LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M: "Eleonor honey would you like if this woman chenge your didi?" she asked to the little girl caressing her hair "look she seem very nice!"

E: she blushed very much while the woman loocked her putting her thumb in her mouth 

M: "forgive her please she is very shy" she said to Rachel "then?" she asked to the diapered baby girl 

E: she agreed with a very deep blush "but I want a prize by you" Eleonor said to her mom.

M: "she said that she wanted the reward for to be a good girl" she said to Rachel smiling "the best way to reward a baby diapered girl is touch her little butterfly "isn't it?" she asked to the her baby girl.

E: she nodded shyly to her mommy

M:"oh I don't think that it's a problem for her" she said "or she wouldn't ask for it" she sait to Rachel while she spreaded a cloth on the bench before put Eleonor lying down on it and inviting the woman to proceed

E: she was sucking her thumb that Melinda replaced with her pacifier

M: "if this makes you uncomfortable I can do it" she said to Rachel gently seating down on the beach and caressing Eleonor's belly "have you a diapered girl?" she asked to the woman caressing Eleonor's head. 

E: She was blushing, maybe ask what he asked  wasn't been a good idea idea, her who was usually so shy she was repenting, maybe she could wait until they were arrived at home to have her Prize to have been good. 

M: "I have just adopted this little girl" she said her smiling "the next week she will go to the daycare!" she said to the woman starting to massage gently Eleonor's privates. 

E: She wasn't listening concentrated in her paci but she blushed a little bit while her mommy touched her. 

M:"daycare is not only for bad girl" she said o the woman continuing to play with Eleonor little flower unitill she cummed "here it is! you are been a good girl" she asked smiling to the baby girl before take some wipes to clean her hands and Eleonor's little flower"

E: she felt her heat beat harder and her breathing heavier unitil the cum, she smiled sucking her pacifier while her mommy cleaned her privaes with a wipe before close and tape her diaper. 

• 2 months later...

Eleonor asked for the pacifier to her mommy who put it in her mouth before patted her diapered butty, 

"here there is a little baby girl who needs a nap. Isn't it?"  Melinda said while Eleonor relaxed herself in the woman's arms "do we return at home?" She asked sweetly to the little diapered girl kissing gently her nape but she didn't answered because she was very relaxed "i consider it a yes" Melinda said her cuddling the little girl.