LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

Dr. M: "we finished" she sad to  Sarah writing all in my computer "now it's time for your award" before approaching to Eleonor and making her let down on the ambulatory bed to untape and open her diaper. 

E: I don't know what she want to do me but I let her do, then she asked me if I'm ready for the award before open my legs and start to play with my little flower. It's the first time that someone do this for me and I don't understand what's happening but it's very enjoyable. 

Dr. M: "I knew that it would like you" I say her until she cum "This is the best way to reward a diapered girl when she is good" I explain to her guardian "she is been a good girl. True? Then why don't you reward her too?" I asked to Mrs. Knight. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. M: "do you want enroll her to a kindergarten?" she asked to miss Knight 

E: "yess please!" she  asked her doing her better puppy look 

Dr. M: "there are much good kindergartens in the zone where you live" she said her giving her some brochures "here there is my baby girl" I say her giving her the brochure of the Dreams Forest. 

"Only for today.ok?" Eleonor said her while they walked to home in that moment a lady with her seven years old daughter felt the  smell from Sarah's diaper "aw! some one here need to a diaper change" she said shaking her hand in front of her nose making her daugter giggle.

E: "I have some diapers" said taking one by her bag "I'm used to give its with me because this situation can happen"

L: "Your friend is more provident then you" she said taking the diaper from her hand "come on lay down here!" she said clapping her hand on the bench while her daughter giggled

The lady untaps Sara's diaper in front of everyone and taking her by the ankles she rised her up using the front of her diaper to remouve the poop piece from her but while the daughter looked her gigling. 

"what a good girl. right?" she said to her daugther who gave her some wipe with witch she started to clean the girl butty, while her daugther tickled her. 

the lady remouved the used diaper from under her booty  before take a clean diaper and put it under her butt. 

"Kira do you want sperad the cream to her?" she asked to her daugter

"yes mommy!" she said offering her hand to her mother because she spreaded the cream on her private parts.

"good girl!" the woman said when shi finished "now colse and tape her diaper.

The girl did what her mother said her.

(if it seems inappropriate to you before the partecipation of a nine years old girl  please tell me I will modified her age. I wanted that the situation was the most embarrassing possible)