LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little waiter( private)

Hya123

Mya was a beautiful Amazon who was about 11ft tall. She was married to her beautiful wife Sarah. They owned one of the biggest real estate business in amanian ( made up place). Like any other amazon couple they had a little name Bella who was treated age 4 she was a pretty good little. Sometimes she has a tantrum here and there but she was good. 
mya and Sarah has been talking recently about adopting another little so Bella could have someone to play with and they wanted someone a little younger than her. 
They were out at lunch one day when they heard screaming in the back of the restaurant next thing you know a little runs out crying. Mya looks at her wife Sarah. “ I think we found our new baby girl “ mya said. 
Grace was a 19 years old and was a little working at a restaurant. She wasn’t adopted yet  which was good. She was trying to stay low key when she went to work and found out that she lost her job. With no job meant no place to live and no food. She could handle all the stress she stormed out and sat on the curb crying. 

Sarah nodded but got up and followed the little outside and sat on the curb beside her"hi dear what's your name I'm sarah"she said smiling."why are you crying if I can ask"she said pulling out a notepad to write down what she says. 

(Sorry for the shorter post

( question why she writing down what she says?)

grace didn’t bother tot look up. She kept sobbing. “ I have no money so I can’t pay rent so that means I’m homeless.” Grave said between sobs. As soon as she said it she looked up and realized her mistake. “ please don’t adopt I lied I can afford that “ grace said afraid. 
mya looks at Bella. “ looks like your going to be a big sister “ mya said to her taking a bite of her food. 

Bella smiled at the thought eating the food that was on her plate as Sarah smiled writing the little is nervous down in the note pad"come with us little one your our new little". Sarah picked the little up and carried her back inside to the booth where they were sitting

(She's taking notes on how she is acting 

Now grace was really upset she started threading in the amazons arms and started to cry harder as she knew it her life was over. Once they got to the table she calmed dow a little when she saw the girl eating in the high chair seeing she was fine. But she didn’t like the thought of being stuck as a baby.

when they got to the table mya smiled. “ who’s this cutie. And babe why don’t you take her and change her into something more appropriate. Her sissy clothes might be a little big but they will do now “ mya said to her wife. She handed her the diaper. 

Sarah took the diaper and took the new baby to the bathroom and lays her on the changing table that hangs on the wall"you look so cute so tell me about your self little one"Sarah says smiling. 

Bella smiles"mommy she looks so cute I can't wait to get home, and play"she says excited to have a sister

Grace wasn’t happy about this at all. “ please don’t do this to me. “ she whined as she got to the bathroom. Grace realized this was Her life now. She laid on the changing table not happy. “ umm I use to work at this restaurant. I was an only child then my parents got taken away I haven’t seen them in like a year. So I been living by myself “ grace  says sadly. “ are you going to treat me badly” 

mya smiles Bella was so cute sometimes and she knew was going to be a great big sister. “ when we get home the baby probably won’t wanna play right way. She has to get settle first. “ mya says finishing her food. 

"What's Your name little one and what's your little age"she says putting her in a diaper and picks her up"and no we'll treat you nice. 

"I know mommy I hope she won't throw a fit she looks very unhappy though"bella says frowning 

“My names grace and I don’t know. My parents always said I would be a younger little. “ she said softly. She let out a small yawn. Then cutest yawn Sarah every saw. Grace didn’t mind the diaper to much because her parents before they got taken made her wear diapers at night. 

mya sighed when Bella said that. “ she’s not unhappy just worried. How about we pack up then go meet them at the door. So she can get settle in “ mya said paying for there food then picking Bella up. They walked to the bathroom and waited for Sarah and grace to get out. 

Grace just sighed and laid her head down. 
when they came out mya smiled at the new little. “ well let’s introduce ourselves. I’m may but you will call me mommy. And this is your sister Bella. l nah said looking at how adorable the little was. 
grace smiled slightly they were already being so nice to her. “ hi “ she said shyly. “ I’m grace” 

Mya nodded and walked to the car. They had an extra car seat because of mya sister had a little who rode in the car sometimes. She put Bella in her car seat than got in the driver seat. “ babe we have to go to the store to get little grace her own things “ mya said. 
grace shrugged her shoulders she was Still upset about everything. “ do I have to sit in the car seat. 

Mya just nods at her wife bearing that knowing some littles do. “ some new diaper and clothes. And a crib. I feel like her little age is around 2” nya said. 

grave was she sitting in the car seat when she heard noise nexts to her. “ are you serious going to do that right next to me. Your disgusting “ grace says sharply. 

Bella pouted and farted to spite the girl for saying that and Sarah laughed wanting to see what grace thought of bella knowing bella can be very stinky sometimes"honey I think our, baby bella is having fun? "

Grace was disgusted by this and didn’t like the girl. “ you shouldn’t be doing this because your an adult.It’s gross “ grace she turned away from the little girl. Mya was driving. “ you got that on not me” 

"Hey its your turn I changed her last and we might need to get bella some thicker diapers dear"sarah says

Bella smiles"sorry I couldn't hold it anymore I've been holding for a hour"she says smiling at grace