LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice's Punishment

(So REALLY old story that got lost and I'm reposting. Be warned, of everything I've written this might be the 'messiest' and harshest.)

Alice sat nervously in the back of the car, a nauseating pit forming in her stomach. What the hell had she gotten herself into? Even now, she couldn’t believe she was going through with this.
She could remember how it happened. She stood in front of the judge, having been brought in after a series of minor offenses. Littering, public intoxication, fighting, a few petty thefts… Nothing really major, but it built up to a lot. Thankfully, thanks to her looks, she had managed to avoid many of the accusations. In a way, it angered her. She didn’t mind being attractive, but… she was really more cute then anything. Between large, innocent eyes, bright blond hair, a roundish face, and a short stature, it was hard to get people to take her seriously. Her street style clothes and rough attitude compensated somewhat. But when she was in the court, looking at the judge with the most pleading pout she could make, her looks helped.

So, instead of jail, this is where she found herself. She was to try a new, experimental program. She would be allowed to stay free most of the time as long as she went to weekly “disciplinary therapy.” The idea was to remove the pride some criminals gained from going to jail. Rather than using it too seem tough, they would be embarrassed by what happened. What that entailed was entirely up to the man running it for her, and he could decide to give her a harsher schedule if he choose. The stories she had heard from some of the previous indoctrinates were… weird, at best. They really could do next to anything.

The car pulled over, and a police officer helped her out. She was at a hotel. Well that was encouraging, surely he wouldn’t try anything too weird with people around.

She was lead into the lobby, crowded with travellers who longed at coffee tables and couches between the columns.  Some leaned over a central fountain where children were throwing coins and making wishes. Overall, it was beautiful. But all Alice could think of was which of the dozens of people around her was the man who would take charge of her. Surly it was no one at the cashiers, probably not the people admiring the trees and plants added as decoration, or anyone in one of the shops. She doubted it was one of the more foreign looking people, who were probably there on vacation.

The officer led her toward a coffee table where a man sat reading a newspaper and sipping his drink. He was tall with brown hair, a short beard and broad shoulders barely disguised by a long coat. He looked kind, but… Alice did not want to make him angry, not with those arms. The man waved the police officer away. He did not look up from the newspaper.

“So you are Alice, hmmm?” He spoke in a cold, gruff voice.,

“Uhh…. Yes sir.”

“Let’s see… two accounts of fighting, three  of graffiti, once of theft. A few more petty crimes. Quite the list here.”

“Yes sir.”

“Mhmmm. And you come to me because you think you can get out of jail time, right? But tell me, what the hell are you wearing?!” His voice rose in anger, a few people glanced over.

“What? I…” Alice looked down at her clothes. Skin tight, torn jeans, thong visible. A black tank top and several necklaces. She had to admit, not very impressive.

“You come to me dressed like that? Like some kind of slut?”

“WHAT!? NO!”

“Get over here! We will have to start early, I can see.”

To her shock, Alice felt herself get picked up right out of the air and pulled over the man’s knee. She tried to struggle, but he was far too strong. He pulled her jeans down to her ankles and tore off her underwear, throwing it away.

“What are you doing?!?” Alice squealed. The answer came a second later when the man’s huge hand landed with a loud SMACK against her bare bottom. Alice let out a squeak and tried to push away. Her efforts were futile, and it only earned her even harder smacks. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! His hand rose and fell over and over, and her bottom was soon bright red and burning. Worse of all, she could feel the dozens of eyes staring at her, laughing and tacking pictures. They all knew why it was happening, even if they didn’t know the details they knew about the program. Some, she was sure, even knew who she was. All together it was too much, and she started to cry as the smacks continued to rain down.

“Are you crying now? Already? And to think you tried to act tough.  Get up.” The man turned her over to sit her on his lap, making her jump up a bit as her bottom burned. “If you’re going to cry like a little girl I will treat you like one. Suck your thumb.”

“What? Why? Please don’t make me!” Alice pleaded.

“NOW! Unless you want another spanking!” the man replied, and Alice obeyed quickly. “You will keep that in there until I say so.”

He grabbed Alice by the hand and led her through the hotel with her pants around her ankles, bright red bottom on display, thumb in her mouth, and tears still fresh on her cheek. Her face burned almost as red as her backside. She looked down and avoided eyed contact with the crowds of laughing strangers, trying to hide as best as possible. The man took her to the elevator. He hit a button and a moment later took her into a crowded elevator. Alice pouted and then cried anew as everyone riding with her turned to stare at the girl sucking her thumb with her pants down. Mercifully, it was over quickly, and he lead her into the hallway towards a room and took her in.

It was a large sweet, seemingly set up for a family. There was a living room at the entrance followed by a spacious kitchen, a bathroom, and a bed room with two beds and a crib. The walls were turquoise and there was a huge flat screen tv. Clearly, the man had spent quite a bit of money to get it. Alice also noticed several cameras along the walls. Whatever he was planning to do to her, it would be filmed.
“Get down on the ground! And keep your thumb in your mouth” He ordered, and Alice obeyed, lying on her back as he rummaged through his bag. “For the rest of the night, you will do exactly as I say. You will only speak if I give you permission. And when you do, you will refer to me as Daddy.”

Alice looked at him confused. “Daddy? Why the hell would I call you that?”

He stopped what he was doing and glared at her. “As I was saying, any time you break a rule, you will immediately be punished. For example, you just took your thumb out of your mouth, talked without permission, and swore at me. Now what should we do about that?”

Alice immediately gulped and put her thumb back into her mouth, but it was too late. The man reached into his bag and took something out. He grabbed her by the jaw and shoved it into her mouth, moving it back and forth. A horrible, bitter taste filled her mouth, and she could feel bubbles forming. She realized that it was soap and tried to spit it out, but could not due to the force of his hands. Soon he stopped, but keep the bar in, allowing her mouth to continue filling with suds.

“Alright, I am going to dress you properly, then give you another spanking. If you can keep it in until then, I will take the soap out. If you drop the bar, we begin again with the spanking. Understood?”
Alice starred at him wide eyed, but dared not argue. She tried to ignore the taste in her mouth as the man- Daddy, she guessed- reached into his bag and took out a plastic package. He tore it open and took out a white object. He unfolded it and lay it underneath her hips. To her horror, Alice realized it was a diaper. She tried to shout out protests, but they were muffled by the bar of soap in her mouth and were ignored. She shook her head violently and try to push his hands away. In response, the man grabbed both her wrists and bound them behind her back, then smacked her bottom sharply again. That effectively silenced all protests as the man continued to diaper her, first covering her with powder then taping the humiliating garment to her hips. She looked down at it. It all white except for lines of pink rabbits dancing along it between the word “baby” written over and over. It was hot, itchy, and thick enough to force her legs apart. The man then pulled her into a sitting position, making her diaper crinkle loudly beneath her. He took off her shirt and replaced it with a yellow one with rubber duckies and smiling faces drawn on it. He then tied her hair into pigtails.

She looked down in despair at her outfit, then looked at her daddy pleadingly. Seeing her pouting up at him, he said “Don’t look like that. Given what you were wearing before, you clearly can’t be responsible enough to pick your own clothes. You try to seem all mature and tough, but end up acting like a child. This is far more appropriate for you. Anyway, I have the right to dress you however I choose. Now get up, it’s time for your spanking.”

Alice screamed through the soap, but did not struggle. She knew what that would get her. Once again, she found herself pulled over the man’s lap. Instantly, the soap began to slide out of her mouth. With her hands tied behind her back, the only way to keep the slippery object  in was to continuously suck on it and clench with her teach, making the taste a hundred times worse. She supposed this was the point, and found herself having to swallow suds before the first blow even landed. When it did come, it made her jump up and squeal, almost dropping the soap again. He continued to spank her already sore bottom, his hand landing with a loud SMACK! against the plastic and padding of her diaper. She was at least a bit grateful for the extra cushioning. Not that it did that much, and after about fifteen spanks she was screaming again.
Finally the man let up, and sat her on his lap. “You kept the soap in. Good baby!” He removed the bar and replaced it with a pink pacifier. Not wanting to get in trouble again, Alice sucked on the pacifier glumly. He untied her hands. “Now you will keep that pacifier in your mouth unless I tell you to take it out. If you try to spit it out, I will find something much worse for you to have in your mouth. Understood?” She nodded, terrified of what that could entail. “Good girl. Now its supper time!”

He picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. He opened a closet and took out a piece of folded furniture, which Alice quickly realized was a bright pink high chair. He unfolded it and sat her down. He pulled the tray in front of her, locking it in place. Alice found this effectively confined her in the childish seat. She accepted her fate, blushed, put her elbows on the tray and set her face sadly into her hands as the man prepared her food.

First, he took out containers of mush, each a different colour. Alice saw “Peas”, “Onions”, “Broccoli” and “Tomato” on a few of them, and couldn’t make out the others. She guessed whatever was there wouldn’t taste very good. Daddy mixed several containers of the mush into a blender, following it up with what looked like oatmeal, and finally a few drops from a green bottle. Alice tried to ask what it was but found it almost impossible to speak with the pacifier filling her mouth. He blended the substances together, forming an unappealing, brownish goo which he poured into a bowl. He then took out an oversized baby bottle, put powdered formula milk into it, mixed it with water and put more drops from the green bottle into it. He picked up both the objects and placed them in front of her.
Alice was terrified. Surely he didn’t expect her to eat that! She had to say something. “Please don’t Daddy! At least tell me what that stuff you mixed in it was! What if I’m allergic?” In her panic, she didn’t notice the pacifier dropping from her mouth to the floor.

The man looked at her calmly. “You, sweetie, are a baby. You aren’t supposed to talk like that. And you will eat whatever I give you. The stuff from the green bottle was a powerful laxative, to help you fill your diapers. And I promise you aren’t allergic.” Alice gasped. Did he really expect her to use her diapers like that? The man continued. “As for the rule about the pacifier, I will let it slide for now, since I need to feed you anyway. But if it happens again, you can expect the punishment to be that much worse.”

Alice pouted, but was relieved she wasn’t being punished. The man picked up a spoon, scooped up the slimy mixture, and shoved some into her mouth. It was horrible, even worse than the soap. It was even worse because Alice knew that, with the laxative mixed in, it was only a matter of time before every bite found its way through her system and into her diaper. The thought almost brought her to tears. As it was, she sniffled and gagged as she chocked down spoonful after spoonful of the awful food. She blushed, humiliated at being fed from a high chair like an infant. Next she was bottle feed the formula, which was humiliating but at least cleared the taste from her mouth. When she was done, she stared at the man with tears in her eyes.

He unlocked the table on the high chair, picked her up and sat her on the ground in the bed room, in front of the crib which Alice realized was probably intended for her. He placed a series of toys around her: stuffed animals, blocks, rattles, all things one would expect a baby to play with. “Alright listen baby girl. As you probably noticed, you are being filmed.” He pointed out the cameras Alice noticed earlier. “I want a few films of you playing happily like a baby before you mess your diapers. Try to enjoy yourself and look as childish as possible, and look surprised when you fill your diapers for the camera. This is a test of your obedience, so the better you act now the better I will treat you latter.”

Alice watched him leave into the next room, and sat for a moment unsure of what to do. Remembering his warning, Alice picked up some of the stuffed animals and made them run along the ground, trying to think of how a baby might play with them. Soon she was enjoying herself, giggling and cooing as she played with her toys. A bright smile formed under her pacifier, which she sucked on happily and without noticing.
Soon a feeling in her gut brought her back to reality. The laxatives really did work quickly. Her stomach rumbled, and she realized she would soon mess herself, whether she wanted to or not. The thought of it was horrifying. After everything she had done, how could she allow herself to use diapers like a child? What if people found out? She stared at the open bathroom door, and the hallway to where the man had gone. For all she knew, he was asleep. There was already enough on the cameras to ruin her reputation for years, willingly messing her diapers would make it even worse. She at least had to try something.

She glanced again at the hallway, then began to crawl quietly toward the bathroom door. She stopped, and looked around again, listening. The man made no noise. She stood up on her feet and tip toed toward the bathroom.

“Going somewhere?” she heard his voice behind her. She screamed, then stood in place, frozen in fright.

“Planning to use the bathroom eh? Thinking I wouldn’t notice?” The man grabbed her by the wrist, turned her around, and opened up the back of her diaper. “As I though, completely clean. The only way that could happen is if you were deliberately trying not to mess. Is that what a baby would do? Well, is it?” Wide eyed, Alice shook her head. “That’s what I thought too. I’m afraid you need to be punished again sweetie. Spanking alone doesn’t seem to be cutting it, so we will try something different.”

Alice, so terrified she was almost nauseous, felt herself get picked up and laid down on the ground. The man took out her pacifier and taped her mouth shut. Next, he grabbed her ankles, pulled them towards her face, and taped them behind her head. She found herself forced into a human basket, extremely uncomfortable and a painful strain forming in her legs. The extra pressure on her stomach brought her closer and closer to messing her diapers right in front of him. With her padded rear in the air and only inches from her face, there was no way she could hide it, and the smell would be horrifyingly close to her face.
The man walked away for a second and returned with a camera and a paddle. He fixed the camera directly at her exposed bottom. “Alright, first of all, you will stay in that position for the next hour and a half. Also, I figured you did this because you didn’t want anyone to be able to see you mess yourself. Therefore, you are going to do just that right in front of the camera. And to help encourage you, I will paddle you until I am satisfied you filled your diaper properly.”

Alice began to scream immediately, but the sound was muffled by the tape. SMACK! The paddle stung even more than his hand had. SMACK! With her bottom already sore, the pain was unbearable. SMACK! But how could she use the diaper like that? SMACK! With her mouth taped and her nose so close to the diaper, the smell would be horrible and unavoidable. SMACK! Could she last an hour and a half like that? SMACK! Crying loudly now, Alice thought furiously as she struggled to hold in her mess. SMACK! Part of her just wanted the spanking to end and the pressure out of her gut, another part was horrified at the prospect of being in a messy diaper. Which she herself had messed. On camera.

Resigned to her fate and with tears running down her cheeks, Alice relaxed and instantly felt her bowels void themselves into her diaper with a loud brraaaapppp. The infantile garment quickly filled up with hot, slimy mush, and the smell filled her nostrils, making her gag. It was even worse then she thought! And it kept coming, pouring out loudly into her diaper. She even felt herself wet uncontrollably at the same time. The man kept paddling her, as if he hadn’t noticed the loud noise, her diaper inflating and turning brown, or the strong smell. His paddle mushed her mess around, spreading it all over, leaving the inside of her diaper even more uncomfortable. Finally he stopped just as the last of the mess found its way into her diaper. Alice was soaked with sweat and tears, and her diaper was soaked through with what had been her supper.
The man pushed her, still tied up, into a closet which she could barely fit into. He moved the camera and again trained it on her. “Alright, I really don’t want to have to smell that for the next hour and a half. It’s your punishment; I don’t need to suffer as well. So you will stay locked up in here until I come get you. Enjoy your messy diaper.”

He closed the door, leaving her in darkness. With no ventilation, the smell got worse and worse. As her bent over position and taped mouth made it hard to breath, she was forced to inhale deeply through her nose. As the smell got more and more unbearable, the pain in her legs from being tied behind her head and the itch on her bottom from the mess in her diaper did the same. Worse yet, she soon realized the laxative hadn’t quite finished its work, and she felt herself mess twice more while in the closet. She was certain the diaper couldn’t take any more without bursting. Silently, she vowed never to break a single rule again. Not if this was what would happen.

She lost track of time. It seemed to take days, confined sweating with the smell. Just when she thought her Daddy had forgotten about her, she saw the closet door open.

“WHEW! You really did a number on that diaper, didn’t you sweetie! That’s quite the smell.” He waved his hand mockingly in front of his nose, knowing she had been confined with the stench the entire time. “Now does the baby want a change?”

Alice nodded. The man untied her, and untapped her mouth, putting the pacifier back in its place. He lay her on the bathroom floor and untapped the diaper. Alice pouted again, realizing she was about to get a diaper change from a stranger on camera. At her age! The man took his time cleaning her with baby wipes, the entire time making a show of plugging his nose and commenting on the smell. Just as she assumed he was going to tape her into another diaper, he picked her up and pulled her bent over on the counter by the sink, taping her wrists and ankles in place. He then took out a bottle which he filled with warm water. She looked at him questioningly.

Seeing her glance, he explained what he was doing. “Since you were so reluctant to mess yourself that I had to force you, I am giving you a chance to do it more willingly. First, you are going to get an enema. Then I will put suppositories into you, followed by a plug. When you can’t bear it anymore, you will beg me to diaper you, treat you like a baby, and let you mess yourself on the camera. Understood?” He removed the pacifier so she could answer.

“Nooo! Please don’t do this! I’ll be good! Please!” Her please went ignored as he shoved a pipe into her bottom. She felt her bowels fill with water. The pressure was even worse than the laxatives! The pain built until she was certain she would burst, the continued ever further. Next she felt him shove pills in after the water, and finally a plug. He untapped her, took out a pink pull up, and put it on her. He followed this with a frilly yellow dress. It was too short to cover her thighs and had a smiling sun on it. It looked disturbingly like something a four year old would wear.

“Since you rejected being a baby, I’ll let you try to be a toddler. As soon as you’re ready to go back to your diapers, come and tell me. Oh, and since you don’t have a pacifier I expect you to suck your thumb. Try to look cute for the camera.” He left her in the bed room again, surrounded by toys and with a cartoon running on the television.

Alice looked around, and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The dress, combined with her already youthful look, the pigtails, and the thumb in her mouth really did make her look like a toddler. Or at least a little girl, waiting for her daddy to take her to kindergarten or preschool.  At least it was better than the diapers.

She sat on the ground and glumly watched the cartoon Daddy left on the television. She felt a huge cramp in her stomach. The enema was bad enough, and the suppositories combined with it to make an unholy mixture barely kept in by the plug. She knew, in the back of her mind, that it was only a matter of time before she was desperately begging, on camera, to be a diapered dependent little baby. She shut the thought out of her mind and tried to concentrate on the cartoon, a musical show with little animals.

Suddenly another cramp hit. Desperate, she called out to her Daddy. “PLEASE! Take it out of me! I’m ready!”

The man walked over. “Are you telling me you want to go back into diapers?”

“YES! Please”

The man put his fingers under his chin and pondered. “Hmmm… No, I don’t think so.” Alice gaped at him in shock. “I don’t think you want it enough. Wait a bit, and try again, then maybe I’ll let you be a baby.”
Alice, shocked and dumbfounded, watched the man walk away, leaving her again with the cartoons and toys. At first, she was angry, and through the toys around her in a fit. Then she realized she just looked like a kid on camera, and sat down on the bed pouting. She watched the cartoon as the cramps built and built. Finally she could take it no more. She had to get him to help her! But how could she convince him?
After some pondering, she guessed she knew what she needed to do. He wanted her to be humiliated, she needed to do it to herself. She swallowed her pride, got down on all fours, and began to crawl. She made sure her skirt came up and revealed her pull up, childish as it was. She turned her rear toward a camera and swayed it as she crawled, stopping momentarily to suck on her thumb. She crawled into the next room and stopped in front of the man.

“Pwease Daddy,” she said, in as cute a voice as possible. “I want my diapies back and to be a baby. I need diapies. I wanna messy diaper! I can’t be a big giwl.” It was imperfect, but she hoped it had the right effect.
The man seemed happy with that. “Really? You really want to be treated like a baby that badly?” She nodded. “Alright then,” he said, taking off her dress. He handed her a diaper, powder, and a pacifier. “Diaper yourself, if that is what you want.”

This surprised Alice. She hadn’t expected to do it herself. She realized it would look like she was willingly putting it on, as if she really wanted it. Resigned to her fate, she sat on the bed. Making sure every movement was seen by the camera, she powdered and pulled the diaper up between her legs. She taped it on snugly, trying her best to smile at the man and the camera as she did. Finally she popped the pacifier in her mouth.
“Good baby! If you really want to be in stinky diapers, I’ll let you.” He turned her around and bent her over slightly, holding her in place with her diapered butt facing the camera. He reached into the back of her diaper and removed the plug.

Alice pushed as hard as she could, and her diaper quickly filled up once again. Because of the enema, the mess was much more liquidly, and it came out quickly and loudly. It quickly soaked her entire diaper, turning it brown. Alice turned back to look as her diaper expanded behind her. She pouted, having humiliated herself this way for the second time that night. The man stood behind her when she was finished, mushing and patting her diaper for a few minutes.  Alice squeezed her eyes shut and pretended it wasn’t happening.

To her surprise, the man made no move to change her. Instead, he took out a role of tape and  wrapped it around the waist of the diaper. Then he pulled up a pair of clear plastic panties, which he secured in place with a small lock. He then dressed her in pink footed pajamas, complete with a flap behind her for checking messy diapers. He untied her hair.
“Alright there baby, its your bedtime.” He said, patting her rear.

“WHAT!” Alice said angrily, spitting out her pacifier. “You can’t send me to bed like this! You need to change me! You can’t…” Alice was cut off as he roughly picked her up by the shoulders.

“HOW DARE YOU TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME! Have you learned nothing? You don’t get to make demands. And I already warned you about the pacifier!” Alice squealed in terror, realizing what she had done. “Wait her, I can see we are not done. I told you if you didn’t want the pacifier, I’ll get something worse.”

The man sat her down on the ground, messy diaper squishing underneath her. He returned a minute later with a white, yellow and brown object. Alice realized after a minute it was the diaper she had used earlier. What was that for? No… Surely he didn’t mean too…

In answer to her silent question, the man spoke harshly. “Open your mouth,” he demanded. Terrified and disgusted at the thought, Alice refused and locked her jaw shut. Using his strong hands, he grabbed her jaw and forced it open. He shoved the diaper into her mouth and taped it in place. Thankfully, he had wrapped the diaper around itself and none of it leaked out into her mouth. However, the smell was even more horrible and unavoidable than ever before, and it kept her aching jaw stretched out. She could even taste it through the cloth and plastic. She tried to grab at it, but the man took both her hands and put them into thick mittens which matched her pink pajamas. Her hands now useless, she realized that there was nothing to do and she was trapped inside her humiliating clothes, diaper, with her disgusting gag.

He picked her up over his shoulder and carried her to the next room. She whimpered quietly through the gag. He lay her in the crib, pulled a top over it, and locked it in place. He then turned out the lights and left.
Alice lay crying in the crib. It was still early, and she knew she would be there for a long time. There was nothing she could do. Her hands were useless, and even moving was difficult between the tight pajamas and the thick diaper. She dared not move too much lest she disturb her gag, making it even worse. She tried desperately for sleep, but it was slow in coming.

The next day she felt herself being picked up out of the crib by the man. He set her on her feet and removed her gag. Thankful for fresh, clean smelling air, she inhaled deeply. Though she could smell the diaper around her waist, it was better than the night before.

The man undid her pajamas and took them off. Then he pulled another shirt over her head, a green one with a teddy bear and “I need my Pampers” written in rainbow colours along the front. He put her hair back into their pigtails. Once again, he did nothing to remove the diaper, and it was left locked in place. Alice stared at him in confusion. She had assumed, since she was too leave in the morning, she would be allowed to dress in her normal clothes. Of course, this was not the case.

“All right, I have assed your case and determined the best course of action. First of all, you will return here every Friday until I say.” Alice tried to protest, but he continued and stuck a pacifier in her mouth. “You will be diapered at all times, even when at home. I already discussed this with your roommate and sent her the materials.” Alice grimaced, she had never gotten along with her roommate. “She will act as your babysitter, changing you and punishing you when she sees fit. Any argument, and she will contact me. I can always show up more if it is needed.” Alice gulped at the thought. “Oh, and one more thing. Come here.”
He took her by the hand and led her to a computer on the bed. To her horror, she realized it was open to her face book page. In place of her normal profile picture was one of her in a diaper and t shirt, sucking on a pacifier. A quick tour through the pages reveled more and more images from the night before, each with dozens of comments raging from “Cute!” and “hahaha you deserve it” to “what the hell is wrong with you?” A disturbingly large number asked if they could change her diapers.

The man continued. “Your password was easy enough to find. Really? AlicelovesJB? It’s like a crime on its own. I switched it to something more appropriate, and from now on you will only post with my permission. The images I posted now are only the tip of the iceberg. You ever try anything again, and I will put up the video of you begging to be diapered, not to mention your diaper changes and spankings, all over your page. From there, it’s only a matter of time before they are on youtube. Understood?”

Alice nodded in horror. To show he was serious, the man showed her a video he had edited. It began with her begging and diapering herself, followed by her messing and getting changed. To anyone watching it, it seemed like she had wanted to do everything from the start. If that got out… Well, her tough reputation was devastated as it was.

“Alright then, it’s time for you to go home. Don’t drop the pacifier; I made sure people would be watching for you. I sent the key to your plastic pants to your roommate. She  will change and feed you at home if she feels like it. I want you to walk along the main roads, and don’t think of calling a cab. Not that they would pick you up smelling like that anyway.” He led her out the door and locked it behind her.

Alice stared for a moment at the door, than began the long walk home. It was normally a twenty minute walk, and with her outfit, it was going to be unbearable. Her diaper was still clearly visible, and clearly used. Even if someone didn’t notice the brown stain at the back, the smell was far too strong to ignore. The t-shirt wasn’t helping much either. She suckled on her pacifier glumly as she walked, tears once again forming in her eyes. She could only imagine the jeers and laughter she would get. She had to admit, it was an effective punishment. She certainly wouldn’t break the law again.

• Like 2

I was hoping to see this story here! It's one of my favorites! I really enjoy seeing how far someone is willing to take this sort of thing. It tends to make me feel a little less guilty about being an overgrown baby myself, tee hee!

Looking forward to more!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I was hoping to see this story here! It's one of my favorites! I really enjoy seeing how far someone is willing to take this sort of thing. It tends to make me feel a little less guilty about being an overgrown baby myself, tee hee!

Looking forward to more!

Yes its fun to see, and this is probably the furthest I've ever taken it lol. Glad you like it! :) More will come soon, especially since its all been written.

The elevator began descending. Alice closed her eyes, hoping somehow the ride would last forever. Of course, this was impossible, and as the bell ringed to single the bottom floor Alice felt a gulp forming in her throat. This would be a long walk back.

The door opened. Alice stood for a moment in the doorway praying something would change. Once again, reality stayed in place. The lobby was full of people making their way from their rooms to offices or cars. People were walking between shops across the cafes and restaurants that made up the bottom floor of the hotel. Already, without even stepping out, and well out of smelling range of anyone there, Alice was attracting stares, photos, and laughter.

She walked out into the lobby. The thick, messy diaper around her waist forced her to waddle. From the front, the yellow stains underneath the pink rabbits and ``baby`` lettering proved the diaper wasn`t just for show. As soon as she past people, the lumpy brown behind humiliated her further. Even worse, the smell of the diaper constantly surrounded her. She knew she would be gagging if she wasn`t used to it, and she saw more than a few people around her do the same. There was very little she could do about it, given the lock on her plastic pants. The green shirt she had over it did little to cover the padding, and added to her humiliation by saying “I need my pampers” across her chest. Even her hair was tied in childish pigtails, and her feet were in mary jane shoes with knee high socks. Though she hated to admit it to herself, the pacifier in her mouth did offer some comfort. However, as it seemed to anyone watching she was sucking on it on her own accord, it proved that she wanted to be in that outfit. Without it, some might assume she was somehow being forced. Overall, there could not have been a more embarrassing outfit to walk down a main street in.

She exited the hotel into the gasoline filled air of the street outside. At least here the smell of her diapers was less obvious. It was about a twenty minute walk home on a good day. With thick padding and mess inside her diaper forcing her to waddle, it would probably take closer to thirty or thirty five minutes, if she wasn’t stopped. She reminded herself that the bus and taxis were off limits unless she wanted another spanking.

She walked as quickly as she could, trying to avoid attention. She would duck behind busses and avoid groups of people, hoping no one would notice her. Of course, she still heard the occasional laughter, eww, or snap of a camera, but it was better than nothing. However, it was making her take longer than expected. She gritted her teeth.

New strategy. Instead of hiding, she simply began to run back. This turned out to be a huge mistake. Between the mary jane shoes and the thick padding the best she could manage was an awkward shuffle that only served to attract more attention to herself. Even worse, the mush in her diaper began spreading around even more. It slathered all over the inside of her diaper, slushing loudly as she ran. On top of it, the motion of running served to mix up the remaining laxative inside of her, and a sudden cramp hit her as her bowels demanded release.
Finally she stopped, bending over and panting to catch her breath.

“Well well well, what do we have here?” said a voice above her. Alice instantly recognized it.

Letting out an involuntary eep, Alice tried to stand up. A hand immediately went to her back, forcing her to stay in the bent over position.
“It looks like a baby girl bent over for a spanking,” Said another voice.

“Careful! I wouldn’t stand there too long if I was you. That smell is bad enough from here, and I bet she has more to coming out soon,” added a third.

Alice moaned. With her gut feeling as it was, the voice was probably right. Worst of all, that voice belonged to Mark, her ex-boyfriend. Each of those voices belonged to a member of her gang, the Street Stalkers. She looked up. At least a dozen faces surrounded her, members of the gang she had basically owned a week ago. Where they once regarded her with fear and respect, now she only saw amusement in their eyes.

“Yes, she definitely made good use of those diapers! Pee-yew!”

“Haha its so much more fitting then what she usually wears. You look good in those diapers Alice. Really cute.”

“We saw your videos online,” Mark said “and had a bit of a re-election. Turns out you no longer run this gang. Now your more of our baby mascot. You can still come around if you want, to serve us drinks, clean the coats, and get spanked if you misbehave. Maybe someone will even change your diapers if they are feeling nice.”

Alice moaned through her paci.  Cleaning coats was a job usually reserved for new entries to the gang, people who were still trying to be initiated. Alice assumed that, should she ever return, she would be even below that. To go from a position of authority to lowest of the low was… horrible.

To her surprise, Mark picked her up and sat her on his knee on a nearby bench, messy diaper squishing loudly underneath her. He took out a baby bottle of milk she assumed he had bought just for her, took the pacifier out of her mouth, and brought the bottle to her lips. Humiliated but not wanting any trouble, Alice swallowed her pride and began to drink as tears rolled down her cheeks. He really did just think of her as a baby now. Worse yet, she recognized the taste of the same laxative she had been fed the night before. Combined with what she already had… she wouldn’t last long. She hoped this ordeal would be over soon.

However, it was not to be. “There’s a good baby, drink up! Good girl!” Mark said as the other members laughed at her obedience.  She drank quickly and was soon finished. Mark replaces the pacifier as he continued speaking “however, more than a few of us had problems with the way you ran out group. So, we decided, what a perfect opportunity to get some justice. Bruce?”

Alice looked up in horror. What had they planned? She saw Bruce walking toward her. Six foot five and essentially made out of muscle, he was a frightening sight. However, he wasn’t very smart, and Alice had always kept him in the lower rungs of the group, essentially acting as a bouncer. He definitely had reasons to be mad at her.

Bruce picked Alice up easily in his arms and threw her, bent over with messy diaper in the air, over his shoulder. Alice didn’t bother fighting back, even if she could escape his muscles there were a dozen others around her. He carried her to a large wooden garbage can with a lid over the top, meant for public use. He through her over it, legs hanging off and rear end facing the street. Alice whimpered, she knew what was coming. Idly she wondered if the smell of garbage was better or worse than her own diaper. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited.

The first spank landed with a  loud thud and squish against her diaper. Alice gasped, he was MUCH stronger than her daddy from the night before. The second one came soon after, followed by a third and a forth. Soon Alice was wailing and crying as he peppered her backside with blows. The spanking also served to mush the mess in her diapers around further, spreading it around to the front. More and more of the smell escaped, and mixed with the odour of the garbage underneath her, making her gag again.

After around fifteen minutes the smacks slowed, and finally stopped. She turned to see Bruce backing up. She let out a sigh of relief. Then she noticed the line. Every member of the gang she had wronged was behind her, waiting for their chance to get at her smelly, padded rear. The entire thing was being filmed, not just by the gang (who she was sure would be showing it at all meetings from then on) but by bystanders around her. Many passed and stared in shock,  but they recognized the gang if not her by herself, and knew to avoid them. Some took the opportunity to laugh at the former queen of the streets get humiliated.Worse yet, the pain of the spanking, combined with being bent over with the edge of the garbage can in her gut, made it harder and harder to hold back her bowels.
For what seemed like hours, men and women who used to work for her in fear spanked her diapered bottom. They called her “baby” and “stinky butt”, and commented on how such a potty pants diaper girl ever thought she could lead a gang. Even some non-members, who she assumed were victims of her petty crimes or simply wanted to have some fun, volunteered to spank her.

Meanwhile, each smack brought her closer and closer to messing. She let out several loud, involuntarily farts, causing laughter all around her. She gritted her teeth on the pacifier and prayed she'd be able to hold it in. Just a bit longer... However, during a particularly hard spanking, she felt liquid mush pouring out of her behind. The spanker realized what was happening, stooped, and backed up so everyone could see. With all eyes drawn to her behind, she let out a loud BRRAAAPPPT and messed her diaper even further.

"Pew Yew! As if your diapers weren't stinky enough!"

"Again? You must really need those!"

"EWWWWWW! I don't know how you ever got out of pampers! I don't think you ever will again!"

Alice could only cry and suck glumly on her pacifier as the comments came at her from all around. She continued messing herself for a few minutes. When it was all over, the spanking started anew.

Eventually, it was all over. The gang said their goodbyes and left her crying on the garbage can, with the stained brown padding on her diaper still facing the street. After crying for a few minutes, Alice realized she was only making it worse, and good up. She continued, still crying, down the street. At this point, she didn’t even care who saw her or who took pictures, she just wanted to get home. She waddles glumly down the road.

Soon, she arrived at her home. Still humiliated, and dreading meeting her housemate but desperate to get inside, she almost collapsed on the ground. Then she saw her housemate standing, hands on her hips, in front of the door.

Ellen, her tall and brown haired roommate, had always disliked her. They had agreed to share the house to split the rent, but Alice had often ‘forgotten’ to pay or simply refused. Ellen had been too afraid to say anything. Her generally girly and bubbly attitude, combined with the fear, had made her a perfect target for Alice’s taunting. Alice could see in her eyes that that fear was now gone.
“Well it looks like the baby finally came home. A fair bit longer than I expected, but no matter. We have much to discuss.”

Alice knew she was in for it, but something still made her try to fight back.She gathered her courage and stood as proudly as she could. She knew it must be ridiculous, glaring while in an “I love pampers” t shirt and messy diaper, but she did her best to look intimidating. “Now you listen Ellen, I still have my gan…”

She was cut off by Ellen’s laughter. “Really? Want to tell them that? Based on the comments on your facebook, not to mention the video they posted, that isn’t going to happen. Besides, I have the law on my side.” Alice gulped, realizing what she meant. “Now, come with me, I have much to show you.”

She took Alice by the hand and led her up the stairs. She led her into her bedroom, or what had once been her bedroom. Now, it was more like a nursery.

“Isn’t it great what the law and a few workers can do in a night? Pink walls, a nice crib with locking sides and lid, changing table, TONS of diapers, and looks !” She opened the closet, once filled with leather coats and torn jeans “the CUTEST outfits you’ve ever seen! I didn’t even know they made them like this, but that guy from the justice department had tons of them!”

Alice stared in horror at the array in front of her. Cutesy dresses, onesies, footed outfits, overalls, and small t shirts each in a nauseatingly bright shade of pink, baby blue or a pastel colour were lined up before her. Everyone had its own humiliating pictures or slogan, commenting on stinky diapers or how she was a “little princess.” Her cubored was covered with ribbons, pacifiers, and bonnets, and was surrounded by babyish booties and mary jane shoes. Though she was afraid of what she would see, she forced herself to open the underwear drawer. As expected, her thongs and panties were replaced with piles of thick diapers.

“And there’s plenty more where those came from! Anything I want, cloth, disposable, plastic pants… oh, and some have  the CUTEST prints! You’re going to look adorable! Not that you’ll have any say in what you wear of course, or when you’ll get changed, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure you look good. Now, about what I was going to tell you. You are under my ‘protection.’ If you ever cause too many problems, I can always call 911, and the police will come to see what the issue is. If that happens, you can expect to see much more of your ‘daddy.’ But I don’t think that will be necessary, eh? He gave me plenty of paddles, ropes, and enema bottles if you get out of hand, or if I just want to have some fun. I’ll feed you baby food and oatmeal every meal from your high chair, and change you when I feel like it. Now, I can tell from that odour that you already made good use of your pampers. “She turned Alice over and patted her behind to be sure. Alice could only whimper and sulk as she did. “But I think you will be fine without a change for now. We have a few people coming over for a party later, and you are our…. Guest of honour. Not that you will find it very honourable, most of them just want to spank you and see you in different outfits. But I think a few would appreciate seeing you in messy diapers, and maybe a public change somewhere will be a fun activity.” Ellen continued on and on as she usually did, ranting quickly in a high voice. Alice barely listened any more. Party? Could this really get worse? She seemed condemned to constant humiliation and painful spankings, and now and entire party was formed around humiliating her. She knew she was supposed to be an example to other gang members who broke the law, but this was… unbearable. She should have just gone to prison.

Alice sat down on the ground, feeling the mess mush against her but not even caring, put her head in her hands and sulked. This was going to be a LONG summer.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, babytom2 said:

A few spelling mistakes,but a fine story.

Thanks! And yes the spelling and editing wasn't great on this one, its an older story.

(Of course my newer ones aren't much better :P) "I used to make a lot of spelling mistakes. I still do, but I used to too."

Alice pouted as she sat in the playpen. She squirmed in her full diaper, trying to ignore the itch as the mess caked her bottom.

“You better be playing with your toys when I come and che-eck!” came a sing-song voice from the kitchen. Ellen had set her in the playpen, surrounded by infantile toys, as she waited for guests to arrive. Alice shuddered. Guests. While she was in diapers. This was going to be a nightmare.

Sighing, she turned her attention to the toys around her. There were a few stuffed animals, a truck or two, some lettered blocks, rattles, plastic rings… anything you’d expect for an infant. She picked up some blocks and made them into a tower, then used a small toy fire truck to knock it over. Perhaps she could at least take some of her anger out.

The doorbell rang. Alice squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to know who was coming through to add to her humiliation.

She heard voices coming from the front door. Ellen was speaking to a group of women. Finnally a voice she recognized, Ellen’s friend Samantha, spoke up loudly. “Well enough of that! Where is the little girl?” The other voices followed, agreeing they wanted to see her.

Alice froze. They were coming her way. Already she was blushing, horrified at the thought of being seen yet again.

“Awww, would you look at that? She looks so cute! And she was pwaing with her widdle bwoks!”  

“Ewww! Look! She filled her diaper! She stinks! I don’t want to go near her!”

Samantha spoke again. “Hey, you can’t complain when a baby messes her diaper! That’s what they are there for! Come here little one.” She bent over and picked up Alice, resting a hand under her diaper and mushing it around. She then sat down on a nearby couch, resting Alice on her lap with a squish. “But you are a stinky little girl, aren’t you? Hey? Who’s a tinky widdle giwl? Who’s a tinky baby?” She began to tickle Alice, forcing her to laugh. To her shame, she realized anyone would assume she was laughing at the baby voice.
“Huh? Who’s a tinky baby? I’m not going to stop tickling till I get my answer! Who’s a widdle baby wit a messy diapie?” She kept tickling Alice harder and harder.

Alice closed her eyes and tried, unsuccessfully, to refrain from laughing. She knew the Samantha wouldn’t stop until she admitted to the humiliating truth, but the idea of putting it into words was horrifying to her. It was clear she was in diapers, and that she had used them, and by now any number of people had seen her in the humiliating outfits…. But actually admitting to her new status just seemed a step to far.

The tickling continued. Samantha also began to bounce her knee up and done, mushing Alice’s own messy diaper over and over. Her position was getting more and more uncomfortable. Finally, she blurted out “I am! I am a stinky baby!”

“Oh, is that right? And why are you a stinky baby?”

“Because I used my diaper!”

“And why are you in diapers? Tell us how much you love them, and how much you love to mess. And speak properly, like a baby”

Alice whimpered but continued. “I…I wear diapies cause I is a widdle baby! And I wuv them a wot! I wove my messy diapies!” Alice shouted, on the edge of tears.

“Good baby,” Samantha said. She stopped tickling, and Alice breathed a sigh of relief. Samantha turned Alice around to face the circle of grinning women, then began bouncing her knee again. Alice grimaced as her mess was constantly squished against her.

“So, what are we going to do with our baby?” one of the other women, named Sarah, asked.

Ellen replied. “Well, first we are going to wait until a few more people show up.” Alice groaned at that. “Then I thought we would have her modal some outfits for us and decide which makes her look the cutest. Then we will take turns feeding her and see how much she can take. We will change her diapers as a group, and tuck her into her crib for an early bedtime. Also, of course, we will remember to give her lots of spankings and punishments if she is ever naughty. For now, why don’t we give the baby her bottle? Who wants to feed her?”

“Oh I do! I do!” each of the women shouted, almost in unison. They began to argue over who got to feed Alice.

“Don’t worry; there are plenty of bottles to go around. We will each get a change.”

Alice watched as Ellen walked into the kitchen and returned with a tray full of plastic baby bottles, each filled with milk or juice. A bottle of milk was handed to Samantha, who put the teat into Alice’s mouth.

“Drink up baby girl!” Samantha said. Wanting to avoid punishment, Alice obeyed. She suckled on the bottle as quickly as she could, wanting to get the ordeal over with. Samantha kept bouncing her as she drank. Soon she was finished.

“Alright, who’s next?” Ellen asked. Another one of the women, whom Alice did not recognize, volunteered first. Alice groaned as she was lifted off Samantha’s lap and placed onto the stranger’s, again getting bounced up and down as she was fed the baby bottle. She could feel her own mess getting mushier and mushier from the bouncing, and hated to think of what the state of her diaper was.

Though she tried to drink as fast as she could in the beginning, it became harder and harder as more bottles were put into her mouth. She felt her stomach fill up and bloat with each one. She knew eventually it would come out, and frankly she wasn’t sure if her diaper could handle that much more of a mess.

More people began to arrive as she was fed. Each one saw her, cooed over her outfit or gagged at her diapers, and took turns feeding her. The short ordeal quickly became a long nightmare as she lost count of the people who poured into her house for the opportunity to see her in a diaper.
Worst of all came when Mark entered the house. Her ex-boyfriend, whom she had ran into earlier, took delight in seeing her humiliated in front of all her friends and enemies. He picked her up and sat her on his lap, bottle in hand.

“Not much different from when we were dating, eh? Except this time you look a bit cuter, but smell a bit worse.” He began to feed her. Finally Alice could take it no more. Her stomach was bloated and she was full beyond belief.

She shook her head and spat the milk out. “No! Please! I can’t drink anymore god damn it! I’m full!”

Mark glared at her. “Alice, I’m warning you. You better be a good baby or you will suffer the consequences.”

“Please! I’ll be a good baby! I just can’t drink anymore!” Alice pleaded.

Mark shook his head. “Good babies don’t argue. You should know that.” With that, he picked her up.

Quickly Alice found her position on his lap changed so that she was lying over it. Not again! She squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered. She knew exactly what was coming. She began to beg, shouting “please! No spankings! Not again!” But her cries were unheeded.

The first blow landed across her messy behind with a loud WHACK! and SQUISH!- The simultaneous sounds of her bum getting smacked and her full diaper getting squished. The second one landed even harder, as did the third. It was clear he was only getting warmed up, and each blow landed with savage strength and professional precision. WHACK WHACK WHACK! Alice was soon screaming and crying as she was spanked by her former boyfriend.

Mark began to slow down, and she thought it was over. To her horror, she was simply picked up again, placed across the next lap in line, and the spanking continued. Soon she was wailing a new. It seemed like everyone she ever met wanted a chance to spank her, and they were going to get it.

She would have thought, after everything she had been through, her bottom would eventually go numb to all the spankings. However, each blow simply stung more and more as she went from lap to lap.

Finally she got to Ellen, who took her time spanking her, then stood her up on the ground. “Alright Alice, I think that’s enough spankings for now, but your punishment isn’t over. You were very naughty to argue, and you used some words babies should never use. We need to wash those naughty words out of your mouth, and give you time to think about what you did. Come with me.”

She took the sobbing diaper girl by the hand and led her out of the living room and into the kitchen. Once there, Alice saw what her next humiliation would be. One of the corners had been decorated with a sign that read “naughty girl,” and an arrow pointing down into it. The floor was covered with a mat that had “Bad baby” written all over it.

“Here, I want you to write “I am a naughty baby for arguing. I need to be spanked and have my mouth washed out.” Then sign it.” She handed Alice a piece of blank paper and a blue crayon.

Alice wrote as best she could as Ellen walked away. She returned a moment later with some tap and a bar of soap. “Her, give that to me,” she said. Alice handed her the paper. Ellen turned her around and taped the paper onto her back. “Now, into the corner! March!” She smack Alice’s bottom repeatedly until she made it to the naughty corner.

• Like 1

Next, Ellen took the bar of soap and lifted it to Alice’s face. “Open wide sweetie!” Alice pouted, knowing what was going to happen, but obeyed. The foul tasting bar was shoved roughly into her mouth. Ellen swished the soap back and forth, filling Alice’s mouth with disgusting bubbles. She whined as the awful flavor got stronger and stronger.

“Alright. You stand her and think about what you did. Don’t you dare look away from the corner, and don’t even thinking about taking that soap out, or we will start again with the spankings. Got it?” Alice nodded glumly.

Facing a blank wall with nothing to do did give Alice time to think, but not about her alleged crime of arguing. Each and every sensation, every horrible humiliation she was subjected to, became stronger and stronger. The horrid, itchy mess around her bottom got more and more uncomfortable. She could feel the massive load sliding around each time she so much as shivered. The smell emanating from her diapers seemed stronger, filling her nostrils with its raunchy odor. The newest sensation, the taste of the soap made her gag. Worse yet, her humiliation was all the more unbearable with nothing else to think about. She could hear the guests talking about her and giggling behind her back. Once in a while one would come up and pat her bottom, as if to make sure that she was, in fact, the source of the smell.

After a while Ellen returned. At first Alice thought the punishment was over, but she was wrong. “A few of us were talking,” Ellen said “and we decided that a simple time out isn’t enough of a punishment. I have all these contraptions to tie you up, I should use one. Bend over and touch your toes.”

Surprised and confused, Alice obeyed. Soon she found her hands tied into clasps and pulled even lower then she could bring them herself. They were attached to her ankles, leaving her stuck bent 180 degrees.

To think that just being in the corner seemed bad! Bent over as she was, her head was horribly close to her own diaper, and the smell was even more overpowering then before. She was certain she would have tasted it if it weren’t for the soap in her mouth. The bending also pulled her diaper close around her bottom, making the mess all the more uncomfortable. Her back quickly began to ache, and there was no way for her to get up to release the pain. Worse yet, her position seemed like an invitation for people to come by and play with her behind. More and more smacks, pats, and pinches landed on her, and one man had the ingenuity to write “Spank Here!” across her diaper.

After what seemed like ages she was let up. Her back was aching, her stomach was nauseated from the smell and taste, and she was humiliated beyond belief. Mark and Ellen stood in front of her. They took the soap out of her mouth, picked her up, and placed her in a large, pink, high chair. The tray was placed in front of her and locked in place, ensuring there was no escape.

“Now sweetie, I know we said we would let you model your cute outfits before we feed you, but your punishment sort of cut into that. So, it’s time for num nums! Open wide!” She placed a spoon into a bowl and brought it to Alice’s lips.

Though she still felt bloated from all the bottles earlier, Alice opened her mouth to accept the food, expecting mushed fruit or the like. To her surprise, it seemed to be chilli. Piles of meat and beans were shoved into her mouth. She wondered what Ellen was up too. Being fed adult food seemed… odd.
One thing she quickly realized about the chili was that it was hot. VERY hot. Soon she was whimpering as her tong was burned by the spicy food.

“Awww, is it too hot for da widdle baby?” Ellen asked. “Here, have some milk.” She put a bottle of milk to Alice’s mouth, and Alice drank thirstily. Immediately after, she was fed more chilli, followed by more milk, and on and on. The bowl of food was immense, and Ellen seemed determined to ensure Alice ate every last scrap.

When she was finally finished, her stomach was aching and churning. Ellen took her out of the high chair and brought her up the stairs into her humiliating bedroom turned nursery. Once there, Alice saw that all the guests had filled the room. The smiled and cheered as she entered several of them reaching to pat or pinch her diapered bottom.

“Alright baby girl, it’s time to play dress up!” Mark laughed as Alice stared at the array of outfits in front of her. He shoved a large pink pacifier into her mouth, attached a strap, and buckled it behind her head, silencing any argument.

Each guest seemed to have a different favorite outfit for her to try on. She was dressed in a dozen different costumes, each humiliating in its own way. Tight pants with “Spank Me” written across the bottom crushed her diaper. A pink dress with a frilly skirt that left her diaper almost entirely exposed. Footy pyjamas with pacifiers and bottles on them, and “Uh oh!” written on a humiliating back flap.  A bright green onesie with teddy bears on it which came with a matching bear she was made to hug and cuddle. A full, hooded bunny suit, complete with a tail and paw shaped feet. She was made to pose in a dozen different positions, bending over, crawling, hugging bears and toys, sitting on people’s laps and on the floor with her toys as she tried on countless baby outfits. Each one earned her more coos, pinches, hugs, and tickles, not to mention pictures and videos.

As the “dress up game” wore on, her stomach continued to churn. The chili and litres of milk mixed into her stomach, causing it to ache and grown. She let out a loud fart, exciting laughter and diaper pats from the people around her. She winced and tried to hold it in, but more and more came out, causing more and more people to laugh or jokingly plug their noses. She realized she would soon be filling her diaper yet again, and prayed it wouldn’t overflow.

It seemed she needn’t worry about that. Ellen watched her closely, noticing her stomach grumbling and the uncontrollable gas. Just as Alice was sure she was about to explode into her diaper, Ellen spoke up.

“Ok everyone!” Ellen said “I think that is enough of that. It’s time for her diaper change. Let’s get this stinky little baby into her night time diapers and put her to bed!” The guests nodded in agreement.

Alice stared at her. Night time diapers? It was barely the afternoon! Was she meant to spend the entire time in the same diaper?

Samantha picked her up and carried her toward the bathroom. She tried to squirm and complain. She was on the verge of messing again! This was the worst possible time for a change; she would just fill her diapers immediately! She tried to voice her complaint, but the pacifier kept her arguments silent. Instead, she merely whined and whimpered as she was carried.

The guests lay her down on the counter. Ellen undid her diaper, exposing her mess and causing a chorus of ewwws and laughter. One of the women opened the window and turned a fan on. Ellen turned her until she was face down with her legs over the edge and her bottom bent 90 degrees. Ellen had had straps installed, and her hands and feet were tied in place. The diaper was removed. To her disgust and horror, it was pulled around and rested directly under her face. The guests acted as if this was perfectly natural and ignored Alice’s muffled screams and cries. The smell, that close to her nose, was horrific. She strained her neck trying to keep her face away from the overflowing diaper.

She felt a baby wipe on her bum. She couldn’t see who it was, but someone was cleaning her. The guests had filled the bathroom, and were taking turns wiping her down. She couldn’t believe it. Even after all that had happened, having all the people she knew take turns changing her diaper and cleaning her bottom… it was beyond humiliating. She simply broke down and sobbed as she was wiped. At the same time, the churning in her stomach got worse and worse. She struggled to keep from messing the ground in front of them all, though a few farts still escaped her to her utmost embarrassment.

Once they were done, she was untied and turned over. She inhaled deeply, savoring the fresh breath after what seemed like an eternity with the smell of her own diaper constantly around her. By now the pressure inside her was unbearable, and she knew the second a fresh diaper was put around her, she would be forced to fill it again.
Despite this, Ellen seemed to be moving incredibly slowly. She stopped over a pile of diapers, staring at each one as if deciding which to force Alice into. Finally she settled on a thick, pink cloth diaper. It had tiny flowers all over the front and frills along the side. The diaper was placed under Alice’s bottom, and a pair of locking plastic pants was placed beside her. Ellen sprinkled baby powder over her, and the thick padding was pulled between her legs. It was far thicker than any of the disposables, and Alice’s legs were forced almost into a split. This, Alice assumed, was why it was a “night time diaper.” She really would be spending the entire night in it. Given it was about to be filled up, this meant she was in for a very uncomfortable night.

The Velcro straps were sealed, and the plastic pants were pulled over her and locked in place. Alice could bear it no longer. As soon as the plastic pants were on, her gut emptied itself into her diaper. It quickly became apparent why Ellen had fed her chilli. The spicy food, combined with the milk, had created a mess far worse than any of the other foods Alice was forcibly feed. A stream of liquid mush poured out of her. It burned far more than her previous loads, and quickly her cheeks stung horribly. It felt like an acid was pouring out of her and filling her diaper. She knew the instant it began she would quickly get a rash, and a terrible one at that. The smell too was worse, and filled her nostrils despite the extra thick padding. Alice teared up and whimpered at the horrible, even painful mush in her diaper.

The guests quickly noticed what she was doing, and began to laugh.

“What, couldn’t you last longer than that?” Sarah asked, giggling.

“Five seconds Alice! You lasted five seconds! Is it too much to ask for you to keep your pants clean for even a minute?!” Mark added.

“HAHAH EWWW! It’s even worse than before! You were just waiting for your chance, weren’t you? I bet you like the feel! HAHAHAHA” Samantha laughed, plugging her nose.

Alice could only pout and moan through her pacifier as the uncontrollable stream of foul mush poured into her diaper. Ellen picked up the still messing diaper girl and carried her into her bedroom. She dressed Alice in a set of close fighting baby blue footed pyjamas that made her bulging diaper comically obvious. And just in case her position as a giant baby wasn’t obvious enough, pictures of animals in diapers covered the entire thing.
She undid the strap on Alice’s pacifier. “Ok baby girl” she said “It’s time for you to take a nap. I want you to go around to each guest, thank them for taking care and changing you, apologize for your stinky diapers, and say good night. Make sure to give everyone nice kisses and use your cutest baby voice. Understood?”

Alice only whimpered and nodded. She walked up to the first guest, one of Ellen’s friend’s named Chris. “Hewwo Cwis. Tank oo for changing me, an I is sowwy for being a stinky baby. Goo night!” She leaned forward and kissed Chris on the cheek.

“Goodnight little one! Be a good baby!” Chris kissed her back and patted her diaper. Alice continued on to the next guest, repeated the same routine, and went on again. After humiliating herself yet again in front of everyone, the guests waved goodbye and began to move away, going down the stairs.

“Alright, well then, let’s get you tucked in, shall we?” Ellen said, replacing the pacifier and strap in Alice’s mouth so she couldn’t argue. Alice could only sigh as she was led back into the nursery and into the oversized crib.

She had assumed she would simply be locked in. However, Ellen didn’t seem satisfied with that. She lay Alice on her stomach, then tied her hands behind her back. She pulled her feet up and attached her hands to her ankles, leaving her hog tied and squirming miserably. Alice cried and screamed at her, but the pacifier muffled her words and Ellen ignored her.

“Alright sweetie, you have fun in your crib. Get some rest, ok?” She left and flicked off the lights, though the sun shining through the blinds was almost as bright.

Alice struggled fruitlessly against her bonds. After a moment, she simply gave up. The position was just as uncomfortable as being bent forward. Being unable to move meant there was no way for Alice to sooth the itch and sting from her own mess, or block the smell from her nostrils. She felt her gut churn again, and a new wave of mess tried to force itself into her diaper. Alice began to sob, and prepared herself for a long, stinky, and uncomfortable night.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

So, what did Alice do to deserve this kind of punishment? Shoplifting and treating people like dirt seems like small potatoes compared to this. At least Jessica in your other story had her ego. :P

Yes this was an early story, and basically just me writing out punishments I thought were too harsh or unrealistic for my other stories, or just too gross. I was surprised when the first part became popular, so I added the other chapters

But generally petty crimes and being in a gang. The punishers are definitely taking it too far

The months that followed were near torture for Alice. It was an endless stream of humiliation after humiliation. Constant spankings, being forced to crawl around and talk like an infant, childish outfits, messing her diaper in front of others then being forced to live with the smell and discomfort before an even more humiliating public diaper change. The internet was now full of videos of her new life, and she almost burst out into tears every time she saw her face book page. All her images were replaced with pics of her in diapers, all the videos were of her messing or getting spanked, all the comments were about how much she loved diapers or how much of a baby she was. Even worse, it had become quite an attraction. She now had over 10,000 “friends,” all eager to see the former criminal get punished and embaressed.

Ellen now considered Alice her favorite pastime. Every chance she got, she planned some sort of humiliating outing. She was paraded in front of restaurants, parties, museums, what ever Ellen could get her into. People had gotten used to seeing her by now, and she was even allowed into the theater and museum with an infant’s pass, provided her “mommy” kept her diapers visible so the staff could be sure she wouldn’t ruin the carpeting, a rule applied to Alice alone and no other baby, even the real ones. She was also to be led on a leash so she wouldn’t get lost and have a tantrum. Alice didn’t know what was worse, being pushed in that humiliating stroller, or pulled on that horrible leash. This sort of treatment was common for her, even the pool gave Ellen swim diapers for Alice to wear and insisted on checking to ensure they were used. She didn’t like swimming there anyway, she was only allowed in the kiddie pool.

Perhaps the worst outing occurred at the shopping mall. Before leaving, Ellen made sure to dress Alice up in her finest dress, a pink one with a teddy bear on the front and “little princess” written across the chest. The skirt was short enough to leave her white and pink teddy bear diapers visible. Her hair was brushed and put into pigtails with massive bows, and pink booties covered her feet.  Ellen even gave her blush and glitter for her face. Though her baby outfits were normally color-coordinated, and pink was always a favorite, this seemed excessive.

At first, Alice didn’t know why she was there, and figured it was just a for shopping. That changed when she saw the signs. “Children’s Pageant! Ages 1-3 line up here!” Alice blushed and tried to argue there was no way they would let her on stage, only to be silenced by a pacifier gag and spanking. Getting her padded butt spanked in front of the entire mall while sucking on a pacifier was horrible, so Alice didn't argue again. When she got up onto stage, the crowd couldn’t contain its laughter. Between chuckles, the judges commented on how much of an adorable little girl she was. They made sure to inspect the diapers, commented on the fine line work on the teddy bears and the pretty frills.

Then came for the talent portion. Alice didn’t know what Ellen was planning for it, until she felt her stomach rumble. It turned out, to the amusement of all present, Alice’s “talent” was to mess herself onstage and have Ellen change her for all to see. Ellen had given her laxatives and timed it perfectly.Alice tried to shake her head no, but Ellen simply whispered threats of a spanking. Alice's resolved failed. She turned her back to the audience, and with Ellen holding her skirt up so all could see her diaper, she pushed. The audience simultaneously ewwed as Alice loudly messed her diaper. Camera's focused in on her bottom, and Alice grunted and moaned as her diaper inflated with the oncoming pile of mush. They cheered when she was done.

Ellen gave a long demonstration, talking about how to properly clean and powder a baby, then showing how to put on a long series of diapers. The crowd loved it, even more so when Alice blushed and squeezed her eyes shut. In the end, she didn’t win anything, but the judges gave her a consolation prize for “most in need of diapers.” Ellen couldn’t have been more pleased, and made certain Alice posed with her award for a new facebook profile picture. Alice was made to carry her own used diaper out of the mall when she left.

To pay for her room and board, Ellen maintained a job with her old gang. While she once was in charge, she now was little more than a slave. They always had different humiliating and revealing outfits for her to try own, though the most common was simply her bra, a pacifier, and a thick, childish diaper. Not that of it was a sexual thing- at this point, it was beyond thought that she was. In their eyes, she was either an infant or a massive joke. She would serve drinks to guests, often getting pulled over to sit on a member’s lap or for a diaper check. They would constantly pat, smack, and grab her diapered butt, all in an attempt to get her to spill the drinks so they would have an excuse to spank her. Of course, she was barred from the bathroom. If she needed to go, she was to inform a member, at which point they would quiet everyone down. She would be pulled onto the top of a table so infront of their eyes and ask permission, in the cutest voice possible, to use her diapers. Everyone would watch her fill them up, then she would have to beg to be changed. IF they decided she deserved a change, they would draw straws and one would clean her. If not, she’d normally be lead into a back room so the smell wouldn’t bother people, and those who wanted to could come and tease her about them. They had entire games built around her, including races to see who could make her butt cheeks the reddest and competitions to own her for a week (with ‘Mommy’ Ellen’s permission of course).

Visit’s with her “Daddy” were even worse. She had assumed the first night would be the worst, just an introduction. She couldn’t have been more wrong. She was constantly kept in messy diapers, having them rubbed into her and bounced up and down her to ensure she was as uncomfortable as possible. Diaper rash became a day to day thing. She found herself tied up almost each time, either bent over or locked in small spaces to ensure she could not escape the smell of her own diapers. Along with the bonds, she was spanked regularly. Her Daddy promised her a minimum of 50 spanks at the beginning and end of each session, whether she acted up or not. If she acted up, spanking sessions could last for hours, with her Daddy taking breaks to rest his arm before continuing. He eventually brought in a spanking machine and simply left her in place as her backside was paddled all night.

The most disgusting of her Daddy’s common punishments was the ‘diaper gag,’ here one of her own used diaper was tied into her mouth. It usually didn’t leak, but the smell was overpowering, and any slaking or tightening of jaw muscles would risk breaking the plastic. On one occasion, Alice tried to protest him posting more videos, saying it wasn’t part of the original punishment. Her Daddy didn’t seem to angry by it. He simply picked her up and say her in her high chair. At first Alice thought she was getting a time out, and thought she had won. However, that all changed when her Daddy returned from the bathroom. He placed one of her own used diapers  in front of her. Alice gagged at the smell of the swollen nappy and backed away. He then opened up the diaper to reveal the mess inside, and held up a spoon. He offered her a choice, and Alice gladly posed for more videos.

Before the punishment, Ellen had always been quiet. She rarely had people over, and those who came were always in small groups. That all changed with Alice’s forced infantilization. The first part was only the beginning. Suddenly everyone in town wanted to visit Ellen and her baby girl. People even came from miles away just to see her. Alice became a minor celebrity, and was even invited to awards shows and ceremonies so she could sit front row center for the cameras as the media commented on her choice of diapers and onesies. She became the model for an abdl clothing company, and found her own diapered butt on massive billboards around town.

Finally, her luck began to change. Her sentence, originally for 6 months, was coming to an end. However, to prove she was mature enough, she had to go through potty training. She thought it would be easy, but it was amazing what months using diapers would do.
At first, she was allowed to wear pull ups during the day and diapers at night. She would have to ask permission to use the toilet, at which point she’d be taken into the bathroom. Ellen, or whoever her caretaker was at the time, would pull down her pants and padded undergarments, take out an oversized training potty, sit her on it, and let her use it. She was always immediately padded after. The rule was, if she could keep her pants clean for a week, she would move onto training pants, then regular panties. The night worked by the same system, but she was kept in night diapers until she was in panties during the day. If she had an accident, she’d be punished, kept in diapers for a day, then put back one level. If it happened two days in a row, she’d be kept in diapers and baby clothes for a week, then her training would restart.

She was ashamed by the number of times that ended up happening. She was fine the first day. However, on the second, they went on an outing to the mall. As she was browsing the different stores, she lost track of her thoughts and began to wet her pull ups. Ellen noticed, and made a huge scene of scolding her in front of a laughing crowd. She took off Alice’s skirt to reveal them. They weren’t made to hold as much as the diapers, so they were swollen, yellow stained, and had small leaks along the edges. Still scolding, Ellen lead Alice all through the mall with her soaked pull ups showing, ensuring everyone knew that this was really an accident and that she had not been forced to wet. Alice was then spanked and re-diapered in front of a cheering crowd.

On another occasion, Alice was deep asleep in her crib (she was to be trained for a regular bed later) She had a dream of the earlier days of her punishment, focusing on one of the sessions with her Daddy. She awoke the next day, slightly confused at where she was. She suddenly snapped into focus, however, when she felt a mushy sensation in the back of her diapers. Horrified, and not wanting to believe it, she sat up and pulled off her covers. The smell confirmed it, as if the fell wasn’t enough. A massive, slimy load had filled her diapers, covering every inch of her backside and staining her diaper brown. Ellen came in and instantly noticed the smell. She was furious, yelling at Alice and spanking her harshly. Alice was put in locking plastic pants and kept in her messy diapers all day and the next night. She was tied up with her head between her legs, so she could “enjoy the smell she clearly wanted,” locked in a nearly air tight closet so she could “have time to think about how much she loves her messy diapers.” After a few hours she almost became numb to the smell. At the same time, she was constantly spanked and patted, and had her diaper crushed and squished over and over. Each time, she cringed inwardly as the mess forced itself against her. By the time she was finally cleaned up, her entire diaper was itchy beyond belief, and had a horrible rash.  Another week in diapers followed, and she restarted her training.

Eventually, she had made it into panties. The panties ended up being extremely childish themselves. They were thick cotton in a little girls cut. Each one had a day of the week printed on it along with pictures of Disney princesses, dolls, or flowers. However, Alice still found herself feeling a guilty pride as she put them on. After all her time in diapers, they really did make her feel like a ‘big girl,’ as Ellen said. However, her time in them didn’t last long. On only the second day she was sitting on the floor, watching the television. She began to dose off. She was suddenly woken by a feeling of wetness. She gasped and stood up to find a puddle forming underneath her. Ellen had company over, and one of her friends notice instantly. She laughed and called Ellen over. As punishment, Alice was made to stand in her own puddle for half an hour, then walk through town in her soaked shorts and panties, letting everyone see that though she looked like an adult, she still hadn’t gotten passed having accident. Ellen had her walk up to every house on her block, ring the doorbell, and explain to the owner’s what happened. She then asked them to suggest a punishment. Most suggested spankings, getting put back into diapers (often questioning why she wasn’t still in them) or one of several chores. In the end, Alice was taken back into her house. Her own wet panties were shoved into her mouth as a gag. The taste was horrible, acidic, and salty. Ellen spanked her long and hard, than put her back into diapers once again.

Eventually, however, she did make it out of the program. She tried for a few days to get through her life, but realized it was impossible. Everyone in town recognized her as the diaper girl, and she made sure she never forgot it. The museums, theatres, and pools still didn’t allow her in without diapers, the restaurants insisted she sit in a high chair and only offered her baby food. People constantly joked and laughed at her, and a few even grabbed her for spankings. She couldn’t go shopping without someone slipping a package of diapers into her cart. Therefore, she decided to move away from the place of her humiliation.

She bought a bus ticket into another city. She watched as they passed all the places which were now horrid to her, and move away. She began to relax. They passed through the country side, and into her new home town. Now, seeing her past behind her, she relaxed even further. She began to slowly fall asleep…

Posted with permision of Dango, an artist who has since left the community, here is some fan art of this story: 

Alice's Punishment By Dango Tan by ABAlex

• Like 1

That was a good ending! Here's hoping Alice has a better life when she starts a new one. And the idea of being fed her own excrement was chilling!

Love the art, I wouldn't mind being spanked by a daddy who looked like that, hee hee!

1 hour ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

That was a good ending! Here's hoping Alice has a better life when she starts a new one. And the idea of being fed her own excrement was chilling!

Love the art, I wouldn't mind being spanked by a daddy who looked like that, hee hee!

Ohhh its not quite over yet! And yes, in the end I didn't want to include that. Works as a threat, but its too far even for stories.

Neither would I lol

• 2 weeks later...

And was woken as she felt a stream come out of her. At first she didn’t believe it, but the shocked gasps from those around her confirmed it. Even worse, she felt a grumbling in her stomach. A massive weight was building inside her, and she could feel a stream of mush slowly starting to work its way out into her pants. Panicking, she ran to the front of the bus, leaving a trail of urine behind her. She ran into the nearest building, which ended up being a supermarket, then ran to the counter. She skipped the entire line, causing angry muttering which became laughter as they saw the cause of her panic.
“Excuse me, I need a bathroom now!” she told the worker.

“I’m sorry, what was that?” the woman behind the counter asked. She spoke in an insufferably slow voice.

“I need a toilet!”

“Well I’m sorry, but I think that man was here before you.” She pointed at the next customer.

“I know, but this is an emergency! I need to know now!” Alice begged. She turned her pleading eyes toward the stranger behind her, who laughed then nodded, allowing her in front of him.

“Alright then dear, what is it you would like?” She asked, seemingly oblivious to Alice’s desperation.

“I need a bathroom! Now!”

“Oh I’m sorry, I can’t help you if you ask like that.”

“What?!” At this point Alice was drenched in sweat. The pressure inside her was building, and she was constantly letting out loud, wet farts. The stream going down her legs hadn’t stopped, and her pants were now soaked.

“Girls should learn to be polite when asking for things. I should spank you and rinse your mouth out with soap for that! Now ask politely.”

“FINE! Would you ple… ug.. NOOOO!!!” all at once, Alice’s resolve broke. With a load BRRAPPT!, the load inside her pushed its way into her pants. Involuntarily, she bent over and squatted slightly, pointing her bottom at the line behind her as she filled her pants. The line’s amusement quickly turned to disgust as they saw the back of her pants expand with a pile of thick golden mush. Alice, now in tears, gave up trying to stop it and simply let it all pour out of her. It kept coming, loudly and violently, for what seemed like hours. Defeated, Alice covered her face and sulked.

The worker walked around the counter. “My my my. I’m sorry dear, but I don’t think a toilet is what you need. Wait here.” The woman walked away into the store, leaving Alice standing and pouting in a puddle of her own mess. The line had broken entirely, and formed a circle around her which grew as more and more people came to gawk at her. What had the woman meant by that?

The woman returned a minute later with a large package. She handed it to Alice. With mounting horror, Alice read the title written on it. “Big Babies’ Diapers- For Heavy Messers.” The picture was of a diaper as infantile as any as the one’s Alice had been force into, or, indeed, and actual baby diaper. Cutesy pictures of bottles and pacifiers covered it, along their humiliating name written across the front.

Alice through the package on the floor. “NO! I WON’T WEAR DIAPERS! NOT AGAIN! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! I AM NOT A BABY!” She shouted, then suddenly silenced herself as she realized she was only drawing more attention to herself.

“Again?” the woman asked, raising an eyebrow. Alice blushed and looked away.

The woman continued. “Not that it matters. You clearly need them. Now lay down and let me dress you.”

“But… but… no! Please, I can’t go back into diapers. I just want to leave!”

“Really? Well either you let me diaper you, or you pay for the damage you did to my store. Now lay down.” She pointed, and Alice turned to see the carpet soaked and stained in a trail leading up to her.

Defeated, Alice lay own the ground. The woman bent over, tsking at the state of her pants. First, she opened the package and removed an incredibly thick diaper. Even compared to the one’s Alice wore earlier, it was surprising. They really were meant for “heavy messers.” She placed the humiliating, infantile garment under Alice’s bottom. Alice covered her face and looked away as she did. A crowd had formed around her, watching in disgusted fascination as Alice was diapered. Using scissors, the woman cut Alice’s now ruined pants, then continued with her panties. She lifted both, careful to make sure the mess remained behind on the diaper, and threw them into a nearby garbage can. Alice began to protest, demanding the woman remove the mush as well, but stopped when she realized how ridiculous it would sound. The woman then folded the diaper over her and taped it shut, sealing Alice inside yet another messy diaper. Alice was heartbroken- to have her adulthood seem so close only to be torn away again was devastating.

Alice sat up, once again getting used to the familiar feel of thick underneath her and mush coating her bottom. She moved her legs, feeling the thick padding that forced them apart. The woman helped her up, and Alice stood with her knees spaced wide apart. The crowd around her erupted into applause.

The woman signaled to the back of the store, and someone came up to take her position. She then turned to Alice.

“You, little girl, are coming with me. Take your diapers with you.” To embarrassed to have a backbone, Alice obeyed.

The woman led her through the store and stopped in front of a shut door. “I know who you are, Alice."; she said. “I’ve seen the videos online thanks to a friend of mine who is into that sort of stuff. I don’t know why they let you out of diapers, but clearly it was a mistake. I bet you were planning on just walking into some apartment without warning the owner of who you really are, weren’t you? You’d just pretend to be an adult until you ruined all the furniture and carpets. Was that what you were going to do?”

Alice tried to respond, but couldn’t get her mouth to form words. She closed it and blushed.

“That’s what I thought. Where were you planning on staying tonight? Do you have something booked?”

Alice stared in shock. In her haste to leave, she hadn’t really thought of it. In horror, she realized her luggage, along with all her clothes, had been on the bus she ran from.
“That’s what I thought. And from your state, I bet all you have is the clothes on your back, am I right? That’s what I’d expect from an immature, pants messing little diaper girl like you. Here, you will remain here tonight.” She opened to door.

Alice gasped, then instantly groaned and pouted. Inside was a nursery. Not a nursery like the one she had before, but an actual nursery for babies. A crib, changing table, and high chair stood inside walls painted with a mural of anthropomorphic animals.

The woman spoke again. “You can sleep in the crib; you are short enough to fit. Tomorrow, I will bring you more diapers and some clothes. Oh, and you can bet they will be appropriate for the age you’ve been acting, not you’re silly notions of adulthood. Don’t pout; they will go well with your diapers. I will introduce you to a friend of mine who owns several apartments, and make sure to explain exactly who you are and what your condition is. Here is the address,” She handed Alice a piece of paper. “Don’t try to argue, you won’t find another apartment here anyway on this short notice. After that you will be on your own, and expected to pay for your room and diapers. You can work in my store. Again, don’t argue, you won’t get another job on this short notice, and it will allow me to keep an eye on you. You know, ensure you are properly diapered, check you for changes, spank you when you are naughty, and all that. Remember, store policy says I decide what you wear. If you are good, I might give you a pair of grown up pants to wear over your diapers for your uniform!”

“Oh, and if you try anything sneaky. You can leave, but I will make sure to tell every employer and landowner in the city exactly what your condition is and what you need. I doubt many will be happy at the prospect of having a diaper girl working for them or in their apartments, and even less so about someone who will randomly wet their carpets while playing at being an adult. Now, goodnight, I will check on you throughout the night and change you tomorrow.” With that, she left a stunned Alice in the room and shut the door.
Alice glanced over the nursery with a growing sulk. The mess in her diaper was becoming uncomfortable again, soon she would end up with a rash. She was sad to see the woman had taken all the fresh diapers with her. She really did intend to change Alice the next day. After all this time, she was right back to where she started. Worse still, she had had the chance to play grown up, and failed. It seemed like she would never be a full adult again. She really did need her diapers. The only difference now was that she would be expected to provide them for herself.

She noticed a computer on a desk at one side of the room, for adults to use while the babies played she supposed. She walked over and sat at it, cringing at the feel as she sunk into the mess in her diaper. She turned it on and took her wallet out of her coat pocket. She grabbed her credit card.

She went to google, and typed “adult diaper” into the search. At first she tried to find discreet ones, but a quick glance at her own swollen, stained, and stinking diaper showed how foolish that was. She found some that were thick enough and affordable. In fact, they were cheaper if ordered in bulk. She considered this for a moment, then, sulking, made the only mature, realistic decision she ever made. Now in tears, she ordered 6 months’ worth of diapers, to be delivered in her name to the nursery. She took down the company name to order more in the future.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ellen paused and took a deep breath. She shuffled her feet nervously for a moment, collecting herself, then proceeded into the hotel.

She was about to enter what could be the most important interview of her life. A high paying job with benefits, and a career to follow. She had spent years working for this opportunity, and now it was almost within her grasp. All she had to do was make it through the interview.

The job in question would be as an expert in product design, production, and testing. If it worked out, she would be giving valuable input into a variety of products, trying to determine what the public would want. She would be working largely in the fashion industry, and, hopefully, would even get to model a thing or two.

She blushed slightly at that thought. It wasn’t exactly professional for someone with her credentials, but it was something she had dreamed about, and it was mentioned as a possibility.
She walked into the large building, and read through her instructions again. For reasons she couldn’t tell, the interviewer had chosen to meet her in a hotel. Travelling between other interviews, she supposed. It was just… odd. Even something about the name of this hotel, the Lord Charleston, seemed familiar to her, but she couldn’t pinpoint what.

She walked through a beautiful lobby, decorated with lines of trees and a gigantic fountain surrounded by tables, shops and cafes. However, she couldn’t waste any time admiring the scenery, and walked past it all with barely a glance. She was a professional now, with no interest in such trivial things.

She went to the front desk, placed her ID on it, and stared down the worker. “I am here to meet someone in room 1815. Get me the key. Now!” She shouted when the small brown haired girl behind the counter didn’t move fast enough.

The girl fumbled through the computer system, checked her ID, and handed her the key. She was clearly nervous, but Ellen didn’t care. With her position, she didn’t need to.

Ellen walked into the elevator and looked at the message she had been given to confirm the interview. “Room 1815, 3:30 pm on Friday the 17th.” She hit the button for the eighteenth floor and waited impatiently for the doors to open.

Finally she arrived at the right floor and walked out of the elevator. She followed a sign on the wall which read “rooms 800-830 on the right,” and stopped at the door.

She took a deep breath. “This is it,” she thought. “Make it or break it.” She reached out and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” a female voice said.

Ellen paused for a second. Did she recognize the voice? It seemed almost familiar, but not quite right… “Oh well” she thought, “no time for fantasies.” She put the key in and opened the door.
She walked into a massive suite, clearly intended for someone who was willing to pay a fortune. The room she was in had a long window covering the entire opposite wall, offering a brilliant view of the city below. In front of it was a raised carpeted platform with a fully stocked bar, sofa and even a grand piano. A short flight of stairs led to a hardwood floor with a dinner table, chairs, and a gigantic tv. She could see the doorway into a complete kitchen to her right, and two bedrooms on either side. If this was the kind of luxury the company was willing to pay for, she was in for an even better deal then she had thought. She walked slowly forward, not noticing the door shut behind her.

“Pretty impressive, isn’t it,” the voice asked again. It sounded… different somehow. The part of it which was familiar was stronger now, and she was sure she….

“Oh dear god…” she thought, but couldn’t form the words. Finally she almost shriek “A..ALICE!? Wha… What are you doing here?”

From out of one of the bedrooms came the one woman she was sure she didn’t want to see. She tried to work a way around it, pretend it wasn’t her, but there was no denying. The same blond hair, short stature, blue eyes… it was her aright. A flood of memories came back to Ellen, of her humiliating Alice, spankings her, making her wear diapers… things which Ellen now regretted, and which Alice surely wanted revenge for.

“Isn’t it obvious, sweetie?” Alice asked, smiling innocently. “I am your interviewer.”

“No!” Ellen said. She turned and ran for the door. No job was worth whatever Alice would want from her. She heard Alice laughing and walking toward her, and frantically turned the doorknob. To her shock, it wouldn’t open. She tried again, and tried twisting the lock over and over, but none of it worked.

“Oh don’t bother, silly girl, it won’t open,” Alice said, still laughing.

“But… but… HOW!?” Ellen asked, almost pleading.

“How what? The door? It’s easy to arrange such things when you are a manager at the company that owns it. I’m afraid that you are going to have to play along with me if you want to get out, little girl. Do you like that, by the way? Changing my voice so you will come in?”

Ellen shivered. She dreaded to think of what Alice had in mind. She looked around for options, but couldn’t find any way out and Alice was about to reach her. In desperation, she threw her purse at Alice and ran for the bathroom. Perhaps she could lock herself inside and call for help.

“OH YOU LITTLE!” Alice screamed, and ran after her. Ellen made it to the bathroom first, shut the door and locked it behind her. She let out a sigh of relief and sat on the toilet. To her dismay, she realized she had left her cell phone in her purse when she throw it. However, she still hoped she could find a way out. She just needed time to think.

Unfortunately, she didn’t get that time. She heard Alice reach the door and turn the handle. Despite her attempts at locking it, the door opened easily, and Alice stood in the doorway, glaring at her angrily.

“WHY… You… little…” Alice said, and marched toward her.

“EEEP! NO Alice, please! I’m sorry! I was only doing what I was supposed to!”

“Don’t give me that! You went FAR above what was needed. You abused your power over me and almost ruined my life! You controlled and humiliated me for months! But now the tables have turned. Now, you are going to see what it’s like.” With that, Alice grabbed Ellen’s wrist, and pulled her towards herself.

Ellen struggled as best she could. Alice had always been the stronger woman, and Ellen had relied on humiliation and threats of legal consequences to ensure obedience. When it really came down to it, Alice could handle her like a doll. She pulled Ellen over her lap and raised her hand. “No…” Ellen whispered, knowing exactly what was coming.

The first slap hit her bottom with a loud SMACK. Ellen couldn’t believe that, after all this time, after all the times she had controlled Alice and treated her like a baby, that now SHE was the one getting spanked like a misbehaved child. She struggled and kicked, but Alice simply pinned an arm behind her back and kept spanking. Again and again she was hit. The pain and humiliation built up until she was on the edge of tears.

Finally the spanking stopped, and Ellen whimpered softly. However, Alice simply undid the buckle of her pants, pull them down along with her underwear, and continue spanking her now bare bottom.

“NO!” Ellen shrieked, and tried to struggle again.

Alice held her down. “Bad girl! Struggling is only going to earn you more spanks. Little babies like you shouldn’t be wearing such naughty big girl underwear anyway,” she said, and kept spanking.  Ellen squirmed, remembering that morning when she had put on a bright red thong, hoping it would make her feel powerful. She couldn’t believe It was being turned around in such a humiliating way, and it only added to the embarrassment of the spanking. Soon she lost control and began bawling, completely surrendering to her fate.

Again the spanking slowed, this time for good. Alice stood Ellen on her feet, facing the corner.
“Now, little girl, you stay here while I go get more appropriate underwear for you,” Alice said. Ellen cringed, knowing exactly what that meant.

“Wait!” Ellen said, and Alice turned to face her. “What about my interview? What about the job?”

“Oh, this is your interview little girl,” Alice replied.

“What? How?” Ellen asked.

Alice sighed. “Fine, I’ll tell you this once if it means you will behave. After I left you, I had a lot of trouble getting back into the world. I needed to meet with a psychiatrist to get over it all, and move to another city to avoid being recognize as the big diaper girl. However, once I got established, I worked hard, made some connections, and managed to make it to the top. Now, I interview new clients and run part of the company. If you make it in, you will be working for me and I promise to treat you fairly.

“However, there is still the issue of… the unpleasantness. I went through it all with the other managers, and they agreed. You have the credentials for the job, but miss the… morale strength I suppose, or perhaps the responsibility, to be put in charge of others given how you acted. So, I am going to show you what it was like. It will be just like my first night, even in a hotel owned by the same company. If you get through tonight, you can have the job. THAT is your interview. And if not… there was enough you did that wasn’t in line for my lawyers to have their way, and I have enough influence to give you a REALLY tough time finding a job.  Oh, and you’d still have to find a way to fight me off and get out of here.”

Ellen stared in disbelief. After all this time, meeting her with such a turn around… She couldn’t believe it. But there she was, playing the part of the toddler with her nose in the corner, spanked-red bum on display and pants around her ankles, waiting nervously to be put back into diapers. She gulped, squeezed her eyes shut, and turned to face the corner again.

Alice snickered. “That’s what I thought. Now be a good little baby and suck your thumb.”

With seemingly no other options, Ellen complied and sucked her thumb like a baby.

She heard Alice walk through the apartment. She moved some things around in the other rooms, and returned carrying something. She was careful not to turn around and look, worried that it would only earn her extra punishments.

She heard a zipper opening, followed by some clothes being move and the all too familiar crinkle of plastic. She shuddered. She wasn’t sure if Alice was deliberately taking a long time or if her anxiety made it seem that way.

Finally Alice spoke up again. “Turn around little one! It’s time to get you dressed.”

Ellen turned, and almost burst into tears again at what she saw. Lay down on the ground were the most infantile clothes she had seen since… since she had done the exact same thing to Alice, she reminded herself. There was a pacifier, decorated to look like a rabbit, a brightly colored t-shirt decorated with ponies and “baby princess” written in glitter, and a frilly bonnet. To top it all off there was a diaper seemingly made to match the shirt and clear plastic pants with a lock.
“Come on baby girl, why don’t you lie down here?” Alice said patting the padding.

Ellen dreaded the thought, but she obeyed. She lay down. Alice began by spreading baby powder over her. She added extra pads to the diaper, making it much thicker. She pulled the padding up between her legs, and Ellen felt the soft material press against her. Alice taped her into it, snugly wrapping her in the cushy cloth and plastic. She locked the plastic pants in place, and put the shirt and bonnet on. Last of all she placed the pacifier into Ellen’s mouth.

“First things first, its supper time for the baby,” Alice said, lifting Ellen up by the hands. Ellen took a moment to get used to standing with the padding between her legs. The diaper even thicker than most of the ones she had used on Alice, and she wondered where it had come from.
Ellen looked at her in confusion. It was barely after 4, and she was used to eating much later.
Alice noticed her confusion. “Oh, don’t be so confused. Babies go fi bed early, and we want to make sure they fill their diapers before hand so it doesn’t happen at night, don’t we?” Ellen’s eyes went wide, she hadn’t thought of actually using her diapers before, even though she knew Alice had. “Anyway, you’ll be getting snacks later. Now come on.”
Alice took her into the kitchen where, unsurprisingly, there was a high chair waiting. She lifted Ellen up by the hands and sat her down. Next, she went into the fridge and took out a bottle of milk and a bowl.
Ellen’s stomach turned at the sight. An unappetizing pile of mushed vegetables and fruit filled the bowl.
“Open wide for the airplane!” Alice said happily, and Ellen obeyed.
The food tasted even worse than it looked. Spoonful after spoonful of disgusting mush filled her mouth, and she struggled to swallow. Worse still, she recognized part of the flavour as something she had smelled, but not tasted, before. It was an extremely powerful laxative, the same thing she had given Alice to force her to fill her diapers. If her memory served her right, it wouldn’t be too long before she humiliated herself more than anything Alice could do to her and ended up clad in her own mess.
Once the food was done, Alice fed her the bottle, which had the same all too familiar hint of flavor. Already her stomach was beginning to grumble its complaints.
Finally Alice took her out of the high chair and set her on all fours.
“Now then, I want to see my baby girl crawl” Alice said. She took out a collar and a leash, which she attached to Ellen’s neck. She led her forward, forcing her to crawl along the ground.
To Ellen’s horror, Alice took her toward the door. “Surely she couldn’t be planning on going outside! The door was locked!” Ellen thought. Some part of her told her it was simply wishful thinking to avoid the humiliation, but she still hoped. She was almost panicking, realizing that the laxative was beginning to take effect just as they were leaving.
Alice smiled down at her as if she knew what she was thinking. She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number. There was a click, and the door opened. “Don’t try any funny business,” she said “the staff all know who you are and will stop you if your run. Oh, and don’t lose your pacifier.”
Ellen whimpered as she was led through the doorway and into the hall. Alice took her time, leading her slowly through the hotel. She took her into the elevator, and hit the bottom button.
Ellen pouted and whined the entire ride down. She knew in just a moment she would be crawling around in public dressed as an infant. At the same time, the cramps in her stomach were getting worse, and her body demanded release. She didn’t know how much longer she could deny it what it so clearly wanted.

The doors opened to the lobby, and Alice led her out of the elevator. Less than two hours ago she had strode through here, a proud business woman wearing an expensive suit and full of confidence, and now she crawled through, utterly humiliated, dressed as a toddler and struggling not to prove she needed the diaper taped to her waist. The change was devastating. People and workers she had passed earlier and looked down upon now stared at her and openly laughed. A few came up to pat her on her head or diapered bottom and call her a good baby.

Alice led her around the hotel, visiting all the shops and cafes that made up a small mall inside the same building as the hotel. She made a point of stopping at every single one, takin time to look at what they offered before moving on. She seemed to be ensuring everyone in the building got a chance to see and laugh at Ellen at least once, and she was doing an excellent job of it. As Alice had said, the staff all knew who she was, and looked at her with knowing condescension, clearly thinking she deserved all of it.  Most of the customers had no idea, and looked at her with shock, amusement, and disgust. More than a few took out cameras and filmed.

Ellen, meanwhile, was going through more than one kind of at hell. The humiliation was bad enough, but at the moment she needed all her concentration to keep from messing her diapers. Her gut groaned and turned, warning her of what was coming. Even the movement of crawling made it worse.
She saw someone approaching. A brown haired girl, smiling broadly, was walking toward her. It took Ellen a second to recognize the worker she had yelled at earlier.

“Oh, what do we have here?” she asked, looking down at Ellen.

“Hmm, here?” Alice replied, smiling “just a little baby girl getting a lesson she sorely needs.”
“Oh I bet she is! Such a naughty little baby!”

Ellen looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. However, the girl reached down, grabbed her chin and lifted her face up to stare directly into her face. She wished she could say something to somehow make this better, but the pacifier kept her quiet. She bit down on it and did her best not to cry. She felt her stomach turn again, made worse from the nervousness, and loudly expelled gas into her diaper.

“WHEW! Someone’s a stinky baby! Good thing you have those diapers, we better check to make sure you didn’t fill them. Not so high and mighty now, are you?” The girl said as she laughed and waved her hand in front of her nose.

Ellen grimaced, and felt more loud, wet gas come out.

“Ahh you know her then? You know my little baby?” Alice asked.

“Well yes, back when she was pretending to be an adult. My name is Jessica, and I am a worker here. I just got off now. She was rather rude to me, even shouting at me. Isn’t that right, widdle shnookums?” She asked Ellen in a babyish lisp, turning her head back and forth with her chin.

“Ohh really? That does sound like something she would do. Is that true, Baby Ellen?”

Ellen pouted behind her pacifier, dreading what was to come, but nodded her head.

“Well we can deal with that!” Alice said. “Tell you what, why don’t you give her a spanking?”

Ellen’s eyes went wide. “MMM MMM!” She mumbled, shaking her head.

“Yes I think that’s a good idea. It would ensure no more naughty behaviour” the girl said. “Come on Babykins!”

Ellen tried to protest, but it was of no use. Alice handed the leash to the girl, who forced her head down to the ground, her pacifier touching the floor, and left her bum high in the air. She began spanking her diaper, sending shocks through Ellen’s body. The smacks were slightly less painful with the padding of the diaper, but they still hurt, and the pain built up upon her already sore bottom. It was also much louder, and attracted more attention to her humiliation.

Worse still, it was becoming harder and harder to concentrated on holding her stomach in. The effects of the laxatives were getting stronger themselves, and the pain from the spanks made it more difficult to keep control. She felt herself let out more and more with each smack, until she wasn’t sure entirely sure if she hadn’t actually messed herself.

Finally it came all at once. With a loud “brappt!” she lost control and messed her diaper. She felt the ooze pour out of her and fill the padding, caking her bottom. More and more came out, and she was helpless to stop it.

“EWWWW!” Jessica shouted, loud enough for the entire mall area to hear. “THE BABY JUST FILLED HER PAMPERS!”

Both Alice and Ellen were laughing hysterically now. Ellen kept spanking her, moving more slowly now to mush the mess around her diaper, making it even more uncomfortable. “Such a stinky baby” she said. “To think you acted so tough and now you are just a pathetic little potty pants.”

“Yes,” Alice said “It’s a good thing we got you into those diapers! And you even complained about it, didn’t you? Such a silly baby.”

The spanking continued, and more people gathered around to add to Ellen’s humiliation. She finally broke down, and began crying. At this point no one paid it any mind, only seeing her as a little baby crying when she needs a diaper change.

Once she was done, Alice led her through the rest of the mall. The crawling became more difficult with the added bulk inside the diaper, and Ellen swayed her bottom widely to keep going. She kept sobbing the entire way, as if her out fit and the horrid smell that followed her didn’t attract enough attention. By the time they got back into the elevator, there was a crowed following her and gawking at her brown, lumpy diaper.

Finally they were in the elevator again, and Alice took them back to the top. She crawled all the way to the room.

Once they were inside, Alice turned to face her. “Alright, Princess Potty Pants” Ellen blushed at the name, “I am going to offer you a choice.”

Ellen looked up, wondering what it could be.

“I will change you out of that diaper and clean you. However, there is one condition. You will receive an enema before being re-diapered. What do you want?” Alice reached down and took the pacifier out of Ellen’s mouth so she could answer.

“What? I need to get an enema?” Ellen moaned in despair. “Then why even bother with the change?” Ellen longed to be out of the diaper. The smell almost made her gag every time she breathed through the nose, she hated the feeling of the horrible mush coating her backside and shifting every time she moved, and it had begun to itch. However, it she was just going to get an enema, she would be in the same thing right after.

“Well there is a difference. The enema won’t be nearly as much as you have already put in there, and since it is liquid it will be absorbed faster. Trust me, I know, thanks to you,” Alice said, and Ellen looked at the ground, remembering why this was happening.

“Well… ok” Ellen said.

“What do you say?”

“Thank you Alice,” Ellen mumbled.

“Alice? Is that my name? You haven’t spoken much yet, but I figured you knew that. Try it again before I get the soap.”

“Then you mommy,” Ellen grumbled.

“Good baby,” Alice replied, and stuck the pacifier into her mouth. She let Ellen into the bathroom and lay her on the floor.

Alice began by unlocking and removing the plastic pants. To Ellen’s surprise, Alice lifted her legs up and tied her ankles up in a V position. She then untapped her diaper and began cleaning her. Ellen blushed and squirmed in humiliation. “This must be what Alice felt like” she thought, and the thought made the situation worse. To have everything turned around on her like this was horrible.
When Alice finished cleaning her, she took the old diaper away and set it on top of the toilet. Next, she took out a hose and a red plastic bottle. She filled the bottle with water, attached the hose to it, and inserted the hose into Ellen’s backside.

“There we go, make sure the baby is all clean inside and out,” Alice said, smiling condescendingly.
The pressure began to build inside Ellen. She began to cramp up and squirm. “OH GOD!” she thought “THIS IS WORSE THEN THE LAXATIVES!” The pain was building more and more, and the bottle kept pouring. She began to sweat and tear up.

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore. “PLEASE!” she shouted, dropping the pacifier. “No more!”
Alice looked down angrily at her. “BAD BABY! Did I say you could talk? I told you NOT to drop that pacifier, didn’t I?”

“Yes, but please, its too much! You’ve done enough to me already, I’m sorry!” Ellen cried.

“No, you are a bad baby, and you earned even more.” She squeezed the bottle, forcing the rest into Ellen. Then, to Ellen’s dismay, she refilled it and kept going. Ellen lay helplessly tied up as a second enema was forced into her. She cried louder then she had during the spanking, and shook back and forth as much as she could in the binds.

When it was done, Alice took the hose out. “Now then, little girl, as promised you will be re-diapered so you can let that out. Unfortunately for you, I only see one diaper here.”

To Ellen’s horror, Alice reached back and grabbed her old diaper from the top of the toilet. “NO!” she said “Please no! You said you’d change me into a new one!”

“I said no such thing. I said I’d change you out of this one, clean you, and re-diaper you. I never said it would be a new diaper. And with the way you acted during your enema, you could use the extra punishment, couldn’t you? Now I am going to put this pacifier in your mouth, and you will suckle it like a good baby and stop complaining, ok?

Ellen sniffed and sobbed. “Yes mommy,” she said.

“Good baby. Now don’t lose this pacifier again,” she put the pacifier back into Ellen’s mouth.

Ellen stared in despair as Alice took the messy diaper and placed it underneath her again. She wished she could struggle away, but with her feet tied up she was completely helpless. She considered pushing it away with her hands, but knew it would serve no purpose. She felt her bottom fall once again into the disgusting mush, then the thick padding pulled between her legs, and finally felt it get taped in place. Alice untied her feet, pulled the plastic pants on, and locked them.

Ellen sniffled pitifully as Alice looked down at her. She shook her head. “What a sad, pathetic, little baby, just lying there in her smelly diapers. Not fun, is it?” Ellen shook her head no. “Well then, perhaps you will learn why what you did to me was wrong. Remember, you put me through all of this first.” Ellen nodded. “Well, anyway, you will have all night in a messy diaper to think about it. Its bedtime kiddo.”

Ellen didn’t bother to protest that it was too early, she knew it wouldn’t make a difference.  Alice picked her up and carried her into a bedroom, then lay her into a crib.  She lay a bottle of milk beside her, which Ellen guessed contained more of the laxative. Alice closed a top onto the crib, and locked it.

Ellen turned over onto her side. She rolled back and forth, trying to get comfortable but finding it next to impossible with her full diaper. No matter where she turned the mush caked and coated her, leaving her with a horrible feeling and itch. The smell filled her nostrils, and she tried her best to breathe through her mouth. Throughout the entire ordeal, she was filled with the guilt of knowing this is what she had done to Alice again and again. She could barely do one night of it, and Alice had had months.

Slowly she drifted off to sleep.

The next day she woke up to Alice shaking her. Alice helped her out of the crib and stood her on her feet.

Ellen was eager to find out if it was all worth it. Alice saw her anticipation and took the pacifier out of her mouth so she could speak. She instantly asked “Did I do it? Did I get the job?”

Alice looked at her and smirked. She reached over and Ellen’s hair. “Yes you did little one! Good job! What a good little baby!” Ellen realized she was still going to be talked to like an infant until this was done.

“Just one more thing I need you to do baby girl,” Alice said.

“What’s that” Ellen asked. Alice raised her eyebrows. “I mean, what’s that mommy?”

“I want you to put this in that slot,” Alice said, handing her an envelop and pointing to a slot in the wall, apparently for mail.

“Ummm… why? That’s an odd thing to….”

“Don’t worry. Do it, and the job is yours.”

“Alright mommy,” Ellen said. She took the envelop and dropped it in. “What was that?”

“Oh, some of the more expensive rooms in older have those for rich guests who want to send mail.”

“I mean, what was in the envelope?” Ellen asked again, a little annoyed.

“Oh, that was the key to your plastic pants, stinky girl.”

“WHAT!?” Ellen shouted in panic.

“Don’t worry, it was sent to your house. It should be there in a few days. Until then, you could try cutting it, but it is made not to be broken.” Ellen looked down, seeing the thick metal cord that kept it on. “You could go and buy special scissors or a knife for it, but that would mean going to a store in your messy diapers, and I think you’ve had enough of that, don’t you?”

“But.. but… I thought I did well! You said I passed!”

“Oh, you did. You will begin working next week. It will be like you were promised, I am not cheating you there. Most of your work will be normal, and you will have the opportunity for advancement. You can even model our new lines, since you wanted to so badly. In fact, you already are!”

Ellen looked down at her clothes. The diapers she had never seen before, the matching shirt, the seemingly unbreakable plastic pants… “You mean…?”

“Yes, due to rising interest in ‘kinky’ things, thanks largely to a certain movie and book, we are trying to expand into a few different fetishes. The "modelling" you will be doing will be of this stuff. Along with your regular work, you will be expected to test out our new diapers and toys and pose in your pretty little baby clothes for the camera. Sound fun?”

“So… I will get the job?” Ellen said hopefully, and Alice nodded. At least there was that, even if it meant occasionally modelling diapers.

“Don’t worry, your job will be more then dressing up as a baby for photos. That will only happen once in a while. Oh, and you only have to call me “mommy” when you are in diapers, otherwise it is ma’am since you are working for me. But for now, you need to get home. I hope for your sake you have parked nearby and your car is well ventilated for your stinky pants. Or… did you bring a car? I doubt a cab or bus will take you, and I’m sure waddling home would be humiliating for you, if adorably cute for others. Now, open your mouth!”

Ellen obliged, and Alice put the pacifier into her mouth. She felt Alice tighten something behind her head.

“That, little one, Is a clear cord to keep it in place. To anyone looking, there is nothing there and you are sucking on your own accord. But to you, it is stuck in place with no way to remove it! Isn’t that clever? Just another new item you can test for us. There will be a lot of them. I already had the key put on your doorstep, so you can stop suckling when you get home.

“Oh, and one more thing. Since you are testing out diapers right now, you can take this home” Alice handed her an open package, filled with diapers identical to her own. A picture of them was on the package, with the title ‘Padded Bum’s ABDL Diapers.’

Alice continued “And don’t go throwing them out as soon as you get outside! I want you to bring back what’s left of them when you come into work.” Ellen sighed. She had been planning to do exactly that. “You are too test them, research competitive brands, then right out what you think and areas for improvement. Oh, and we will know if you are faking it. Don’t let that be the first thing you do for our company. We will have a few more types for you to test then. Now, I’ll see you next Monday at 8:00 am with your report on these diapers. The hotel workers will let you out now. Have a good day!” Alice said he last part with a mocking cheerfulness, and turned to go.

Ellen stared down at herself, and thought of what to do. After some searching, she found her old pants. However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get them to fit over the thick padding of her diapers. Finally giving up, she threw them down in anger before stuffing them into her purse. She tried putting her suit jacket on, but it did nothing to cover them and only made the rest of her clothes seem even sillier by comparison.

Perhaps she could find a way to remove the lock at home, but for now, she was stuck. The diapers weren’t coming off, and the pacifier wasn’t coming out. To top it all off, she had to carry a clearly marked package of diapers all the way home. She imagined the site she would make: a grown women, waddling pathetically in diapers decorated with infantile pictures, wearing a t shirt which matched her diapers and seemed to be made for and overgrown toddler, sucking a pacifier, and carrying a package of abdl diapers clearly intended for her. The brown stains and lumps on her diaper and the awful smell following her would to anyone nearby that the diapers weren’t for show, and she couldn’t exactly argue with a pacifier stuck in her mouth. Now, more than ever, she regretted what she had done to Alice.

This was going to be a long trip home.

• Like 1