LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

the pediatrichan: "Good morning. I'm doctor Miller" she said offering her hand to the guardian "and who this adorable little girl is?" she said stoopping to Eleonor

Eleonor: I hide my self behind my sister because I'm embarassed in front of this woman 

Dr.M:"hello Eleonor!" the doctor said her smiling and caressing her head "at the first we have to take her measures" shed said to Sarah "can you remouve her clothes please. you should let only the diaper on her" I said while I prepare the software to sign her in the server.

E: I help my sister to remove my clothes 

Dr.M: "good Eleonor" she said taking her han and bringing her next a wall with a meter "can you stay here a little bit?" I say her while I take her height and i write it in a post it.

E: I'm steel until the doctor say that I can move my self

Dr.M: "you are been a very good girl" She said to the diapered girl caressing her head and bringing her to a big changing table "now I have to remove your diaper because  I have to weigh you" she said untaping her diaper and remouvig it before rise her up and put her on her hip.

E: I blush when the doctor took me on her arms, no one ever took me in this way,

Dr.M: she brougt Eleonor to a big baby scale and she put her on it before write her weigh and go to the computer to enter the data she is a little overweigh" she said to Mrs. knight.

E: "It's not true!" she sid  crossing her arms and pouting 

Dr. M: She giggled rising her up again and bringing her on the ambulatory bed, then the she laid the girle down on it and tooks a thermometer from a container before take her ankles and rise her up.

"now sweety you have to stay steel" She said before lubrificate with vaseline and put it in her anus

E: the girl squirmed for the unpleasant feeling and because she didn't expect it

Dr.M: "she looked s little embarassed" She said removing gently the termometer from her butt and watching it before type it in the computer 

E: she was still wining for the pain in my butty

Dr.M:  She put Eleonor sat down, she took a stethoscope and rest it on her chest saing her to breath, then she check her eyes, her hears, and her throat.

"What a good girl!" she said her "later I will give you a wonderfull award because you are a so good girl"

E: She did a little smile when the doctor talked about an award.