LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl land(private

Gavin

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"HAY." Polly yelled out sitting up and getting really upset. "Now that is enough both of you, you two don't want to get a spanking do you?" Kitty said to both of them. "But she pushed me Kitty." "But you started this little miss grumpy.

Polly laid back down pouting. "Awwww why are your grumpy, I think I know why."  Kitty send put a hand on the front of Polly's diaper. "H-HAY KITTY STOP." Polly said blushing. "Oh my looks wike pretty Polly wet her diapee." Kitty said giggling.

"You see Sarah wittle pretty Polly has no control over a bladder or bowls." Kitty said smiling. "St-Stop Kitty I-I do too." Polly said her face going read. "In fact when Polly first met mommy Jennifer that's the woman in black, wittle pretty Polly wet her pants." 

Kitty said smiling. "K-Kitty don't tell her that."

"See Polly our new room mate and sister is a big brave girl." Kitty said as she rapped her arm around Sarah's shoulder. "N-No fair I-I am a big brave girl too sniff." Polly said sniffling. "Oh really sis who here still pouts and grumbles when one of the mommies can't breastfeed you?" Polly covered her face when Kitty said that.

"You see Sarah, Polly here loves being breast feed, she even acts more of a baby just to be feed like that, she even loves eating baby food." Kitty said smiling.