LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

"you can come when you want, the door of my house will be allways open for you" Melinda said to Sarah with a smile she said thinking that the young diapered girl would have preferred to keep her indipendence and autonomy but she would be avaible to make her stay with her if she wanted it. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it's the dream's forest" Eleonor said her while her mommy caressed her back 

"I know where it is, I work near it" Melinda said "so I can accompany you there every day going to work and come to get you returning from the work" she said her "and you Sarah do you find a work yet?" she asked to the diapered girl

"you have not to teach but help the teacher to manage the little girls" the the woman said "change diapers, feeding, entertain" the woman said her "usualy it's not simple for a teacher do allthing alone, for this reason they are helped by diapered girls. only class has six  baby diapered girl, for this reason the teachers need to at least one assistent each" she exlained her.

She nods"o-ok im guessing i have to be treated like an actual diaper girl while im there huh?"she says shyly still getting used to the new title

(Wanna continue the other one as well

"exactly!" the woman said her sanding something to print  "you can start by monday, present you in the secretary of the saycare and give this document" she said her giving the document just printed "the next!" she called while nthe diapered girl in front of her returned to the woman with a babied diapered girl in her arms.