LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby wife(private)

Gavin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Breakfast is ready!" John said from the kitchen. He walked into the living room and immediately "Come here." He pulled her diaper back and saw the mess.

John could not believe it...well he could. He forced this on her, but she didn't know that. "For someone who is such a big girl, you sure made a poopy diaper." He said as he massaged the diaper into her.

"Let's get some breakfast." John said ushering her into the kitchen. "Sometimes babies can't get changed right away. Plus, this is the first of many poopy diapers for you." 

John sat her down in the chair in front of a plate with toddler silverware. "This is your one chance to feed yourself. If you mess up, it's daddy feeding you in a high chair." He lectured.

"Daddy knows sweetie." John soothed as his heart broke. "You've been going through so much. More than most can take. But you aren't losing me. You just need to get through your punishment and we can move on."

John laid Tina down and prepared to do her first diaper change. "Ready beautiful?" He asked.

"I'll make the appointment." John said as he untapes the diaper a d pulled it down. "Such stinky present you left me!" 

John made sure to exaggerate by fanning his hand in front of his face. If she was going to get comfortable doing this in her diapers without his assistance, she needed to know it was okay to do it. "It's okay. Stinky or not, daddy will love and change you." He said as he wiped her up. He dusted her with powder before taping up a new diaper. "All done!"