LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ua punishment(private)

Gavin

Midnight was a pro hero and a teacher at UA but recently a fellow teacher has been getting on her nerves so she pays his classroom a visit at the end of the day"hey aizawa hows it going?"she,says smiling 

Aizawa glanced over at Midnight and blinked a bit. Huh. He hadn’t been expecting her to pay him a visit, but he smiled back tiredly. “It’s going okay. Problem child broke his wrist today but he didn’t break much else.” He admitted, stretching and rubbing his eyes with a yawn. 

Midnight grabbed his shirt pulling him towards her"maybe you should just let me handle it"she says pulling up her sleeve using her quirk to knock him out and bring him to her house and when he wakes up hes in a crib in and wearing a onesie and a diaper

Aizawa collapsed against her when she used her quirk, falling asleep right away. He woke up drooling, his long hair a mess, looking up at a mobile. The man lifted a hand to rub his eyes, and saw that it was covered by fabric. He looked at himself, and realized he was covered by a blanket and in some kind of..crib? Squirming a little, he rubbed his eyes, squinting at his unfamiliar surroundings. 

Midnight came in"hi baby boy see you look so much better and rested,since you slept ten hours"a familiar pink student peeks,around the door shyly looking in seeing whats happening 

Aizawa’s mouth felt funny. He didn’t know what was going on and didn’t recognize anyone because his vision wasn’t the best at the moment.

Drooling, he lifted his head a little and realized that was all he could really do, besides move his arms and legs, and even then they didn’t move how he wanted. He did recognize what was being said, though. “Ba-bahbee?” 

Aizawa was unbelievably confused, unable to move properly and stuck in a onesie and diaper like a big baby. He did like that Midnight let him see his surroundings, allowed his eyes adjust to the bright lights as he was held. When she called herself his Mommy, he tried asking what she meant, “Ma-ma?” He couldn’t say “mommy”, so he did his best with what he had. 

Aizawa tried to nod, and wound up sinking into her grip, unable to move himself properly. Drooling, he did manage to give her a shaky sort of imitation of a nod, before curling up, dribbling on himself like any other baby. “Uh-huuuh.” 

"Seems like my quirk did a number on your body it should be better in an hour"she takes him downstairs and he sees his pink student mina working on her homework but she looks confused like she doesn't know how to do it

Aizawa just curled up in her arms, resting his cheek on her shoulder. He whined softly, embarrassed to be seen like this. The man saw Mina doing work and looked up at Midnight, drooling a bit, “I ‘elp?” His words came out slurred, but he hoped Midnight knew what he wanted to do.

Aizawa sat up a bit in Midnight’s arms, and cooed, “S-shay hewwo.” He slurred out his words, but it was obvious what the baby wanted to do. Still a bit drooly, he was embarrassed but kept his head up. 

"Thanks!"she says happily doon finishing her homework and lets midnight see it and goes to watch tv "your probably wondering why shes here and your mouth should be ok by now 

He blinked when she said his mouth should be okay. “Oh. I didn’t know.” He muttered, blushing a little. “A-and..I am wonderin’ why I’m here in a diaper and dressed like this, so can you tell me please?” The man tried being polite so she wouldn’t be upset, squirming as his bladder twinged. 

Aizawa looked concerned when she mentioned Mina came from an abusive home. He felt bad, since he didn’t realize. “Okay. She seems really happy here, so I won’t...judge.” He muttered, blushing a bit as he felt his bladder give. Relieved he was wearing a diaper, he peed and then shifted uncomfortably, feeling it press against his thighs.

“Uh..d-do you want me to do anything? I mean..do you have rules or things I gotta do or do I just..hang out here?” He then tipped his head off to one side, blushing. Hopefully she wouldn’t notice her wet himself.