LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Pee Pad (Complete)

Subscribe to our patreon for access to  exclusive captions and stories from only $1!
https://www.patreon.com/femdiapers 

PART I

‘Urghhhh.’ Fred Groaned as he pressed his hands tightly into his groin.

Just moments ago he had been banging on the bathroom door begging for his sister Violet to hurry up so he could use it. Unfortunately it was the only toilet in the house of three he shared with his younger sister and mother. Normally he would have no problem holding his bladder for this long. Except that now his sister was going through toilet training she would spend an absurd amount of time waiting on the toilet. Finally the door opened but it was Fred’s mother that stepped out into the hallway.

“She won’t be much longer Fred, can’t you hold it?”

“I have been holding it, for the last fifteen MINUTES.” He shouted exacerbated.

Fred’s mother chuckled to herself as she watched her ‘grown up’ son doing a toddlers potty dance.

“Fifteen minutes, that’s pitiful! Surely at your age you can manage to hold on for longer than that. Are you really that desperate?”

Fred didn’t respond merely nodded as he danced on the spot.

“If you’re that desperate I think I have a solution, come with me. Violet you will have to manage by yourself for a moment I’ve got a big baby here that needs my help with the potty.” His mother called out to his sister.

Fred didn’t care to give a response he was too focused on not wetting his pants. His mother led him down the hallway and they turned into his sister’s room. Definitely the epitome of a girly girl’s room, it was painted pink and covered in princess posters. Dolls and other toys and been scattered around the room haphazardly during Violet’s latest play session. A changing table was pushed to the side of the room, now doubling up as a cushioned table top for all her stuffed animals. Fred’s mother stepped up to the chest of drawers and removed a couple of items which she held in either hand.

“We’ve got two options Fred. Either I can hold one of Violet’s training pants for you while you pee or I can put one of these pee pads on the floor that we use for Violets bed and you can go on that. It’s your choice.”

Fred sized up his options, he felt both were equally humiliating and degrading but perhaps there was a lesser of the two evils.

“Can’t I just go outside, I’ll be quick I promise no one will see me.”

“You already know the answer to that and its no. Our neighbours are already nosy and gossipy enough without seeing my grown son peeing in the backyard like a dog. Who knows what they will say about me. Now decide quickly, else you can just pee in your pants.” His mother said getting frustrated.

Fred knew what the answer would be but it didn’t hurt to ask.

“Why do you have to hold the pull up against me can’t you just let me do that.”

“What, and have you miss and pee all over the carpet? No chance.” She told Fred.

Fred suddenly felt a small burst of pee shoot into his underpants. He clutched down as hard as he could.

“I’ll use the pee pad.” He said desperately.

His mother returned the pull up to the drawers and unfolded the disposable mat before placing it on the floor below Fred. She watched him as he frantically tried to shuffle out of his pants without letting go of his crotch.

“Here just let me do it.” His mother told him.

To Fred’s shock she reached down the front of his jeans and grabbed hold of his penis. She brushed his hands aside and pulled down his pants and underwear in one smooth motion. He quickly stepped out of them and waited for his mother to release him.

“No you can sit on the pad otherwise you will splash pee everywhere.”

Fred relented and allowed his mother to lower him to the floor. He sat with his legs spread on the middle of the pad. The second she let go of his penis a torrent of pee sprayed out like a broken faucet. It quickly soaked into the pad and pooled around his leg and bum soaking his lower half in pee. He wasn’t sure if his facial expression showed more shock or relief after holding his bladder for so long. Finally the stream came to a stop; it had managed to soak almost the entire length and width of the pad but thankfully it had prevented any from staining the carpet. Fred breathed a sigh of relief and tilted his head upright; suddenly aware his mother was still in the room and had witnessed the entire humiliating display. He saw a satisfied grin on her face, but that wasn’t the problem. No the issue was the phone in her hand she had used to record the whole thing.

After much protesting and complaining Fred’s mother finally deleted the video but not before she had sent a copy to her sister. She told him that his Auntie Julia had seen it but she had promised that she wouldn’t show anyone and had deleted the humiliating video of him already. To say he was relieved was an understatement. If his cousin Mary were to have seen it there would be no telling how she would have reacted. Especially since they both attended the same college he wouldn’t have put it past her to tell all his friends but thankfully it was gone for good.

PART II

It was now the weekend Fred had seen Mary at college and she gave no inclination that she knew about the incident. He had to tip toe carefully around the subject to avoid revealing that something humiliating had happened to him, in case she pressured his mother or hers into telling her. It was a massive relief especially since Mary and his Auntie Julia were now at his house for dinner. They had just finished eating the main course and were about to start desert when Fred excused himself to go to the bathroom. He made his way there and was about to close the door behind him when Mary suddenly appeared and pushed her way in.

“What are you doing? I have to use the bathroom.” Fred asked.

“But I thought you didn’t use the bathroom, don’t you use your pee pad?” Mary asked Fred.

Fred looked at her wide eyed; she had a sinister grin planted right across her face.

“I…I don’t know what you are talking about.” Fred stammered.

“Oh you don’t do you? Well maybe you will recognise this.”

Mary pulled out her phone and began to play the video that his mother and aunt both swore they deleted before anyone else saw.

“But, how did you-.”

“Oh it was luck really.” Mary said cutting Fred off. “I was transferring some photos off of mum’s phone; she has the better camera so I often use hers when I’m taking a new profile picture. When all of a sudden I hear a little ding, I would never normally read through mum’s messages but the start of the sentence popped up on the screen and I couldn’t resist.”

Mary paused to show Fred a screenshot she had taken. ‘Poor little Freddie couldn’t hold it, look at his expression when he uses his sisters pee pad!’ His mother’s message had read accompanied by some crying/laughing emojis.

“Of course once I saw that message I immediately watched the video and send that along with the screenshot to my phone. Then to clear any wrong doings I simply deleted the sent message from mum’s phone to mine. I had to wait for your mum to send another message through so it would come up as unread before I told mum that her phone was beeping. That’s why she believed me when I told her I had no idea what it said.”

Mary stood triumphantly, feeling like a detective after explaining how she had gotten away with it. Fred looked quite the opposite though as he stood their looking defeated and upset.

“Please don’t show anyone at college Mary, I’ll be the laughing stock of our year and I’ll never get a girlfriend.”

“To me it doesn’t look like you need a girlfriend. I think what you need is a mummy.” She said playfully squeezing his cheek.

“What can I do to make you delete that off your phone and keep it a secret?” Fred asked hopefully.

“Hmmmm, now that you mention it there is one thing you can do. If I had my own video of the incident well then that means I could delete this one. So how about we go to your sisters room and we can recreate the first video except this time I will catch the whole thing from start to finish. You need to go to the bathroom anyway so this works out perfectly.”

“That makes no sense at all, you’ll still have a video except this time it will be worse because it would look like I wanted to do it.” Fred said trying to reason with her.

“But this way you will have my word that I won’t tell a soul, it will just be between you and me.” Mary said as she rubbed his shoulder.

“No, it’s not happening; please just think of something else.” Fred said pulling her hand away. “I’m calling your bluff, if you show anyone what happened then you would get in so much trouble from our parents. You can tease me, do whatever, but just don’t show anyone.”

Fred pushed Mary out of the bathroom and shut the door. He finished his business then stepped out into the hall half expecting Mary to still be there. He made his way back to the dining room to finish his desert. Mary returned shortly after Fred did. She was probably waiting in my room to scare me or something he thought to himself. Once desert was finished Mary quickly offered to help Fred’s mother with the dishes, while he sat down on the lounge with his Auntie and Violet to decide on a film to watch. Eventually they settled on a romantic comedy that Fred wasn’t too thrilled about, but he wasn’t going to argue it. Just as they were about to start the film Mary and his mother re-entered the room.

“I just need to run the shops before they shut you can start the film without me.” His mother announced.

His Aunt Julia got up and stopped her at the door. From what Fred could see it looked like his mother showed her something on the phone which caused both ladies to laugh. His Aunt waved his mum off before shutting the door. Strange Fred thought to himself; he couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling that something was going on, especially after he turned to see Mary smiling at him. She was glaring so intently that it definitely made him suspicious. Eventually he put the matter out of his mind as he attempted to follow along with the sappy film.

PART III

Finally Fred’s mother arrived back home.

“Fred, can you please come with me for a moment.” She said as she re-entered the house, clutching a paper bag.

She probably just needs help putting something away he assumed. Fred followed her as she led him into his sister’s bedroom. Strange, why did she need his help in there he wondered. As he entered the room behind her he stopped dead in his tracks. The thing that had frozen him in place lay in the centre of the room. Someone had pissed on one of the disposable pads and left it in the same spot as the one he had used last week.

“I…Is this a joke.” He scoffed.

“You tell me? Mary went to the bathroom just after you did but you weren’t in there. After she finished she said that the light was left on in here and the door was open. She went to close it on her way back and saw that lying on the floor. She told me when we were cleaning up after dinner, she didn’t want to bring it up during desert and embarrass you.”

Fred stared wide eyed at his mother. There was no way she actually believed Marys lies was there.

“That’s not true at all, why would I do that, she’s lying to you. She saw the video before Aunt Julia deleted it and she was trying to set me up so she could embarrass me.”

“For starters, your aunt assured me that no one had seen the video, the message was unread when she clicked on it and she deleted it straight after. Second, so what you’re telling me is that your cousin would go as far as to pee on one herself in order to frame you. What exactly would she gain from that?” She said crossing her arms.

Fred tried to think of a way out of this mess. He could get her to look at Violets phone then she would see the video. But there was no way she would be that stupid to still have it on there. If he accused her of that and there was no video it would only make him look worse. There had to be something he could do. But as he stood there desperately trying to think of something all he could do was stammer, as his eyes started to get watery he sniffled.

“Shhhhhhh, there, there, I’m not mad at you I promise; there’s no need to be upset.” Fred’s mother said, wrapping her arms around to comfort him. “I didn’t realize you enjoyed using your pee pad so much. I’ve told you before you can always talk to me about these things. Clearly you wanted someone to find you had used it. Why else would you leave the light in the room on and have it lying out in the open. You knew one of us would find it and say something.”

Fred didn’t bother trying to argue with her, what was the point. Especially after seeing his reaction to the situation, no matter what he did she would never believe him over Mary.

“I have something that will cheer you up, but I want you to trust me ok?”

Mary brought Fred’s attention to the paper bag she still had clutched in one hand. She pulled out a large packet of what looked like adult diapers.

“I only got you the one bag to get started, but this should last you at least a few days and then you can come with me to pick out some more.”

“W…why would you buy me DIAPERS.” Fred yelled in disbelief.

“Because sweetie, now you can take your pee pad with you wherever you go! From now on you will always have one tightly wrapped around your waist. No more having to sneak off to your sister’s room to use one, you can just let go wherever and whenever you want. I made sure to get you the extra thick ones too; so these should hold a few of your wees, but make sure to tell me as soon as you have a messy, we wouldn’t want you getting diaper rash.”

Fred looked at his mother who was smiling warmly back at him. There was no malice or anger she really thought this is what he wanted. The embarrassment took over and he started bawling his eyes out.

“Awww, sweetie everything will be fine once we get you into a nice cosy diaper.” Fred’s mother cooed.

She took charge and removed Fred’s shirt, he offered no resistance as she continued. She removed his pants and underpants together once again in that same smooth motion. Fred was complacent as his mother gently laid him down onto his sister’s bed. His bottom came into contact with the soft padding of the diaper that she had placed under him. He closed his eyes and sobbed as he felt the cool cream being rubbed over his groin and behind.

He finally attempted a meek protest and tried to push her hands aside; but she just pulled his away while continuing to coo at him. She sprinkled a liberal amount of powder over his genitals and the open diaper before rubbing it in. Satisfied she pulled the front of the diaper over his stomach and began to attach the tapes. Fred started wiggling like a fussy toddler and kicked his legs around crying louder as he heard the diaper crinkling beneath him. A gentle slap to his thigh stopped his movements.

“Were almost done baby, I promise you will start to enjoy your diaper changes. You just have to learn to let go and not be ashamed. You’re my special little man and you can stay in diapers for as long as you live here if that’s what you want.” Mary said giving him an affectionate kiss on the forehead.

Tears continued to roll down Fred’s cheeks as she attached the final tape of his diaper, sealing him inside his padded prison. He saw movement and looked over her shoulder straight into Mary’s eyes as she stood there in the open doorway, silently taking a video with her phone. Undoubtedly she had been there the whole time and caught everything on film. It looked like she got her video after all, maybe if he played along and used his diapers like a good boy she wouldn’t show anyone. It was the best outcome he could hope for now, he thought to himself as Mary snuck away. After adjusting his diaper one last time his mother stood him up. She gave him a gentle pat on his crinkly bottom before taking his hand and leading him away to re-join the family, wearing nothing else but his soft cosy diaper.

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...

Good one shot but you left questions unanswered like what was Mary's motivation in wanting her own video of him using the pee pad and mentioning that he needed a mummy  not a girlfriend did she want to be a mother to him at college.

Are you going to do a sequel to this since he went from pee pads to diapers