LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

life of a diapered girl (private with Gavin)

Little Giammy

The war of sexes ended two years ago when Leonard moved in with his sister. Even during the war he never hurt anyone because he had always believed that no problem would be solved by violence. He was a convinced pacifist. For this reason he never had any problems at the end of the war and since he never committed a war crime, the winners offered him to live in peace with his sister on condition that he changed sex and respected the new laws.

He was not dissatisfied with the change because, although his family had never understood him and had never allowed him to live this side of his life, he was always attracted by his infantilism before the war, so now he could live his life AB with an alibi.

His name was now Eleanor Knight and he lived with his sister in their new home. She was 52 inches tall and had very dark skin, black and curly hair (which she always keeps in twin tails) and two brown eyes.

She was usually a whining little girl, so she was often teased by her sister but never with malice. It was morning when her sister came to her room where she slept with a very wet diaper and sucked her thumb.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleonor did a big yawn before get up and go to the kitchen to have her breckfast, she wuold have let her change her diaper before the breckfast, by law he could not even have touched her diaper because only a normal woman could do it. This was very uncomfortable specialy when she was away alone bacause she should have asked to a some one often a stranfer to change her diaper and this was very embarassing specialy for her who was so shy.

"okay can you lay the table please?" Eleonor asked to her sister while she opened the fridge and took three eggs  resting its on the table before to take a cooking pan and start to prepare an omelette. When it was ready she carried it to the table and served it to her sister "bon appetite!" she said her going to prepare the hers . 

Eleonor prepared another omlett for hers elf and she started to eat it silently. Today she wanted talk with her sister  about a very delicate subject but she didn't know how start the conversation because she was too embarassed. 

"yesterday afternoon I saw a diapered girl who was treated like a baby by her guardian lady" Eleonor said not looking Sarah's eyes "and I thought that since at the moment you are my guardian I wanted asked you... to treat me in this way" she said with a face red like a stroberry.

"I did a reserch on the net an I discovered that we need to some things" Eleonor answered you thinking about "but i have some savings to buy its, then you have not to worry about,  then I would like that you cuddle me, and play with me like with a baby girl.