LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

But sleep does not come easy for Kay and I. Laying in my bed, our mutual discomfort kept us both tossing and turning, and soon, the clock hit 1 am. The thick double diapers were keeping my legs splayed, and they kept bumping into Kay’s.

“Would you stop that?” Kay whispered angrily.

“Sorry.” I said, annoyed. “Kinda hard to with these stupid things on.”

“Well whose fault is that?” Kay snapped.

“Oh shut up.” I said. “I just wanna sleep, so stop talking.”

We both stopped talking and closed our eyes, praying for sleep to come. After another minute, Kay spoke up again.

“You are gonna be in such shit once this weekend is over. You have no idea. The stuff I’m putting in the hat is going to be seriously rough for you.” Kay said, her voice cold.

“Shut up. You can’t scare me.” I said bravely.

“How about an extra month in diapers? Or having to call us all mommy and daddy all the time? Or maybe we can just keep you sucking on a pacifier all the time!” Kay said, excited, “Either way, you are in for a world of hurt.”

I didn’t respond, trying to comprehend the rules she just laid out. Another month? That seemed like too much to handle.

“Yeah. Didn’t think so.” Kay said.

Just then, the door opened. Ellie was standing there in a pair of soft-looking pink and white pajamas. I had never seen her wear girly colors like that before. She looked so pretty. She crossed her arms, frowning at us.

“Ok. Enough chit chat. You two are being too loud. Any more and I’ll make you both regret it tomorrow.” She said

“Sorry.” I said meekly.

“Yeah… Sorry.” Kay agreed.

“Good, now go to sleep.” Ellie said, turning and walking away.

Kay snickered, but didn’t say anything. After another little while of tossing and turning, finally, I managed to fall asleep.

The next morning, I was woken up by a strong itching feeling coming from my diaper area. I reach my hand down and feel into the sides of the diaper, trying to get at the itch. The entire inside was wet, and my skin felt very sensitive. I got up and looked over at Kay. She was still asleep, but she had a pained expression, and the way she was laying, it was pretty clear that her diaper wasn’t comfortable either. The double diaper around my waist had swollen by quite a bit more, now a ridiculous balloon around me. I walked out to the living room and saw Ellie asleep on the couch, snoring lightly. She had clearly been warm during the night, as her pajama pants were folded on the floor next to her. The blanket that she was using had fallen away as well. Her pajama top had lifted up slightly, exposing her navel. Her soft white panties matched the pajama top perfectly. I found myself staring at her perfect body for several moments, then, blushing, I grabbed the blanket and draped it over her. She didn’t stir an inch.

Regaining my composure, I went into the kitchen to grab some food. I grabbed some bread and tossed it in the toaster. As I waited for it to toast, I felt the need to pee again. I squeezed the outside of my diaper. The second one had absorbed a little, but felt like it could still hold more, so I let loose. I let out a deep sigh as a night’s worth of pee flowed out. I felt it pool inside the first diaper, then slowly make its way into the second, which swelled and sagged even lower. I smiled as I rubbed the outside a little bit, glad that the diaper had warmed up again.

I finished making my toast and ate it, wondering when everyone would wake up, and what to do in the meantime, since Ellie was using the couch. Thankfully, I don’t have to think about it long, as Kay waddled out to the living room a moment later. Her hair was messy, and her diaper was sagging nearly to her knees.

“Hey! Wake up.” Kay said loudly. I looked over, and she was poking Ellie in the chest. Ellie groaned and rubbed her eyes.

“C’mon Kay, she was still sleeping!” I said from the kitchen.

“Yeah well, I don’t really care.” Kay responded loudly, still poking Ellie.

Ellie sat up, adjusting the blanket to cover herself. She looked extremely annoyed and glared at Kay. “Come on Kay. Can’t you just… not be annoying for like ten minutes?”

“Come on. It’s almost ten. You can’t sleep the whole morning away!” Kay said. “Plus, I am in desperate need of assistance here. This is THE most uncomfortable thing in the world.” Kay pointed down at her diaper, which was nearly falling off of her.

Ellie sighed. “Fine whatever, but you get to go last. For so rudely waking me up.” Ellie said, still annoyed. “Mike, come on over. Since Adam is still asleep, I’ll let you shower first.”

I smiled at Kay and walked over. She stuck her tongue out at me. Ellie rolled her eyes at Kay, then un-taped my diaper and let it fall to the ground with a loud thud. “Ok. Go shower.” Ellie said. I blushed. She was so nonchalant about seeing me naked.

I took my sweet time in the shower, savoring the few private moments I had, and more importantly, the few moments I was allowed to not wear diapers. Plus, the more time I spent in the shower, the longer Kay would spend in that saggy soggy diaper. As I let the water rush over me, I felt another need spring up. My dick stood at attention, just begging to be rubbed out. I started rubbing it, savoring the feeling. The sexual frustration had been building over the past several days, and now release was only a few moments away-

“Hurry up!” I heard Adam’s voice from outside. “Ellie says I can go next, and there better be hot water left.”

I sighed. Something always interrupted me. I hopped out of the shower, my dick painfully hard. I dried myself off, and took a few moments to soften up. I wrapped the towel around myself and opened up the door. Adam was standing there in just his diaper, which was sagging and yellow. He was tapping his foot impatiently.

“About time.” He said, crinkling past me into the bathroom.

“Doesn’t Ellie have to take your diaper off first?” I asked.

“She says I can do it myself.” Adam replied proudly. “I haven’t been acting immature like you and Kay.”

I rolled my eyes at Adam. “Of course.” I muttered under my breath. Adam grinned and closed the door, winking at me. I walked to the living room. Kay was sitting on the couch next to Ellie, clearly unhappy at having been made to wait in her uncomfortable diaper this long. Ellie looked up as I walked in. She had a diaper laid out on the floor of the living room, just waiting for me. It had a green plaid design on the side and paw prints running front to back, with little cartoon animals as well. Ellie gestured for me to get in position. I sighed, dropped my towel and laid down. Ellie diapered me up. Another hour later, and the others were showered and freshly diapered as well.

“Ok! Now that you three are in fresh diapers, I’ll tell you the plan for the day.” Ellie said excitedly as she came back from the shower. Her eyes were bright and energetic. The three of us were sitting on the couch in matching diapers. Adam and I were shirtless, and Kay had been allowed a small white bra. “First, I am going to make us a small breakfast. Then we will all go to the store to pick up some stuff, and then we are going on a picnic! I know the perfect place for us to go and enjoy ourselves.”

Kay groaned, and I felt myself reacting the same way. Without waiting to hear our response, Ellie walked into the kitchen and started making some breakfast. Adam joined her in the kitchen, while Kay and I turned on the tv and zoned out until it was ready. A few minutes later, Ellie called us in to the kitchen, where she had prepared a meal of scrambled eggs and bacon. At each plate was also a large glass of orange juice. We dug in, finishing the meal quickly.

“Do you mind taking care of the dishes, Adam?” Ellie asked. “I’m gonna get these two changed and ready to go.”

“Sure thing!” Adam said.

Ellie gestured for Kay and I to follow her. We walked to my bedroom, where Ellie began digging through the closet.

“You already changed us,” Kay said.

“Into fresh diapers, yes.” Ellie said. “But that isn’t all you’ll be wearing.” Ellie said. I see the flash of a grin on her face as she turned around with two onesies in her hands. One was baby blue and one was red with a small image of a teddy bear over the heart.

“I’m not wearing that out.” I said, matter of fact. “Not one chance.”

“Yeah. No freakin’ way.” Kay agreed, nodding her head in solidarity.

“You’ll get something to wear over the top!” Ellie said. “It’s not like I actually WANT you to get found out. But, I also need you two to know your place.”

“I don’t care.” Kay says, crossing her arms over her chest. “Still not gonna wear it.”

I nod. “C’mon Ellie, we agreed, none of those clothes in public!”

“Tell you what.” Ellie said. “I’ll make you a deal. I can tell you’re both dry right now. I’ll let you wear whatever you want. BUT, if you use your diapers, then you will put on whatever I want you to wear, regardless of where we are. So if you can hold it, you don’t have to wear anything weird. Plus, if you make it home without having used your diapers at all, I’ll let you go the rest of the day without them.”

“Oh you’re on!” I said immediately, desperate at any chance to get out of diapers. Kay took a little longer to mull it over before agreeing to it. Ellie smiled deviously.

“But how will you know if we… went?” Kay asked.            

“You are going to tell me!” Ellie said. “If you wet, you have to announce it. I will be checking both of you regularly, so if I find that you used your diapers without telling me… Well, let’s just say, you don’t want that to happen.”

“Fine.” I said nervously. Kay nodded.

“Ok then! We have a competition!” Ellie said. “Can’t wait to see how it ends.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 12 added 9/28)

20 minutes later, and the four of us were packed into Ellie’s car, on our way to the store for our picnic supplies. Ellie had stuffed a backpack full of everything she might need for a diaper change, as well as some outfits for us. Ellie was just pulling into the parking lot of the store, when she spoke up.

“Remember, if you wet, you have to tell me right away, ok?” The three of us nod nervously. Ellie continued, “Ok then, just so long as we are on the same page. Now let’s go.”

We got out and walked across the parking lot. I cringed at the amount of crinkling the three of us were making. As we walked in, I noticed that Kay was looking around, terrified. As if every person was out to get her. She had chosen a good outfit to hide her diaper. She was wearing baggy shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I’d never seen her so dressed down in public before. She was always dressed stylishly. Seeing her now, I began to feel sorry for her. She was usually so confident. Now, she just looked uncomfortable and afraid. I walked up to her to try and reassure her.

“Hey, don’t worry. It’s pretty much impossible to tell that you have one on. Just relax. You are drawing more attention to yourself by looking so… suspicious.” I said, trying to find the right words.

Kay exhaled, clearly trying to calm down. “Yeah, I know… It’s just… Well I dunno. It feels like it’s obvious.”

“I know what you mean.” I say, nodding. “Trust me, no one can tell. Plus, your butt is so small, with that on, you just look normal!” I teased, winking.

She glared at me, grinning. “Whatever, my butt is perfect!”

I grinned and grabbed a cart. I saw Kay turn and glance at her reflection, turning to look at her butt.

“C’mon, stop being weird, Kay.” I said. “Let’s go pick out some beer for the picnic!”

Kay nods and the two of us head into the liquor section while Adam and Ellie get supplies for the lunch. While we looked for alcohol, I noticed a growing urge to pee. Normally, I would’ve just let loose, but with the bet on, I had to do my best to hold it in. That was something I hadn’t been doing much of recently.

“How about these?” Kay asked, pointing to an IPA.

“Looks good!” I said, jolting out of my daydream.

We got the beer and met up with Adam and Ellie, who had assembled quite a bit of food for the picnic. As we walked back out to the car, Adam spoke up.

“Oh hey, Ellie,” Adam said, “does the whole ‘have to announce when you’ve used a diaper’ thing apply to me as well?”

“Well yeah, of course.” Ellie said.

“And the… the uh. Onesie thing too?” Adam asked.

“Yep.” Ellie responded.

“Oh. Ok. I guess I hadn’t realized that. Well uhm..” Adam hesitated, and then grinned sheepishly, “Well I used mine.” He admitted.

I looked at Adam, shocked. Not only because of how casually he admitted it, but the fact that he admitted to wetting his diaper while walking through a crowded parking lot! I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but the parking lot appeared to be completely normal. I noticed Kay had a similar expression on her face, shock and fear that others might have overheard. Ellie was grinning.

“Well.” Ellie started. “I guess we can put you in your new outfit when we get to the car.”

Adam blushed. “I guess I thought that rule only applied to Kay and Mike.”

Ellie smiled, “no it applies to all of you.” She said.             

“Yeah.” Adam said flatly, “just found that out.”

We arrived at the car. Adam, Kay and I packed up the groceries into backpacks for the picnic, while Ellie got out the diaper bag with the outfits in them. She laid out the outfits on the backseat.

“Here, you can pick which one you want.” Ellie said.

The first outfit was a solid green onesie, with a pair of black athletic shorts. It was easily the least embarrassing. The second outfit was a blue onesie with a small image of a rubber ducky, as well as a pair of white mesh shorts. The third outfit was a red onesie, with a big teddy bear on the chest. The teddy bear was even wearing a diaper, saying the words ‘hug me’ in big cutesy lettering. That outfit didn’t come with shorts either. Instead, it came with a short pink miniskirt. I gulped. Those were the options?

“I guess I will take the green one.” Adam said. “Not quite as bad as the other two.”

I gulped, realizing that if I did end up wetting this diaper before the end of the picnic, I would have to wear one of the other two. The blue one wasn’t quite so bad, since the ducky was relatively small, but the red one… the red one was way too much. It just screamed ‘I am wearing diapers’. That skirt wasn’t going to do much to hide a diaper.

“Ok. Mike, Kay, hop in while I help Adam into this inside.” Ellie said, stuffing the other two outfits into the bag and starting the car for us. “I’ll leave the AC on for you.”

Kay and I did as told. Ellie and Adam walked back into the store, Ellie holding the folded up ourfit in her hands. I looked at Kay nervously.

“You think you’re gonna make it?” I asked. The urge in my bladder had grown slightly, but I could cope for now.

Kay snorted. “Yeah of course.” She said. “I mean, how long are we gonna be gone? Two hours? I’ll be fine.”

“If you say so…” I responded. “I dunno, I almost feel like just wetting and picking the blue onesie would be better than failing and having to wear the red one.”

Kay laughed. “You would say that. Come on, it’s a few hours. Maybe YOU struggle to hold it in, but I’ll be fine.”

I rolled my eyes. “Alright whatever then.” I said. She wasn’t taking this seriously enough. I pulled out my phone, passing the time.

A short while later, Kay poked my shoulder. “Here they come!” She said, excitedly.

I looked out and saw Ellie and Adam walking up. Adam was blushing, but, as I eyed him down, he didn’t look that strange. He simply looked like he had tucked his t-shirt in for some reason. The black shorts hid everything perfectly. I couldn’t see any diaper bulge at all. He definitely didn’t look stylish, but unless you knew better, there would be no way to tell that his shirt was actually a onesie, holding up a wet diaper. The only thing giving him away was a very slight waddle.

The two of them got in and Ellie started the car.

“Alright! On the road!” Ellie said.

“How does it feel, Adam?” I asked curiously.

“Actually… To be honest, it feels better walking around with this on than when I had the t-shirt.” Adam said.

“What?!” Kay and I both say at the same time.

“Well I mean… The look isn’t great. I’ll give you that. I look like a total dork.” Adam said. “But walking around… Man. With the onesie holding up the diaper, it’s like… I dunno… Easier to walk normally. I don’t feel like I’m waddling nearly as much. You know?”

I blushed and nodded, embarrassed that I knew exactly what he meant. Kay clearly did not, as she was looking as incredulous as ever. “Dude, you are crazy.” Kay said.

Adam laughed. “Yeah, probably. Honestly though, it’s not that bad.”

We spent the next few minutes in silence while Ellie took us to the park. Ellie seemed cheerful enough, but I could tell that Adam and Kay were feeling just as nervous about this as I was. As we got closer, Ellie started to explain about the park. “So it’s a pretty short walk to where I want to go, but it’s really secluded. No one knows about this place. I used to come here when I was a kid and it was always really nice. Trust me.”

We arrived at the parking lot. It was completely empty. Tall trees surrounded it, secluding it from view. Ellie parked and we all hopped out. I blushed as I stood. My need to pee had grown a lot on the drive. My bladder was starting to ache a little. It was odd though. Normally, I would’ve been able to hold it for ages! Had my bladder been shrinking or something? My train of thought was interrupted as Ellie handed me one of the backpacks.

“Alright! Before we go, it’s diaper check time!” She announced loudly.

I blushed and looked around nervously. Ellie laughed and punched me in the shoulder. “Oh don’t be a fraidy cat. Trust me, this place is totally hidden.”

I smiled at her, blushing. “I know.. it’s just… do you have to be so loud?”

She grinned, “alright alright. I’m just teasing. But trust me, Mike, no one is gonna hear us. Now, drop your shorts. Let’s see if you’ve lost any paws from that diaper. Adam, Kay, you too.”

I blushed deeper red. I maneuvered myself to one side of Ellie’s car, hiding myself from the entrance to the parking lot. I then lowered my shorts down to my thighs, exposing the diaper underneath. Ellie bent down, looking closely at the diaper. She reached a hand up and lightly squeezed the crotch. My heart jumped and my dick twitched happily. I felt myself go even more red, praying that she hadn’t noticed.

“Still dry! Very good.” She said, unaware. “Ok, next.”

Adam lowered his shorts. The green onesie stretched down against the weight of Adam’s diaper. Even without unsnapping it, I could tell that Adam was soggy. Ellie reached down and slipped a hand inside the fabric of the onesie, squeezing Adam’s crotch. I blushed jealously and looked away.

“Yep. I knew YOU were wet already.” Ellie said. “But you don’t need a change. At least, not yet. Ok, you can pull ‘em back up now. Kay, your turn.”

Adam pulled his shorts back up. I watched as Kay lowered her shorts. She was blushing deep crimson as her diaper was revealed. I felt a little bad for Kay. The diapers that they’d gotten were all sized for me. Kay was so small, the diaper was huge on her. The plastic came up all the way past her bellybutton, and the padding looked very bulky between her legs. I looked at her with pity as Ellie inspected the diaper closely.

“Wow, I’m surprised. Still dry.” Ellie said. “Ok then! That’s all. Let’s head out.”

We grabbed all of the stuff that we needed for the picnic. Ellie led the way onto a forested path and Kay followed close behind. I stayed in the back, the pain in my bladder keeping me from moving too fast. We hiked for twenty or thirty minutes, the urge to pee growing more and more with each step. It was getting to be too much. Blushing, I realized that I couldn’t do it. I look ahead. Kay and Ellie had already gone around the next bend. Adam was staying closer to me though. I couldn’t wait any longer though. I and exhaled. Time to let loose…

Pee sprayed out into my diaper, as I tried to continue walking. The spurts were awkward though. Peeing while walking was hard… I sighed happily as the pain in my bladder began to dissipate. I was doing my best to continue walking on the path. I didn’t want to draw attention to myself, but I had slowed down quite a bit. I felt the stream spraying against the inside of the diaper and splashing back against me. I looked up and saw that Adam had stopped in front of me. He turned and grinned at me with a knowing smile. I felt my face go red with humiliation. I stopped walking and gave in. It was just too difficult to pee while walking. I squatted a little and exhale again, feeling the flow pick up. My diaper had greedily absorbed everything so far, but this flood had only just begun. I blushed as Adam started to walk back to me, a huge grin on his face.

“What’s going on here, Mikey?” Adam said, reaching a hand towards my crotch.

“Wait!” I said, embarrassed. “Not yet.” I knew that if he squished my diaper, I wouldn’t be able to continue peeing.

Adam flashed me a toothy grin. “No prob, bud.”

I looked down at my feet embarrassed, the whole time, pissing my diaper. I felt the stream pick up again. Had he heard it? The quiet hiss grew louder. I looked up at Adam. He had definitely heard it. The woods seemed to go silent as the hissing sound grew even louder. It felt like the only sound in the forest was the sound of me soaking my diaper thoroughly. I had never seen Adam look happier. I wanted to stop the flow. It was just so embarrassing. But I couldn’t. I looked away, thoroughly humiliated. At last, the flood turned to a trickle and then stopped. I felt Adam’s hand against my crotch. Even through my shorts, the squishy sound that the diaper made was humiliating. I cringed as Adam squeezes it hard against me. Liquid splashed against me. The diaper wasn’t done absorbing yet.

“Nice.” Adam said. “Don’t forget to tell Ellie.” He reminded me.

“I know.” Was all I could say.

Adam smiled again and turned around. “Better hurry, looks like they got pretty far ahead.”

I groaned and started walking again. The diaper between my legs sloshed and squished with each step. I did my best to ignore the discomfort it caused as I hiked along the trail. Thankfully, it didn’t take long for us to catch up to Kay and Ellie. They clearly hadn’t noticed that we’d lagged behind, as they were talking about a new movie they wanted to see. Adam is behind me as we catch up with the other two.

I interrupted their conversation hesitantly, “um.. Ellie?”

Ellie turned to face me. Her bright eyes sparkled with realization. I saw her glance down at my crotch. She smiled, waiting for me to speak. I paused, too embarrassed to admit it, even though it was painfully obvious what had happened. I had soaked my diaper thoroughly.

“Speak up, buddy.” Ellie said.

“Well…” I start, and then felt a frog in my throat.

“C’mon. It’s ok.” Ellie encouraged gently.

I cleared my throat. “I.. uh.. well.. you know..” I said, still unable to admit it.

“What?” Ellie said, acting as if she didn’t know.

I sighed. There was no way around it. “I wet… it.” I admitted. “I… I wet my diaper.” I cringed and clenched my fists as I said the humiliating words. Kay giggled.

Ellie smiled kindly. “Aww. That’s alright bud. We are almost there, so we can take care of that soon.”

Adam piped up from behind me. “It’s a good thing you brought extra clothes too.”

I turned around to look at Adam, confused. Then, I heard Kay start to laugh loudly.

“Oh my gosh!” Kay said between laughs.

I turned to look at Kay, who was doubled over laughing. Ellie also had an amused look on her face.

“What?” I asked incredulously.

“You really didn’t notice?” Ellie asked, trying to hide her smirk.

“Notice what?!” I asked, louder.

Kay spoke up between laughs. “You leaked! Jeez you really filled that one, huh?”

I reached a hand back and felt them. My shorts were soaked!

Ellie was still smirking. “No worries, Mike.” She said behind a smile. “I had a feeling this might happen. We are almost there. Just walk a few minutes more and we will take care of that.”

I nodded, unable to speak for fear of bursting into tears. Now all of my friends had seen it. The diapers were bad, but how hadn’t I noticed that I’d soaked through them and into my shorts?

After taking a moment to compose myself, we started walking again. True to Ellie’s word, the place she wanted to picnic was very close. Completely secluded as well. It was a small clearing just off the trail, surrounded by thick bushes and tall trees. There was a picnic table as well as a firepit. No one would find us here. Ellie had picked this place well.

We set our things down and Adam began to unpack the food. Ellie walked up to me with the diaper bag.

“Ok. Ready for that change?” Ellie asked.

I nodded. “Yeah definitely.” I said, eager to be rid of the awful squishiness between my legs.

Ellie looked around. “Unfortunately, there’s really only one place to do diaper changes here.” She said. She motioned to the picnic table in the middle of the clearing.

Adam piped up. “No way!” he said loudly. “We are gonna eat on that picnic table! No diaper changes there!”

“There’s no place else!” Ellie said. “I need a work surface!”

Adam groaned. “Oh man… that’s so gross though!”

“Don’t worry, Adam.” Ellie said. “I brought some chucks.”

I looked at Ellie confused, not knowing what a ‘chuck’ was. Ellie walked to the picnic table with the diaper bag. She pulled out a blue, papery rectangle and unfolded it on the table. She gently patted it. “Ok. Sit your mushy tushy down here.”

I walk over, blushing. I looked at Kay and Adam. They were both waiting for the picnic table, eager to lay out the spread of food. I sighed and unbutton my shorts, pulling them off. They were totally soaked through. Two huge wet spots covered the back side.

“May as well take the shirt off too, Mike.” Ellie said. “You’ll get to pick your outfit after this.”

I sighed and did as told, removing the rest of my clothes. My diaper sagged heavily between my legs. I handed my clothes to Ellie, who shoved them all in a plastic bag. I hopped onto the picnic table, my diaper squishing under my butt as I laid back on the chuck. Ellie pulled out wipes, lotion, powder, and a new diaper. She un-taped the soaked one and pulled it out from under me. I blushed as I realized what an odd situation this was. Here I was, stark naked, laying on a picnic table. My closest friends were all there, watching as I got a diaper change. It all felt so surreal. Quickly, Ellie got to work wiping me down. I looked around nervously, listening for any approaching footsteps. I glanced at Kay, who had a funny look on her face. I glanced at Adam, who was grinning, watching closely. Looking at them made me nervous though, so I turned and looked up at Ellie. She was working diligently, wiping me down. Her face was so calming. I watched her eyes as she worked. I started to relax as Ellie put the fresh diaper underneath me. I looked up at the bright blue sky.

“It’s kinda nice.” I said quietly.

“What is?” Adam asked.

“Getting changed out here. In nature.” I say. I looked at the other three sheepishly. “I mean… all things considered.” I said.

Ellie nodded as she spread the lotion around. I looked back up at the sky and sighed. Adam looked up as well.

“Well it is a really nice day.” Adam said. “That probably helps.”

“That’s true.” I agree.

Ellie sprinkled powder on me liberally and then taped up the diaper. I sat up on the picnic table.

“Thanks Ellie.” I said, smiling at her.

“No problem.” She responded, smiling back. “Now, which onesie would you like?” She asked suddenly.

I blushed. It was embarrassing, but at least I wouldn’t be wearing a skirt. “Oh. The blue one for sure.” I said.

“I thought you’d say that.” Ellie said, pulling out the blue ducky onesie. I allow Ellie to put it on me. She snapped it together. The fabric was soft and breathable, stretching coolly against my skin. It felt nice. I stood up, and heard Kay giggle. Ellie looked at Kay and frowned. Kay immediately shut up.

“Ok.” Ellie said, “and here’s the shorts for you.” She handed me the pair of white mesh shorts. I slid them on and tightened the drawstring. They were a little small on me, hugging the diaper tighter than I would’ve liked. And the mesh was embarrassing too. As I looked down, I realized that the onesie was easily visible through the shorts. I blushed deep red.

“Do.. do I really have to wear these shorts?” I asked. “They’re… see-through.”

Ellie nodded. “Yes. Now come on Adam, you need a change too.”

“Yes, finally! This diaper’s been been chafing super bad.” Adam said, walking over and hopping onto the table. I heard a loud squish as his butt plopped down. I shook my head in amazement. Adam really had no shame.

Ellie pulled out a fresh diaper and got to work on him as well. She pulled his shorts down and unsnapped his green onesie. Adam’s diaper was yellow and saggy. Somehow, it looked even more soaked than mine had been. Ellie un-taped it and I looked away, giving my friend some privacy. I looked over at Kay. She wasn’t watching either. She was at the edge of the clearing. I walked over to her. Kay had squatted in front of a patch of wildflowers, idly pulling at the grass. The back of her shirt had lifted up, exposing the top of her diaper slightly.

“It’s pretty here, huh?” I said, squatting next to her.

She startled a little bit, then nodded. “Y-yeah, it is.”

I went quiet, just looking at the wildflowers. After a few moments, Kay spoke up quietly.

“How did you do that?” She asked.

“Do what?” I responded.

“Just.. tell her what you did? In… in your diaper. It’s so humiliating.”

I blushed. “Well… I.. I dunno.” I thought about it for a moment. “I just.. did.”

“Yeah I know.” Kay responded. “You and Adam. You guys are crazy. Treating this like it’s nothing. Well I think it’s gross.”

I sighed. “Well, she said bad things would happen if we didn’t tell her.”

“Whatever.” Kay responded.

I glanced down at her shorts. They were too baggy to tell if she was wet, but based on her attitude, she probably had used her diaper. Plus, there was a slight wet diaper smell present, and mine was still dry. “Well, if you DO go, you should tell her.” I advise. “She’s taking this all pretty seriously.”

Kay pauses for a few moments, then turns to me, “Listen, Mike, I’m—"

Kay was interrupted by Ellie calling us back. “Hey you two! Come on over, let’s get some drinks!” She announced. I looked back. Adam was standing, helping set up things on the picnic table. Ellie was stuffing the used diapers into a bag and tying it shut. We would have to carry them out. I looked back at Kay. She had gotten up and was walking back to the table. Whatever she had wanted to say, it must not have been important.

We sat down, cracked open a few beers and started drinking. After a little bit, we were chatting and laughing almost as if things were completely normal. After a bit, we looked around for wood to see about starting a fire, but everything was too damp, so we gave up. As I took a sip of my third beer, I realized that, now that I’ve lost the ‘holding it’ competition, I didn’t need to worry about holding it anymore. I casually released my bladder, sighing as I pee into the awaiting diaper. The diaper warmed up again with that all too familiar feeling. I smiled softly as I finished.

“Well, should we eat?” Adam asked.

“Yeah!” Kay said. I nodded.

“Sounds good to me.” Ellie said. “We could check out this swimming hole nearby too. It’s a little cold to swim right now, but it’s really pretty. That’s for after we eat though. I do wanna do a quick check before we dig in though, ok?”

“What do you mean?” Kay asked.

“Duh, dummy.” Ellie said. “Diaper checks. To make sure no one will need a change when the table has all of the food on it.”

Kay looked around nervously. “Oh. Um. Ok.” Is all she said. I looked at her suspiciously.

Adam stood up. “Sounds good. The sooner we get checked, the sooner we eat!” He walked over to Ellie. Ellie pulled down Adam’s shorts and unsnaps the onesie, giving the diaper a little squeeze, and nodding approvingly.

“Dry, as I would’ve guessed.” Ellie said. She looks at me. “Although, I have a feeling that Mike over here is a different story.”

I flushed with embarrassment as Ellie walked over.

“I think you are right there, Ellie.” Adam said, smiling. “I can see it on his face.”

I crossed my arms as Ellie pulled down my shorts. “Whatever..”

I looked away from them as I stood for my diaper check. Ellie unsnapped my onesie. I felt a hand on the front of my diaper, squeezing right over the wet area. It was a small wetting, but the front of the diaper was still warm, so it was obvious.

“As I thought.” Ellie said. “Not much though, so you can wait on a change.”

I looked back at Ellie as she snaps my onesie back over me and pulled up my shorts. “How did you know?” I asked, genuinely curious.

Ellie smiled. “Intuition.” She said coyly.

“Yeah whatever,” I said, smiling.

“There is one problem though.” Ellie said, his smile fading.

“What?” I asked.

“Well,” Ellie began, “you were supposed to announce when you had gone to the bathroom. Now, if I’m not mistaken, that diaper was dry when I put it on you. Now it’s wet. And I didn’t hear a peep from you about it since then. Have you Adam?”

“Nope. Not a word.” Adam said.

I gulped nervously. “Well I thought that was just for the onesie thing!” I said.

Ellie frowned. “No. It wasn’t. It was so that I didn’t have to go around checking you guys for wet diapers all the time. But, lo and behold, here we are. A wet diaper.”

“But…” I said.

Ellie looked at me, frowning. “You really do struggle with these rules.” She says. I looked at my feet, ashamed.

“Well, I can’t let you just get away with breaking the rules.” Ellie said. “But, I suppose I can see how you might not have realized what I had meant earlier. Hmm…” Ellie rubbed her forehead, thinking. Then she snaps his fingers. “Ah! I’ve got it.” She says. I watched her nervously as she walked to the bag of food. She walked back with a thermos full of ice water. I looked at Ellie confused. Ellie walked up to me and pulled my shorts down again, unsnapping the onesie. I then realized what she was doing.            

“Ellie wait!” I said, too afraid to pull away as she pulled open the front of my diaper.

Adam and Kay started to laugh. Ellie unscrews the lid, and quickly dumped the ice cold water down the front of my diaper. I yelp in shock as the cold water washed over me, removing the nice warmth that I had created in my diaper. I felt a few small ice cubes clink out of the thermos and into the diaper as well. The ice was incredibly cold, and I jumped back in shock as they settled past my balls, to the very bottom of the diaper. Ellie let the diaper go and set down the thermos.  

I shivered as the diaper slowly sucked up the frigid water, cooling down to very uncomfortable levels. Ellie reached down and pulled the onesie back into place. As she does, the ice cubes are forced against my skin, making me wince. She snaps it together and pulled up my shorts. With the onesie holding up the diaper, the ice cubes and cold diaper are pressed right up against my skin. I shiver and wince.

“There. That’ll remind you to pay attention to the rules.” Ellie said. Adam and Kay were still laughing.

“How’s it feel Mikey?” Adam asked between giggles.

“It’s cold.” I said, annoyed. “Really cold actually.” I said pathetically, hoping to draw sympathy.

“Don’t worry, the ice will melt pretty quickly, I’m sure. There were only a few cubes in there.” Ellie said.

I tried to find a good position to stand in order to get the cubes off of my skin, dancing around and pushing my hands up against the diaper. All three of them were giggling now, watching my strange diaper dance with amusement. Eventually, I found a position where I was comfortable enough. Unfortunately, the diaper is no longer comfortable at all. Warm diapers felt nice. Cold ones… did not. The water had absorbed in the front, so my dick and balls were shrunken down, recoiling from the cold. The ice cubes had gathered at the very bottom and back of the diaper, bulging it out a little, making it look like I’d messed it.

“Well, that takes care of Mike.” Ellie said. “Kay’s turn!”

Kay took a nervous step back. “Well um. About that.”

Ellie frowned. “Yes?” She asked ominously.

“I just went. In it.” Kay said, blushing furiously. “Like… Just now.”

Kay wasn’t making eye contact with any of us, just staring down at her feet. I rolled my eyes. She was such a bad liar.

“Hmm…” Ellie said. Ellie walked over to Kay and yanked down her shorts. Kay’s diaper was quite wet, yellow all the way down the front and sagging quite a bit. The big saggy diaper looked ridiculous on her. I looked at Adam, who was frowning suspiciously. It seemed like awfully convenient timing, that she had used it just before a diaper check. It was clear that Adam, Ellie and I were all thinking the same thing. Plus, that looked like way more than a single wetting. Especially from someone as small as Kay.

Ellie felt the front of Kay’s diaper. “Hmm….” She said. She moved her hand down and back along the diaper, feeling each bit. “Turn around.” Ellie ordered. Kay nervously did as told.

The back of Kay’s diaper was also quite yellow, and the wet padding had soaked high up her butt. Ellie stood. “Well you definitely need a change.” She said. “However,” she continued, “and I want you to be truthful to me… Did you REALLY wet it just now? Or did you wet it a while ago, and then you lied because you knew I would find out?” Ellie asked.              

Kay looked around nervously. I could see the shame building in her face. “Well…” She says. She looked down at her feet. “It was a while ago.” She finally admits.

“What’s that?” Ellie said. “So everyone can hear please.”

“I wet it a while ago!” Kay yelled. I could see her eyes starting to water.

“When?” Ellie asked sternly.

“After you checked me in the parking lot… and… and then again a few times on the hike… and… and once after we got here.” Kay admitted shamefully.

Ellie nodded. “Well, thank you for being truthful now, even if you did lie. Now let’s get you changed and into your onesie.” Ellie said. Kay walked to the table in shame.

I let out an indignant snort. “That’s ALL she gets?!” I almost yelled. “I’ve got ice in my diaper! She’s been lying for hours!”

“Shush.” Ellie said. “We will get to that. Now be quiet, or I’ll make it worse.” She threatened.

I went quiet. Kay walked over. Ellie started by making Kay strip down to her diaper and bra. The medium-sized diaper sagged heavily, barely able to hold itself up on Kay’s small hips. Kay shivered as a light breeze passed through the clearing. I watched closely as Ellie grabbed the embarrassing red teddy bear onesie and lifted it over Kay’s head. Ellie left it unsnapped and instructed Kay to hop onto the table. Kay did as told. Adam and I watch as Ellie un-taped the soaked diaper and pulled it away. I meet Kay’s eyes as she was changed. Kay was blushing furiously, and glared daggers at me. As if it was somehow MY fault.

Kay looked away as Ellie started to wipe her clean. Ellie pulled out the old diaper and laid out a fresh one underneath Kay.  Ellie put some lotion on her hands and started to rub it in. Kay was looking away, clearly still completely humiliated. I saw Ellie grab something else from the backpack. A small bottle of something, but I couldn’t tell what. Ellie grabbed a small white cylinder from the bottle, then lowered her hands back to Kay. Kay then let out a small yelp.

“What was that!” She said, surprised.

Ellie grabbed the powder and quickly sprinkled it on, ignoring Kay.

“What WAS that?!” Kay asked again, angrier.

Ellie wordlessly taped up the new diaper and then snapped the embarrassing onesie in place. Kay sat up angrily.

“What did you put up there?!” Kay yelled.

“That is your punishment. A nice big suppository.” Ellie said. “Maybe now you will think twice about lying to us.” Ellie grabbed Kay’s clothes and tossed them in the backpack. Then, Ellie grabbed the pink miniskirt and put it on Kay. Kay sat up angrily.

“You can’t just DO that!” Kay said.

“Can too. Now shush or I’ll make it even worse.” Ellie said threateningly, helping Kay up off the table. Kay stood awkwardly. She was clearly uncomfortable. I couldn’t help but grin at the sight though. The miniskirt did absolutely nothing to hide the bulky diaper around Kay’s waist. The onesie was completely ridiculous as well. I smiled, glad that I wasn’t the one wearing that.

“I don’t wanna wear this stuff…” Kay said pathetically, looking down at herself and blushing. “I want my other clothes back.”

“Too bad.” Ellie said. “You can eat in the onesie. Plus I have a feeling you are going to need a change again soon enough.”

Kay frowned, now fully realizing what Ellie had just shoved up there. “No way.” Kay said. “That is not going to happen.”

Adam smiled, “You aren’t gonna have much of a choice.”

Kay crossed her arms. She was clearly already uncomfortable. I smiled as Kay pouted. With the red teddy bear onesie on, crinkly diaper, and pouty look, Kay really looked every part of the bratty diaper girl.

“What’re you smiling at?” Kay said, looking at me annoyed.

I stopped smiling, “Oh nothing. You just look funny is all.”

“Yeah… Well…” Kay started. She paused and then stuck out her tongue, unable to think of a comeback.

“Alright. Enough you two. Let’s get some food.” Ellie said.

“Fine with me.” I said. “I’m really hungry anyway.” Awkwardly, I walked to the table. The ice in my diaper had started to melt, but didn’t seem like it was making that much progress. As I waddled over, the ice knocked around. Kay giggled at me, and then winced and clutched her stomach. Clearly, the suppository was working as intended. It would be just a matter of time before Kay was forced to mess her diaper. I got to the picnic table and stood in front of it, not wanting to sit down and move the ice cubes around. Adam, Kay, and Ellie had all sat down, and Adam looked at me.

“Well sit down!” Adam said. “We are eating, not standing around.”

I sighed and forced myself to lower my butt down onto the picnic table bench. The ice pressed hard against me and I winced.

“Ellie…” I said painfully. “Can you please take these ice cubes out? They are actually hurting me a little I think.”

Ellie looked at me with concern. “Really? Oh.” She said. “I guess I didn’t think they would be that bad.” Ellie sighed. “Fine, you can take them out-”

“Yes! Thank you!” I said, eagerly standing and digging my hand into my diaper to grab the ice cubes.

“-but you have to lose the shorts then too.” Ellie finished.

I sighed. Of course there would be a catch. “Fine fine. I really don’t care.” I said. I took the ice cubes out of my diaper and threw them into the bushes. Then I took off the mesh shorts and handed them to Ellie. I felt a lot better as soon as the ice was gone. The diaper still felt cold and clammy, but I knew I would warm it back up eventually. I took a big glug of water as I sat back down.

Ellie started to make sandwiches and handed them out. Kay was looking more and more uncomfortable with each passing moment. She squirmed in her seat, her head resting on the table.

“Just let it out. You’ll feel better.” Adam encouraged.

“No way!” Kay said. “I just can’t. Not that.”

“It’s gonna happen eventually.” I said. “Why not just give in?”

Kay turned away from us. “I don’t wanna! Not in front of all of you guys.”

I felt a pang of sympathy for Kay. I never had to mess a diaper in front of anyone. Much less all of my closest friends.

“Hey Ellie…” I said. “We could go check out that swimming hole you mentioned? You said it’s really pretty.”

Ellie looked at me confused, and then nodded in understanding. “That could be fun.” She said. “Kay, why don’t you finish up the sandwiches while the three of us go walk down to the swimming hole?”

Kay looked at me in thanks. “Yeah.” She said, moving a clutched hand from her stomach toward the back of her diaper. “Just get a move on.”

I stood up. “Well, let’s go then.”

Ellie and Adam nodded and got up as well. Ellie led the way and we left the clearing. I looked back as we passed behind the trees. Kay had stood up next to the picnic table, bending over it, clutching her belly. She wouldn’t last long.

“That was nice of you, Mike.” Adam said, as we walked along the trail.

“It’s just… Well, I never had to do that in front of anyone, much less all of you guys.” I explained.        

“Yeah.” Ellie said. “Hopefully she will stop being such a brat and go back to the Kay we all like hanging with after this.”

“I can only hope.” I said. “I suppose she’s been on the losing end of these bets so many times that being on the other side is probably really refreshing.”

“Honestly, when I put the idea for diapers as a punishment for losing the game, I had her in mind.” Adam admits. “It’s a shame you made us leave just before the show started.”

I laughed. “You weirdo. She would’ve been such a pain. You guys should be happy that it was me that lost and not her. She would be breaking the rules left and right if it were her. I mean, even in just the short period she’s been wearing, she’s disobeyed everything!” I said.

“Yeah. I’m glad it’s you this year.” Adam said. “I get to be around for all the good stuff.”

I laughed. “If by ‘good stuff’, you mean changing dirty diapers, then I guess that’s true.”

“It’s not that bad.” Ellie said. “Once you get used to it. You’re brave right now too, huh Mike?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.   

“Well… you are in a onesie.” Ellie said. “On the main trail.”

I looked down. How hadn’t I realized! In my haste to give Kay some privacy, I had forgotten what I was wearing! The baby blue onesie stuck out like a sore thumb. I stopped walking and looked both ways on the trail. No one there.

“Don’t worry.” Ellie said. “The parking lot was empty. Plus, we’re already at the swimming hole!”

We turned a corner and were greeted by a serene creek with dark water, bubbling slowly. Large trees hung over the creek, but in the middle, a small patch of sun lit up a section of water.

“Well this is the swimming hole.” Ellie said, taking off her shoe and dipping a toe in the water. She shivered and sighed. “Wish it were warmer.”

“Yeah.” Adam said. “This is really pretty.”

I glanced around for people, but no one was around and the woods were quiet. “Maybe we should head back. Don’t want Kay sitting around in a messy diaper, right?” I suggested.

Adam laughed. “Nice try. C’mon! We just got here!”

I sighed, looking down at my embarrassing onesie. If someone came, there would be no explanation for it. It would be so humiliating. Adam walked toward the creek, standing on a large rock on the water’s edge. He bent down and reached a hand into the water. Immediately, he brought it back out, shaking his fingers dry.

“Whoa!” Adam exclaimed. “It is really cold!”

“Yeah!” Ellie laughed. “Always is. It’s spring fed, so the water stays really cold all summer. On hot days, it’s super refreshing, but I don’t think I’m gonna head in there today. A little too chilly.”

I walked over and dip a hand into the water. Adam wasn’t lying. The water was frigid. Adam and Ellie sat down near the water’s edge, tossing rocks in and chatting. I stood nearer to the trees, looking for the best spots to hide in case someone comes.

“So Ellie,” Adam said. “Do you think Kay is actually going to use the diaper?”

“I think so.” Ellie said. “Dangerous to leave her alone right now. I suppose she could just take it off and go in the woods.” Ellie paused. “But I think at this point, she knows that will only make things worse for herself.”

“That’s true.” Adam responded. “Think she already did it?”

“Definitely.” Ellie said. “No way she could last this long. I bet she went as soon as we left.”

“I think she did.” I chimed in. “I could see through the trees after we left. She had stood up and looked like she was… well… squatting.” I said.

Adam smiled. “How long has it been since we left?”

“Oh. Twenty minutes maybe?” Ellie answered.

“And it’ll take, what, fifteen minutes to get back?” Adam asked. “Over thirty minutes in a messy diaper? That’s probably punishment enough.”

“Well you guys made me wait hours for a change!” I said, remembering Adam and Kay’s cruel joke from a few days earlier.

Adam met my gaze for a moment, then looked away shamefully. “I know…” He said. “Listen, I’m really sorry about that. I don’t even know what to say at this point.” He responded sincerely.

“It’s ok.” I said with a sigh. I stopped for a moment. “Honestly, you and Kay wearing diapers too right now has completely made up for it. I feel so much better about this whole thing. It’s like… I’m not alone anymore.”

Adam smiled. “Well good. I’m glad it’s helping. It was Ellie’s idea though. You should thank her.”

I nodded at Ellie appreciatively. She smiled back. I felt myself blush a little bit and turned to look around again.

“Well honestly, I didn’t think you and Kay would go along with wearing them, even if it was just for a weekend.” Ellie said. “Glad you did though.”

“Me too.” Adam said. He then realized what he said and looked at us blushing. “I mean, not for the diapers. For the friendship.” He said awkwardly.

Ellie and I looked at each other and start to laugh heartily. Adam continued to try and explain.

“No! I mean… Kay and Mike were both fighting so much! And…” Adam did his best to explain, but Ellie and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“It’s alright Adam, we know you’ve been jealous of Mike this whole time!” Ellie joked.

We sat around for a few more minutes, and then decided to head back. To my relief, the walk back was uneventful. As we arrived back at the clearing, Kay was awkwardly standing next to the picnic table. The red teddy bear onesie was being put to work, and her diaper sagged down heavily. The miniskirt made everything look even more ridiculous. It did absolutely nothing to hide the extremely saggy diaper. Kay’s face was bright red, and as we got close, it was clear by the smell what had happened.

“Hey Kay.” Ellie said as we walked back into the clearing. “Feel better?”

As we got closer to Kay though, we realized that she was upset. Her face was bright red and her cheeks were puffy. As if she’d been crying.

“What took you guys so long?” She says, her voice shaking.

Ellie rushed up to Kay, a concerned look on her face. “I’m so sorry! It was a little further to the swimming hole than I remembered.”

“You actually went all the way to the swimming hole?!” Kay asked. “I thought you were just going to leave for a few minutes! To give me some privacy… while I…” Kay trailed off, embarrassed.

I looked at her sympathetically. She really must’ve used her diaper as soon as we left. Which meant that she’d been in a messy diaper for almost forty-five minutes. From her position, it’s clear she hadn’t sat down at all either, clearly afraid to mush things around. I knew that feeling all too well.    

“Kay I am so sorry.” Ellie said sincerely. “I’ll get you changed into a fresh one right now.”

“I don’t wanna wear these anymore!” Kay finally yelled, her voice cracking. I saw a few tears rolling down her cheeks as she started crying again.

Ellie turned to Adam and I. “Hey. Would you two give us a few minutes?” Ellie asked. “Just, go walk around somewhere. I dunno.”

“Can I at least have my shorts back?” I asked. Ellie smiled and tossed over the white mesh shorts. I sighed. It was better than nothing. I put them on and Adam and I walked out.

We exit the clearing and got back on the trail.

“Well, where should we go?” Adam asked.

“There was this big tree not too far back. Looked kind of pretty.” I suggested.

“Sure. Lead the way.”  

We walked in silence back along the trail for a bit. “Can’t say I blame her.” I said.

“Huh?” Adam asked.

“Kay. I mean… That isn’t a fun feeling.” I said.

“Oh.” Adam responded. “Yeah.” Is all he said, then he changed the subject. “Are you chafing at all? My diaper is chafing a whole lot.”

I nodded, blushing. “Me too. All this hiking around is not comfortable.”

“Ugh. Hiking in diapers. Not fun.” Adam agrees.

“I guess not.” I responded.

We stood around awkwardly, then eventually decide that enough time had passed and went back to the clearing.

When we arrived, Ellie was standing with Kay, who still looked a little down. Kay was still wearing the red onesie, but Ellie had allowed Kay to put her shorts back on instead of the miniskirt. Clearly, they’d had a chat.

“Oh. Hey Mike.” Ellie said as she saw us. “Kay has something she wants to tell you.”

“Oh. Um. Sure I guess.” I said.

Kay looked at her feet, embarrassed. She paused for several moments before beginning. “Listen Mike…” She starts. I heard her voice quiver a little bit. Then, without warning, she rushed over to me and gave me a hug. “I’m really sorry!” She said, starting to cry again.

I hugged her back, feeling my own eyes start to well up. “Hey, it’s ok.” I said, forgiving her instantly. “It’s all water under the bridge.”

Kay continued hugging me. “Really?” She said breathily, clearly trying to calm herself down. “Even after everything?”

“Yeah.” I said. “Trust me. We are totally ok. I promise.”

Kay finally let go, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Thanks for forgiving me.” Kay said sincerely.

I smiled and patted her head affectionately. “No worries, Kay.”

My stomach grumbled hungrily. “Now can we eat? I am famished.”

• Like 8
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)
  • 4 months later...