LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby wife(private)

Gavin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John had married Tina straight out of college. He was a mechanical engineer while Tina was a financial planner. 

Tina worked from home most of the time. As such, John expected her to help keep the house clean and kept. She had a bad habit of leaving snacks and food out, not sweeping, and generally not cleaning up after herself. He had hoped Tina would not have made a mess or actually cleaned up while he was at work.

John walked up to the front door and slid the key into the lock, twisting it, and thrusting it open. "Honey, I'm ho-" He began but immediately saw half a sandwich and a half eaten bag of chips on the couch.

"TINA! I'VE HAD ENOUGH." John said. "YOU WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT UNTIL I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH YOU!" He walked upstairs and shut the door to their bedroom.

She jumped awake"you don't have to yell sorry I'll pick up the house geez"she says picking up her food 

For her age she is relatively hot and slender for her size and shes blond with brown eyes 

She starts to clean up feeling tired 

John changed clothes and knew what he was going to do with his wife tomorrow. He dug in his side of the closet and pulled out a package of Attends Small diapers, Pampers Baby Wipes, and baby powder.

"I can't believe I have to diaper my wife." John thought as he got the supplies ready for tomorrow morning. He flipped open his laptop and started ordering plenty of babyish onesies in adult sizes as well as diapers that reminded him of Pampers.

Before he knew it, the day had faded. He looked the bedroom door and passed out asleep.

"SIT BACK DOWN!" John said. "You will be diapered for how childishly you behave. That or you can leave and we can get a divorce. Your choice. We both know where this is going."

John sat on the couch waiting for Tinas decision. 

John gently pushes her onto her back and starts pulling down her panties. "Until the diapers are gone." He answered as he lifted her bottom and slid in a diaper before lowering her. He dusted on some powder before taping the diaper secure. "Also know that "daddy" ordered you more baby supplies last night. Some of which are more diapers. You are to also refer to me as daddy."

"You will be calling me that or you will be punished sweetie." John said. "I've given you numerous chances to act your age and you have failed. Even now you are pouting."

John walked over and pulled a play mat out from behind the couch. "I found this at a yard sale. I expect you to play with it. We can also get you coloring books if you like." He said as he set the mat up. "This is a punishment, but you may like it. Who knows?"

John had had enough. He swiftly grabbed Tina and pulled her over his knee. He slid her diaper down and began spanking. "You *SMACK* Do *SMACK* Not *SMACK* Disobey *SMACK* Me! *SMACK*" He yelled as he finished with one more spank and then pulled up her diaper. "Now, you will stand in the corner until I believe you have learned not to disobey Daddy."

John grabbed Tina's hand and positioned her facing the corner.

"Tina, come over here and lay down." John said as he kneeled down and undid the diaper. "Daddy's going to rub some ointment on your bottom to help ease the pain." He started applying the cream, and, once she was fully relaxed, slipped a suppository inside of her. John diapered her back up and wrapped tape around the tabs of the diaper.

"Now sweetie, daddy only wants what is best for you and for us. I know that it will be hard at first, but it will be over as quickly as it started." John said. "Give daddy a hug."

"I didn't put anything in your bottom, but it was really red. I was just making sure ointment was applied everywhere." John said defensively. "No harm done. Baby, you will be sleeping with me, and I will be cooking your food. In addition, your diapers will be taped until daddy feels that he can trust you to not mess with the normal tapes. If you don't like this punishment, then you can leave. But we both know you don't want to leave."