates.  They were like $3 each.  Katie put on the bunny mask and handed a cute tiger mask to Mommy.  “Place this on Mommy.  Now people won’t know it’s you.” 

Mommy is hesitant to place it on despite it being an amazing idea.  “No, I’ll look ridiculous.  People would see a weirdo and make a scene.” 

Katie giggles: “Silly Mommy.  People love mascots.  Full amenity no matter how many pictures posted!  Like this.” Katie bends over placing her diaper in full view that the skirt wouldn’t be able to cover it even if pulled down.  She also wiggles it a little bit for fun which got some stares and plenty of giggles from kids.  Every time Mommy pleaded her to stop, Katie refused and teased a little more.  After all she was invisible, and Mommy needed tough love to have fun. 

(Smack)!   

Katie felt a rough spank.  She felt nothing due to the soft cushiony feeling, but the emotional feeling of dread still lingered. 

“Mommy spanked me!!!”  Katie thought nearly crying inside.  “Mommy spanked me!  Mommy spanked me!  Mommy spanked me!  Oh no she’s going to hurt me!”  She just wanted to drop on the ground and wail like the big baby she was. 

Mommy: “I’m sorry Katie, but even you need some self-control” Katie looks behind her and immediately smiled.  Mommy was wearing the mask!  Mommy giggled.  “Well come on little one.  Let’s have some fun!”  Katie hugged Mommy with her faith in her restored! 

Mimi felt free after placing on her mask.  People were looking and some took pictures, but nobody could tell it was her and she didn’t have to care of others seeing her diapers.  Mimi felt bad that she had to spank Katie, but she didn’t her daughter to keep regressing.  One of those hard things about parenting.  However, if she was going to make it up to Katie, she might as well have actual fun.  Tsubaki texted to meet up in the playground area which was down the zoo street according to the map.  Mimi loved the Putt-Putt sights that she felt younger.  Some people even referred to her as a teenager in their whispers, which made Mimi happy.  They found Tsubaki at the playground.  It was a large playset with multiple slides, tunnels, and swings.  It even had those cutout backgrounds that people can stick their head through for pictures.  Manny was being pushed in a toddler swing.   

Tsubaki didn’t recognize them at first.  She said confused, “Who are you?” 

“Sorry about that” Mimi said lifting her mask blushing.  Recognizing Mimi and Katie, Tsubaki needed a second to process the duo’s new attire.  If she were an owl her head would have rotated a full 360 degrees from the surprise. 

Manny: “Di-Pa!”  Tsubaki had no words to say.

Mimi: “I can honestly explain this.”  It took a few minutes for Mimi and Katie to explain everything.  The multiple diapers were a little hard to explain, but Katie interrupted and said, “I think it’s because Gretel cares about us.”

“Fat chance of that!” the cynical Mimi thought. 

Tsubaki spoke motherly to Katie.  “I’m sure she does.  I just recently got here, but Manny sure has been a handful.”  Manny seemed to be babbling that he wanted more swing time. 

Katie: “I can play with him.” 

Tsubaki: “Why thank you.  Would you like to rest up a bit Mimi?” 

Mimi: “Certainly.”  The two sat down on one of the benches.  Mimi’s diapers felt super soft that she nearly moaned from comfort.  Katie was playing with Manny not too far away.  She had taken out the toys she bought earlier.  She looked like a carefree toddler the way her diaper poked out. 

Mimi thought: “Katie looks so cute!  Is it horrible of me to extend this day for years?  Yeah, if that happened Katie would never get married.” 

Tsubaki: “That was very brave of you.”

Tsubaki: “I would have been embarrassed to wear your outfit.” 

Mimi thought: “Oh no, here comes the mean girl talk.” 

Tsubaki smiled: “But honestly you both look cute in them.” 

Mimi thought: “Okay, never mind.” 

Mimi: “Thank you.  Honestly, I’m just glad Katie is able to smile.  I put her through so much.” 

Tsubaki: “What do you mean?” Mimi explains her previous divorce.  “That is awful.” 

Mimi: “Katie actually told me she doesn’t mind wearing diapers when I’m with her.” 

Tsubaki jokes: “Well your current underwear sure does help.” 

Mimi: “Yeah.”

Tsubaki: “And anyway, it is a nice day to hang out with each other.  I bet we could even fit in the playground tunnels.” 

Mimi thought about it.  She remembered the dream she had yesterday.  She was playing with Katie.  And here she was with total amenity and a chance to play like a kid again.  Let off some steam and not care after many years. 

Mimi: “Yeah, that would be nice.”

Tsubaki: “What was that?” 

Mimi: “Nothing.  I think I’m going to try playing.” 

Tsubaki: “Um, okay.” 

Mimi walks over to Katie with her mask on.  “Can I play with you?”

Katie: “Sure!” 

It just started playing with the toys they bought.  Eventually Mimi found herself using the playground.  Yeah it was meant for kids, but everything supported her weight.  She couldn’t explain why, but she wanted to go down every slide.  And even more she wanted to hear her daughter’s laughter. 

Katie: “Wheee!”  They went down a long slide together.  Their diapers were in few view, but neither of them cared.  Nobody knew who they were and their diapers just happened to be big.  They also made sure to still stay hydrated.  Mimi also made sure to go on the monkey bars, in which she had no endurance, and even climbed up to the top of the jungle gym where she got a lot of comments from kids.  Luckily, nobody called in on the weirdos with diapers sticking out playing on a playground because sometimes even teenagers played on the playground and everyone still waited their turns. 

Tsubaki was surprisingly okay with Mimi and Katie playing, although still noticeably looked away whenever the diapers peeked.  Tsubaki mainly went down slides with Manny on her lap. 

“Great idea!” Tsubaki commented.

“I’m glad that Tsubaki approves” Mimi thought.  “Sometimes kids just make you feel young forever.”  She looks at Katie almost seeing a baby before snapping that image out.  Katie was still a teenager girl in high school even if she was currently being pushed on the swings.  After all, Mimi was pushed on the swings first.  During the pushing Mimi ended up twitching again and had another wet accident. 

All the playing sure made Mimi feel energized.  She might have played forever if Katie’s tummy didn’t grumble. 

“Katie are you hungry?” Mimi asked.

“Yes” Katie said blushing.  Exhaustion fell on Mimi.  The party agreed to head to lunch in the section’s large food court at the entrance.  There were like four pavilions and plenty of spots for people to eat.  There was even grass for people to have picnics on. 

“Mommy, we have coupons for discount meals” Katie said waving the coupon tickets. 

Mimi: “That’s great dear.  Tsubaki we should be able to share this time.”

Tsubaki: “Thanks, I appreciate that.  Beats a regular PB&J sandwich and baby food.” 

Katie: “Well today we are eating fun zoo food.  Ethically reasonable for the animal friends and healthy.”

Tsubaki smiles: “Yup.  Healthy is good.” 

At around 12:30 pm the lunch rush had plenty of long lines.  Mimi trusted Katie’s intuition on the line.  They probably ordered more food than needed because they were clumsily carrying their trays in their quest to find a table.  They picked a nice wooden picnic table under the shade.  Tsubaki complained that they didn’t have a highchair for Manny, but the rented scroller had a switch to raise the baby to their level.        

“That’s pretty fascinating” Mimi thought.  “They certainly didn’t have those when Katie was a baby.”  She then accidentally imagined full grown Katie in one of those strollers being spoon fed mushed pears from a jar. 

Tsubaki: “Manny loves pears.  He seemed to be interested in them right away watching me, but my guidebook said to wait until he reached stage 1 of feeding habits at least 4 months.  I waited until he reached 5 months last week and we can’t stop eating them.”  She was mainly rambling facts she learned from parenting books that most parents read in advance and constantly reference to.  However, Tsubaki is 100% less annoying than Tommy’s mom from Rugrats.  Yet another weird thing for Mimi to consider.  She remembered hating that show when it first came out in elementary school. 

Katie sips from her milkshake.  “Must be hard being pushed away from your desires.”

Tsubaki had a bit of a guilty face that Mimi could relate too.  She looked away as both her bad poker face and to look at her adorable son Manny.  “I know.  Manny was so sad and sometimes had tantrums.”  Manny gives a raspberry that causes some food to flow down his chin and land on his bib, which Tsubaki immediately cleans.  “But it’s not like mama could just give him something he wasn’t ready for.  And worth the wait right Manny?”  Manny giggles. 

Mimi: “Yup patience.” 

Katie: “Patience is the virtue and sacrifice to great reward.”  Everyone took the time to enjoy themselves. 

Katie had ordered soy-based food including a deep fried soy hotdog with sauerkraut, fries, a candy apple, and milkshake.  Mimi decided to skip her dieting today and ordered a burger, fries, cookies and a soda.  Mimi also made sure that their water bottles were full for later.  Apparently, the burger was also soy based, but Mimi couldn’t tell the difference.  While Mimi and Katie did have to pull up their masks to eat, Mimi found that their diapers were much better concealed at the table to invite the risk. 

Mimi commented.  “You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen you drink a milkshake.”

“I just happened to be in a milkshake mood” Katie said defensive at first, but then immediately back to her normal patterns.  “Just me following the flow of the universe.”  She takes another sip. 

Tsubaki later excused herself to go to the bathroom and to change Manny.

Mimi was still a little hungry, but not enough for another meal.

Mimi: “I’m going to buy pretzel bites.  If you want to share, I can buy a large while you hold the table.”

Katie: “Sure.  Thank you Mommy.  Also, (She waves her empty milkshake cup) can I please have another milkshake?” 

Mimi: “Sure.”  The lines were shorter, but still annoying.  Mimi noticed that Tsubaki was still visibly in line for the restroom and pitied everyone as Mimi voluntarily peed herself while in line.

Mimi thought: “At least I don’t need to worry about that toady.”  She found it comical.  When she got a chance to order she decided to order a milkshake like Katie.  She did not envy the workers inside the concession stand as the non-cashiers looked like they were dying inside from sweaty heat exhaustion because the room had ovens, heaters, and fan air conditioning.  Such was the struggle of the part time worker. 

By the time Mimi got back, Tsubaki still wasn’t back. 

“Thank you Mommy” Katie said sipping her strawberry milkshake. 

“Looks like Tsubaki isn’t back yet” Mimi commented sipping her chocolate milkshake which wasn’t half bad.

“Guess diapers came in handy this time” Katie joked. 

Mimi: “I guess so.  I just decided to pee myself in line after seeing the long restroom line.  Saved me a lot of time” She ended up taking a deep sip after admitting that.  It tasted like Hershey chocolate like the one time in her childhood she went to Hershey park where the factory tour ends in a giant mansion of souvenirs with sweets you couldn’t buy in regular stores; twizzlers twice the normal length, Kisses the size of lamps and Hershey bars the size of bricks.  She felt younger and happier.  Mimi realized that she had yet to take Katie to Hershey Park and should do so in the near future. 

The mom and daughter enjoyed each other’s company for the next few minutes as they shared pretzel bits and sipped their milkshakes.  Mimi noticed a familiar blonde woman walk arm and arm with her date.  She seemed to be holding her stomach in a little pain.  Mimi couldn’t hear a word they were speaking, but the actions seemed to tell their own story.  The young blondie appeared to really need the bathroom, but the boyfriend was confused for some reason.  His reply back seems to confuse the blondie that leads to an unwarranted touching of her butt.  Despite the blondie laughing, she slapped the man in the face.  The man gets angry where there is a heated argument that lasts less than 1 minute.  The woman storms off to the dumbfounded date who just leaves.  After barely waiting a minute in the long restroom line the woman rushes away desperate to find another bathroom, but can’t find any.  She looks in her purse that makes her giggle and blush at the same time before jogging to who knows where. 

Eventually Tsubaki did return and apologized for taking so long.  Everything was fine as Mimi and Katie just finished their pretzel bites.  With their reunion they decided to enter the farm zone of the kid section.  Unfortunately, something bad happened that Mimi could no longer avoid.

Mimi really had to poop.

Katie loved the farm section.  It was a large area with an actual barn, field, and petting zoo.  It had every kind of farm animal like geese, cows, pigs, ponies, sheep, puppies, and chickens.  And many places to take pictures! 

Katie thought: “Yay!  A chance to hug cute fluffy animals.  Human and animal cohabitating.  Katie ended up waiting in line for 10 minutes for a pony ride.  Getting on completely exposed her diapee and poked it out the entire ride. 

“I just love riding ponies” Katie thought.  “Maybe I should follow Gretel’s lead and ride you to freedom.  I’m sure Gwen makes diapees for ponies.”  She decided against grand theft pony although named him Arion. 

Everyone was having so much fun that they scattered a bit in the crowd.  Of course, Tsubaki was still with Manny, but don’t worry. 

“Mommy?” Katie said worried that she lost her Mommy.

Katie thought: “I mean I’m talker than most babies, but I don’t want Mommy to get lost.  Ah there she is!” 

Katie sneaks up on Mommy and taps her on the back. 

Mommy nearly squeals.  “Katie, please don’t do that!”

Katie shakes not wanting to get spanked again.  “I’m swrry.”

Mommy takes a deep breath.  She looks uncomfortable behind the mask because she can’t squeeze her legs together.  “No, I’m sorry.  I just really need to go and there’s no privacy.” 

Katie: “But Mommy, nobody can tell.  I wet at lunch and nobody saw.”  Katie checked and there was no sign of change to her diaper’s outer layer. 

Mommy: “Not that…number 2.” 

Katie almost shifted into another musical number.  She was going to finally see Mommy poop her diapee!  Mommy hadn’t pooped since yesterday, and no way Katie was going to allow Mommy to hold it or sneak to a potty.    

Katie: “How long have you needed to go?”

Mommy whispered: “I had a small urge before starting lunch.  Then out of nowhere it got much worse I can’t hold it anymore.” 

Katie thought: “That’s weird.  I didn’t place laxatives in Mommy’s food this time.”  (Gurgle).  Katie’s tummy felt rumbly too.  “I may need to go poopie again soon.  Although I really want Mommy to go first.” 

Katie: “Well no helping it, I suppose.  Just let it go and we’ll be able to continue having fun.” 

Mommy: “In front of all these people?!” 

Katie: “Our diapers are already starting to poke out..”

“They are?!” Mommy interrupts noticing the damage. 

Katie continues: “…so I’m sure that people are expecting us to use them.”  She giggles inside from the idea of people seeing them as adult babies.  “And these masks make us hidden.” 

Mommy looks like she was stopping a fart that was halfway out.  “But Tsubaki knows who…”

Katie holds Mommy’s hand.  “She’ll believe it was an accident if we do it quickly.  And she already likes us.  After all I’ll likely have a poopie diaper too before our next change.  After all I’m ‘incontinent’ today.  Hee hee hee.” 

Mommy surrenders.  “Fine just not here.” 

Katie: “Certainly.  She takes Mommy to the inside of the barn stables that was filled with cows.  The air has a certain heated odor that could easily mask a dirty diaper.  There were plenty of people in, but the inside population of guests were kept controlled making it an ideal location to use the diapee.” 

Mommy was still skeptical: “In here?” 

Katie: “Well since the restrooms are overcrowded.  This is the next best place.” 

Mommy couldn’t stop shaking.  “I still can’t do it in front of all of these people.” 

Katie was getting impatient but let zen guide her.  “Mommy, experience at the gate has taught us that resistance is painful and useless.  You’ll still have to poop in your diaper, but you can take control by going now.  Don’t imagine that this room is full of people.  Just focus on that cute baby calf in front of us.  Focus on it and all will be fine.”  Katie would have made Gwen and maybe Gandhi proud. 

Mommy squatted in front of Katie just looking at the baby cow.  Her diapee was peaking out. 

Mommy was taking deep breaths and seemed like she had to push a little bit.  Katie had a full view of Mommy’s diapee. 

“Here it comes” Katie thought.

Katie was close enough to hear the activity going on in Mommy’s diapee.  She couldn’t smell it, but could visibly see Mommy’s diapee expand.  The layers prevented a stain from showing, but the diapee expanded enough to poke in clear sight underneath the skirt.  Now everyone would be able to tell that Mommy pooped her diapee wherever they went.  Katie felt extremely happy to share this experience with Mommy. 

Katie thought: “Hee hee.  Mommy made a poopie in front of all these people.  I’m so proud.  I wonder if it was something we ate because I should go poopie soon too.” 

After an awkward pause, Mommy struggled to stand up again.  Mommy was silent because she didn’t want to admit the wonderful deed she did in front of the well aware crowd. 

Katie: “You feel better.”  Mommy nodded and Katie hugged in response.  “That’s good!  I think I saw the next stamp at the end of the hallway.  The universe rewards us gratefully.” 

The two walked towards the end arm in arm.

“I can’t believe I just did that” Mimi thought waddling with a messy diaper next to Katie.  Mimi tried to follow Katie’s advice during her messing.  While she did focus on the baby cow, it was impossible to completely ignore the idea of people walking away and seeing what she was doing as if she was some kind of lewd sexual deviant.  Also, she really had to poop earlier.  Her entire diaper felt full that she hesitated at the idea of ever sitting down again. 

“At least we found the stamp” Mimi thought trying to look on the bright side of life.  The stamp was a green tracker with a straw hat being ridden by the Goose from the kid’s show they were at.  More than halfway before getting their prize.  Almost worth a diaper full of gross poop.  When Mimi had her accident on Friday, she made sure to clean it right away, but she was going to have to deal with it for hours.  Something she was not looking forward to. 

“Finally!  I found you two” Tsubaki said appearing in front of them outside of the barn when they walked out.  She looked like she had her own fun navigating through the crowd.

Mimi shrugged: “Sorry about that.  Things happened and we got separated.” 

Tsubaki looked like she smelled something foul.  “What’s that smell?”  She initially checks Manny, then Katie out of curiosity.  Mimi was glad for the mask because her face was blushing the reddest of reds. 

Katie: “Mommy had an accident!” 

“Katie!  Why?!” Mommy thought feeling betrayed.  Normally Katie had her back and kept things hidden.  Why step out now?  

Tsubaki seemed to piece things together.  “Oh” she said tilting her head away before adjusting it back.  She gave a look on the bright side smile to lighten the mood.  “Well at least you were well protected.  Do you like need to find a restroom to change out?” 

Mimi: “No!  I mean…”  She reminds Tsubaki that they currently have no more diapers until their clothes are ready.  Mimi was expecting an outburst, but Tsubaki seemed too calm and professional about the situation. 

Tsubaki: “Okay, I guess it can’t be helped.  Want to head to the petting zoo.”

Katie jumps up.  “Yippee!”  As they were walking towards the petting zoo, Katie made sure to hug Mimi by the arm as they waddled.  “See Mommy?  I told you Tsubaki was a good friend.” 

Mimi couldn’t believe that she hadn’t just scared Tsubaki away.  Knowing that she was wearing diapers was one thing.  But being able to notice that she pooped in one was another.  Not to mention putting up with the smell.  Due to the layers, the smell wasn’t large, but still noticeable.

The petting zoo had plenty of things to pet and feed.  Katie was busy hugging everything like a stuffed animal.  She seemed like a little girl.  Also, every once in awhile somebody mistook them for a zoo mascot that Mimi had to annoyingly brush them off.  She tried to ignore them as she herself was trying to enjoy petting animals herself.  Mimi didn’t feel the same, but still couldn’t resist hugging the cutest fluffiest sheep the same way her daughter did.  At least it was enough to avoid the feeling of a heavily sagging diaper. 

Eventually Mimi got tired and took a seat next to Tsubaki.  Mimi could feel some squishing, but the tightness from her diapers kept it together a little bit.

Tsubaki: “Weak knees too?”

Mimi: “Yeah.  Also, don’t want to get too much dirt on this rented outfit.”  People are still staring at her.  “You sure you don’t mind sitting next to me right now?” 

Tsubaki pats Mimi on the shoulder.  “What?  And miss a seat with the zoo’s new mascot?  LOL.  No seriously, I don’t mind.  In my line of work, you’re perfectly normal.  There is nothing to be ashamed of.”

Mimi gulped: “What is your job?”

Tsubaki: “I’m a doctor.  Believe me, your situation isn’t even the weirdest I’ve looked into.” 

Mimi: “It just gets embarrassing every time I think about it.  I just want it to be done, but every time I try, I just get worse.”    

Tsubaki: “Well I find that a thorough check up is always beneficial.  And if it turns out you need them, it makes no difference.” 

Mimi sighs.  “Well I’ll take that advice, although certainly not a good role model for Katie.” 

Tsubaki: “She seems to be doing all right.”  She pointed to the still playing Katie whom took no effort to hide her diaper.  Katie looked as carefree as she did at the playground. 

On reflex, Mimi took out her phone about to take a picture. 

Mimi: “No, I can’t.”

Tsubaki: “Oh, there is no shame in taking a picture of your kid. Well I mean, maybe not those kinds of photos right now.”  Manny started crying that distracted Tsubaki from looking at Katie or Mimi.  

Mimi squinted her eyes to notice Katie grunting a little bit.  Then suddenly her diaper expanded in the back. 

Mimi thought: “Did Katie just shit herself again?!”  She realized her phone was pointed at Katie the whole time.  She immediately placed it back in her purse not realizing a mistake she made.  “That was a close one.  I have very clumsy fingers with my phone these days.”

“Something up?” Tsubaki asked having just calmed Manny down.

Mimi lied: “Nothing!” 

Mimi ended up changing the subject as she didn’t want to continue bumming out about diapers she had been wearing for about a week.  Eventually, Tsubaki wanted help taking a picture of Manny next to the cute animals.  Manny’s favorite seemed to be a puppy.  It was fun.  Then, Mimi decided to play with Katie again.  Katie’s smell was as noticeable as Mimi’s messy diaper.  Katie did mention that she might need to poop again, but Mimi didn’t expect it to happen so soon. 

Katie: “Sorry Mommy.  I had to poop again and didn’t want to make it look like I had control in front of Tsubaki for your sake.” 

Mimi: “It’s okay, but just know that you’ll be in those diapers for a while.”

Katie: “I guess that sucks.  Oh well, at least we’re both stuck with the same problem.” 

They were cuddling up to a fluffy sheep.  The wool was almost like a pillow.

Katie: “He’s so fluffy.  I was worried that they might be uncomfortable without a shaving, but this shade makes his wool feel cool.”

Mimi: “You’re right.  Maybe we need more wool clothes.  Oops, your mask is slipping.”  She adjusts Katie’s mask.

Katie: “Thanks Mommy.”  Mimi felt like Katie was a little girl again.  The regression was odd, but it must be a temporary phase. 

Mimi thought: “Katie’s just playing around for my sake.  By tomorrow she will be the more mature or at least her zen self.”  Still Mimi sorta didn’t want it to end.  “I don’t know why, but I don’t want to end up like me.  I wish I could capture this moment.  Wait I forgot something.” 

Mimi: “I’m sorry for doubting you Katie.  You were right about Tsubaki.  I’m also sorry for spanking you earlier.  That was uncalled for.” 

Katie looked silly with her bunny mask on.  “I admit I didn’t like that, please don’t do it again.”

“I won’t” Mimi promised. 

Katie: “Thank you.  Those really hurt and pain is never the answer.”

Mimi: “…Right.” 

Katie: “I’m happy that Ms. Tsubaki is a nice person!  Maybe she’ll be a friend to you like Melody is to me.  I can feel a strong bond, although spiritual divination is not my specialty.  Not yet at least.”

Mimi: “Well adult friendships are different, but we’ll see.  But I have you right now.”  Katie giggled. 

They spent the most time in the farm section, but everyone still wanted to enjoy all of the Kid’s section.  Tsubaki was polite enough to not comment on Katie’s dirty diaper.  They followed the path towards the woods section. 

The woods section looked like a natural park but also had plenty of fun interactive activities for the kids.  Katie hoped to try out all of them at least once.  There were lily pad steps where you walked on large fake lily pads floating on water.  There was of course a railing to keep people from stepping in the foot of water.

Katie stepped inside a large fake bird’s nest.

“I feel like Big Bird from Sesame Street” Katie thought. 

There was a trampoline painted to look like a spider web.  Fun times to be jumping around.

“Yay!” Katie squealed jumping up and down.  Her diaper swung with her movements, but was still snug.  Mommy kept losing her balance and fell on her bottom. 

“Oops!” Katie said pretending to slip so she could fall on her butt too.  The mess spread everywhere, but her diapee still felt like a pillow.    

They also had a chance to enjoy many other woodlen creatures like frogs, squirrels, raccoons, beavers, deer and a moose.  Katie explained the animals to Manny while Mommy explained the Putt-Putt stuff to Katie.  .Plenty of snakes to see while walking on a rope bridge.  They even went inside an artificial cave filled with nocturnal animals.  Plenty of bats, bugs and tiny critters.  Katie made sure to stay hydrated, so she timed her next wetting perfectly for the spooky kinda dark.  After all, being a place for kids, the cave is lit on the inside. 

Katie thought: “I feel invincible with all of these diapees.  No matter how much I pee it still isn’t full.  Nothing here is that scary.  I mean who would be afraid of a spider?”

Tsubaki shivers at the spider while Manny laughs at it.  The differences between parent and child seem to be developing. 

Eventually they got to a giant fake tree they could go inside.  There was a line that full of kids and some parents. 

Tsubaki: “Looks like I can’t take Manny on this.  You two go on ahead.”

Katie: “Kay.  Thanks.” 

Mommy asked. “What exactly is this for?” The line was going up a stairway.  Even on the spiral stairway there were some exhibits for night bugs. 

“Not sure” Katie replied.  She noticed that people behind them were backed away from Mommy so they wouldn’t smell her poopie diaper.  Katie decided to not say anything about it. 

When they got up, they say a huge slide!  The slide also had another stairway to get up which wasn’t seen from the initial entrance.  The slide even looked like a log. 

Mommy gulped.  “It’s high up!”  Neither of them were afraid of heights, but neither had seen a slide this big before except at a water park.  It placed the slides at the playground to shame. 

Katie: “Indeed.  It looks like fun.”  She looks at Mommy.  “Wanna go down together.” 

Mommy: “Sure.” 

Luckily the slide was wide enough for them to go down together.  Katie was in front gently at Mommy’s lap.  Their diapees pressed gently on the slide. 

Mommy: “Let’s go!  Aaaaaah!!”  They went down the slide really fast that Katie almost thought her diapee flattened then inflated!  They then safely landed on the padded bottom.

“Again!!” Katie cheered while Mommy looked a bit dizzy.  Her ponytail was a mess. 

Mommy: “Sure.  Let me just pee myself in advance.”  That wasn’t a joke as Mommy wet herself on the way back up to the slide.  They ended up going down at least 3 more times before reuniting with Tsubaki. 

Tsubaki: “That slide looked fun.”

Mommy: “You can go down if you like.  We’ll watch Manny.” 

Tsubaki: “No I think I’ll wait until Manny is able to go down too.  It looked more fun going down in pairs.” 

Katie hoped that this section would never end so she could keep waddling forever.  The last area in the section was the oddly placed polar area.  A tropical area filled with penguins and polar bears.  The place was well air conditioned to match the climate of our frosty friends. 

Katie couldn’t wait until the next snowy day when the snowflakes land on her tongue, a chance to go sledding with Melody, helping Melody carry her heavy snow filled hair back home, building snowmen, and one time build an igloo. 

Katie: “What a fine winter wonderland.”

Tsubaki: “A little chilly though.” 

Mimi: “Brr.” 

Manny: “Brr.”

The polar area was relatively small, so they weren’t there long. 

Tsubaki: “I had a lovely time.” 

Mommy: “Ah darn, you sound like you need to leave.”

Tsubaki: “I’m afraid so.  I’m really sorry about this, but Manny seems wiped out and I have a few errands to do on the way back.” 

Katie: “If you need diapers I’d recommend this nice place called Phoenix Pharmacy.” 

Tsubaki: “Thank you Katie.  I hope you’ll be able to see Manny again.  He really enjoyed you.” 

Manny is sucking on a pacifier, but has arms wanting to give Katie a hug. 

“Aw” Katie said giving the baby a soft hug.  “I hope to see him again soon.” 

Tsubaki: “You know Katie, if you are ever up for babysitting Manny, I’ll be sure to keep in touch.” 

“Me babysit Manny” Katie thought as Mimi gave her suggestion with an elbow nudge.  “I can’t really see myself doing that for anyone except Mommy.  After all I have no experience and the idea of a baby babysitting a baby is silly.  Although, miracles can occur and I do like playing with Manny.”  Her mind daydreamed the scenarios where she could go full adult baby with a playmate. 

“I’d love to” Katie said.

“I’ll make you proud Mommy” Katie thought looking at Mommy’s approving smile for finally taking a babysitting job.  “However, I will use this experience to learn how to properly nurse you Mommy!!” 

“Yay!!” Manny cheered. 

Tsubaki: “I’ll look forward to that.  Bye you two.”

Mommy gives Tsubaki a hug.  “See you new friend.” 

“Aaaaaw!” Katie thought.

And with that Tsubaki was strolling Manny away. 

Katie held Mommy’s hand.  “I liked her.”

Mommy: “Me too.”  She then remembers her diapers.  “When is Gretel going to be done?  Wait, does she even know our phone numbers?”

Katie: “Gretel doesn’t own a cell phone.”

Mommy: “Then how is she supposed to contact us!?!” 

“With him” Katie points at Gretel’s bird Ringtone flying towards them to drop an envelope into Mommy’s hands like a princess.  “Thanks Ringtone!”  Katie shouted waving at the bird.

Mommy confused: “What the fuuuuuu.” 

Katie: “Come on Mommy, let’s open it.”

Katie opened the contents of the letter.  As usual Gretel had very sloppy handwriting. 

Katie read: “Dear friend and her mom,

‘most down.  Could take 30 more minutes.

I provided tickets I “found” LOL to the Goose show.

Should kill some time while waiting. 

Whatevs.

Gretel.

P.S. 

I’m opening the way in after the show.”

Mommy: “Well that is surprisingly nice of her.”

Katie: “I told you she was nice.  I’d love to see her show.” 

Mommy: “Well okay!” 

Katie: “How lovely and ironic.  The spot where we end this area is where it begins.” 

“Hello little boys and girls” The Goose shouted on stage to the cheers of kids.  “Are you ready for a show!”

“Yes!” Katie shouted.  By some dumb luck the two ended up in front row again, just squishing their dirty diapers on the bench seats that were oddly numbered for ticket purposes.  Front row had stars next to the numbers.  Who knows how much the tickets would have cost if Mimi didn’t get them for free? 

The Goose started singing and dancing to her theme song.

I hope you come enjoy my manic matinee!
Starring me, your Bird of Prey!
That's right, the goose is loose and causing quite the fray
While I'm here on holiday!” 

Mimi surprisingly found the whimsical sing strangely enjoyable.  If she weren’t in a messy diaper she might be dancing around.  Probably could have anyway given the awkward looks of people smelling her. 

“Only one show” She thought. “Shit!  I need to poop again!  Why!?”  It was quite the internal debate.  Should she poop now or after the show is over?  The urge just came out of nowhere like a delayed reaction to her earlier lunch.  Meanwhile the show kept going on with the Goose playing many pranks on the mean farmer. 

“I can’t hold it that long” Mimi thought having lost all confidence in being able to keep her potty training.  “Screw it!  I’m wearing a mask!  I’ll just go here!”  Pretending that the seat was a toilet, Mimi grunted and pooped in her diapers for the second time today.  The shouldn’t have been enough room, but the diapers found away to hold in the waste.  The same could not be said for the smell, which got a few Ews and gags from the people behind her.

“What am I doing?” Mimi thought crying behind the mask.  “I couldn’t wait 30 minutes?!  I suck!” 

Katie patted Mimi’s head.  “There there.  It’s okay.  You did great.” 

Mimi: “Thanks.”  She lost her train of thoughts and just went back to the show.  20 minutes in the Goose had made friends with everyone and drove the farmer insane. 

“Gosh darn that Goose!” the actor playing the farmer said while stomping his feet on the stage.  “I’m so mad I’m going to kidnap someone!”  The kids in the audience had a combination of cheers and cries. 

Mimi chuckles and thought: “Wonder what sucker is going to get roped into this cheesy gimmick?”

“You two!”  The farmer shouted pointing at Mimi and Katie. 

Mimi: “What?!”

Katie clapped: “This should be fun.” 

The farmer jumped of the stage and walked towards them.  “Yes, you babies will do fine.” 

“Wait, I don’t agree to this” Mimi protested as she was dragged to the stage.  Katie was much more compliant and even played along.

“Waaah!  Help me Ms. Goose.”  Katie play shouted. 

“Who are they?!” people in the audience commented.  “Why are they wearing diapers?  Must be actors the whole time.” 

“You’re doing great.  Just play along and stay still” the farmer actor whispered.

Mimi thought: “Easy for you to say?  You’re not the one wearing a diaper.” 

They were now on stage.  On cue the Goose skipped in.

The Goose: “La lala lala.  Honk!  Oh no, what is meanie farmer up to?”

Farmer actor: “Wahahaha!  I have taken your woodlen friends Goose!  And plan to scare them until they soil themselves!” The actor raised his prop pitchfork as a soundtrack of thunder played.

Katie reacting to her phobia of thunder by clinging to Mimi. “Eee!!  I’m scared!!”  Mimi noticed that Katie finally peed enough from all the water she was drinking to visibly show on her outer layer. 

The Goose: “Leave them alone!”

Farmer actor: “Or what?” 

The Goose pulls a rope that just fell out from the rafter.  “Or this.”  Fall downing sound effects is played in the background as a medium sized stuffed tiger fell on the farmer.  Then followed by tiger sound effects. 

“Aaaah!”  The farmer actor screamed in acting as if he were just being attacked by an actual tiger.  He ran off screen where it is implied that he was mauled by the tiger.  The tiger toy is then thrown back onstage, landing next to Katie and a purring soundtrack playing in the background.  The kids cheered. 

“Thank you Tiger King” Katie just named the toy as she picked it up to cuddle.  “And thank you Ms. Goose!”  

The Goose: “Honk!  Goose is fine.”  She goose waddled towards the two to give them a hug.  “I’m just glad you two are okay.  Because when you have friends…”  She starts singing and dancing again, but Mimi and Katie were given a bench to sit on.  It was the show’s closing number.

“This has been the weirdest afternoon I’ve ever had” Mimi thought with the Goose shacking her tail feathers in front of her.  “At least her weirdness is a distraction away from me and Katie.”  Katie was still cuddling the tiger.  “I’m going to have to buy a toy chest soon.”  Mimi also heard crinkling from the Goose, but thought nothing of it until she smelled a bad odor from her butt.  “Gross!  Ha!  Okay, a little funny that nobody else can tell this actress farted, or possibly shit herself.”

“I’m a Goose on holiday!”  The Goose finished singing as confetti shot all over the stage.  Everyone clapped including Mimi.

“Okay” Mimi thought.  “The show was surprisingly nice.”

“Honk!  Thank you” The Goose bowed.  The cast came on stage to take a bow including making Katie and Mimi bow with them.  “You’ve been a lovely audience.  I wish we could all be friends forever!” 

“Thanks for the tiger” Katie said assuming it was now hers. 

Afterwards they had to endure five minutes of shaking hands with the audience members.  The mother and daughter weren’t actors so they had no experience with it. 

“You were great!” A three-year-old girl slurred shaking Mimi’s hand.

“Um, thanks.”  Mimi said.  She nearly signed an autograph just for being a baby hostage for like 5 minutes. 

“You were great Mommy” Katie giggled. 

Once all the fame ended, the Goose patted them on their backs. 

The Goose: “Welp.  Let’s get our diapers changed yall.” 
Mimi: “Eh?”  

Katie thought: “The Goose is so nice to give me Tiger King.  I’m going to have to carry you the rest of the day though since my backpack is pretty full.”  The Goose ended up leading Katie and Mommy backstage to her private room where Gretel was busy writing on notepads or what she calls “texts.”  She looked gave a thumbs up like she just saw the entire performance with an expression that simultaneously said “Looking good Katie and Mimi, now we are even. WA HA HA HA.” 

Turns out the Goose’s actual name is Allison Paige and she had the best costume ever!

Katie thought from just touching it: “I don’t know how Gretel did it, but these feathers are softer than the real thing.  Is Gretel secretly Athena or maybe the nicer side of Arachne.  I have much to learn of the world from my zen sensei.”     

Gretel: “Your clothes are ready.”  The outfits were in dry cleaning plastic to keep them fresh.

Allison: “Glad we caught those diaper thieves who were snooping through my drawers.” 

Mommy gulped: “We did..didn’t mean to.”  She points.  “It was Gretel who made us.”

“Ha!” Allison laughed with her off stage southern accent.  “I’m jeckling you!”  She slid off her Goose costume to show her messy diaper.  “I’m always happy to help friends of the Phoenix Pharmacy trio.  I’m going to go change.  Take as many diapers as you want.”  She waddles into her private booth with changing supplies. 

Katie: “Thank you Allison.  May zen be with you.” 

Gretel “You know, her diaper was actually clean before starting her last show.” She plugs her nose.  “And from the look and smell you too had quite the messy adventure.”

“Well maybe if we didn’t have to wear 4 diapers at once it would have been easier to use a toilet!” Mommy said to which Gretel mockingly mimicked with her hand. 

“Thank you for helping us Gretel” Katie said much more appreciative. 

Gretel: “You’re welcome.  I made sure to remove the stains and repair the dresses.” 

Katie grabbed Mommy’s hand.  “Come on Mommy!  Let’s get our diapees changed!” 

Katie was happy to have Mommy change her diapees again.  The 4 layers were good, but after a few hours her poo was starting to feel super icky.  It took forever to clean up, but worth it.  The plastic panties were also fixed. 

“This feels wonderful” Katie said admiring her outfit.  “Gretel, this feels better than any time I’ve worn this outfit.  I am in awe.” 

Gretel: “I only deliver the best…clothes.  Everything else is a pain.  Yawn!  I’m tired so I’m going to rest somewhere and hope Lola finds me.  If you find her, send her my way because she’s my ride.”

Mommy: “Thank you, for everything.”

Katie: “Aw you made another friend Mommy.” She grabs Mommy’s hand to waddle lead her outside to adventure.  “Only two more stamps to go.” 

To be continued…

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Wow! This page is so very long! 'twould be a shame if someone were to start posting random, meaningless comments to bump it up to the next page before the next chapter gets posted. ?

@Sparkle Dust

Curses!  You ruined my evil plan to annoy readers.  LOL.  

12 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Curses!  You ruined my evil plan to annoy readers.  LOL.  

Indeed! I may have been virtually gone from DD for the past 4 months, but that won't stop me from foiling your wicked scheme, Ne'er-do-well! ?

9 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Indeed! I may have been virtually gone from DD for the past 4 months, but that won't stop me from foiling your wicked scheme, Ne'er-do-well! ?

So what has been your favorite part of the zoo arc?  I worked really hard on the musical number in chapter 11.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

So what has been your favorite part of the zoo arc?  I worked really hard on the musical number in chapter 11.

Oh gosh, I'm not sure I could pick a favorite part. Partially because it's been so long since it started. And also because my brain isn't quite what it used to be in the wake of moving halfway across the country to be with my GF. ??

#noregrets

18 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh gosh, I'm not sure I could pick a favorite part. Partially because it's been so long since it started. And also because my brain isn't quite what it used to be in the wake of moving halfway across the country to be with my GF. ??

#noregrets

Fair enough.  :)

Pink might be joining the comments.  Hopefully.

• Sparkle Dust changed the title to Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)