LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The secretary began to type and clock on the computer and starting the printer in the end. Then she took the paper and she gave it to the the girl asking her to sign it. 

"we finished" she said her we will send you the documents by mail in one week at most, but until you will receive it you can use this temporary license" she said giving her a plastic card. 

"good I think that we can go" Melinda said with Eleonor on her hip "what do you think about go to the ice-cream shop?" she asked to the twin sisters "in this way we can celebrate Eleonor who is a baby girl and Sarah who is a new diapered girl" 

Melinda ripped off the tape of Sarah's diaper and opened it, rising the girl for her ankles and using the the front to remove the piece of poop from her butty before take some wipes and clean her more gently. When she finished she closed the used diaper and removed it from under her butty, then she took a tube of cream and squeezed a little bit of it on your fingers before spread it on Sarah's butty before take a new diaper, put it under the girl's but and close it on her groin taping it. 

"I did honey" Melinda said tickling Sarah's belly. 

"for a job you should return to the menagement office for diapered girls" she said her "you should ask to the occupation office. The last time I went in that office it was to the second floor, door to the right, third front office" Eleonor explained her "but in four years the office can be shifted then I don't know"