LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Goodnites gotten stretchier?

They should fit you, I see many guys pushing them to the limits with larger waist sizes, I saw one I and remember him saying he was a 34.

What I love most about a good night is the size they swell to when wet, they really do hold a lot if you go slowly and don't flood them.

• Like 1

The rumor (though I've not seen them) is that they have gotten stretchy again.    Years ago, I had no problem getting my size 34 self into a XL goodnite.    Then they changed something and there just wasn't any way.    Some reports of late say they've gone back to a stretchier design (pics had a 36" waist guy trying them on).

6 hours ago, beallucanb said:

They should fit you, I see many guys pushing them to the limits with larger waist sizes, I saw one I and remember him saying he was a 34.

What I love most about a good night is the size they swell to when wet, they really do hold a lot if you go slowly and don't flood them.

Beall, agreed. If you trickle wet they will hold a lot. But the outer printer layer underneath the fabric lining does seem to leak through eventually. It is porous enough to let pee out if the diaper is pretty loaded and you sit on it. Just something to be aware of

10 hours ago, TooScaredToAsk said:

I've heard some people say it and it makes me wanna buy a pack to see if I'll fit. I'm a 33 waist, btw

They will fit you without issue. CVS L/XL nighttime wear is more stretchy though if you like the kind that pre stretches. Goodnites will stretch little by little, but they really don’t pre stretch as much. But the prints on the CVS ones are kinda lame. 

20 hours ago, NonCommitted11 said:

Beall, agreed. If you trickle wet they will hold a lot. But the outer printer layer underneath the fabric lining does seem to leak through eventually. It is porous enough to let pee out if the diaper is pretty loaded and you sit on it. Just something to be aware of

They will fit you without issue. CVS L/XL nighttime wear is more stretchy though if you like the kind that pre stretches. Goodnites will stretch little by little, but they really don’t pre stretch as much. But the prints on the CVS ones are kinda lame. 

Is that true for both boys and girls, that they'll fit a 33 waist no problem?

• 3 years later...

I have a 34" waist and have no problems wearing the L/XL GoodNites. I personally prefer the girls GoodNites, as the prints are a lot cuter than the boys. Honestly, for the money, you can't go wrong with GoodNites

Note to other guys out there: If you're interested in wearing the girls GoodNites, make sure you point "it" down, as you'll get more use out of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I read this article and was intrigued so I finally went out and bought a box of XL Goodnights. I have a 34" waist. They fit perfectly.  I have decided to wear these as my underwear from now on as they are comfortable and do not show that I am wearing. Getting rid of my big boy undies. Still have diapers for weekends and evenings. 

20230210_133638.jpg

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Diaperdaddy2000 said:

I read this article and was intrigued so I finally went out and bought a box of XL Goodnights. I have a 34" waist. They fit perfectly.  I have decided to wear these as my underwear from now on as they are comfortable and do not show that I am wearing. Getting rid of my big boy undies. Still have diapers for weekends and evenings. 

20230210_133638.jpg

Good for you buddy. We don't need no big boy undies!??♥️?☺️ These should definitely be your primary underwear.?????

• Like 2

See I love the new good night sizes, but my only negative is that they are not as absorbent as I hope they would be. I wish that they were 2 or 3 times more absorbent as they are now, sometimes i have to double up on them. Plus adding tabs would be nice as well ( sounds like a project that I can do )

But if they made them more absorbent, then they need to have better leak guards and stuff. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...