LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Ab Girl Saying Hi

Hi everyone! I just came across this board and thought it would be great to share ideas with people who are also into this fetish. I'm a 20-year-old AB girl in LA. I've liked diapers and being babied for a very long time, since I was about 7 or 8. Don't know how or why it happened, but that is the way it is! I've been fortunate enough to know some great Daddies over the past few years, but never knew about a community like this where I could talk to all sorts of people who like AB/DL.

Hmm, I'm not really sure what else to put here... so I'll stop. But I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Welcome to Daily Diapers! What sorts of diapers do you like to wear?

Diapers4Me (www.crinklebutt.com)

Please allow me to extend my welcome to you, also. You will (undoubtedly) be well-received here, and will find a wealth of support and encouragement as you continue to pursue your interests within the diapered lifestyle.

Have lots of fun with it.......

Welcome to DD. May you continue to have many happy adventures. You can find a lot of information here concerning other brands of diapers, with many evaluations.

Welcome to Daily Diapers, sweetnessnlight! Nice to meet you!! Many of us here feel the same as you and I very much agree with you, that "it is what it is". Knowing this at such a young age gives you a lifetime to explore this side of you in a more positive way. Glad you are with us and I hope to see you around the site. :D