LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper humiliation

matt1989

I'm posting the recruitment in the right spot if I'm doing it wrong place let me know. My RP idea I'm a parent mom or dad your choice. Who finds out that you like to wear diapers so they put you back in diapers teach you what it like to be in diapers.

Marry was waiting for her child to get home from school. She mad because marry found a half empty pack of diapers and she looked her child internet history and find out that he/She is wearing diapers for fun.

"You like to wear diapers. Ok than diapers is what well you get. I'll make shor you well stay in diapers  until you're good and sick of it and it look like we are going to have to get moor." Marry made Sarah get in to the car wet diapers and all and drove to a medical supply store. There marry got 5 packs of plastic back diapers a pack of plastic pants, diaper rash cream and baby powder a mattress protector among other things. After there she paid for all these things marry ask if there a restroom because she need to change her incontinent daughter before she goes. In the restroom was a sick bed. "Ok potty pants lay down."

Marry took off the old diaper and rolled it up in to a ball and throw in the  trash can. Than she took the new diaper out of the pack it was blue with a  yellow stripe down the middle. The grabbed Sarah ankles and pull her butt up to slide the new diaper under her. Than came the cream and powder making  sure the covering everything than she pull the front of the diaper up between her legs making loud crinkly noises as she fasten the tabs. Marry helped Sarah off the bed the diaper showing below her skirt. "Ther we go."