LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At The Last Minute

Just a real quick story i wanted to throw out before Halloween was over... I hope i made it in time. I know, it's weird, it's odd, it has problems and i wrote it in the past 2 hours but hey, i thought, what the hell. Maybe someone else will enjoy it. :)

At The Last Minute

Jill looked nervous, hesitant. This costume was ridiculous as much as it was a cliché: The sexy nurse. Only, this time, it was a ridiculously short, white latex nurse dress, complete with the red cross on the chest and the little hat - Also latex, of course.

She looked at herself in the mirror: The shoes were even more interesting. White patent leather, wedge heeled ballet shoes. She trained as a ballet dancer and knew how to walk like this, but it still proved difficult.

At least her body was flattered by the outfit. She always kept herself in shape, her b cups being held up nicely by the rubber cups inside the dress - And padded slightly - made her look quite attractive indeed, especially when it’s topped with her pale, soft face and long, straight black hair falling loosely over her shoulders. Her Japanese heritage was clearly on display, though she heels increased her size to a healthy 6 feet.

She had no idea how she let Clarice talk her into this. “It’ll be fun!” she said. “We decided to just go kinky this year!” She told her all about the catsuit - a literal catsuit - she was going to wear, just like ‘the old batman film’. She shivered, not knowing whether that was better or not than her own attire. The ballet heels were the one thing no one else would be able to mimic, at least, she thought to herself.

She pulled at the hem of the dress, which just barely covered her white latex panties. Finally, she nodded: “Well… Can’t stay here all day.”

The party was already well underway when she went downstairs. When she moved in she knew the 4 story building had a large party cellar, though it was rarely used - Halloween was one of those nights where all the residents came together and organized a party, and this year it was Clarice - Her neighbour across the hall - Which had the honour of organizing it. And, knowing her, she decided a kinky fetish party was the thing to do.

Mister Gladstone, from the ground floor, did last years party. Snoozefest! Nothing organized, just some crackers, old music no one else liked…. At least the booze was good.

All mister Gladstone did was brag about this clock he found at a flea market, which counted years rather than hours. The black and orange monstrosity, at least a foot in diameter, was hung in the room that night. For some reason, it ticked over at midnight at halloween, rather than the first of january. It was promptly forgot.

Entering the room it seemed like almost all the residents did buy into the theme, though none of them were as… Hardcore as her and clarice, it seemed. There was a leather hood, some cuffs, even a furry costume, a red fox wearing a pilot suit. She’d have to deduce who it was by checking who was not here, later tonight.

Clarice herself stood in her full, black latex catsuit, including the ears and a tail, showing plenty of cleave and brandishing a whip. She had won the physical lottery in a similar way to Jill, though obviously quite a bit taller, even without her high heels. The catgirl grinned at Jill as she shuffled toward her: “You go girl! That looks so good on you!”

“Yeah well… Next time i’m not wearing these heels. I can just barely stay standing, this isn’t what ballet dancing is about Clarice.”

The catgirl chuckled: “You still make it look amazing.” She winked at Jill.

The party was going slowly, as it’s early in the evening. The lights were still on, the decorators were plenty - And orange, got, how she hated orange - The booze was still kept on a snip.

Then, finally, someone started the celebrations song. Mr Gladstone, oddly enough, was dancing next to the radio, the short, stocky elder man looking rather proud of pressing the button.

Everyone let out a hearty chuckle, and the party began in earnest. The booze began to flow, and conversations started to turn a bit more open hearted, and minded, as Clarice, the furry fox, Jill and mister Gladstone ended up sitting together at a table.

“You know, i don’t know what it is but that costume looks rather well made, young man.”

The fox nodded at Gladstone, the voice a bit muffled: “Took me a lot of time… I’m taking it to a con next week.”

Clarice slapped her thighs and exlaimed: “STARFOX! I knew it!”

Jill blushed a bit: She’d made an assumption there she shouldn’t have. Alex - The fox boy, as she found out - Seemed to catch it, and chuckle: “What are you blushing about?”

Jill shook her head: “Nothing, just had a weird thought.”

“Well, so was I. I was thinking it’d be fun to go to a hospital where the nurses dressed like you.”

Clarice nudged Jill in an “i told you so” way, much to Jill’s chagrin. It seems the boy was coming on to her. Jill responded: “I’d be a terrible nurse, all i know is how to change diapers from when i was babysitting.” Gladstone chuckled heartily: “Well, you could always babysit me!”

The comment drew surprised looks from everyone at the table - Even the fox face looked like it was surprised. After a moment, people laughed out loud, finally in on the self depracating joke from the old man. He was far less stuck up than she always thought.

Jill laughed a bit less: Diapers. A secret fetish. She was thinking for the longest time about whether to actually go for broke and dress like a baby for the party, until Clarice provided her with an alternative outfit. All for the best, she thought, she wasn’t really into the baby thing… But it’d have let her live out her fetish for real, for at least one night.

“So why don’t you then?”

A whispered, dark voice in her ear. She turned around, but nothing - Clarice, Alex and Gladstone were in a lively conversation with one another about…. Something.

She shook her head, but the voice returned.

“Such a waste. Why don’t you just wear them all the time?”

She looked around again, nothing. Everyone was in their own cliques, tables, having fun. No one was near her ears. She shook her head again, and looked at the glass of whiskey in her hands: “Well, that was weird.”

It was almost midnight, just over one minute to go. The party was going strong, some people were dancing in the middle of the room. So was Jill, who was bumping hips with Alex.

The clock started glowing, feintly, in the corner of the room.

Something felt off.

“Just give in to your desire.”

Jill felt a bit lightheaded, and stumbled for a moment, being caught by Alex’s hands. Paws. Furry things: “Everything alright?”

Jill nodded, then straightened herself. She felt warm, somehow. Well, warm in one particular spot. She rubs her head for a moment, and as she looks down, she notices something weird. Did her dress slide up or her panties down? They were in plain view. Tipsy, she chuckled, and tried to lower her dress.

“And if you don’t, i will make you….”

She looked confused, as her hands touched plastic under her latex dress, rather than the expected rubber. It crinkled. It was thick. She touched her crotch, and sure enough, her white latex panties turned into a thick, white plastic diaper, clearly sticking out under her dress.

Even worse, it was warm, and turning slightly yellow…

She shook her head. This can’t be happening, she’s just happily drunk, that’s it, yes.

“No, this is quite real, and will be for the rest of your life….”

She felt a sudden shiver move down her spine, her mind switching instantly to a more lucid state. She *was* wearing a diaper, and she was wetting it. She could feel herself doing it, but could not stop the stream….

The clock now glowed, brightly, as midnight was seconds away.

“Now you have every reason to wear them at all times, incontinent girl.”

She gulped, looking around again. She had dismissed the voice as ramblings of a drunken mind, but it was definitely here, the deep and bellowy sound reverberating in her ears.

Others were panicking as well now. The fox…. It looked unreal. Real. The ears twitched. The eyes rolled in their sockets. The fox boy seemed to hyperventilate, looking at his paws.

Clarice…. Clarice dropped to all fours, licking herself. Her suit had changed: It had grown shiny fur all along its surface, but… Somehow looked melded to her skin. Her ears twitched as well, now seemingly more real than her own.

The place were Gladstone sat was now occupied by an actual, sleeping brown bear. Other figures were writhing in the dark as their soundless screams were drowned out by an oppressing silence.

“Enjoy your gifts, you have earned them.”

The clock flashed a bright orange, catching everyone’s attention, before vanishing from existence.

Panic ensued in the room. People were fighting to get out - Well, people….

Jill just stumbled back into a wall, trying to figure out what happened as the flooding finally stopped, though not of her own accord. She felt empty, though her diaper now made her waddle lightly, a task not easy by the shoes still attached to her feet.

It took a while, but finally the room was empty, save for her, Clarice, Alex and Gladstone. Or what was left of them. All of them had kind of drunk enough to be stupified by the experience, and not break into an outright panic, like the rest of the residents. Odd, no police sirens. They’d have expected them by now.

Clarice was licking her hands, latex fur covering her otherwise human form, though the tail and ears were clearly alive: “I have no idea what happened, but i kinda like it.

Alex just stared ahead of him, his head looking eerily real. Well, it was. He was mumbling something, but it was too soft to understand.

Gladstone was still sleeping, letting out a yawn once in a while. A comical sight.

Jill looked flabbergasted. She was peeing herself, again, only a little. The drinks were making their way through her body quickly. Did she have to count herself lucky?

“What just happened?”

The others just shrugged, a drunken stupor clearly keeping them docile. Clarice rolled her eyes: “If i know…. Well, i have no idea what i’d do.”

Jill just blushed, looking down at herself: “Well… I think i may need to go to the pharmacy in the morning….”

Just like that, something snapped, her sudden lucidity having made way for a gradual decent into the same drunken stupor as the others. A bonk was heard, followed by two others, as the trio fell fast asleep on the table… Maybe it was all just a dream.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...