LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleonor turned on the console and let a racing videogame on "do you know why Mrs. Pellegrini is particular?" she asked while she changed gear "because she treat only diapered girl that she meet like a babied diapered girl. I'd like very much if she babysat me, she is a so nice lady"

"Let's go!" Eleonor said wetting her diaper too, taking two fresh diapers and getting outside to go to knock at her neighbor door

"wait a moment please!" Melinda said going to open the door, she was a high 40 years old woman with red and straight hair and green eyes. In that moment she wore a green gym suit and slippers. When she opened the door Eleonor jumped happily on her arms while the woman gave more kisses on her cheek. 

Melinda saw the other girl remained on the threshold of the door and holding Eleonor on her hip "hello honey are you an Eleonor's friend?" she asked to Eleonor's sister

"no! she is my big  sis" Eleonor Explain her "she losed a bet with me then she passed all the day like a diapered girl. right?" Eleonor to Melinda