LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Little Cousin

Ishigreensa

Twelve year old Breanna had lost her family in an ugly gang war where the South American Cartel wanted her father back in their ranks.  She had been the Mexican's problem for about six months, but the Mexican government said she was not Mexican.  Her father was from America even though her mother was from somewhere South of Mexico.

Eventually, they trucked her north, and because he father was American, they gave her special consideration and made her American.  However, she didn't speak any English, or at least not enough to really communicate.  She did understand it though, to a point, so if her caretaker spoke slowly enough, she could understand them.

Then, they decided that her father's brother, an established American, would be the best place to send her, so they sent her to their house to live.

That was where she met her uncle and her cousin one afternoon, at the door.

She was ushered in after her cousin's school let out, maybe an hour or two afterwards, and the whole family met her nearly at once, at around five.

Breanna was going into the sixth grade, at almost 12 years old.  Her cousin's school was one of those special private schools where secondary went from sixth to twelfth grade, but she didn't know that just yet.

Once the lady that showed her where she would be staying, and they had told her that these were her family on her dad's side, so she expected it to be okay to be here, she stood looking up at everyone, particularly her cousin.

She said something in her language which didn't sound like any Spanish that he might have learned at school, even if he had.  She wasn't from Mexico, after all.

14 year old Jacob was in school, he was currently in his life skills class and just had been told about the project for their life skills project. The project is supposed to be a boy and a girl taking care of one 'little boy or girl' assigned to them. However, for this project, all the girls that would be considered parents had been assigned to other parents and there was a little bit of a uneven number of boys in the class this year for the project, so the remaining "little girls" would be assigned to a boy and that was it, there would be no "mother" for those students, only a "father" for them.

Jacob's little cousin, who he hadn't even known he had until about half a year ago, was in the same life skills class as he was. He was now responsible for her safety and her well being during school hours and at home. He knew there were going to be certain...difficulties when it came to certain things....since he knew that he would have to take her to the bathroom when she needed it and he would also need to make sure that she didn't try to make it hard for them both during the project. Maybe for the bathroom, he could teach her how to go standing like he did, that way he would be able to keep an eye on her while he took care of his own need and she would be able to learn a new skill somewhat.

Breanna had learned enough English in six months to understand that something was not right.  It looked like all the other kids in the class were divided into threes, but for some reason, she was paired with her older cousin.

She looked up at the teacher for the sixth graders, but she since she still couldn't really communicate with that teacher, she didn't know how to ask what was going on.

Then she saw the boys and girls standing next to their groups, so she went to stand where her older cousin was sitting.

For this year, because of how they wanted the kids to be responsible to their families, all the sixth graders and eighth graders were going to have the same teachers and the same classes at the same time, however, the teachers would divide their time, the first half of the class would be devoted to the older students and the second half would be devoted to the younger students while the older students worked on what they were set to.  As such, classes were not an hour and twenty minutes instead of the usual 50 minutes so that both students would at least get 40 minutes of instruction.

Breanna looked up at her older cousin, because he seemed to know how to communicate with her even though she couldn't really say anything concisely in English.

Also this year, because of how the project was framed, the kids that were being taken care of by the older students were supposed to be acting like they were 4 year olds, basically toddlers. Some of the kids had uneasy feelings, but they still figured it couldn't be much worse than just being babied at school and just decided to go along with it and see what happened. Class went by without much of an incident and all the students in the class were sort of happy when the bell rang as the 'parents' took their 'kids' either to the bathrooms or off to the next classes that they had.

Jacob got up with his little cousin and motioned for her to follow him as he was going to take her to the bathroom, just because he didn't know if she had already gone or needed to go at the moment, so it was better to be safe than sorry, as well as to avoid a situation where Breanna became embarrassed because of something that happened to her that could have been prevented. Regardless though, he just took her and got inside the boys bathroom, he wasn't gonna leave her in the girls bathroom on her own, especially with the way some of the girls liked to bully the younger students or the students who couldn't speak the same language.

While he was in the bathroom instead of letting Breanna go and sit down on the toilet like normal girls did, he decided to be a little bit daring and try to teach her how to go standing up like boys did. He decided that it would be best in case she really needed to go and didn't have time to be able to get on the toilet, this way she could quickly pee and then be done and they could go and do something else. He took her over to the urinals and talked to her in Spanish so that she could understand what he was trying to do and also why he was doing it.

"Breanna, baby, instead of you having to wait in the lines for the toilet for a long time, I think I'm gonna teach you how to go tinkle like boys do. This will help you when it comes to going tinkle outdoors or when you don't wanna sit on a particularly nasty toilet or there isn't a toilet available for you to use. Now I know it's gonna be hard, but that's why I'm here to help you, okay? I promise i won't let anyone harm you or try to take advantage of you while your going tinkling standing up, I'll even go with you so that you know that I'm here to help you okay?" He told her as he asked Now, with that in mind baby, do you need to go tinkle right now?"

Breanna frowned.

"But girls can't pee standing up," she said.   "I tried it once, when I was six, and I peed my pants," she told him.  Of course, she was speaking Spanish because she couldn't have said half of this in English, yet.

"I don't have to pee at the moment, but when I do, I really should use the toilet sitting down, please?"

She trusted her cousin, and that he would protect her and he wouldn't let anyone make fun of her, but she didn't think he understood that girls peed sitting down because their bodies were not made for peeing standing up.

"That's why you try and practice, you learn, boys can't go pee standing like this automatically, like girls, they need to be taught how to go pee standing. Sure, they might have the body to be able to go pee standing, but that doesn't mean with proper training and lots of practice that girls can't learn to go pee standing like boys do. Sure, you won't be perfect like us, but just the ability to do it and have a new skill that you can use and sure you'll have wet pants in the beginning, but I'd like to give you the one opportunity to learn something that some girls wish they could be taught to do so that they don't have to wait in long toilet lines for the possibility of getting to go pee." He told her as he nodded and walked with her out of the bathroom and off to their next class "If you do have to pee, pleas tell me okay, I'll take you to go pee, even if it's during class and you really need it. All you have to do is tell me, okay?" He then went into his English Class with her and sat her down on the chair next to him and then sat down himself and got out the required notebooks for his class and books and then just looked to his younger cousin and smiled at her.

Breanna wasn't sure about this, but she nodded at him anyway.  She didn't know how she could really argue.  He was in charge.  Even at home, it was mostly him that talked to her and told her how things went because for some reason, he knew Spanish, but his parents didn't.  Maybe it was because he was learning Spanish at school.

Breanna walked into class with her older cousin, and she sat down next to him as had been prepared for the students starting now.  All the parents' were sitting next to the 'toddler' students.

While Breanna waited for the teacher to get her older cousin started on his work, she took out her own English paper that she had been working on, and she looked it over, wondering if she knew how to correct any of the mistakes she had made before it was time to hand in her own homework.

Jacob looked at his little cousin and decided to stop doing his work for a bit and help her out with her English homework. He wanted to make sure that she was able to understand what was going on in class and that she could do good, but also he cared for her like he should. He still just helped her even though he should have been doing his own work at that point, but that was more his fault than anything and he could just do his work and not help her, even though that would be mean. He knew she would appreciate him helping her. He smiled as she seemed like she was understanding what he was telling her in Spanish.

Breanna smiled and listened carefully to her older cousin about how to correct her work when he started to take an interest in what she was doing.  She wasn't sure if he should be concentrating on his own class, but she didn't say anything because she really had no idea of what his class was supposed to be doing anyway.

When they got to her class, she looked up at her older cousin.

"Jacob?  I no understand them," she said in Spanish.  "Can you help me?"

She blushed, but her cousin was supposed to take care of her, so she figured that would mean with understanding her work, too.

"Yeah sure, I can help you." He said to her back in Spanish as he looked over what she was supposed to be doing for her assignment and saw a few errors that he could help her correct and understand better, he started with the simple one which was about the animal she was supposed to be writing about, she had misspelled it's name and it was a simple fix. Slowly and calmly he explained to her what she had done wrong and how to correct the mistake "Instead of you spelling it the way you are doing. You should spell it like this." He told her as he wrote out each letter so that she could see how the letters were written together "c-h-e-e-t-a" and then he wrote out the entire word for her "Cheeta"

(Just checking, but did you leave the 'H' off on purpose, or was it a typo or something for the word 'cheetah'?  I'm not sure if I should proceed with her misspelling the word, or if you just made a mistake some how.)

Breanna nodded and turned to write the word he had told her to write, making sure to spell it exactly as he said.  She smiled up at him and showed him after she had written it, and made sure he approved of it before going on.

She started to feel it a little bit, and looked up at the clock.  There was thirty minutes left in class, so she shrugged and looked back at Jacob waiting for him to continue to help her.

(Didn't mean to exclude the H for the word 'cheeta')

Jacob nodded his approval and let her continue to work on the English paper she was working on and helped her where needed and thought he saw her get distracted by looking up at the clock, almost as if she needed something, but didn't wanna say anything, but he couldn't assume that, because she had said that she didn't need to go and probably wouldn't have to go until lunch time, which was almost 4 hours away from now and he would be able to take her to the bathroom and then get her something to eat and finish off the day with the rest of her classes.

Breanna worked until about ten minutes until the end of the period, when she started to get a little restless, wiggling every now and then.

She smiled up at Jacob though and continued working without telling him what was going on.  She didn't want to bother him while she was in class, but she did want to go to the bathroom as soon as they were let out.

When the bell rang, she tugged at his sleeve.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" she asked in Spanish.

He nodded and got up with her collecting his belongings and making sure she had all her stuff before taking her to the boys bathroom, since he wasn't gonna let her go by herself in the girls bathroom or go in with her and risk getting detention for himself because he was in the wrong bathroom. Once inside he still held firm that he wasn't gonna let her go pee in the toilets and instead just led her over to the urinals and looked at her wondering how badly she might or might not need to go. He couldn't let her go and sit on the toilet, most of the boys toilets were pretty icky most of the time, even he didn't like using them when he was at school and preferred using the urinals over them.

Breanna didn't fight him going, or rather leading her, into the boy's bathroom, but then he stopped in front of the urinals.

She started for the toilets though because she didn't know his rule about being watched and about not using the toilet anymore at school.  She just knew she had to pee, and she was going to do what she always had to do.

Dirty toilets were not new to her.  Where she came from in Mexico, she sometimes had to use dirty toilets, even on the road to America, so the state of the toilets didn't bother her at all.

However, something stopped her walking over towards the toilets.....

"Breanna, you are not going to use the toilets, you are going to learn to stand and go like a boy, this is a better way for me to watch you and make sure that other boys cannot take advantage of you while in the bathroom. I can't let you go in the girls toilets because I can't be there to watch you and protect you from anyone that might want to do harm to you. I know girls aren't born with the ability to automatically go pee standing, but boys are not given the same ability from birth, even though we may have the same equipment, doesn't mean that girls don't have any less of a chance of learning how to do this skill. I'll bet if you tried really hard and just gave learning this skill a chance, then you would be much better off the next time you find yourself in a place with no suitable cover or suitable place for you to go, so you are forced to stand and pee, even though you really need to go and you don't wanna pee like that, you would benefit from the skill when you absolutely need it and there is no other option but to do it that way." He tried to explain to her in Spanish as he asked her "what is so bad to you about not wanting to at least see if you can learn this skill despite what you have between your legs. Like I've always told you, give something a chance once, if you don't like it, then you don't have to do it anymore and you will at least know that you tried it, but it didn't work out for you, okay?"

Breanna looked at him while he explained why she was not allowed to go to the toilet.  She wasn't too sure about what he was expecting of her.  How was she supposed to pee standing up when there was no way for her to push it out in front of her like she imagined that boys could do?

She sighed and nodded at him though.

"Have you ever seen a girl pee standing up?" she asked him.  "Because I don't think girls can do it even if we wanted to.  It doesn't work that way," she said frowning.

However, she didn't fight him.  She just stood there, and waited to see if he was going to let her at least pull down her own pants or if he wanted to do it.

"Once actually, I remember when me and my best frield Elena, before she moved away, were wandering in the forest and at one point she really had to go pee, we looked for a while for a place that had good cover for her to use, when we couldn't find any and she was desperate to the point of where it was either that she went pee or she wet herself, obviously she wouldn't have chosen the second one, so I let her get her clothes off and then she asked me "can you help me to go standing like boys do?" At first, I didn't know what to make of it, a girl asking a boy to help her go pee? Now that is something not heard of or at least seen every day, I agreed and being very cautious about where I touched her when she allowed me to, I helped her to go pee and got to watch as well as she peed standing. It was her first time as well, while she didn't do a good job of standing because she was a girl, she did the best she could to try and mimic what she had been taught." He said as he looked at her.

He then added "You can go ahead and pull down your own pants and panties if you don't want me to do it for you." He told her as he added "Don't worry, you'll be able to use the toilet at home, just not sitting down on it." He told her as he said "I think it would be better if you went standing in a toilet for your first time. Your not allowed to sit on the toilet okay?" He told her as he took her over to one of the bigger stalls and closed the door behind them and waited for her to get her pants and panties undone and down so that she could stand in front of the toilet, he stood nearby it as well so that he could watch and see how she was doing and help her adjust if needed. He also lifted the seat for her, since he knew it was going to get messy for her first time.

Breanna somehow doubted that the girl he had talked into peeing in the woods had been successful in the least, nor had she ever gotten used to doing something like that.  However, she just looked down at her pants, thinking about if she dared to pull her pants down or not and try what he suggested.

She sighed and pulled her pants down a bit and then pulled down her panties.

She looked back at him.

"Okay, so how do I do this?  If I just pee like this, I'm pretty sure it's just going to go all over my legs and pants...."

"Yes it is, that's why you have to get really close to the toilet, not close enough to touch it, but close enough to where your standing in front of the bowl. Once you do that, bend your knees slightly and then push your hips forward, not enough to fall over, but enough to be able to have your pee going into the toilet without falling over. Once you have that down, go ahead and clear your mind of everything except for the focus you are going to have to put on your pee and how your going to imagine the toilet like the bottom side of a mountain and your pee like someone trying to get over that mountain and reach the bottom, the higher the person goes, the more the mountain arches." He explained to her hoping she understood and said "now, your probably not going to get it the first time, but if you keep practicing and keep on trying to pee like that, you will be able to get better.

Breanna frowned.

"Then the first time, I'm going to pee my pants, aren't I?" she asked him frowning.  "Can I take my pants and panties all the way off, that why, they don't get wet?"

She turned to him and looked up at him.

She started to remove her pants anyway without waiting for his answer.

"I don't want to pee my pants if it goes down my legs," she told him.

She got her pants off and blushed as she handed them to him.

"You hold my clothes so they don't get wet and dirty from the floor?"

She took off her panties and put them on top of her pants, her face even redder as she did this.  Her panties did have a little bit of dampness in them, but she was pretty sure she had not actually peed her pants at all.

She then turned and stood in front of the toilet.  She bent her knees, but she was not used to moving her hips, so all it did, when she started to pee, was make the pee go directly to the floor, and flow around her butt and down the backs of her legs.  She was already peeing though, and found it hard to stop, so she kept peeing.  He told her she wouldn't get it right the first time....

Once she was done, she looked down at the mess on the floor, and around her legs and her socks had gotten wet.  Why hadn't she thought to take them off?  Now her soaks and her shoes were wet.  She frown and turned back to face her cousin.

"I peed.  My socks and shoes are all wet, though.  Now what?"

"You'll get used to it. We just have to keep trying, but I do have a suggestion for you, next time, try separating your folds like the folds of a tent and pushing out your pee just a little bit more" He said as he told her "for now get dressed and I can give you some new socks, I happened to pack some extra socks for you just in case something like this happened. I had a feeling which is why I packed one extra pair of clothes in my bag for you." He told her as he took out a small ball of socks that she would recognize as one of hers since they shared a room.

Breanna smiled and nodded glad to have clean socks.

"So... you... you got into my panty drawer and packed everything I might need?" she asked him.  "Isn't that kind of... I don't know... strange?"

She was grateful all the same though.

She got redressed and put the clean socks on after taking off the dirty ones, and even though her shoes had a little pee on them, they were still cleaner, in her mind, than the floor, so she used her shoes to keep her feet from getting on the floor, and balanced against her cousin.

"I don't like trying to pee standing up," she told him honestly.  "But I'll try it for a while if you really want me to."

She got herself redressed, and then looked up at him expecting him to lead her out of the bathroom.

"No, remember when I asked you earlier this morning if you could get me a pair of your socks and then you got a little bit upset by me asking you for it and I showed you what I was doing as well as explained my reason for having the clothes in my backpack and you got me a pair of your socks anyways?" He reminded her "I'm glad your willing to continue to try it, even if your not too happy about the idea" He told her as he led her out of the bathroom and added as he walked "You'll get used to it and then you will find that it's a better alternative than not having a place to pee into" He then led her to lunch since it was now lunchtime since 4th period had just finished and it was now lunchtime and he was a little bit hungry.

Breanna shrugged and walked with him.  She must not have heard him right when he said he was collecting clothes for in case she peed her pants.  Of course, before now, she had not expected to do that to herself, but now, she wondered if, when he made her use the urinal, if she could really stop her pants from getting wet even if she did what he suggested to try to get more into the toilet and less down her legs.

She walked into the cafeteria without really thinking about it, and then the smells hit her and she realized she was hungry.

She walked with him, though, not wanting to be separated.

Even if he helped her clean up a bit, she was still sort of afraid she smelled like pee from wetting down her legs.