LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Picnic Baby Chapters 1-2

Subscribe to our patreon for access to exclusive captions and stories from only $1!
https://www.patreon.com/femdiapers 

Chapters 3 and 4 are currently available on our patreon for anyone who pledges to the $2 tier. 
I will be posting the full story here just at a slower pace expect to see Chapters 3 and 4 sometime next month.

Let me know what you all think I hope you enjoy it!

CHAPTER 1

It was a beautiful day outside today, that’s why Dylan and his girlfriend Melony decided to go on their picnic a week earlier then they had originally planned. Everything was packed in the car for the short trip only a twenty minute drive to this particular park that Melony had chosen; the same one she had frequented back when she was a child with her family. Dylan was supposed to be visiting his mother today and was thankful for the excuse that he no longer had to go. He wasn’t in the mood for listening to his mother berate him again after his last visit. The couple got into their car; Melony was always the one who drove Dylan was lazy and still hadn’t finished getting his licence yet; he was also between jobs at the moment.

They were both living off Melony’s pay check which to be fair was more than enough to cover everything they needed and was more than double what Dylan used to make at his low end office job any way. Melony seemed to prefer having him around the house; she had trained him well making sure he completed all the cooking and cleaning while she worked her 9-5 job. Their house was also less than modest; an early inheritance gift from Melony’s parents before they moved across country. As the car pulled out of the drive way Melony decided now was the best time to spring some news on Dylan when he had no means of escape.

“By the way; I felt really bad that you were supposed to be seeing your mother today. So when you spoke to her and told her you couldn’t make it I called her up and invited her to our picnic.”

Dylan groaned “Did you really have to; you know she’s been getting on my nerves lately.”

“Dylan she’s your mother, you shouldn’t avoid spending time with her; I wish my mother lived as close as yours does to us, so be more grateful and stop pouting.” Melony said as she chastised Dylan.

It wasn’t that Dylan disliked spending time with his mother it was just that lately she had become so overbearing. She constantly brought up children and why he hadn’t given her any grandchildren yet and when was he planning on getting married. Yadda Yadda Yadda it never ended, she would keep whining that she missed having someone dependent on her; someone she could coddle, change their diapers and give them constant love and affection. Last time Dylan went to visit her he accidentally spilled his drink down his top and onto his trousers. His mother insisted on washing the clothes so there he sat on the couch in only his underpants as they spoke. That would have been embarrassing enough for him but his mother kept on making jokes at his expense.

“Maybe if you’re having so much trouble drinking from a cup next time you’re around I will give you a baby’s bottle to drink from.” She didn’t stop there though, taking every opportunity to embarrass him further. “Do you normally get your clothes wet? I should probably get some diapers too just in case next time you wet them it’s not because you spilled something but because you had a widdle accident.”

She laughed at her own joke then splashed some of the soapy dish water at Dylan’s underpants as he stood their helping her dry the dishes. This caused her to burst out laughing. “See Dylan what did mummy say; looks like someone isn’t ready for his big boy pants yet.”

Dylan stared at her angrily; throwing the dish towel on the floor he stormed back into the living room. His mum ran after him clutching her sides laughing. “Come on Dylan don’t have a tantrum I was just having a laugh, when did you suddenly become so serious.”

Dylan just looked back at her frustrated. “Now what am I supposed to wear.” He whined.

“Hold on I will go get you something, back in a jiffy.” His mum ducked out of the living room before returning quickly, flinging a piece of fabric toward him.

Dylan caught the fabric between his hands; unraveling it he realized he was now holding a pair of his mother’s panties. They were silky white with lace around the waistband and a cute little pink bow in the middle. He looked back toward his mother.

“You can’t be serious.” He said to her, clutching the underwear in one hand gesturing for her to take them back.

“Oh don’t be such a baby; you’re only going to be here for another hour or two you can cover up as soon as the rest of your clothes are clean then return them to me the next time you see me. You don’t even need to worry about washing them I can sort them out, besides you probably don’t know how to wash delicates anyway; I wouldn’t want you damaging them.” His mum stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for Dylan to say something. When he didn’t she spoke up again. “Look if you put them on I’ll stop teasing you, I won’t say another word you can come back and help with the dishes then your clothes will be done and you can be on your way till you begrudgingly make your way back here for your next monthly visit.”

She walked off back to the kitchen in a huff, Dylan brought his attention back to the underwear he held in his hand. He sighed then quickly stripped off the wet underpants which were starting to get uncomfortable anyway he reasoned and quickly pulled the panties up around his waist. They didn’t feel so bad he thought as he ran his hands over his backside. He was surprised they fit, they definitely didn’t do anything to hide his bulge which if anyone were to see him they would quickly realize that the underwear wasn’t designed for a young man to wear. Dylan did feel bad about his mother’s last comment though. He quickly made his way back to the kitchen to help his mother with the rest of the dishes. He tried striking up a conversation with her a few more times but for the most part they spent the rest of the time washing up in awkward silence until Dylan’s clothes were finished and he went home. Once there he hurriedly changed into his normal briefs discarding his mother’s underwear into the bottom of his wardrobe quickly forgetting about them. Dylan was pulled from his thoughts as the car pulled to a stop next to the park.

“We’re here!” Melony cheerfully announced.

CHAPTER 2

Dylan looked across the car park unsurprised that his mother had already arrived she was always punctual. He grabbed the picnic basket and rug as the pair walked over to greet his mother who was standing by her car waving toward them. She rushed over and grabbed Melony in a big hug who returned it equally as affectionately.

“Melony it’s so great to see you again thank you so much for the invite!”

“It’s no problem at all Cheryl I’m sure Dylan would have invited you himself if he wasn’t such a scatterbrain.” Melony replied trying to offer an excuse for Dylan being so inconsiderate.

Dylan smiled and muttered his hello’s to his mother who replied back with a stale “Hi Dylan.”

“Oops I better go check I locked the car.” Melony exclaimed before quickly scuttling off leaving Dylan and his mother alone.

Dylan thought for a moment before quickly speaking up. “I’m sorry.” He started; his mother refused to make eye contact with him. “I’m sorry I don’t spend more time with you and I’m sorry I didn’t think to invite you to the park I’m glad Melony did and that you came. I probably don’t say this as often as I should but I love you.”

Cheryl finally turned and looked her son in the eye. She knew when he was being sincere; she also knew she could never stay mad at her son. “Oh come here honey, mummy loves you too.” She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a dozen kisses on the cheek. Dylan would have hugged her back to but with the load in his arms he just stood there awkwardly as his mother showered him with affection. Melony re-joined the group just in time to witness the loving display.

“So, what did I miss then?” She asked beaming.

“Just my darling son telling his mummy he’s sorry for being so distant and that he loves me.” Cheryl said facing Melony with one arm still clutched firmly around Dylan’s shoulders.

“Awww, see I always knew you were secretly a mummy’s boy Dylan.” Melony teased.

Dylan blushed as Cheryl gave him one last kiss on the cheek before releasing him and the three walked over to a nice shady spot under a tree. The spot was pretty secluded; the park wasn’t too busy today just a few families with their children running around the playground so it was a nice area out of view of everyone else. Dylan laid the rug on the ground as Melony and Cheryl started pulling out various home cooked foods and cutlery. It was a delicious spread that Melony had prepared that morning, Dylan had offered to help but Melony insisted that he leave it to her. She was always planning on inviting Cheryl to go with them behind Dylan’s back and wanted to impress her and show her that she was a good cook. Dylan wasn’t a bad cook and she appreciated that he prepared most their meals while she worked; but he would still occasionally burn stuff or under cook something here and there, sometimes use to much salt and she wanted it to be perfect. Her efforts had not gone unnoticed when Cheryl spoke up.

“Melony this all looks lovely; this must have taken you all morning!”

Melony had to try and keep herself from grinning too broadly. “Oh it was no biggie just a few things I threw together, luckily I picked up the ingredients early when we were planning to go next week so I had everything on hand.”

“Don’t be so modest, you did a wonderful job dear. I’m just sorry that I didn’t have the time to contribute much, I did manage to throw together a dozen cupcakes though.” Cheryl said feeling guilty and a little envious that she didn’t have more notice to contribute more to the picnic.

As the three sat down and began helping food onto their plates Dylan went to pour himself a drink and looked around the bags before addressing his mother. “I thought you said you would bring the cups.”

“Oh yes, silly me they’re just in here.” Cheryl replied.

She reached over into a bag which had been kept zipped up and separate from the rest of the picnic supplies resting against the tree. She produced two firm plastic cups handing one to Melony and kept one for herself placing it down beside her.

“Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Dylan asked expectantly.

“Oh you’re ready for your bottle then are you.” Cheryl asked.

Dylan and Melony watched her with confused expressions on their faces as Cheryl produced a baby’s bottle and began to unscrew the lid.

“Don’t you remember what happened last time Dylan, I told you next time I would get you something you could drink out of so you didn’t have to worry about spilling anything over your clothes.” Cheryl stated as she began to fill the bottle with the soda Dylan had originally reached for.

Melony burst out laughing “Did he really spill his drink all over his clothes.”

Dylan’s face turned a bright red.

“As a matter of fact he did, he had to sit there in his underpants while I put them through the wash! There you go Dylan no more spills.” She handed the bottle toward Dylan who refused to take it.

“Come on Dylan take your bottle there’s no need to be a spoil sport she’s just having a laugh it will teach you to be more careful. He’s knocked over more than his fair share of drinks at home to; just the other week I had to ban you taking cups on the carpet while you’re playing games because of the stain you left on the rug; which took me an hour to clean up. Maybe we should keep that bottle so you can use it at home.” Melony teased.

Dylan couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not but begrudgingly took the bottle from his mother.

“Now what do you say Dylan.” Cheryl asked him.

“Thanks.” He muttered insincerely.

“Go on then drink up.” Cheryl encouraged him.

Both she and Melony watched with amused expressions on their faces as Dylan drank from the bottle, struggling to get anything out of it. Both women laughed at his pathetic attempt.

“Not like that Dylan, you would think at your age you could manage to drink from a baby’s bottle.” Cheryl said as she made her way around the picnic rug sitting down alongside Dylan. “Here let me show you how it’s done.”

Before Dylan knew what was happening Cheryl pulled him down so that his lower back rested in her lap with his head nestled inside the crook of her arm. Dylan was about to resist and tell her to let go when Cheryl seized the opportunity and shoved the bottle down into Dylan’s open mouth.

• Like 2