LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Services

enfant

Back in the late 80s, I found out that a lot of cities had diaper services that provided cloth diapers for adults, and in particular, San Francisco (the closest city to where I was living) had two. One of them was a baby diaper service that had an adult line, and the other one was a separate company specializing in adults, but shared laundering facilities of a baby diaper service. I was interested, and I remember having a nice conversation with a saleswoman at the latter place (ttelling her I was a bedwetter), but it turned out I lived too far away for them to deliver. (I was hoping they could sell me some of their diapers, instead, but apparently they could only rent for some reason.)

Years later, I was curious and looked them up again, but they were gone... I think the baby diaper service they were partnered with had been bought by another company and shut down. I'm not sure if that's happened everywhere, or if there are still adult diaper services around. I was wondering if anyone knows of any? And have you ever used one?

Archived