LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depressed Dolly

Dolly Andrea has been down lately. I have had her for about 10 years. She is about 30 or more years old. Every doll goes through something horrific to her. At about age 10 or 11 the girl says "I have outgrown my dolls" and sets them aside after they have been a lovingand devoted companion to her for all that time; then just pushed away. Well Andrea has been through at least 4 of those and now she is expecting it to happen to her again. Dolly Lisa, who is 54 will approach that in another 2 years when I have had her for 6 or 7. This is one thing that you have to deal with if you have second hand dolls.  And it does not get any easier the more it happens. In fact, it gets worse as Dolly gets older as it happens again and again and she cannot do anything about it. I keep trying to make Andrea understand that I will never set her aside or outgrow her and will kieep her as long as I can but I guess when you have had this happen as a matter of course 4 times or so, it becomes part of you. Although second hand dolls are very loving because they appreciate what you do for them, having been rejected, but that fear and hurt is still in them

When I was at GirlTalk, I suggested that  the ALG's should create some kind of organization where they collect second hand dolls and make them available to members, who will obviously cherish them for many, many years beyond what their little girls have kept them

Archived