LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little girl, adult male.

BabyRob85

I find when I am going around doing my adult stuff I am a man, I see myself as a male and I like being male. However, when I get home from work and there is no adulting stuff to do that is when it tends to stop. At home my white diaper comes off and my pink diapers go on, recently ABU Bunny Hopps pink diapers ?. When I am being little I am a girl, I prefer to be a girl, I refer to myself as a girl, I even have moments when I wish I did not not have these pesky cock and balls, I just want to unscrew them and put them back on when and if required ?. I still prefer to wear my dark colour cloths (This will not change) so I do not wish to own pink frilly colours, although I do have a pink romper/baby grow.

1 hour ago, BabyRob85 said:

I find when I am going around doing my adult stuff I am a man, I see myself as a male and I like being male. However, when I get home from work and there is no adulting stuff to do that is when it tends to stop. At home my white diaper comes off and my pink diapers go on, recently ABU Bunny Hopps pink diapers ?. When I am being little I am a girl, I prefer to be a girl, I refer to myself as a girl, I even have moments when I wish I did not not have these pesky cock and balls, I just want to unscrew them and put them back on when and if required ?. I still prefer to wear my dark colour cloths (This will not change) so I do not wish to own pink frilly colours, although I do have a pink romper/baby grow.

Join the club, wallow in it; and get some dresses and babydolls and some tiaras or at least Alice bands, get a new screen name and, come to the Little Girls' Playhouse and visit my about me. The anatomy will not even bother you after awhile, Most LG's are adult mailes

47 minutes ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

Baby Rob, I'm the same way and have been for years. While I don't wish to dispose of my male parts as you indicate you would, I do long to be kept in diapers 24/7 as a baby girl with only pink and yellow and white baby panties and other things, including decorations on the nursery wall. Upon returning to the adult world, usually after a sexual climax followed by a nap, I remove my delightfully wet cloth diapers, peel down my wonderfully supple plastic baby panties and re-enter the adult world with the aid of a shower or a spray-off in the tub. I, too, like my adult male self (I'm somewhat atypical in that regard anyway) and get on with my life with no real regrets. It's when I'm submerged in regression that the longing to be a baby is so powerful and I say aloud over and over, "Keep me in diapers, Mommy, I need to be in diapers all the time now," and that's been part of my regressive experience for some time now. Yes, I do own a fair amount of female underwear from tees to panties which have been my staple for almost 12 yrs now. I would no more return to male underwear than give up my diapers. I keep my inner female at the surface and have declared to my wife and therapist that I identify as female, I just don't dress the part, with the rare exception of when I might put on a bra, but that happens only around once a year. Thanks for you post!

I get wheat you mean. In the real world, adult world, I am a 6 foot, pale skin, slim build with a long ginger beard and woad (Blue tattoos) which could pass as a Celt/Viking ?. But, I prefer my diapers to be pink and girly haha.

3 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

Baby Rob, I'm the same way and have been for years. While I don't wish to dispose of my male parts as you indicate you would, I do long to be kept in diapers 24/7 as a baby girl with only pink and yellow and white baby panties and other things, including decorations on the nursery wall. Upon returning to the adult world, usually after a sexual climax followed by a nap, I remove my delightfully wet cloth diapers, peel down my wonderfully supple plastic baby panties and re-enter the adult world with the aid of a shower or a spray-off in the tub. I, too, like my adult male self (I'm somewhat atypical in that regard anyway) and get on with my life with no real regrets. It's when I'm submerged in regression that the longing to be a baby is so powerful and I say aloud over and over, "Keep me in diapers, Mommy, I need to be in diapers all the time now," and that's been part of my regressive experience for some time now. Yes, I do own a fair amount of female underwear from tees to panties which have been my staple for almost 12 yrs now. I would no more return to male underwear than give up my diapers. I keep my inner female at the surface and have declared to my wife and therapist that I identify as female, I just don't dress the part, with the rare exception of when I might put on a bra, but that happens only around once a year. Thanks for you post!

I so get this and I also use to regress and just want to stay a baby. Be kept that way as well.

I always said I’m a good girl mommy.

Being gender fluid now my fem side is always there. I don’t regress much now but still love my diaper time 

I have the exact same desires.  I am always a baby girl in the bedroom and also wear diapers permanently.  Sometimes my desire to be a baby girl is so strong that I will wear pink diapers and even frilly princess panties underneath my clothes while at work or out and about.  The outside world sees me as a strong and aggressive male but if someone were to ever pull down my pants the truth would be known.  

In fact yesterday if you were to pull down my pants you would have found me in a Rearz Princess diaper with pink protective panties and Disney Princess frillies.  When I got home and my wife went to change my diaper she seemed a little surprise I was wearing my frillies.  She did not say anything but you could tell by her facial expressions.  One thing is for sure, sitting in scratchy lace all day underneath your jeans does leave you a little irritated.  That is the price you pay for being sissy I guess.

This was me yesterday....

20191015_063130.jpg

20191015_062641.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

I have the exact same desires.  I am always a baby girl in the bedroom and also wear diapers permanently.  Sometimes my desire to be a baby girl is so strong that I will wear pink diapers and even frilly princess panties underneath my clothes while at work or out and about.  The outside world sees me as a strong and aggressive male but if someone were to ever pull down my pants the truth would be known.  

In fact yesterday if you were to pull down my pants you would have found me in a Rearz Princess diaper with pink protective panties and Disney Princess frillies.  When I got home and my wife went to change my diaper she seemed a little surprise I was wearing my frillies.  She did not say anything but you could tell by her facial expressions.  One thing is for sure, sitting in scratchy lace all day underneath your jeans does leave you a little irritated.  That is the price you pay for being sissy I guess.

This was me yesterday....

20191015_063130.jpg

20191015_062641.jpg

So cute 

29 minutes ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

Such sweet pix. I think you would feel even more delightfully femme if you shaved your legs and delicate area. I find this to be a very worthwhile thing to do because of how little it makes me feel and how delicate, sweet and femme. Then you could use baby lotion (or even an unscented lotion) and that might help with the irritation you speak of. Wearing jeans is part of the problem because they are too tight for such things. Baby girls should not have their skin irritated! Could you wear, instead, sweat pants like I do most of the time? Oh, and if you do decide to shave your legs, etc., have some Ban roll-on deodorant handy and go over the area you shaved with it, and that will help prevent your hair follicles from getting infected which can be a problem at times, esp. for newbies. Revel in your inner baby girl and treat her like a princess, always! ?

I most certainly agree lil girls should be cleaned shaven.  Unfortunately being shaved really upsets my wife because she feels that our children will notice that I am clean shaven.  Since she is nice enough to accept and understand that I need to be in diapers permanently I respect her requests for me to NOT shave my disgusting man hair.

• 7 months later...

Given the power of the human imagination as well as all the recent dicoveries that gender is more complex than we thought, it's no surprise that one can fullu switch to an alternative persona. And especiallu when the two personas are so different - an adult and an infant - thegender line might be a wau of cementing the difference in one's mind and preventing bleedover between the two identiteis.