LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Framed into Diaper (private diaperboy187 and padded_princess91)

Padded_Princess

Hitomi sighed as she got home from another long school day. She found school to be simply to easy and that bored her. It irritated the 16 year old that her education was held to such a low standard due to the sheer laziness of her peers. It was quite well known by the students she didn't tolerate stupidity from anyone.  In fact many would say she could be quite the bully. The school was aware of her sharp tongue but often over looked it due to heart high G.P.A.

Today her mean streak had been particularly high. Having found out due to her schools avg GPA they would not be invited to an upcoming seminar she had been waiting months for. Not only had she called out and humiliated students for their grades no that hadn't been enough for the girl with vengeance on her mind. Hitomi was smart and new how to avoid being caught. Using her younger brothers information she hacked into the schools computers from there she got a list of all the lowest GPA students.

Hitomi plastered these students grades on the school website and on Facebook. Still that hadn't been enough. For ruining her plans she got a hold of those useless students embarrassing school photos with a little photoshopping she made embarrassing photos even more so humiliating. Depicting the stupid students as pathetic babies to dumb to even learn ABC's.

Hitomi knew she would never get caught and hadn't bothered to hide the use of her brother's account. She often pinned her cruel acts on him. It irritated her how he never took anything seriously and never applied himself. With his grades the school never doubted him to be a troublemaker. Moreover since he often got in trouble students would blame him when Hitomi did something to them.  After all it was easier to believe some big 6'0 boy with barely passing grades was causing trouble then the 5'7" angel faced genius of the school and the students new it.

Hacking into the school was a major offense and could not be ignored. The principal had called their mom at work. Her brother was told to go straight home after school and sit in his room until she arrived. As Hitomi laid on her bed studying she wondered what punishment her brother would get. Her mother seemed at her limit with his behavior last week.

Kiro had been enjoying his day glad to be away from his sister who always seemed to get away with everything. Although he was younger and in the 9th grade he was already 6 feet and 150 pounds. Being so big and tall put him at a disadvantage though as many people assumed he was a big tough bully. Kiro was in fact quite the opposite though he did play football in hopes of a scholarship.

Today had been a good day until out of nowhere he had been sent to the principal's office. He had absolutely no clue what he had done as even his mom was called. Even after going home he still had only a slight clue as to his supposed crime. Kiro had no idea how to hack anything but was sure Hitomi and his mom wouldn't listen and punish him anyways despite being innocent.

With finals coming up he had been under a lot of pressure as he was barely passing most of his classes. The stress of studying for all the classes and his football games was really getting to him and had caused a rather embarrassing problem. For the past week he had been wetting the bed and trying to hide it. Unfortunately for Kiro he had failed as Hitomi had already discovered it and quickly told his mom.

When Hitomi heard her brother came home she looked at the time. Coming into the living room she smirked" Ohhh your in so much trouble this time. Mom sounded furious. You better get in your room mom will be home any second". Hotomi didnt bother hiding her smirk knowing her brother would be in a lot of trouble. Hitomi wondered what her mother had planned for his punishment. She had briefly spoken with her mom who asked her to skip her study group to be home for the upcoming discussion. Going to the kitchen Hitomi poured herself some iced tea and enjoyed her beverage while watching the living room t.v. 

Half an hour later there mother Mishkina arrived. There mother looked younger than her 40 years of age. Standing 5'8 weighing 120 pounds their mother could easily pass for a woman in her 20's.

Seeing Hitomi on the couch she smiled to her daughter. Hitomi was her pride and joy. Sometimes Mishkina wondered how her two children were so different her daughter so studious and responsible and her son just drifting through life causing trouble. Today things would change." Hello sweetheart I'm so sorry you missed your study session today".

Hitomi hugged her mom and smiled." Its fune mom I'm ahead in my studies and this seemed important. Is Kiro causing trouble again?".

Mishkina explained the horrible prank her son had done and her plan to correct his behavior. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I keep grounding him taking his electronics nothing is working. Now he's even wetting his bed. I dont understand he has such a great role model in you and he wants for nothing. Yet his behavior is just getting worse".

Hitomi rubbed her mom's back seeing she was stressed. " Mom honestly boys are different than girls. I was just reading a research study about how boys raised in a more feminine style are often more docile and have a greater respect for females in their lives. As much as I hate to say it mom he has no respect for how hard you work or that his behavior negatively affects our home. Honestly he cant expect to get the new bed he wants just by peeing his current one. "

Mishkina was shocked" you mean to tell me he is intentionally wetting his bed? Oh that boy I am not replacing that bed he will be the one embarrassed with a bedroom that smells like a toddler's."

Hitomi knew her mother was livid. Which also made her more amiable to her suggestions." Mom we dont want the whole house smelling because he's acting like a...a baby. Why don't we put the plastic sheets back on his bed and make him wear protective underwear. That way if he keeps peeing he will be embarrassed to be in wet diapers. The mattress will be protected and he will be the only one suffering. Of course it doesnt help if he's able to change himself so I suppose to make it more of a punishment we should do it. The embarrassment of being changed like a toddler should make him stop."

Mishkina was shocked at her daughter suggestion but it did make sense. " Hmmm I think your right. This study you read is there anything about older boys?". Hitomi eagerly expressed to her mother the only solution she could see was raising her brother all over. " He'll already be in diapers so why not just introduce some little girl things. He has to learn to respect you and that his behavior reflects on our family. Little girls are much more empathetic and understanding so treat him like the child you want him to be.'

Mishkina was amazed at her daughters insight into the problems with her brother. " Kiro come here young man". Hitomi spoke to her mother" remember mom he's going to be resistant as its knew and he has no respect for you so he'll try to get out of it. You have to be firm with him or this behavior will continue". Both Hitomi and Mishkina sat on the couch waiting for the troublesome boy.

Kiro quickly went to his room trying to ignore Hitomi's taunting. He couldn't shake the feeling that his older sister was somehow behind the incident and his life was going to change very soon. While waiting on his bed he tried to ignore the strong sense of piss coming off it. No matter how many times Kiro cleaned it the smell refused to go away.

Once his mom called him he reluctantly headed to the living room knowing a spanking would only be the start of his punishment. He tried to suppress his frown as his sister was sitting in the living room as if waiting to hear how he would be punished. From his room he hadn't caught any of their conversation so was unaware what awaited him. "Mom please I don't know what the principal said but I'm innocent. I've been trying to stay out of trouble since last time you punished me" Kiro begged Mishkina trying in vain not to come off as a whiny little kid trying to escape a well deserved punishment.

Mishkina frowned he really did not respect her to lie in her face when the principal had proof. " young man I have had enough of your behavior. You have no respect for me or this family. Constantly your bullying other children and now breaking the law hacking your school! Things are going to change around here mister. And dont think I don't know what you're trying to accomplish peeing your bed. Your sister and I have discussed it and starting tonight you will be going back into diapers. I'm going to take out your old plastic sheets and they will be used to protect your bed." 

Hitomi smirked knowing he was shocked by the news. " Also mom and I have agreed that either she or I will change your diapers. If you try to take them off you will be spanked." 

Mishkina nodded in agreement. " Now while I go get your new undergarments you will strip and lay across your sister lap for a spanking. Your behavior interrupted her studies. When she is done your to stand in the corner until I come home. When I get home you will go over my knees for disrespecting me and bringing such shame to our family." Mishkina stood up grabbing her purse. " I want to see you stripping now and you better not give your sister a hard time".

• 4 weeks later...

"Diapers ?!? No way ! I'm too old for diapers ! I won't wear them ! I didn't do anything wrong !" Kiro protested as Mishkina revealed she intended to diaper and worse let Hitomi change him if she wanted. He stood in shock not sure what to do next but making no move to go over his sister's lap. It seemed as though a spanking before she left was definitely going to be required to make sure he didn't try anything. Kiro waited for Mishkina to change her mind about getting him diapers or at least listening to what he was trying to tell her.

Mishkina frowned. " No? You are talking back to me now? You think because your a bully at school you can bully at home?!" Mishkina walked over her son grabbing him by the ear she made him bend over the arm of the couch. One hand hold his ear so he couldn't sit up she used the other hand to start delivering swift hard spanks his bottom. After 20 spanks she stopped and let go of his ear. " You will not continue to disrespect me or your sister. You will do as your told or you can kiss football away. Now do as you were told pants and underwear down and over your sisters lap. If you want to continue fighting me on this you'll not only wear diapers at home I will send you to school in them. I had better get a good report from your sister when I return or so help me diapers will be the least of your worries". 

Mishkina grabbed her bag and went out to her car and left. Hatomi smiled as her brother stood there. " You heard her drop them little brother and be quick I have things to do other than spank your bottom. I cant believe you've caused so much trouble". Hatomi patted her lap as she sat on the couch. " Well come on!"

Kiro was barely able to keep from crying as Mishkina grabbed his ear and gave him a hard spanking. When his mom mentioned taking football away he panicked knowing he needed a football scholarship to get into college and away from his sister. With the added threat of being sent to school in diapers he had no choice but to comply. Kiro quickly pulled down his pants and underwear then with tears in his eyes headed over to Hatomi for another spanking.

As he got ready for what was sure to be a very painful and embarrassing spanking he hoped his sister wouldn't be too hard on his sore butt. He wondered if his mom would even let him out of diapers once finals were over and he stopped wetting the bed. If she didn't he wasn't sure what he was going to do. Kiro waited for Hatomi to get his spanking over with hating every second of it.

Hatomi smiled as her brother laid across her lap. She rubbed his bare cheeks knowing how it embarrassed him as she waited for there moms car to pull off. Hearing the engine leave the driveway Hatomi suddenly brought her hand down hard on his right cheek. " You know had I known you would get in this much trouble I'd have used your account to hack the school sooner. " She suddenly started laying into Kiros bottom alternating between cheeks. " your...such a..lazy bum...you do nothing to help out.....your to dumb to get good grades... your an embarrassment as my... brother!." Hatomi relentlessly spanked her brother for 15 minutes his bottom cherry red when she stopped. " now apologize for wasting my time and being an embarrassment then get your nose to the wall!"

• 2 weeks later...

Kiro gasped as Hatomi revealed she was behind getting him in trouble at school. He quickly realized his sister was probably also behind his mother's decision to put him back in diapers. There was nothing he could do about it now as his already sore red butt got worse with his sister showing him no mercy. Kiro could only hope Hatomi would slip up soon so he could prove to Mishkina that he was telling the truth.

When he was told to apologize he did so afraid of the consequences if he didn't. "I'm sorry" He told his younger sister before going to the nearest corner. The only positive thing he could think was that maybe his mom wouldn't be able to find diapers in his size. Kiro cried as he stood in the corner too afraid to even try to fight back.

• 1 month later...

Mishkina was surprised ag how easily she found printed diapers in her son's size. He was tall but he was also slender allowing him to fit the more childish diapers. Getting 5 cases as well as wipes and powder she made her purchases still in disbelief. How could her son be such a rotten apple. She made her way home having been gone for an hour.

Hatomi chuckled seeing her brother's red bottom on display  she took a picture with her phone. " if you even think about telling I'll post this picture of your spanked bottom all over the school. " I see a text from mom as she honks the horn from the driveway. " Mom said pull up your pants and bring your diapers inside"

Kiro was still standing in the corner with his pants and underwear around his ankles after the spanking was over. He hadn't gotten permission to do anything yet so was thinking about how to get his sister back so he could get out of the punishment. Once he finally got permission after their mom was home he wasted no time in pulling up his pants and underwear again. Kiro hoped Mishkina hadn't gotten diapers with any designs as he walked out to the car.

As his eyes saw the five packs of diapers and the princess, unicorn, baby animals, letters and numbers, and finally baby items decorating a different pack of diapers he began to cry. Some of the diapers he could tell were thicker and intended for him to wear at night. He had never felt so humiliated as he carried in each pack wishing it was all just a bad dream. Kiro wondered which ones Mishkina and Hatomi would put him in first having no choice but to obey them.

Hatomi giggled " oh mom those are so cute". Mishkina smiled." Yes I was so glad they had so many options s in his size." She looked to her son. " While I go get the rubber sheets you collect all your underwear and give them to your sister. Fill your underwear drawer with 1 pack of daytime diapers and one pack of nighttime the rest can go in your closet. This is not up for negotiation either young man if you haven't done what I said by the time I come to your room you'll go over my lap and wear your diapers to school". With that Mishkina went up to the attic and dug around the boxes of their nursery items. 

Hatomi smirked." You better hurry up diaper boy I dont think that bottom can get much redder but I would enjoy finding out." She had no fear of their mother finding out after all why would she believe such a trouble maker. Hatomi went to her room to work on her homework knowing her brother would do as their mom said and deliver his underwear to her.

Kiro continued to cry as Mishkina ordered him to give all his underwear to Hatomi. He was sure they would all be either put away in the attic or thrown away forcing him to wear nothing but diapers. After carrying the pack to his room he emptied his underwear drawer before looking at the packs of diapers. He opened the nighttime diapers with baby items then the daytime ones with letters and numbers. Kiro loaded up his underwear drawer with the diapers then went to put the rest in the closet.

He desperately wanted to keep his underwear but for now his mom's threats were keeping him in line. With all his underwear gone he wondered if despite his obedience he would wind up wearing the infantile diapers to school. Hiding the diapers from his friends would be impossible with how thick they were sure to be not to mention his sister would likely tell everyone. Kiro could only hope the truth would come out and for once Hatomi would be punished for her crime instead of him.

Mishkina found the box of Hatomi nursery stuff and took out her pink and purple rubber sheets with tiaras. Satisfied with her find she made her way downstairs to his bedroom where she saw him putting his diapers away.  " your moving awfully slow for someone who doesn't want another spanking. Give your underwear to your sister. From now on you go to your sister in the morning to have your diaper checked. She will give you your underwear to change into for school. When you get home you come to either mer or your sister to be put back in your diapers and turn over your underwear. "

Mishkina began stopping his bed and putting on the little girl driver sheets as her daughter came in. " Your still in here? You'd think that spanking would have ot done pep in your step. Give me your underwear". She holds her hands out expectantly.

Kiro was relieved to hear that he would still be allowed to wear his underwear but only at school. He was surprised when his mom brought out his sister's old bedwetting sheets and began to put them on his bed. Reluctantly he gave his sister all of his underwear except for the pair he was currently wearing. Kiro was certain that in a few minutes Mishkina would make him take them off so she could put him in a new diaper.

He hoped that he wouldn't have to use all the diapers but knew his sister would try her best to keep him from getting his underwear back. There was no way of telling how far his mom would take babying him but had a feeling it would only get more humiliating. Once finals were over he was certain his bedwetting would stop and he could go back to underwear. Kiro waited to see what Mishkina wanted him to do now as he glanced over at the girly packs of diapers in the closet.

Hatomi happily took her brother's underwear. She was glad her mother took her advice to heart and chuckled seeing the rubber sheets on his bed. " Aww I remember these.  I haven't seen them since I was what 2 when I finished potty training? I didnt think I'd see them again until you were a grandma mom". 

Mishkina chuckled " same here but I suppose it's just good we kept them since your brother isn't fully potty trained yet." She looked to Kiro" go sit in the living room and do your homework so I can watch you while I make dinner. After dinner you can take your shower and your sister and I will get you ready for bed." Both women went separate ways Mishkina to the kitchen to start dinner and Hatomi to her bedroom to lock her brothers underwear in her chest so he couldn't access them.

Kiro was more than a little surprised when Mishkina and Hatomi made no attempt to diaper him yet. He began to hope the diapers were just a threat and in the morning his mom would decide on a different punishment. When his mom claimed he wasn't potty trained he blushed despite knowing it wasn't the least bit true. Kiro went to the living room and got the homework out of his backpack.

He began to start on it glad he wasn't diapered yet. As long as he still feared his mom and sister he wouldn't disobey them unless it was for a good reason. Once football season was over he knew he would no longer have any excuse to not go straight home after school was over. Kiro was still doing his homework as he waited for dinner to get done.

Hatomi was in her bedroom working on an essay for her online college course. She was excited to see her brother diapered and looked forward to his punishment lasting quite awhile. 

An hour later Mishkina had dinner ready. " Children come to eat". She looked to Kiro. " I hope your homework is done your going straight to bed after your bath".

Hatomi came into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Dinner smells great mom. I just finished my research essay I'm pretty sure I'll get an A. Oh and I need you to sign of for me to go on a field trip to visit some ivy league schools over spring break".

Mishkina smiled and sat down to eat. " Great job Hatomi. I'm so proud of you, Kiro you should follow your sister example. Report cards come home soon I expect your grades to be decent".

Kiro was still working on his homework when he heard dinner was ready. He was only halfway through it having gotten stuck on a few problems. Unless he could stay up after his bath he would have to try to finish the rest in the morning. Kiro sat down at the table ready to eat until he saw what it was.

As usual his mom had made a dinner that only her and his older sister liked. He couldn't help making a disgusted face wishing that they had made something he liked for once. Despite not liking it much he held out his plate for some of the food. Kiro was desperately trying to avoid the subject of grades knowing his weren't very good at all especially compared to Hatomi's.

Mishkina gave Kiro a large helping of the pasta dish she made. She poured him half a glass of water. " Hatomi you see this close to your brothers bedtime he should not get a lot to drink. Since he's bot potty trained it will help if his drinking is limited in the evening. I'm working late tomorrow so I want to be sure you know these things".

Hatomi smiled as she took a bite of her. " Okay mom, so starting tonight Kiro bedtime is 8:00?". 

Mishkina nodded." Yes little boys still potty training shouldn't be staying up late." She looked to Kiro." Finals are coming up for the semester yes? How are your grades? I hope you pulled up your grade in history".

Kiro slowly began eating the pasta but hated that he had been given so much of the pasta. He wasn't pleased to see he was only getting half a cup of water as if anymore would certainly cause him to have a big accident. The new bedtime of 8:00 was too much and he quickly spoke up. "This isn't fair ! I'm already potty trained and 8:00 is way too early to go to bed !" Kiro complained as he was sure the earlier bedtime would just make his accidents worse.

Just as he was about to continue complaining his mom asked about his grades. He quickly began eating the pasta as fast as possible in an effort to avoid the question. Once they found out he was barely passing his classes they wouldn't be the least bit happy with him. Kiro was trying to eat so fast his face and clothes were getting covered in the pasta.

Hatomi and Mishkina noticed how he avoided the discussion of his grades. Hatomi chuckled at his messy eating. " Mom I think you may have to go back into my nursery box. It seems baby Kiro is in need of some bibs". 

Mishkina said nothing about his outburst deciding to deal with it shortly. She to laughed. " yes I think I saw them I'll take them out tonight, oh and remember you two to be ready by 6 tomorrow. I want to have plenty of time to meet with all of your teachers for back to school night. " Mishkina finished her food. " Hatomi I'm going to run the bath for your brother be a dear and tidy the kitchen?".

Hatomi smiled "sure mom not a problem and if you need extra time to talk with Kiro teachers I can ask my teachers to do conference calls with you". Hatomi got up and started clearing the table. 

Mishkina nodded" that's a great idea honey". She looked to Kiro. " Let's go young man time for a bath and then off to bed. "

"I don't need a bib !" Kiro protested only to have more food fall out of his mouth and onto his clothes. He blushed as he saw what he had done and quickly finished his food. Due to his size it was very unlikely his sister's bibs would fit around his neck without risking strangling him. Kiro sighed in defeat when Mishkina announced it was time for a bath then bedtime.

His unfinished homework was still in the living room revealing how much he had left to do. Even if he was allowed to stay up it was doubtful he would be able to finish his homework by 8:00. The only thing to do was to try and finish it tomorrow before class. Kiro wasn't looking forward to the parent teacher conference sure his poor grades would quickly be revealed.

Mishkina ignored his outburst but still noted mentally he would need something making such a mess. Hatomi took his plate shaking her head at the mess he made. " I hope to hear good things from your teachers young man. If your grades aren't up to par no football. Grades come first and then extracurricular activities". Mishkina grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs to the bathroom where she started running his bath water. 

While they were upstairs Hatomi quickly washed the dishes and put away ther left overs. Walking through the living room she saw his homework sitting out and not even half done. Hatomi began looking over his work and couldn't believe how much of it was incorrect. She was embarrassed to have a brother who did so poorly. Crumpling the homework he did she threw it away. She'd rather he do nothing than have the teacher know she had such an idiot for a brother.