LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Framed into Diaper (private diaperboy187 and padded_princess91)

Padded_Princess

"But I need football to get a scholarship !" Kiro whined as Mishkina pulled him into the bathroom. Despite his size with his messy face and clothes with food on them he looked a lot like a toddler after trying to eat without a bib. He didn't want to think about what he would do if he couldn't play football anymore. Kiro waited for Mishkina to finish making his bath for him.

It was very unusual having to take a bath and he wondered if his mom intended to bathe him. He quickly dismissed the idea since he was way too old for that now. Once the bath was ready he waited for his mom to leave the bathroom. Kiro definitely didn't want to undress in front of Mishkina even though she was sure to see him naked later.

Mishkina ran the bath but did not budge. " You can either undress yourself or I can undress you like the toddler you've been acting like. " Since I cant trust you to keep your bed clean, your grades up, and your behavior in line I no longer trust you will properly clean yourself. You are already on thin ice so I suggest you dont argue with me and undress". She stood there waiting he had embarrassed in front of the school acting as her had now he could feel a bit of embarrassment being washed like a child by his mother.

Hatomi knew her brother would be in so much trouble tomorrow when he didnt turn in his homework and mom met with his teacher. It was what he deserved being so stupid and trying to argue when he was the one causing all the troubles.

"Mom please I can bathe myself" Kiro begged Mishkina as he made no move to get undressed. He still remembered the spanking but thought she was trying to go too far this time. For now he was standing his ground so another spanking might prove necessary before the bath. Kiro continued to wait for Mishkina to leave and let him bathe in peace.

As she made no moves to leave he began to become more unsure of what to do. If he wasn't in big trouble before he certainly was now. Once he failed to turn his homework in his grades would quickly drop even more. Kiro was still being a bit defiant so more steps would need to be taken to fix the problem.

Mishkina frowned so he would continue this disrespect and stubborn behavior. She would see he learned quickly just who was the adult and who the child who should do as told. " So you still think your in charge? Going to try to disobey and bully me in my house?!" Mishkina grabbed hold of Kiro pullung him to her as she sat on the toilet. With a hard yank he was over her lap and being spanked. " you are the child! You do as I say! You will not continue to disrespect me!" 

Mishkina spanked him for a solid 5 minutes before she stopped. " Stand drop your pants and underwear and back over my lap. And do not make me repeat myself!"

Hatomi was in her bedroom reading and smirked enjoying the sound of her brother being properly punished.

Kiro was shocked as Mishkina quickly dragged him over to the toilet and put him over her lap. He quickly began crying as he was spanked for five minutes. By the time it was over his butt was already a bright red. Kiro gulped as Mishkina ordered him to pull down his pants and underwear then get back over her lap.

He was sure his butt wouldn't be able to survive another spanking but knew it was pointless to argue. As long as he still had his underwear he was determined to prove his innocence and make sure his sister got what was coming to her. If his mom threw away the last pair of underwear in his possession he would have to be extra good to earn his other pairs back for school. Kiro was certain Hatomi would find new ways to torment him just to get a pair to wear to school.

Mishkina was furious and was going to make sure Kiro knew it. She was the parent and what she said went and she would drive that point home with a well spanked bottom. When he laid across her lap again bottom bare and red she wasted no time in resuming her hard and quick swats across his bottom. The bathroom echoed the sounds of each smack and her teenage sons cries.

Mishkina spoke as she spanked him. " I am the adult! You are the child who is still wetting his bed and not maintaining his grades! How dare you argue with me! If I say your bedtime is 8 its 8 , if I say you go to bed at 6 you will do so!". Every word was accentuated with a spank.

Mishkina could feel the heat from what was surely a very sore bottom. She stopped spanking him but did not let him up. Her hand res th ing on his bottom she spoke. " Now tell me when is your bedtime? And what do you do when an adult tells you to do something? "

Kiro let loose a fresh set of tears as Mishkina continued the spanking. He tried to squirm away as the pain was unbearable but could barely move. When the spanking was stopped he was extremely grateful though his butt now looked like a ripe tomato. "My bedtime is 8:00 ! I listen to the adult !" Kiro answered Mishkina's questions while still crying.

The spanking had reminded him he could and would be punished for arguing with his mom or anyone else she put in charge of him. For the next few days his bottom would be very sore even if it was given any ointment. The bath water was now cold so it would need to be warmed up. Kiro waited for Mishkina to release him not daring to even try and pull up his underwear and pants.

Mishkina nodded her head as it seemed he was understanding. " Very good and as far as you are concerned Hatomi is an adult. When I'm not here she is in charge and I'm sure she wont hesitate to spank you if need reminding. Now stand up and take your clothes off".

Letting him up Mishkina put her hand in the water. It had cooled down but it wasn't unbearably cold. Had he not been so argumentative his bath would have been hot but as it was his own fault she would not reheat the bath. While he undressed completely Mishkina opened the drawer and took out shaving cream and one of her smaller bikini razors. " Before you get in we need to get rid of those hairs you have on your privates".

Kiro blushed as Mishkina informed him Hatomi was an adult so he now has to listen to her as well. This time he began to undress when ordered not able to stand another spanking. He didn't even dare keep his underwear on knowing it would infuriate his mom if he did. Kiro was speechless as Mishkina announced she was going to shave his privates.

The only thing he could do was let out a fresh stream of tears not even being brave enough to try to cover it up with his hands. Having adult hair was a huge step for him but unfortunately his mom planned to take it away leaving him bald as a baby. Unless he could earn his underwear back permanently he doubted he would be allowed to have hair down there for a very long time. Kiro wept as he waited for Mishkina to start the embarrassing procedure.

• 4 weeks later...

Mishkina squirted the shaving cream in her hands and took her time to thoroughly cover all of his pubic hairs. Before she began shaving him she looked to her son. " Stay still, babies don't have hair on their diaper areas so mommy is going to help you get rid of all the big boy hairs. After all your not a big boy now are you Kiro".

She didnt wait for a reply and instead began to slowly shave his pubic hairs. Rinsing the razor in the sink between strokes of the blade she began to hum a nursery rhyme. When she finished she held his penis to his stomach and inspected insuring she did a thorough job. Satisfied she put the razor away.  " Get in the tub it's already past your bedtime and you still need to be washed up. "

• 4 weeks later...

Kiro could only continue to cry as Mishkina put the shaving cream on him and began to take away his hair. He didn't dare put up any resistance as his butt couldn't take another punishment. Once his mom was done he looked down not able to find a single hair she had missed. Kiro was feeling humiliated as Mishkina hummed a nursery rhyme to him as if he really was just a baby.

He stepped into the tub not wanting to upset his mother even more. The water was so cold he instantly began shivering not used to baths let alone a cold one. After his bath he would try to beg his mom to stay up long enough to finish his homework. Kiro gasped as he realized that when he changed in the locker room for gym or football practice the other guys might notice he was now hairless down there.