LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Words or phrases

It really depends to be honest. If it's when we wake up in the morning or just before bed that's fine. Unfortunately there are LOTS of time where Daddy says that when I'm watching a show or playing  a game ? Honestly Daddy wants me in diapers all the time so it's a phrase I hear from him alot. If I push back and my Wife is around I get the double glare ?

Little kaiya 

5 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

oh yes. very exciting to me. the word "diaper" all by itself is just something i'm so obsessed with (it can't be a play name like diapy). One of my fave fantasies is mommy whispering in my ear little suggestions like "does baby wear diapers for mommy?" and that kind of thing, in a semi-teasing sort of playful way, or if my imaginary  mommy whispers to me, "I know someone who likes to wear diapers..." and that sort of thing...LOVE that.......

Sweetie I know just what you mean just being babied by someone and regressed where I can be a baby oh yes so nice 

D7A8A505-9366-4857-A233-B42AFAFD7CD4.jpeg

"Did my little girl go potty in her diaper?"  This is the phrase my wife has seldomly used to drive me crazy.  Just as other members have stated the word "diaper" most certainly instantly sends me to my little place full of princesses and ponies.  With that said certain words can also be a turn off.  For me it is when my wife says the word "piss".  Little girls go pee pee not piss.  Often times my wife will try and use the word piss to be derogatory while humiliating me and I wince everytime she says it.  "Nappy" is another word that makes me cringe for whatever reason.