LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you think...?

What made you think...?

“What made you think you wouldn’t have to wear a diaper?”

“Well, I thought, seeing as it’s my eleventh birthday... and Aunty Sue has sent me some boxer shorts as a present that... erm...”

“Well yes, that is nice of Aunty Sue but your father and I don’t think you’re ready yet for such a change.”

“But I really am mum. I mean no one at school wears diapers except me and... erm... they... errr..”

“So you think that because no one else at your school wears a diaper then you shouldn’t either?”

“Well I just thought that...”

“The problem is son that you still wet the bed.”

“But that’s not fair mum... I haven’t wet for ages.”

“That’s because you always wear a diaper and plastic pants. I really don’t know why you’re complaining.”

“But I haven’t wet my diapers in... ages...”

“Now then son... we both know that’s not true don’t we?”

“Er, umm, mmm, erm...”

“We both know you’ve wet on several occasions and tried to sneakily change your wet diaper.”

“Oooohhh... how did you know?”

“I didn’t until just this second.”

“Oh mum, please don’t make me wear...”

“I’ll give you until the count of three to get those boxers off and on the changing table.”

“But mum...”

“One.”

“Please mum let me...”

“Two.”

“Okay, okay...”

“No need to take that attitude... I want no petulance... just get up and I’ll get you ready for the day.”

Sigh

“You know you’re always better when you’re well protected so why this desire to wear boxers I do not know.”

“Can I wear them over the diaper please?”

“You know the rules, when in the house we need to see your diapers all the time. When out and about you wear your shorts but, and don’t think this is an open invitation, you can wear your present when you go out.”

Really mum... do you think dad will be okay with that?”

“I’m sure he’ll have reservations but I’ll have a word... I’m sure we can work something out.”

“Did dad never want to wear boxers or briefs?”

“Sweetheart, you dad has never found anything more comfortable or more useful than a diaper and plastic pants. He swears by them and that’s why we think they’re best for you. Despite what your friend’s opinion might be your father and I know best.”

“Thanks mum.”

####

• 1 month later...