LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"thanks" she said taking the tablet and unlocking with the password then she login to her amazon account and started to search for a crib there was very much models to choose from, one more beautiful then the other "ahh! I don't know wich one to choose. its are all so beautiful!" she complined "Which do you like more?" she asked to her sister.

Eleonore felt very sad for Sarah answer. It was a very important moment for her and she wanted share it with her sister because for her she was a special person but she hadn't understand it. she felt a tear in her eye and she began to sob.

"We need to pacifiers, and  toys"  Eleonore said to her sister going to searce its: she choosed a white glittered binky with a red litttle heart on ther ring for the chain, and a set of blocks and some toy machine to play.

(?

"not I would like a stroller too" Eleonor said searching for it "and a friend of mine said me that it's need that we comunicate it to the menagement office for diapered girls" I said "they will give us with some paperwork"