LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi to everyone

MrMazzo

Hi to everyone 

My name is Adrian and I have found your site on the internet.  My wife is about to be diapered full-time for the first time (we have no previous experience of diapering or the lifesttyle). I am looking to find advice, support and community from experienced wearers and more importantly those that care for them. We dont have a date set yet but I would like it to be as soon as possible. Apart from diapers, what other essentials do I need? 

Thanking you all in advance for any ideas

Adrian

Hello, MrMazzo, otherwise known as Adrian :)

When you say that your wife is about to be in diapers full time, does that mean literally full time, as in 24/7/365? Is she incontinent or is there another reason that she has to wear diapers?

I ask because you said that you and your wife have no experience in the lifestyle and it seems a bit odd to just jump into the deep, just like that if you get what I mean. But anyway, what you would probably want are the basics. Cream against diaper rashes and baby powder. The rest kinds of depends on you. Is she in a baby mentality? Then you want to get a couple of adult sized pacifiers. Plastic pants to protect against leaks is useful as well. Onesies and sleepers might be something to consider as well.

As to the rest... It depends on how big of a budget you have really. There's diapers and then there are abdl diapers which are expensive and a luxury really. For the money you spend on some of them you can get 'normal' adult diapers. Several packages even. Depending on the brand ofcourse.

Anyway, I hope this was a bit useful, if not, feel free to message me for any questions yo may have.

Kingdark

Hi and welcome to DD Adrian & your soon to be diapered wife. You have come to the right place. There’s lots of good likeminded people here, and I’m sure you will find lots of good information. I see, you are already on your way, with some help from Kingdark. It is important to know, what you and your wife like, in respect to it being, a daddy baby thing, or just wanting to have her in good diapers? If it is going to be for AB, ( Adult Baby) then you have to also think about what age play there will be? How old will your wife be? When you establish that, you can shoot for the things she will need, in that age realm.